Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 09:22 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
Woosah
Brandon Moore Offline
Banned

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(booed by casual fans; hurts people; often angry)

12-29-2016, 01:25 PM

The night is still young in New York City. People are hitting the bars, getting off of work, and bustling all throughout the Big Apple. For Brandon Moore, though, his destination is a bit out of the ordinary. There is a VFW, Veterans of Foreign Wars, hall just off of Varick Street. That is where he’s advised his Uber driver to take him. The hall has been rented out in order for individuals to partake in a crystal bowl meditation. Brandon’s Uber Driver, Rodney as the app on his phone states, pulls into the parking lot of the VFW hall in his 2010 Dodge Caliber. The white vehicle makes a sudden stop at the front door, sending both Rodney and Brandon jolting forward in their seats. The larger, clean-shaven, Brony of an Uber Driver acknowledges that they have reached their destination.

-Rodney, Uber Driver-
“Whoops! Sorry about that! Here we are, though. Have a good night and be sure to rate me five stars!”

Brandon says nothing. Rodney, the kind driver that he is, immediately rates Brandon five stars as a rider. Brandon exits the vehicle and begins to make his way to the entrance of the VFW hall. While he does, he provides a rating of one star to Rodney before closing the Uber app and placing his smartphone in his pocket. The ride did not go as smooth as it could have, but Brandon kept his cool, having sat in the backseat to avoid as much contact as possible. As he enters the hall, he approaches an easel holding a whiteboard. In blue letterings, the whiteboard reads “Crystal Bowl Meditation.” Brandon continues further into the building. He’s in the right place. He comes to another doorway and only one side is open. As he enters the open side of the doorway, he is greeted by a very burly woman with orange dreadlocks and a sunflower in her hair seated next to a tray one would use to eat at the couch in front of the television. She has a nametag that reads “Sunflower.” How fitting.

-Sunflower-
“A newcomer? Fifteen dollars.”

Sunflower extends her hand as Brandon reaches into his pocket. He was prepared and has a twenty dollar bill handy for the occasion. He places the bill in Sunflower’s hand and she unlocks a cash box on the tray next to her. She sets Brandon’s payment in the box and then locks it back up. She gives a sarcastic smirk back at Brandon.

-Sunflower-
“Thank you for the donation.”

The old Brandon would have ripped Sunflower’s face off and stapled it back on upside down. The cool and collect Brandon holds back his anger. He dismisses the fact that he did not receive any change for his entrance fee. Brandon proceeds to survey the environment. It is just like any other VFW hall, but instead of a large crowd to participate, there are only 4 other people besides himself and Sunflower. Unsure what to think, Brandon is sucked into a conversation by a quickly approaching blonde woman. She is wearing a plain white dress with a tiara made of flowers set upon her head. She’s very pretty, but Brandon knows that looks aren’t everything. Her nametag reads “Passion.”

-Passion-
“Welcome, my child. I am Passion, the wonderful host of this evening’s event. What brings your new face to our humble meditation?”

Brandon is absolutely dumbfounded at what he has gotten himself into. It’s too late to turn back now. Still, he’s confused at being called “child” by this woman who is obviously, at least, a decade younger than he is. He already paid. He took an Uber to get here. Brandon might as well just play along and see if this will help him find the peace he is searching for.

-Brandon Moore-
“Oh, um…I saw this on Facebook and read up on it a bit. I’m trying to find some inner peace so that I can reflect…um, upon the world? I saw on the event page that a lot more people were coming to this. What gives?”

-Passion-
“Oh, those are just all of our other Facebook profiles we have. You’re the first newcomer in quite some time and needless to say, we are excited. If living a peaceful life until the end is what you’re seeking, you’ve come to the perfect place. Let me introduce you to everyone, but first, you need a name!”

-Brandon Moore-
“My name’s Brandon.”

-Passion-
“Oh, no no no. Wretched governmental names are not allowed in this sanctuary. From now on, you shall be known as…”

Passion retrieves a sharpie and a nametag from a nearby table. She intently reviews Brandon up and down before finally writing on the nametag. She moves Brandon’s hair out of the way and slaps the nametag onto the left side of his chest on his hoodie.

-Passion-
“Energy! You just seem so full of energy. Now, come. The others await your introduction!”

Passion grabs Brandon, or Energy, by the hand and drags him to the center of the room. He’s not too sure how to feel about being given a new name, but for now, he’s going with the flow. At this point, Sunflower has closed the open side of the door that leads into the hall. She has taken a seat on the floor with the others as Passion stands tall with a wide smile. On the floor in front of her and Brandon sits a long haired, bearded man in a brown leather vest with no shirt underneath, exposing his hairy chest. Next to him is a woman with dyed blue hair and an assortment of facial piercings, dressed in unicorn pajama onesie. Lastly, next to her sits another woman. This one is wearing sunglasses indoors, along with a straight black dress that has been put on backwards. It appears that this woman is blind. Passion introduces each attendee in order before introducing Brandon.

