Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-25-2024, 07:17 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
#NOW
Broken Hart Offline
Say hello to goodbye.

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

12-29-2016, 01:20 PM

"XWF... thank you for welcoming me back home. Now? Now I welcome you to a new horizon. The landscape will never, EVER, be the same again. This company is on the brink of collapse... it is up to me and my ilk to bring you back from destruction, and to help catapault you into a new day

"I will never give up on the Realm of Xtreme. I will not quit, I willl not die, I will not accept defeat. This IS my home, and for all the losses I've suffered.. I still have not thrown in the towel. I am here because this place rejuvenates me. This PLACE is my rock, this PLACE gives me the fuel I need to be all that I can be...

"...It is the one thing that makes me feel alive. And I will always call you my family. Thank you for everything.

"Soon, I reveal what rests beneath this mask, although... I have this feeling that you all already know who's returning come New Year's Eve, You THINK you know me... but you only know a portion. I'm much more than a name or a face.... I am fueled by the fire within.

"XWF, I've returened for a cause much more important wins or losses, I've returned to spread a message; You are killing yourselves by succumbing to mediocrity. You walk the same halls that legends have passed through, yet you don't walk them with pride... you desecrate the ring that's seen wars unmatched. You settle for less when greatness is RIGHT there...

"I am the bastion of illumination. I am the trailblazer for a new generation. I feel it in my bones... WELCOME, to a new age. WELCOME, to a new Xtreme Wrestling Federation!! Aldo, Benito.................. let's dance."

|adieu|

#SAVE_US._33_3

[Image: black_heart_zpsnnlf1k63.png]

Tear it out. Move in for the kill.
Edit Hate Post Like Post