Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-16-2024, 09:19 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
is he goinng to show up
drezdin5788 Offline
T.D.O>

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

12-23-2016, 04:34 PM

(the scene takes place as we see drezdin and his girlfriend ava heading out to the rentle truck for his match at savage tomorrow night with his newly look ring gear)

Drezdin:that should be everything...i think. what about at your end babe? you got ever thing at your end including my new wrestling gear?

Ava:yep, including the other ring gear that you normally wear.

Drezdin:well then lets get on outta here and head to the arena

(they get in the rentle truck and drive on there way to the arena)

Ava:ya know babe there is two things that I am curious about

Drezdin:like what? what are the two that you are curious to know about

Ava:well the first thing that I am curious to know is in speaking of ring gear and all this talk about ring gear how do you know that your boss vincent lane is physically going to be there? and secondly if by some chance that your boss Vincent lane is physically there how do you know he will be okay with the newly look of your new ring gear?

Drezdin:well honey as far as him physically being there, he has to be there I mean hes second in power below the ceo/ owner of the this company shane , hes should be there just checking to see if things are running smoothly, or his women roxy cotton there in for him while hes wasting his time with another tanning session. but as far as him being okay with the new ring gear he should be I mean why wouldn't he be? though if so happens that he is not then he will tell me before or after the match.

Ava:fair enough.....I think, then in speaking of you boss Vincent lane, what match has he put you in this time for tomorrow night?

Drezdin:if I read it correctly he has put me in a tag team match against the two I lost last week, Ronnie cage and "bad attitude" david stone.

Ava:do you know who he has you teaming up with?

Drezdin:that I know of he has me partnered up with a newbie who has just recently signed with the xwf. somene that all I know that goes by the name of "the 4-20 kid"

Ava:what about what he looks like?

Drezdin:thats the thing right there honey, the entire roster and I my self don't know what he looks like. weve havent seen him and wont know what he looks like when he is there.

Ava:seriously honey? you and the entire roster don't know what the fuck he looks like?

Drezdin:seriously babe, none of us do

Ava:BBButt?.............

Drezdin:Bbbutt my delicious Ava Olivia St. Cruz the one thing that I do know is this, yeah just because I look like if a monkey took its own hand and shit on it and took that shit and threw at me, that the two that I lost last week Ronnie cage and "bad attitude" david stone they wont have the same success that they had over me the misteaks that I made in that match, it wont happen again, I can promise you on that. me loosing to them wont happen again ever, the victory they have over me is what you call a fluke. and is all what it is.

Ava:okay then, what about your partner that all you know is called "the 4-20 kid"?

Drezdin:like I said all I know is that he got recently signed by the xwf and that he goes by the name of "the 4-20 kid. and that if that what you call a rookie knows what is good he better show his ass and help me in the tag match by pulling his fair share.

Ava:and if honey he for some reason he doesnt pull his fair share by showing up to help you out, what are you doing to do then?

Drezdin:well thats easy Ava my love, if it does turns out that itll be a 2 on 1 handi cap match ill go out there like always let it all hang out do my best and let my actions do the talking and rape those ugly vaginaless bastards of their dignity. if I win I win but if I loose I loose and move the fuck on. for as far as the "the 4-20 kid" he can run all he wants but he cant hide his ass for ever, I will find his recently signed rookie ordinary ass and drag it into the ring in front of the audience and show them what Ill do to those who decided not to show when they are in a match weather if its a one on one or singles with me. what that would be you are may wondering? its what ill do to cage and stone, ill rape the rookie shumck of his dignity. and by the way if you are wondering as well sweety...there is a gigantic difference between a two on one handy cap match that you are schedual for on a show card and a 2 on 1 that was supposed to be a tag team. there is a vastly big difference. but Ava till we get to the arena I will leave you with this.

Ava:and that would be what?

Drezdin:weather my partner "the 4-20 kid" shows up for his match to help me or he doesnt, the end result will always be the same.

Ava:that would bbbbbeeeee??????????.......

Drezdin:that would be I will be and god for bid my partner as well will come out on top as victors. both stone and cage don't stand a chance in hell. they are going to know real fast what a giant can be capable of. oh and by the way the will soon be my bitches for the taking to.

(the scene fades to black)

[Image: FSYLxSs.png]
NOW BE MY BITCH ASS HOLE!!!!!!!!!!
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like drezdin5788's post:
"The 4-20 Kid" Aldo Nardozzi (12-23-2016), Broken Hart (12-23-2016)