Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-25-2024, 11:54 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
Crazy, Part Three
Broken Hart Offline
Say hello to goodbye.

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

12-24-2016, 12:38 PM

"Sir... I happen to be crazy myself. Just as there are many types of music, flowers, people, etc. ... there are many varieties of 'insanity'. I just happen to be be the kind you want on your side. I told you, I respect you, I see why you're champion, I see many of your positive attributes. It takes a crazy man to blow past the competition, because CRAZY is the key element when it comes to this industry. Do what you must. Reap the benefits. Truth.

"Yes, your idealogy is off kilter... but you're passionate. You believe with all your heart, and that should be comended. I'm sorry that I came off the wrong way, I am, but I admire your convictions. You don't need me to believe along with you for your faith to be unfaltered. You don't live by my word, you don't need me to tell you what to think, and you already know this. That's why I'm sure you're not going to feel too bad when I tell you this--

"I am better than you.

"Sure, you'll have something to spit back at me for this claim... but it's the truth. You are indeed a breath of fresh air when it comes to the XWF as of late...but you're not there yet. It'll be an honor to take away the only thing you have to show for your work. I'm crazy, yes, but I'm not delusional. I'm not a raving maniac. I'm cool, calm and methodical. Sometimes I lose my temper and go off the deep end, but that only adds to the fury I bring to the ring.

"I'm calculated, I'm smart, I take the risks that NEED to be taken. In the end, everything I've done in my career has led me to this. I know what I want, and I know full well what I must do to get it. The things I want, the things I need, are close at hand, and it's all due to the craziness that's embedded itself into the back of my psyche. My mentality is not an obstacle, it's a tool I use proficiently. Some can do that. Some, like you, cannot. Nice tantrum, Mr. 'Logic and Reason'.

"Two losses will not keep me down, believe you me. I could just pack it up and leave like Gabe was set to, but I'm not letting it discourage me. I feel greatness on the horizon, greatness for me, greatness for the XWF... That TV title will be the point I need to lead a foundation-altering movement. You're a PHENOMENAL grappler, Mr. Nixon, don't doubt that for a second, but honestly...

"...you're just not ready for this.

"How do I intend to make change here in the XWF? For starters, I'm going to find like-minded individuals that wish to make that change alongside me. If we weren't on opposite sides, I'd recruit you... You see, you have the gift, the gift that so many here should have but don't. The gift that keeps you from having to do the stunts others here are forced to do because they lack talent.

"That's why I miss the 'old days'. I plan on dropping the filler on their heads and driving them out, leaving the roster the way it SHOULD be, with the talented ruling the land. No more matches with people who can't hang with us. You and I are going to tear down the house, and show the WORLD why we deserve that top spot. Bank on that.

"If I wanted to, I could rally together a few of the old faces and prove my words hold more weight than you think. This may happen, but I don't need the old guard to bring back that passion and fire XWF once had. All we need is men like you and Chris Chaos who don't waste their time with poop jokes, homophobia, racism, sexual innuendos... We are all so much better than this, yet many of us allow ourselves to fold in.

"Not me.

"I see you do realize the things I say hold merit. Things, even in your eyes, aren't the way they should be. Management is in disarray... This company isn't where it could be... I'm glad you realize the truth. But you also claim I don't deserve the title shot I've been given. Tom, you're not the man who should be speaking about earning things. You were plopped down into that fatal four-way just as I was. You pinned me, sure, but do you think that makes you a better man? Because, if you do, you are sorely mistaken. I've made waves, I've garnered attention, and after the 4-way... the people want to see this. I'm a hunter, a fighter, a scrapper... you DESERVE an opponent of my caliber. Losses do not make one's career... wins do. I may have lost many times over the past 16 years... but it only takes ONE pivotal win to alter my journey. Call me crazy, but it's true.

"I don't want you to give me anything less than your best. Meet me, center ring, and I will show you why I deserve this shot. Meet me face to face, with all your cards on the table, and I'll toss the cards away and PLANT you through the damned table!! I've won in the past, I'll win again, I'll win over you, and I'll win every time I put the TV title on the line. BANK.ON.THAT. You're a wonderful athlete, but it'll be a long, long time before you're of my caliber. You got lucky, won't happen again.

