Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-29-2024, 01:57 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
Cancer
"The 4-20 Kid" Aldo Nardozzi Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(cheered BECAUSE they break rules and bones)

12-23-2016, 09:02 PM

The scene opens up with Aldo standing the kitchen of a hotel room with a large blunt in his mouth, the whites in his eyes red from the marijuana, and a big pile of unopened Funyuns bags on the counter next to Aldo.

Aldo: Tag Team matches! They're like R-Rated movies, man. They're bloody, violent, involves more than one person, and some times ends in an orgy.

The high Aldo realizes what he had said and point to the camera with a stupid grin on his face.

Aldo: That doesn't mean I want this match to end in an orgy! Well, unless it's only me and 3 other XWF chicks, then I wouldn't mind an orgy. Most chicks in this company are pretty hot.

Aldo takes drag from his blunt and coughs a bit. It was nice to see that the man was putting his reward money to good use.

Aldo: Anyways, this Monday, I wrestle in tag-team match against two roided-up white guys named Ronnie and David. These two look like they fucking injected their bodies with canola oli a- On second thought, I bet you they did! Seriously! I feel like if I punch them, they'll explode into a mess of blood and Crisco Oil. But, appearanly these dickheads managed to beat my tag-partner, Drezdin, who's a bit of an asshole. Well, I'm guess that they beat him, I haven't really done any research for this promo at all. I was too busy dragging shopping carts full of Funyuns up to the hotel room. But worry not! I've kicked the ass of countless guys like that those two pricks, these two aren't anything fucking special. Just look at them! They look like the result of what happens when a brother and sister like each other just a little too much. So audience, let me give you a demonstration of what going to happen at Savage with Funyuns!

Aldo walks over to the counter and opens a bag of Funyuns. He grabs 4 Funyuns from the bag and crushs two of them in his hand. He places the Funyun dust on the counter and moves the other two pieces with his hands, making them bounce around the dust.

Aldo: They fucking die. Me and Drezdin are so fucking awesome they just fucking die in the middle of the ring and turn into dust. Then I'll probably go get my dick sucked by some ring rat backstage afterwards or something. I don't really know.

Aldo then grabs the bag he had opened and began eating the Funyuns, forgetting about the camera that was facing him.

Aldo: I need more money.

The screen fades to black
Edit Hate Post Like Post