Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-16-2024, 04:54 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
Hell-fahr & Brimstone...
Snow Offline
A Wiccan Lezzie w/A Lust 4 Blood!!

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

12-26-2016, 11:55 AM

"He had to put me against someone."

We open to a view of Snow, sitting outside a resteraunt, sipping from a margarita.

"You say Vinnie threw me in the lion's den against a murderer, sayin' he must have it out fer me or that the comp'ny just don't give a damn, but sir, I'm gonna whoop it on ya like this-- yer nothin' more than my provin' ground, my steppin' stone tah greater things. I got wins here, I'm buildin' a rep, and here you come, ready tah make your name off a fresh faced rookie.

"Ain't you a bad ass, huh? NEH EH, I don't think so, bud.

"Y'all may not ah heard ah me, but indeed I heard ah you. My pal Broken Hart... his mother once had a run-in with you. I know you probably don't know, but she saw greatness in ya. She saw the difference between you and the rest here, and that difference is what Kid Kool, BH and I look for in this here comp'ny. You're talented, you're able... you kick ass. It's gonna be an honor tah tear it up with ya, trust.

"On the other hand, far as me winnin' is concerned... you think just cuz I'm new and I'm a gal, yer gonna own me, well I don't think you know enough about me. I'm a drinker, a fighter, a brawler and I AM the top bitch in this here Realm of Xtreme. Do what you know ya should, study tape, look intah my past, and you'll find that I don't back down from NOTHIN'. I'm the pint-sized terror that brings the icy hot heat in the middle of a Southern Fried Morn'.

"Ya can't beat me, ya can't cheat me, and ya DAMN SURE can't defeat me, ya Hellfire and Brimstone piece ah shit!!

"Talk about me all ya want, run yer little mouth about me, I'll come back at ya ten fold, I'll bring you crashin' down just as you start tah soar. I'm the smallest dog in the fight, but I'm crafty as fuck and I don't need your reassurance or respect to know I got the ability tah beat you. Ability in SPADES, and that's no lie. The truth is clear... you may have my respect, but you don't have my number."

Kid Kool walks up to the outside table. "How are ya, girly?"

Snow: Tossin' a few words Cain's way. Help yerself to a few chips and salsa while I take care ah this.

Kool: No problem!

Snow returns her gaze to the camera...

"Cain, ya want me tah be afraid of you, afraid fer my life.... Thing is, I ain't. I've been in wars, believe me, I've bled buckets, had my bones broken and I've been left a mess. But, I ain't givin' up just cuz things don't go my way, and I DAMNED sure ain't backin' away from a fight. I want you at your best so that, when I do beat you? You won't have an excuse when I end up with another 'W' on my record, all thanks to you.

"I'm not 'cool'... I'm chill. And you WILL feel the chill, after I wrap my arms around your throat and suffocate you half to death. I'm tired of a lotta things concernin' XWF, and generic, bullshit promoes like that one is up there... Comparin' yer work now to yer work from before is just like lookin' through the work of Barney Green. He used to be a name here, with respect, cuz he poured himself into everything he did... now?

"He's a sad, unfortunate soul... nearly a parody of his old self, and the same is true about you, Mr. Cain."

Kid Kool: Can I order?

Snow: Sure. Where's Christina?

Kool: Where's Rebecca?

Snow: Good point... I guess we don't have to be with 'em 24/7.

Kool: True.... nevertheless, kinda missing her... think we're too attached?

Snow: ...

Kool: ...

Snow/Kool: .....Naaahh.

Snow and Kid chuckle a bit, before Snow returns to her promo.

"There's no doubt in my mind that you could seriously fuck up my shit. I ain't fragile by any means, but I know your name, I know your work, I know you're a true monster in the flesh... but I ain't afraid, never have been, never will be. When I step intah that ring and I'm facin' you eye tah eye... I ain't backin' down, I ain't runnin', I don't need no steel chairs or metal pipes tah back me up...

"I just need me. Let's raise a lil hell, buddy... see ya in the flames. BAM!! XD"

Kid Kool: Yo, you want a steak, on me?

Snow: Sorry, but if you want me to do stuff like that with food, there's an operation yer gonna haffta go through...

Kid Kool: ....

Snow: I'm JOKING! XP

Kid Kool: Sometimes I dunno which of us is weirder. >__<

Snow: Looky who we got......

Christina Nash walks up to the table, wrapping her arms around her man, as Snow sticks her tongue out and smirks.

Snow: How 'bout you give that steak tah yer gal pal?

CN: OOOOHHHH, STEAK!! I LOVE MEAT!!

Snow: I bet you do...

*STATIC*

[Image: gy0RDvs.gif]

ACCOLADES:

1x HeavyMetalWeight Champion
2x Federweight Champion
1x 24/7 Xtreme Champion

@feel_the_chill
^ click
Edit Hate Post Like Post