-Passion-
“Energy, you have already met Sunflower. Next to her is Fox. Then we have Spirit and lastly, Ocean. Everyone, this is Energy.”

The group, in unison, greets their new acquaintance, Energy.

-Passion-
“Now, Energy, please enlighten us as to what has brought you here. Share what you hope to accomplish this evening.”

Brandon clears his throat before speaking up about what exactly has lead him here.

-Brandon Moore-
“I’m full of rage. Every minute of every day, I want to shove my fist in someone’s face. I have an obstacle to overcome. I have a championship to win. This man is getting in my head, speaking words that I don’t want to believe, but I have to. I’m here to find the peace in my life. I’m here to be given the ability to beat Thomas Nixon for the XWF Television Championship. He says my rage will be my downfall. He says my attitude will do the job for him. Is this what he wants? I don’t know. Is that what I want? Again, I don’t know. I just need to see if there’s something that can be done. I’m on the dark side and want to come to the light. I want to step into the light and shine like Gandalf when he showed up in Fangorn Forest. So, um, yeah. Namaste. “

-Passion-
“Namaste is more of a yoga thing, but that’s okay! What you said really resonated with everyone here, Energy. This Thomas Nixon sounds like an awful, manipulative man. If what you seek is enlightenment to overcome your obstacles, then allow the crystal bowls to the guide you. Let them sing to your heart and to your mind. Let their voices enter your soul and set you on the right path. Please, sit, my child.”

There she goes again with the “child” stuff. Brandon shrugs it off, though, having a seat on the floor next to Ocean. Passion proceeds to remove a blanket covering the area in front of the attendees. Passion unveils the crystal bowls, five of them in all different sizes, arranged in a very specific manner. She walks over to a set of switches on the wall, forcing them downward, blackening the room. She carefully makes her way back to the bowls and plops down on the floor on the opposite of them from everyone else. Passion now retrieves a lighter from the floor and sets fire the wicks of five small candles. Each candle is placed in front of one of the bowls, giving light to the meditation area. Now, Passion has two sticks in her hand, much like drumsticks. She begins to swirl the sticks across the rims of the bowls.

-Passion-
“Close your eyes and open your mind. Hear the singing of the bowls. Calm yourself. Dive into your thoughts and forget the world around you. Let the bowls speak to you. Speak to yourself. Speak to the bowls. Heal.”

Brandon follows the instruction. He listens closely to the sound the bowls emit. It is a sort of humming sound, like if one was to blow into a jug, but much more peaceful. It’s all he can hear and feel now. He forgets about Passion and her friends. He forgets about the VFW hall and being scammed out of five bucks by Sunflower. It’s just Brandon and his thoughts now. They wander towards the topic of his XWF Television Championship match against Thomas Nixon.

“The leader of PATROL. The XWF Television Champion. The Ambassador of the Lizard People. Thomas Nixon sure has a way with words. Words, words, words. He keeps going on about being underestimated, but what he fails to realize is that he is the one underestimating me. Thomas is beating a dead horse. My anger will bring about my demise. I need a strategy to outwrestle him. I need to control my emotions. He says those things over and over again. He replays the same message to the masses over and over again. Where’s the originality? Where’s the substance? Put him on repeat and you’ll know everything he has to say for the rest of his life. I know he’s a force to be reckoned with. He’s the Television Champion for a reason. He’s held onto the gold week in and week out for a reason. Thomas is a fighting champion. That’s the one thing that’s clear. I’ll show him that I’m a fighting challenger. I don’t need a weapon. I don’t need backup. Fifteen minutes between Thomas and I is all there is. In the middle of Times Square, as the ball drops to signify the coming of 2017, we go to war. Blood, sweat, and tears will be left in the center of that ring, maybe even a few teeth. We’ve been given the honor of being the last match of the year for XWF; the last match of the year and possibly even the best. Thomas is right. He shouldn’t be underestimated, but there’s one thing he should know. No matter how good or how great he actually is or claims to be, I will always be just plain better.”

The singing of the crystal bowls have stopped. The lights have been switched back on and everyone in the room is standing. A hand touches Brandon’s shoulder, causing his eyes to jolt open. It is Passion. She offers a hand to help him stand and he accepts.

-Brandon Moore-
“That was intense. Did it work? Do you really think this will help me beat Thomas Nixon?”

-Passion-
“It’s about calming your mind and bringing you peace so that you have the confidence to achieve your goals. The actual doing part is up to you.”

That almost sets Brandon off, but he surprisingly remains calm. Brandon was under the impression he would be given the power to beat Nixon. Unfortunately, that’s not the case. Without another word except an irritated sigh, Brandon storms out of the VFW hall, not even demanding a refund. The old Brandon would have burned the place to a crisp.

[Image: 1z3ulj6.jpg]
CURRENT Federweight Champion
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Brandon Moore's post:
Ronnie Cage (12-30-2016)