Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-29-2024, 10:47 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
Hell Walks (SNOW)(RP 1)
Cain Offline
The Last Son of Eden

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(cheered BECAUSE they break rules and bones)

12-26-2016, 10:23 AM

It's the dead of winter, the dead of night. The sound of boots crunching in the snow can be heard as the camera opens up on a scene where the landscape is covered in a thick, shiny white blanket with gnarled trees clawing at the night sky. The breeze...it's icy cold. But he doesn't mind. For years, he has been known as a man who has shaken hands with the reaper on many ocassions, mostly offering up the souls of his opponent to the God of Death himself.

Cain looks down at the snow beneath his feet, feeling warm blood of a fresh kill staining his clawed fingers. For a moment, he is silent. His gaze follows his hand as he holds it up to the moonlight, moving his hand in a circle to observe the trickling of blood sliding down his wrist and forearm.

Cain is a man who has been in many high profile battles, so the thought of a redebut against someone he has never heard of doesn't concern him. He looked off to the side for a moment, eyes narrowed. Deep in thought. The immortal would spit into the snow, almost symbolically...and laugh. "Oddly enough, I have never heard of you. You see, I have been around for an incredibly long time. I have seen the rise of empires, I have witnessed them fall. I have laughed in the faces of gods, slain angels. I have done many a thing, so as you can imagine..." he looks into the camera, his expression one of an underwhelmed champion. "...you are merely another mortal in a long line of victims."

"You've no doubt heard tale of me, woman. You've seen what I am capable of and I am willing to believe that like so many others, you'll put on a brave facade. You'll fire back with insults, you'll say nay to the things I claim to have done. You'll discount anything I have ever done and you'll twist every thing I say after I've said it, as if we are politicians."
Cain rolled his neck and eyes in annoyance. "It always happens. It's predictable."

The camera would follow the Last Son of Eden as he trudged through the snow. Oddly, steam rose from the areas he would step into as he headed into a small manmade circle where the snow had been cleared out. The monster would move across the clearing and the camera would follow his hands as he picked up a few pieces of wood and through them into a circle of rocks in the center of the circle. "Your namesake is "Snow", so I am assuming that you think you are...how do the humans put it? "Cool". But as far as that goes, I don't claim to be cool..." He kneeled next to the pile of wood, placing a few dried pieces of weeds on it then lighting it. The fire begins to roar after a few moments. "...just so you know, I am not here to impress people. Least of all that trash outside the ring."

"No...ya see, Snow, I will hurt you. I don't give a shot about your family. I don't give a shit about your gender. I've killed women before, quite enjoyed the moment I'd see the light fade from their eyes. Do you understand? Do you know it the gravity of your situation is? Lane put you in a match against a known murderer. Doesn't that make you wonder about your value with the company?"

"Normally, when the brass puts people into the ring with me then that means they want them dead. Vincent himself knows exactly what I am capable of, though you may not know me. Ask Vincent about the bald spot on his head...ask him about the scars...go ahead. Ask him. The fact of the matter is, I am the most brutal, sadistic monster that you will ever face."

"And let's face facts...you will lose. No doubt in my or the sheeps' mind about that. Hah. This match is right up my alley, because the fire doesn't bother me. The flames only fuel my imagination and give me more sadistic ideas of what I will do to you...a lithe young girl. But that makes no difference, Snow. The only thing you have to worry about is surviving, because beating me is out of the question."

The camera pans in such a way so that Cain's face is illuminated by the fire, his lips curling upward into a sinister grin. His canines gleam in the light of the fire, and his eyes...they become deep black pools. He laughs. "On the other hand, I might just decide to not even allow your survival. Just know, sweetheart..." His smile fades and he issues an ominous warning. "...you are merely a toy to me, and I will break you as I see fit."

~Fin~

[Image: Wz4kwdV.jpg]
The awesome banner was brought to you by Morbid Fuckin Angel.
Edit Hate Post Like Post