Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-25-2024, 01:58 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
It's Almost Christmas! (Part Three)
Brandon Moore Offline
Banned

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(booed by casual fans; hurts people; often angry)

12-24-2016, 08:35 AM

The time is 11:30 A.M. The date is December 24, 2016. It's Christmas Eve. It is the most magical time of the entire year. A limousine is arriving at the Stabler Arena in Bethlehem, Pennsylvania. There is a special event happening. XWF is holding an event for kids and families to come and meet a real XWF superstar as Santa Clause. The limo circles around to a back entrance of the arena, opposite of where the families are entering. A limo arriving would just cause unneeded commotion. Once the limousine stops, the door flings open. It's only a four hour drive from Pittsburgh, but the limo driver was given specific instructions to not let Brandon run off into trouble. He made sure the package arrived at its destination. Brandon slams the door shut, well-rested from the unnecessarily long drive. The limo peels off and Brandon looks absolutely pissed. He rushes to the entrance and the security guard recognizes him. He lets him enter the arena. As Brandon enters, the first thing he does is run right into Steve Sayors, knocking a clipboard out of his hand. Steve sees Brandon and is glad he's made it in time. Everything is going according to plan. So far. Steve bends down to pick up his clipboard that he is using to make sure everything stays organized. He smiles at Brandon and greets him.

-Steve Sayors-
“Brandon! Or should I say Santa?”

Steve winks playfully at Brandon, but Brandon isn't having any of that.”

-Steve Sayors-
“Let's get you into...”

-Brandon Moore-
“Hold the fuck on.”

Brandon puts a finger up and is looking around frantically. Soon, it appears that he has located whatever he was looking for. He has interrupted Steve and is now darting down the corridor they were in. Brandon almost breaks the door of its hinges as he opens it. The sign above the door reads “MEN.” Brandon has to pee. Bad. He drains the snake and is completely relived now. Finally, he returns to Steve Sayors. Steve hasn't moved since Brandon took off. Brandon is the only piece of the puzzle left to put into place for the event to go off without a hitch. Steve, wearing a stupid green elf costume and fake, pointy ears under a stupid green elf hat, is trying to remain calm. The event is scheduled to start shortly.

-Steve Sayors-
“Please, come on and get the Santa suit on. This way.”

Brandon knows he has to do this or the little man from the jail will do something crazy to him or whatever. Honestly, he has no idea, but he doesn't want to find out. Extremely short people already scare him enough. Steve leads Brandon to the locker room area where the Santa suit is located.

-Steve Sayors-[/b]
“Put it on and come to the entrance area, just like where you'll go for your match tonight. Then wait for my cue. You'll know it when you here. Remember, this is for the kids, so watch your language. Please.”

-Brandon Moore-
“Since when does the XWF give a fuck about the kids, nerdo?”

Steve doesn't reply as he closes the locker room door, leaving Brandon to getting dressed. Brandon looks around and spots the suit, however, his eyes are attracted by something else. Under the suit rests the XWF Federweight Championship. A sticky note is attached to the title belt that reads “You're Welcome.” Brandon rips the note off, crumples it, and drops it to the floor. He grins at his belt for a short while before finally dressing himself to look the part of Jolly Old Saint Nick, Santa Clause.

…................................................................................................................

Out in the arena, the ring and stairs are already set up, except the ring has no ropes as of yet. A red chair, almost like a throne, sits in the middle of the the ring, which is covered in red carpet. In the ring is Steve “The Stupid Elf” Sayors. Surrounding the ring are other roadies and interns for the XWF dressed as elves. Some are there to take pictures of the event, others are just for show, and others are there to make sure everything goes smoothly without incident. Kids and their families are standing in line, where the crowd would normally sit, however, there is no barricade or chairs set up at the moment. Steve is getting ready to start the show as some of the kids in line are trying to guess who they will be meeting today.

-Seven Year Old Boy-
“I wonder who we'll get to meet! I hope it's Chris Chaos! Maybe even Robbie Bourbon!”

-Nine Year Old Girl-
“I hope it's Dolly Waters! Or maybe Nami!”

-Twelve Year Old Boy-
“No, nope, and no. The Universal Champion wouldn't stoop to doing this. The dirt sheets say Robbie Bourbon is playing Santa on the show tonight so it won't be him. And it won't be Nami or Dolly, doofus. Santa is a boy. They're girls. Duh.”

Steve Sayors now taps on the microphone to make sure it is working and that he can be heard throughout the arena for all the kids and families in line. He clears his throat and puts a big smile on his face as he begins to address those in attendance.

-Steve Sayors-
“Welcome all! We here at the XWF are so glad to have you! It's almost Christmas! Now, we all know that the real Santa Clause is still at the North Pole preparing to bring you all your gifts tonight! Right, kids?! So, we have a special XWF superstar here today, playing the part of himself and Santa Clause! Introducing to you, relative XWF newcomer and the Federweight Champion! Brandon Moore!”

