Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-29-2024, 11:27 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
You Think I'm Crazy?
Thomas Nixon Offline
Saving the Lizards

XWF FanBase:
Kids, women, some teens

(fighting the odds; helps others; disliked by adult males)

12-23-2016, 08:46 PM

Thomas Nixon shuts the door behind him, as he enters the freezing cold air. The weather was a little over twenty degrees giving the air a frigid bite to it. Nixon wore a thick, black coat and a pair of blue jeans. His hair was slicked back as normal, opting not to wear a beanie or hat.

Nixon runs through his list of errands in his head. Bethlehem is a little over a two hour drive, so he needs to get a snack or so for the drive. He’ll probably pick up come Chinese food for dinner, and he wants to pass by the Masonic Temple to make sure nothing is amiss. Typical errands before a Savage Saturday Night match.

With his hands in his coat pockets, he treks forward with his head down. He heads toward the subway stop, about an eight minute walk from his row home in Old City.

{Crazy? Crazy. I can’t get that word out of my head. Broken Hart thinks I’m crazy? He must not have done his research because he should know that I’m far from crazy.

On the surface, I can understand why he thinks I’m crazy, and if I just debuted a week ago, then he wouldn’t seem so far off the mark. I walked into XWF and made a bold claim. I told people that there aren’t only lizard people, but they are suffering more than anyone else in the United States, if not the world. That’s difficult to believe, and I would understand why someone would think I went off the deep end.

Since I made that claim, I’ve done more than prove that I have my faculties under control. I have demanded to be taken seriously, and I’ve backed that up. I’ve shown that I’m mentally competent, especially when you compare me to the other XWF wrestlers.

For starters, I don’t act like an animal. I’ve yet to lose my temper. People, like Gabe Reno, lose a match and throw a tantrum. He decked me from behind because he has no control over himself. He can’t control his childish emotions; he has no control of his composure. Then there is Chris Chaos who attacked Jervis Cottonbelly out of nowhere just to prove a point. On the other hand, I’ve talked to Steve Sayors on camera three times, and I’ve treated him civilly. I’m not a maniac. I’m a man on a mission.

I may say things that are hard to believe, but I am more thoughtful and strategic than the vast majority of the other competitors here. Broken Hart would know that if he’s watched any of my recent matches, fuck, he was even in one! I’ve come into each bout with a clear cut strategy, and on more than one occasion, I’ve tried to finish up matches early to catch my opponents off guard. I develop a plan and execute it in the ring. I’m not a schizophrenic or delusional maniac, and I think that’s pretty obvious.

Everything I do is for a reason. I make an effort to make smart, calculated decisions. Even if I do outrageous things, you can bet that I have an explanation. I’ve done things I’m not proud of, things that are hard to live with, but it wasn’t because I’m psychotic. It’s because I had to. Whether I did it for myself or the lizard people I love. I act out of logic and reason, and I think that’s a lot different than being crazy.

And when Broken Hart says he’s crazy, I believe him. Not because he wears different colored contacts like a goth pre-teen. I think he’s crazy because he believes that he can make an impact here, when he can’t even win a match. That’s crazy. When I tell people I’m going to change the world, I tell them how. I don’t just diagnose the problem, I say how I could do it and why I am qualified to pull it off. You babble on about how XWF isn’t like the old days, but you haven’t given me any reason to think that you know how you’re going to execute your plan. Wait, I don’t even think you have a plan.

Broken Hart was only correct about one thing during his recent musing. Although XWF isn’t dying, like he claims, there is a level of mismanagement. People that don’t deserve title shots are handed opportunities. I’m not a radical on this topic, unlike Thaddeus Duke who believes that former champions don’t deserve rematches and you should have to start back from the bottom. That shit is just absolutely ludicrous.

But there are problems here. A prime example of XWF’s flawed matchmaking is my match against Broken Hart. He’s all talk, no action. Revolution! We’ll bring XWF back to life! It’s dying and I’m going to fix it! Then he loses two matches. I even pinned him. I don’t see how that warrants a Television Title Match. It must be a Christmas gift to Broken Hart; Vinnie just felt like he needed to give a little bit to a troubled cause, that’s the Christmas spirit!

Unfortunately for Hart, I’m not a big fan of handouts. I won’t go easy on him because I sympathize for him. The fact of the matter is, he’s a charity case, and I’m not going to let him have a Cinderella moment. I’m going to do exactly what everyone expects, and I will decisively beat him. That’s what happens when a person that has done nothing but lose gets in the ring with a champion. Nothing revolutionary is going to happen. Just another defense that will be noted in the history books.

Speaking of revolutions, I didn’t realize that getting three talentless misfits together was considered a revolution. That term has lost a lot of meaning. At least when I formed PATROL, we were motivated and had momentum. I was coming off a successful win, and I had started to develop a buzz around my name and image. Guppy is an established athlete that joined us, and that gave us a level of credibility.

Snow’s only claim to fame is a victory in a scramble match for a meaningless belt. That win was hardly decisive, she barely eked it out. Who did she beat? A bunch of no names that haven’t appeared since Wild Card. And you know what? She lost the gold not long after the fact, and then failed to bring Hart’s team to victory in their trios match. She’s just a loud mouth, southern lesbian that will get lost in the shuffle sooner than later.

Then there’s Kid Kool. From what I’ve seen, he acts like he’s a senior in high school pretending that he’s the king of the world because he won homecoming king. He spouts out hashtags and hangs out with his girlfriend, as if the XWF fans give a shit about that part of his life. Then, he loses to Joshua, which is absolutely pathetic. I haven’t seen a lot of Joshua, but he seems to be a generic dickhead that really enjoys calling things “perfect”, even if it sounds out of place or borderline cringe worthy. But hey, he’s dedicated to his shitty catchphrase. My point is, Kid Kool lost to that annoying fuck.

If Broken Hart thinks that these are the XWF wrestlers that have fire and passion in their hearts, than he must not have looked around very hard. It isn’t that tough to find some people that care more about their careers than them. Most wrestlers tend to talk more about their matches than their relationships, but Snow and Kid Kool don’t do that. I take that as a sign that they don’t value the outcomes of their matches very much, but hey that’s just my thinking.

I’m not very impressed by his friends that think they can be revolutionary. Hart must have gotten in their head and made them as delusional as he is. It’s really kind of sad. Maybe, when they see the architect of their movement get his lights knocked out, they’ll find out that he isn’t much of a leader at all. He keeps counting down the days till the revolution begins, but I think I have the opportunity to kill it before it can begin. One knee to the jaw and a German suplex on his head is all it takes to potentially destroy the morale of Snow, Kid Kool, and even Broken Hart.}

The scene fades to black, as Thomas Nixon reaches the subway entrance and descends down the stairs into the SEPTA station.

Ambassador of the Lizard People
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Thomas Nixon's post:
JimCaedus (12-24-2016)