Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-29-2024, 01:26 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
Crazy, Part Two
Snow Offline
A Wiccan Lezzie w/A Lust 4 Blood!!

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

12-23-2016, 02:28 PM

Snow sits at Broken Hart's dining room table, along with Chastity, Rebecca and Christina Nash. Snow gives Chastity a slight glare, but Chastity gets a chuckle out of Snow after she blows her a kiss. Christina Nash hollers at the other three, letting them know that they need to begin the meeting that brought them together, along with Kid Kool and Broken Hart. KK and BH walk in holding beer, soda, chips, nachoes and pretzels. The snacks are laid out, and the boys join the girls.

Kid Kool cracks open a can of Duff Beer, as Christina Nash gulps down a can of A&W. Nash smiles, as KK clinks his can with that of his girlfriend. Chastity sits beside her boyfriend, Broken Hart, as they share a tall glass of Raspberry Schnapp's, from a bottle they brought for themselves. Greedy bastards... Snow gazes out the window...

Snow: IT'S SNOWING!! Oooo, just my type ah weather, if ya know what I mean!! XD Christmas Eve is tomorrow... [she turns to BH] ...would it be fine if we all throw a two night slumber party?! Thanks tah XWF teamin'us tah-gether, we're startin' tah become a family... of the love/hate variety. But I wouldn't trade you guys for the world! ^__^

Snow highfives Chastity, as Rebecca chomps down on nachoes and chips. Broken Hart speaks-- "I want the lot of you to know I will never forsake you. I have plans for this company, and they involve every one of you. Together, we can destroy the opposition, and herald in a new era. XWF needs a REAL roster of men and women who are as passionate as we are. Men and women who aren't embarrasing when they cut a promo, and whom the fans can be proud of to cheer for."

Snow: HELL YEA!! You, me, and Kid Kool are a different breed. Kid may have his quirks, but there ain't a day goes by that he don't put every ounce ah himself intah his work. This boy's a real challenger tah any title he locks his sights on!

KK: Thank you, Snowflake. And as far as you're concerned, that Jayden Thunder joke is in for a WORLD of hurt, one he will never be able to recover from. I wouldn't be shocked if this is his final match here in XWF! Decimate him, girl!

Rebecca: Snow, just the other day, I was a normal fan... I grew up on wrestling, and I dreamed of going to WWF or WCW, and now? You walk into my life and make me a part of this business, even if it is in a small way. I love all of you already as dear friends, and there's nothing I'd rather do than help you all to achieve your goal. I love you guys. <3

Chastity: Snow, again, I am SO sorry for causing trouble with you, but I swear, I'm turning over a new leaf. You've proven through grabbin' up two titles that you DO deserve tah be in this business, and NO one can take that from you. Love ya.

Snow: Thank you, hun! Yeah, BH, KK... we lost. We did, and that sucks, but we can't let that shit hold us down. We got talent, we got skill, we got ability... there ain't NOTHIN' holdin' us back! WildCard Weekend wasn't all bad, I won a title, BH sent a couple of messages, and Kid brushed elbows with the former Universal champ, Trax. We're all three diamonds in the rough, like Hart said... Rebecca?

Rebecca: Yes?

Snow: Go get the gifts.

- - - - -

All six are in Broken Hart's living room, holding the gifts Snow mentioned. Snow motions for Kid Kool to open his. He does so, and finds a mini-jukebox, filled with 80s tunes!!

KK: WOWZERZ!! Depeche Mode, Tears for Fears, Talking Heads... thank you oh so much Snow!!

Snow: You're very welcome. It's even got that song by Talk Talk that'cha like!

KK: HELLZ YEAH!!! Thank ya kindly, little lady!!

Snow: Heheh, any time Kid! XP

Christina opens hers, and finds a bottle of Coke.

Nash: ..... I get it. >__< Thank you, Snow.

Snow: Don't mention it. :^P

Broken Hart pulls his out and rips it open...

BH: Oh my, thank you my dear... a pair of heart-shaped glasses.....you didn't happen to keep the receipt, did you? Just out of curiosity...

Snow: N'ah, I just KNEW they'd be perfect fot you... what, ya don't like 'em?

BH: Oh, no, no, I LOVE them, thanks!! ........ no receipt then?

Rebecca opens hers to find some naughty lingerie. Rebecca squeels with delight, "OHHHH, I can not wait till we get home, Snow! Thank you SO MUCH, baby!! <333

Snow then opens the gift Rebecca gave her... a whip............

Snow: ............ o__O ....DAMN girl, I dunno if I'd trust me with this.

Rebecca: I trust you, honey. Bring it on!! XD

Snow smiles to herself, beaming with erotic glee, as Chastity picks hers out and shreds it open...

Chas: O.M.G.!!! It's the entire collection of The Soprano's!!! Snow, THANK YOU... I just--... I am SO sorry and I cannot BELIEVE you did this for me...

Chastity hops out of her chair and embraces the Redneck Lezzie... "You're welcome, Chas. Water under the bridge."

Chas smiles at Snow... before giving her kiss on the cheek. Snow blushes with a smirk, as the camera fades out...

- - - - -

A few hours pass by, and everyone's asleep downstairs except Broken Hart and Chastity, who sleep in their room upstairs. Chas is awoken by a dream involving Snow's girlfriend Rebecca... Reby was very close to killing Chastity, all because Chas kissed Snow for the present she gave her. Chas wakes up with a start, turning to Hart, who is fast asleep. A sound is heard out in the hall... Chastity sees Snow walk by. Snow glances at Chastity, gives a wink, and then heads off...

Chastity giggles to herself, before drifting off to sleep...

~ + ~

"Jayden, I don't know you, I don't give a flyin' fuck about you, but I'mma tell ya this right here-- Yer what stands between me and my next win here, so I got no choice but tah bring ya crashin' to the canvas with my patented SnowPlow. You haven't been seen, ya haven't been heard... I want a challenge, and I don't think I'm gonna find one in you. You may be one ah the best damn competitors in the world, but if ya don't show up to the prom, ya ain't gonna walk home with the crown. Trust.

"People find me weird, they find me strange, they find me different. TOO different fer their tastes... I'm a lez, I'm a 'neck, and I'm outspoken. Lotta people hate a person that speaks their mind, and I'mma throw a lil somethin' on the plate that you might not be ready fer... The XWF is dyin'. That beep you hear? That's the flatline approachin'. Everything, lemme repeat that, EVERYTHING on God's green earth has a reason and a purpose. And the past four years ah stagnation in this company have led to these days. What could be the dying days of the Xtreme Wrestling Federation...

"...Or? The beginning of a whole new horizon. Believe in the clique.

"And beware. Snow out."

|tbc|

[Image: gy0RDvs.gif]

ACCOLADES:

1x HeavyMetalWeight Champion
2x Federweight Champion
1x 24/7 Xtreme Champion

@feel_the_chill
^ click
Edit Hate Post Like Post