Brandon comes out from behind the curtain at the top of the entrance ramp. The crowd of kids and families clap out of respect, but some are cheering loudly because they actually like Brandon. Who would have thought? Brandon, beard, hat, red suit, and all, speed walks his way down the ramp, carrying his Federweight Championship. He jumps up into the ring and shows off a bit before sitting in the giant red chair centered in squared circle.

-Steve Sayors-
“Now, kids, you're in a line for a reason! Let's bring you up one at a time to sit on Santa's lap and ask him for your XWF Christmas wishes!”

The elves start organizing the line, sending kid after kid up to Brandon Moore. He's actually having fun with this. One kid asks to be able to motorboat Nami and Brandon responds by telling him only if he gets to boink his hot mom. This is way more fun than Brandon would have thought. Kids come and go, asking for shots at titles, special stipulation matches, and asking for wins from their favorite superstars for Christmas at the night's event. It's going great. That is until the spawn of lady Satan herself comes up to meet Brandon Clause. She looks like something straight out of The Ring. Of course, she's wearing an Isabella Ravenwolf t-shirt. The young girl's father forces her to sit on Brandon's lap. It's obvious that she doesn't want to be there and now she has to sit on the lap of her role model's opponent.

-Brandon Moore-
“Hey there, little lady. Did your dyslexia make you think the sign said you were meeting Satan? This is a Christmas gig, not Halloween. But it happens! And who knew emo was still a thing? What's your XWF wish?”

The little gives a damning look towards Brandon. Without a speaking a word, Brandon knows her wish is that Isabella Ravenwolf would burn him alive and feast on his charred corpse. Brandon is a little unsettled, but he can't help but laugh that people still let their kids look like Brandon Lee from the Crow.

-Brandon Moore-
“Black cat got your tongue? What's your wish, huh?”

The little girl isn't having any of that. She takes in a deep breath and lets out a blood curdling scream right into Brandon's face. The dad looks so embarrassed. Steve Sayors starts to turn red as well, knowing about Brandon's temper. This can't possibly end well. Brandon surprisingly keeps his cool for the moment, though.

-Brandon Moore-
“Well, that was something. See you at the show tonight? Here's your dad.”

Brandon grabs the girl by the sides to lift her off of his lap and back to her father. Bad idea. The creepy girl wrenches her head back and then with a mighty force, slams her teeth down onto Brandon's forearm. She bites right through the Santa suit into Brandon's arm. The dad tries frantically to pull her off, but it takes Brandon to do the job. Mothers, fathers, and kids alike are all panicking now. The kids are crying, the mothers are crying, some of the dads are laughing, but most of them are trying to shield their kids' eyes. Steve rushes into try and get the girl off of Brandon. Brandon pushes Steve back. Brandon then shakes the little girl off and throws her from the ring to the floor. The girl's dad is furious with that, but how else would Brandon get her off of him? The father comes at Brandon with violent intent, but Brandon simply lays a jab into his jaw, sending him to the floor next to his daughter. Other kids see this as an opportunity to wreak some havoc as they disobey their parents and go wild. Brandon puts a foot on Steve to keep him on the ground as he picks up the microphone from Steve's hand. He is wincing a bit from the bite, but he's got something to say.

-Brandon Moore-
“I was trying to be nice! This little freak girl just ruined everything for the rest of you. You see, she's an Isabella Ravenwolf fan! So, instead of enjoying the event like all of the good kids, she decided to be added to the naughty list! And just for that, I promise, I'm going to absolutely massacre Isabella Ravenwolf tonight! This mat might be red now because of the carpet, but it will be red later because of all her blood I'm going to spill! It's X-treme rules. This is the X-treme Wrestling Federation! Why the fuck are we pandering to spoiled little snot-nosed punks?! Mark my words you little shits. I'm going to kill Isabella Ravenwolf tonight and end up in my second Pennsylvania jail in two nights! She belongs back in October with this little bitch who bit me. They can have Halloween, but Christmas is my shit!”

By now, the entire place is in pandemonium. Brandon swore and the whole thing collapsed. He picks up his Federweight Championship and starts to walk away. He stops and turns back to the frantic crowd for one last outburst.

-Brandon Moore-
“And this goes against everything I've ever fucking stood for. But you ungrateful little shits don't deserve to believe! Santa Clause! He's not even fucking real!”

Brandon drops the mic, causing a loud thud to come from the sound system. He rips off the red hat and beard, throwing them out into the crowd. Brandon storms to the back as the kids are left questioning the revelation they were just handed. The crying and whimpering strengthens as now a thousand kids need to be given the explanation of why Brandon Moore just dropped the “Santa's Not Real” bomb.

[Image: 1z3ulj6.jpg]
CURRENT Federweight Champion
Edit Hate Post Like Post