Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-29-2024, 03:29 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
If I Could Be Serious for a Moment
Brandon Moore Offline
Banned

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(booed by casual fans; hurts people; often angry)

12-28-2016, 01:49 PM

It is almost time for the new year! Christmas has passed and 2017 is quickly approaching. Plenty of people are making note of a “New Year, New Me” philosophy. Some people, however, either have no reason to change or are trying to make their changes now rather than wait. Like Havoc for example. David Stone and Ronnie Cage are going to keep on drinking and beating people up. Brandon Moore is going to keep on not drinking and beating people up, but part of him falls into the latter category of humanity. After his last tussle in Pittsburgh, he was greeted by a strange fellow that claimed he worked for the XWF. Brandon was bailed out of jail and made it to Bethlehem in time for his match up, but he had to dress as Santa Clause. Well, he did that, but ended up ruining the whole event and assaulting a little girl and her father. His chin is up, though. He took on Isabella Ravenwolf in victorious fashion later that evening and now he’s got himself a shot at the XWF Television Championship against Thomas Nixon. Still, though, he’s trying to better himself. He’s a rage-aholic. He’s full of rage-ahol. That’s the thing he wants to change.

Can he change it? Who knows? The boys in Havoc sure aren’t going to help him. Tonight, they’re at the 9th Avenue Saloon. It’s a nice little dive bar right outside of Times Square. It’s a bit early in the evening, so the Saloon is calm. A handful of patrons are there, getting their drink on early, celebrating promotions and raises, and some even drowning there sorrows. Havoc is here to have fun, though. The three of them walk in and take a seat right at the bar. Ronnie and David order their drinks and Brandon sticks with water for now. While Brandon works on his water, Ronnie and David down their drinks and do the same to the next round. Maybe they can be put in the “getting their drink on early” category. Brandon has a feeling it is going to be a long week and these two are not going to make it better.

-Ronnie Cage-
“Do yew gotta tag along everywhere?”

-Brandon Moore-
“Seriously?! You guys invited me!”

Ronnie and David share a laugh at Brandon’s expense.

-Ronnie Cage-
“Just givin’ yew shit.”

-David Stone-
“Yeah, we don’t have to like each other, but we’re a team. So we’re going to fucking act like it.”

-Brandon Moore-
“That’s the spirit.”

Brandon’s response is a bit sluggish, giving off the impression that he’s just not feeling it today. Ronnie and David down another round of drinks and immediately order the next.

-Ronnie Cage-
“Brandouche, not ta get all fufu an’ shit, but what’s the deal? Yew ain’t said ‘fuck’ all day.”

-Brandon Moore-
“You seriously are asking me…how I’m feeling?”

-Ronnie Cage-
“Don’t get used ta it.”

-David Stone-
“We’ve got shit else to do, so why not? Spit it out.”

Brandon takes a moment to gather his thoughts so he can spill every last bean he has to his Havoc mates. They don’t really care. He knows that, but it’s nice to have someone to vent to other than his own mind. That’s a decent change of pace.

-Brandon Moore-
“Okay…it’s just a bit of everything. I keep getting arrested for beating people up. I keep getting bailed out by management. It’s going to bite me in the ass sooner or later. I’ve got this Television Title match coming up on Saturday. Did you see what Thomas Nixon said? He held this ‘State of Savage Saturday Night Address.’ He basically stole Chris Chaos’ idea, like a boring and unoriginal tool, and decided to talk about the affairs surrounding ‘his’ TV title. At the end, he called me out and said that since I can’t take things seriously and that since I’m a loose cannon, I’ll be easy pickings. Well, he’s wrong. I’m going to take this match very seriously. He’ll see!”

-Ronnie Cage-
“Yew? Take somethin’ seriously?”

Ronnie again laughs in Brandon’s face.

-Brandon Moore-
“Yes, I will!”

-David Stone-
“Ronnie, that was insensitive…go ahead Brandon.”

David’s statement was broken up by his attempts at trying to hold back his own laughter. Brandon dismisses the way his two partners are acting and continues on his rant about his opponent, Thomas Nixon. During Brandon’s speech to them, they continue to drink and drink and drink.

-Brandon Moore-
“Nixon wants real competition. He went on and on about what I’ve done in the XWF so far, about my temper, and about how I haven’t had a ‘real’ wrestling match. He thinks I’m some kind of newb! He doesn’t know me! He doesn’t know that I’ve travelled the world beating the snot out of you two bozos and countless others! Thomas Nixon is all talk. He’s only beaten a bunch of chumps! He said it himself! I’m the Federweight Champion. I pinned Isabella Ravenwolf, decisively! He’s beaten Broken Hart, but so have we! What has he done except spend fifteen minutes a week pummeling a bunch of squares?! Nothing, that’s what!

