Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-29-2024, 12:00 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
Let It Snow.
Snow Offline
A Wiccan Lezzie w/A Lust 4 Blood!!

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

12-29-2016, 10:06 AM

"Thank ya fer the respect, Cain... just a tip, tho. Martyr is my cousin's mother, thus makin' her my aunt. She's a beautiful, strong woman and she's one ah my heroes... thanks fer the kind words regardin' her. But I don't give a DAMN if ya respect me or her, when that bell rings, I'm comin' at'cha. No backin' down, no steppin' aside so's you can get what you want... n'aw. I'm all about me when I'm inbetween those ropes. And I'm bringin' the hammer down."

- - - - -

Snow is walking hand-in-hand through a snow-laden forest with her girlfriend Rebecca, the two humming together. Becky's son Tanner prances ahead, stomping through the snow, hearing the powder crunch beneath his boots as he smiles. Becky shouts for him to not get too far ahead, and he hollers 'OK!!', but he continues to run and skip without a care in the world. Suddenly, a shout comes down the way........ "SNOW!! HOW YA DOIN', EH?!"

Tanner stops in his tracks, grinning from ear to ear as he sees his hero wearing a Santa hat and a t-shirt reading 'VICE', in hot pink, block letters, a throwback to the hit 80s cop drama. And of course, to match the shirt, he wears a pair of pink and black shades, as he waves at his three friends with a handsome smile. "Guys, I'm renting a lodge not too far from here, how about I have you over for some cookies and hot chocolate?"

Becca's son steps up to KK with a grin. Kid smirks back, "Hey Tanner, how's it goin' kiddo?"

Tanner: Dude, I LOVE the shades! You're so cool... one day I'm gonna be just like you!!

Snow: I don't know about that Tanner... there's some things ya might not wanna pick up from a guy like Kid Kool...

KK: Most definitely, be YOU, my man, don't be like anyone else. Don't be the next me, be the first YOU, on the real.

Becca: As for the lodge... we'd love to! Though, Christmas was three days ago... the hat's kinda outta date, isn't it?

KK: ..... COOKIES!!

And so the four friends head for the lodge in the woods, blah blah blah...

- - - - -

"I respect you, Cain... and I appreciate the respect back. You are indeed one of the most vicious, destructive, DEADLY combatants the XWF has ever seen... but you are not undefeated, and BELIEVE me... I will be one more 'kill' you just couldn't finish off. I'll take all of your malicious intent and turn it back on you. Every time you hone in for the death strike, I'll be one step ahead, sending you falling on your back. I'm no easy target, I'm quick, I'm crafty, and I do what I NEED to tah pull you down to the ground and get that 1,2,3."

- - - - -

Kid Kool is sitting beside his gf, Christina Nash, at the fireplace... meanwhile, Rebecca, Snow and Tanner drink hot chocolate, sitting on a cozy sofa. Tanner is scarfing down Christmas cookies, when Kid Kool hollers, "Hey! If you're gonna be like me, you're gonna wanna cut down on the cookies! XD " Tanner responds, "But they're SOOO good, Christina's an awesome cook! ^__^ " Christina smiles and shouts, "Thank you, they're my mother's recipe! Enjoy kiddo!"

Snow: So, Rebecca... ya see that promo of Cain's? Think I got a shot?

Becky: You can't doubt for one second if you hope to get past him... he's a pretty brutal fighter.

Snow: I get that, but... I can't help but worry after all the people he's drained of life. He's a killer.

Becky: Don't fret, hun, you got this... you just have to have a bit of confidence.

Snow: You mean a SHIT ton of confidence--

Becky: Which you have in spades. <3

Snow: .....Thank you, honey. Love you. So, SO damned much, I can't even help it. <333

Tanner: Snow... thank you for being with my mom. She needed someone like you...... you're cool.