"As for the team of I, Snow and Kool... I HAVE been garnering noteriety, because when you're as good as I am on the stick, you don't have to win every match to make a name... Once you lose that strap, YOU will fade away into obscurity. You don't believe it, but it happens. I command an audience, which is why the promos I cut gain so much attention. I speak of evolution and revolution, and the words I speak resonate with the fans. I know you're probably jealous that a voice like mine isn't a part of PATROL... get over it. Not everybody believes iguanas and salamanders should rule the world. Sorry, Charlie.

"And Snow... well, yeah, she lost her belt, but at least she made it that far in... what, two weeks? She as well has made a name for herself, and I DARE you to stand up to her, face to face. She doesn't back down, she fights till the end, and she's got the crowd on her side. She's another person on this roster who doesn't follow the pack. You've spoken about how the TV title is on its way to meaning something? Well? The same could have been said about the Federweight title. Titles are only as meaningful as those who hold them... I'll prove just how true this is when I relieve you of that piece of metal.

"The 'buzz' backstage is centered around a revolution. Not your little chameleon movement, but the revolution that WILL, 'sooner than later', change the XWF from the ground, up. Thomas... you're cynical, I see that. You're pessimistic, you're what Kid Kool would call a 'hater'. Sir, I think it's quite apropos that you would put down my beliefs when billions around the world have poked fun at yours. Quite funny that you'd cast stones... but the joke dies on Christmas Eve.

"Kid Kool is a tool. He's your typical frat boy, sure... but he's got skill. He's better than 'Josh.0' on the mic, and he's better than many in the ring. And the two of us will be teaming together come Wednesday Warfare. He is full of himself, he's almost always seen with his girlfriend, he loves cocaine... I don't see a problem with any of that. Sex, drugs and rock 'n' roll, my friend. Yes, indeed... the guy lives the good life. But when he steps through those ropes, he knows every move in the book. Don't count him out, Nix. He may have lost once to Just Joshua, but one or two matches does not a career make. Give The Kid some time.

"You do bring up one good point... Many of the men and women here DO have that spark I speak of. I'll look, I'll study, and I'll find people that deserve the right to call themselves a part of The Revolution.......thanks for the idea.

"TTFN."

- - - - -

Kid Kool, Christina Nash, Snow, Rebecca, Broken Hart and Chastity all sit around a table at Long John Silvers. As they chow down, Broken Hart speaks.

BH: Guys, Christmas is upon us, and hopefully yours truly walks away with a golden gift in the TV Title. And Snow? You got Jayden Thunder beat, no doubt about it. Merry Christmas.

Snow: MERRY X-MAS! XD You know, I feel like I finally have a family... My friends and fam pretty much distanced themselves from me cuz the way I am. I just didn't belong, what with bein' gay... but I find you guys, and y'all accept me as yer own....thank you. [she turns to Rebecca] Becky... I got somethin' fer ya........ [Snow reaches into her pocket and pulls out a gorgeous, rainbow colored heart pendant. Rebecca smiles from ear to ear as Snow places it on, before the two kiss.

KK: D'awww! You two make such a cute couple, I love it! This has probably been one of my fave Christmas seasons of all time. I gotta thank you guys for everything you've done for me, taking up for me... the XWF is about to realize just who they have on their hands.

CN: Babe, I am READY to rock the fucking house to the core... let's DO THIS!

Rebecca: I LOVE SCREAMING!!!

Chastity: [lifts her drink to the table] ...to us, to the revolution, and to family. MERRY.FUCKIN'.CHRISTMAS!!

BH: I'll drink to that.

All six bring their drinks up to the others, as they ring in Christmas with a toast.

--we don't think we're revolutionary...we just are--

#ONE_WEEK

|save_us._33_3|

[Image: black_heart_zpsnnlf1k63.png]

Tear it out. Move in for the kill.
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Broken Hart's post:
JimCaedus (12-24-2016)