There was one thing Thomas was right about. This is a huge opportunity for me. It’s an opportunity for me to do exactly what he’s proclaiming. I will take that Television Championship and make it matter. He thinks that just because I get a little angry means I can’t outwrestle him? I don’t turn green and destroy cities. I can control myself! I don’t need a chair or a kendo stick to take his belt from him. I’ve got two hands, two feet, and thick skull that will do the job stuff fine! I’ll show him the real competition that he’s been whining about!”

-David Stone-
“Are you done yet?”

-Brandon Moore-
“No! I’m done when I say I’m done! Fifteen minutes is more than enough time to do what I need to. Law and order in a sanctioned ‘wrestling match’ are just fine for me to do what I need to. Times Square in front of a jillion people is the perfect setting for me to do what I need to!”

-Ronnie Cage-
“What do yew need to do?”

Ronnie and David, again, laugh some more at Brandon’s outburst. They’re enjoying every last bit of this.

-Brandon Moore-
“Shut up, hillbilly!”

Brandon snaps his head in Ronnie’s direction, pointing a finger at him. Ronnie’s laughter is even more intense now, taking nothing Brandon says seriously.

-Brandon Moore-
“Thomas Nixon has provoked the wrong man. I’m ready for a wrestling match. I’m ready for a fifteen minute time limit. I’m ready for all the people watching me in the main event. This is what I was born to do and I’ll be damned if some lizard loving skeezball stops me!”

Brandon has suddenly realized he is standing on top of the bar now. He murmurs something to himself.

-Brandon Moore-
“Okay, calm down, Brandon. I’m trying to keep my cool. I’m going to show you guys, Thomas Nixon, and the rest of the world that I can be a cool cat.”

He raises his voice once more so that entirety of the 9th Avenue Saloon can hear him loud and proud.

-Brandon Moore-
“Mark my words! I will walk out of Savage Saturday Night as XWF Television Champion! I will bring it home to Havoc and leave Thomas Nixon ringing in the new year on his back, staring at the New York night sky from the mat!”

Brandon raises a triumphant fist as his outburst, speech, or whatever you want to call it has concluded. Brandon looks around the bar a bit awkwardly until he notices a man in the far back corner, drinking alone. The man is on his feet and a single tear has rolled down his left cheek. He begins to applaud Brandon Moore for his words. That is quickly shut down as Ronnie Cage gives him the meanest glare imaginable.

-Ronnie Cage-
“Yew, fuck off.”

He turns his attention back towards Brandon, grabbing him by the bottom of his shirt.

-Ronnie Cage-
“Yew, get the fuck down.”

Ronnie yanks Brandon off of the top of the bar, back down to the floor where he started. Brandon is brought back to reality now, no longer feeling like a general ready to lead his men to battle. He lets out a sigh as the awkwardness in the bar slowly begins to fade. Everyone gets back to their regularly scheduled programming.

-Ronnie Cage-
“There, yew gave yer lil’ speech. Feel better? Now, can we cause some trouble or what?”

Brandon shakes his head.

-Brandon Moore-
“I can’t. I’ve got to get to this crystal bowl meditation across town.”

-Ronnie Cage-
“Yew what?”

-Brandon Moore-
“A crystal bowl meditation. Align my chakras, you know?”

-David Stone-
“Brandon Moore, turning down the chance to raise hell? I thought I’d never see the day.”

-Brandon Moore-
“Sorry, boys. If I’m going to beat Thomas Nixon, I’ve got to do this. I’ve got to find inner peace and stuff, so I don’t go and get myself disqualified by bashing his head in with his own belt or something.”

-Ronnie Cage-
“Suit yerself. See ya later, Brandouche.”

Brandon finishes his water on the table and begins to head towards the exit. A grin comes across his face as he is able to catch the remainder of the conversation between Ronnie Cage and David Stone.

-Ronnie Cage-
“What about yew, Davy boy?”

-David Stone-
“I’m not nearly drunk enough yet. I’ll jump in if you need some help.”

-Ronnie Cage-
“Help? Yew two are fuckin’ borin’ tonight.”

David gets another drink in him as Ronnie turns his attention towards the man in the corner that stood and clapped for Brandon just moments before. Ronnie rubs his hands together, ready to get to work, a devilish smirk across his face. Brandon reaches the exit, still wearing his grin, ready to see if he can calm his mind ahead of his match with Thomas Nixon. As the door to the 9th Avenue Saloon shuts behind him, the last thing he hears from inside is the sudden cry for help from the man in the corner. Poor guy.

(OOC: Permission to use both Ronnie Cage and David Stone.)

[Image: 1z3ulj6.jpg]
CURRENT Federweight Champion
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Brandon Moore's post:
Ronnie Cage (12-29-2016)