Snow smiles at Tanner... "And I needed someone like you're mom. For the past couple years, I've been makin' it on my own... she lights up my heart like a Christmas tree... Thanks, kid."

Tanner: No problem... [holds out a cookie] Cookie?

Snow: Don't mind if I do!

The three chuckle as they dig into the treats Christina prepared... camera fades out again.

- - - - -

"The win won't be easy, I know this. You're a big dog with a bigger bite, I know THIS, but guess what? I also know that I ain't no steppin' stone, I ain't no hurdle-- I'm a goddamned avalanche, and I WILL crash into you. Shout-out to Dave Matthews... Cain, I want'cha tah see somethin'. My eyes are locked on the top ah this here comp'ny, and I don't care if ya hold a dagger tah my THROAT... I WILL overcome you, I will overcome the next guy and the next till I'm holdin' that Universal Title over my head, and yer nothin' more than a gat dam memory. Trust, trust, TRUST.ME, Cain. I will not back down, I will not back up, and I WILL beat you lifeless like you've left so many.

"T-R-U-S-T."

- - - - -

Kid Kool is playing Need For Speed with Tanner, while Christina Nash and Rebecca are chatting by the veranda.

Becky: Snow is such a sweetie, at least when she's not chugging beer and firing off shot guns at random pets.

Nash: Yeah, Kid's the same way. Most of the time he is SUCH a guy, but sometimes... he is just too cute.

Becky: Whadya think we could all do for New Year's? I hear Broken Hart has something planned...

Nash: I hope it's another party, it's been a fun few weeks since KK and I returned to the XWF... glad to have you in the fold, btw.

Becky: Thank you very much, it's amazing to be a part of you guys. Tanner loves your man, and Snow thinks of you as a sister already.

Nash: N'ah, she's just nice to everyone, unless they do her wrong. It was rough at first between the lot of us, but we're finding common ground.

Becky: Totally.

Snow walks into the picture, holding a bottle of Duff Beer, chugging it down and wrapping her arm around Becca.

Snow: So, Christina... I'm sorry for anything I might'ah done to ya in the past few weeks... it's a new day.

Nash: It is indeed. [extends her hand to Snow, and the two shake hands] ..... Good to have you on the team.

Snow: Good tah be ON the team, fer damn sure!! XD

Becky: Christina, tell Tanner to save the game and we'll see you guys on New Year's Eve! Thanks for having us over!!

Nash: Of course, we love you guys... [Tanner heads through the door outside along with KK] ... Tanner, did you have fun?

Tanner: I sure did! KK was talkin' about somethin' called a crack. And coke?

Nash: ..... WELL, nice chattin' with you all, see you soon!!

Snow: Right back at ya guys!! And good luck against Braddock, Kid!

KK: Won't need it, but thanks! Happy Holidays, all three of ya!

- - - - -

"Cain, seems we both got eachother locked on as the first step tah greatness. Thing is, neither of us is a step, more like a staircase. Clearin' either of us is a HUGE feather in someone's cap, why? Cuz we both bring the fight and we bring it HARD. I want you tah know, Martyr is somewhere out there, watchin' this, cheerin' her niece on. Ya never know when she might come back, and if I were you? I'd wanna make an impact come Saturday. She might just have her eye on you.

"I've broken just as many men in half as you have, not tah mention ladies. I'm a monster inside that ring, and I have no problem droppin' a man dead if it means I get to climb a few more rungs on that ladder to success. Cain... thank you. Thank you fer lightin' the fire I needed to breakthrough. I've been doin' fine... but I needed that extra spark to reach back inside me and pull out the old me, the me that shreds 'em apart and embeds my name in the back of their minds FOREVER...

"...welcome to my playground, boy. See you soon."

#BAM

[Image: gy0RDvs.gif]

ACCOLADES:

1x HeavyMetalWeight Champion
2x Federweight Champion
1x 24/7 Xtreme Champion

@feel_the_chill
^ click
Edit Hate Post Like Post