Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-29-2024, 01:52 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
You're right.
Broken Hart Offline
Say hello to goodbye.

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

12-23-2016, 12:42 PM

The paint is chipped. Vehicles pass by, tossing trash freely upon the long-dead grass. The stained glass windows no longer hold the same radiance as they once did, the color faded and the glass cracked, broken and shattered in places. The lights in the distance sweep over the building... casting a majestic illumination on the gloomy, disenchanted temple.

Standing stoicly on the edge of the monestary he calls his second home, Broken Hart looks depressed. Since returning under a mask and alias, he's had two matches, both of which he lost. He frowns, thinking to himself that if he continues to lose key contests, his whole 'rebirth' will be for naught, the hype being nothing more than false bravado. Before his 'revolution' could begin, he's already ruined much of the credibility he'd built.

He grasps the nearby gargoyle statue by its leg, his head feeling a devestating wave of depression-caused dizziness... He has a headache so painful it surpasses a migraine, feeling as if he could fall off the edge of the roof at any time. He tries to use the gargoyle to balance himself, but instead he accidentally shoves it off, sending it careening toward the ground below......a wail is heard below, before an ear-piercing scream, and SPLAT, the gargoyle crushes someone on the pavement.....

Hart grabs his head and yells out into the night, falling to his knees... He lifts his head, and we find one grey iris, the other now red. "I am not going to lose, I am NOT going to be a loser!! I'm too goddamned good for this, I'm not an also-ran, I'm not a has-been, I'm not destined to be a joke, I'm destined to be a CHAMPION. Thomas Nixon.... LISTEN. I'm no longer settling for second place, and I'm DAMNED sure not going to rack up losses for the rest of my career. I'm better than this, I'm not going to lay down and die--" BH rises and glares into the camera, "--DO YOU HEAR ME YOU REPTILIAN HEATHEN?!"

Broken Hart moves toward another gargoyle and kicks it with his iron-toed boot, sending it flying to the highway below. "You low-rent, second-tier lizard-worshipper, I can't even believe my own words, you're a lunatic, believing in conspiracies that would have you laughed out of the lockeroom.... but that's precisely why I respect you, sir. Why?" Broken Hart cracks a small smile... "WHY?....Cuz I'm fucking crazy too. That's why.

"It takes the weirdoes, the oddballs, the freaks and the geeks to truly make something big happen in this business. I see you know how to get people's attention, along with your partners in PATROL.... I see you have the attitude to rule this game. But you DON'T have main event prescence, not yet. I've been in this industry for a little over 16 years, and I've returned to XWF to do the things I've always fallen short of... and that TV Title around your waist is where it all begins....but believe me. In the long run, it is not a stepping stone, but a hallmark, something to be proud of, something to cherish.... and in this season? Something to be THANKFUL for."

Broken Hart looks out toward the city, seeing all of the gorgeous lights, the tallest Christmas tree in town right smack dab in the middle. It's a beautiful city... Nowhere, Oklahoma. Home. BH smiles, before heading for the doorway on the roof, leading into the sanctuary Hart calls his fortress of solitude. He passes down the lengthy stairwell, circling and circling down till he makes his way toward the stunning main hall. BH reaches his hand out to the dusty, cob-web covered walls... he brushes his palm alongside as he heads toward the front door.

Suddenly, he hears a voice... "BABE! I thought I'd find ya here, how ya doin'? How's your emotions holdin' up? I love you, darlin'... I don't wanna see you down on ya self..." Broken Hart eyes his beautiful girlfriend Chastity standing there in all of her breath-taking beauty. "Hun, I do feel off , after losing my first two matches sinced I returned... but I came here to gather a few moments of alone time. However, I'm going to be home in a bit... draw up a bubble bath. Love you, my dear... Ever so."

The scene fades out on the lovers embracing, the camera fading out on the candles flickering in the background, signifying the flame burning in their hearts...

~ ❤ ~

We return to the monestary, where Broken Hart is sitting in the pews before the pulpit. He gazes out at the awe-inspiring sight of the moonlight shining through the windows... candles flickering on the satin-carpeted stage. "Call me crazy. Call me anything you want, but a couple of losses will not deter me. And regardless of what you may say about me, I AM a revolutionary. This message will be heard, loud and clear, from the windswept valleys of Texas to the towering skyscrapers of Washington. This revolution WILL be televised, live and in living color. What revolution, you might ask? Simple--"

BH stands and takes to the pulpit, as the camera steadies in front of him. "--A revolution that will shake the XWF to is core, a revolution that will bring this company back to its glory days. We've forgotten what made this place stand out from the pack; die-hard workers with pride to their name. We've fallen into a pit of smut and stupidity that can't be taken seriously.This place used to ROCK arenas to the core, now it's practically a traveling freak show. I can't stand idly by and allow this federation to ruin its once great name. We're ALL better than this... so why do we allow ourselves to settle for mediocrity?"

Hart walks over to one of the candles, and raises it off its resting place. He slowly travels outside, holding the candle to his face... "The Realm of Xtreme has seen better days, and it seems the further things move forward, the further they fall behind. It's a crying shame, and I will NOT allow the product to destroy itself any longer. The people that watch this brand used to be proud to call themselves XWF fans, but now? They're forced to put up with bullshit just so they can find the diamonds under the rough. Diamonds such as Robbie Bourbon, Dolly Waters, Gabe Reno, HAVOC...

Speaking of which, Havoc... boys, there's only one thing you can blame that win of yours on, and that's the 'rough' I speak of-- Drezdin and his two lady friends. They don't deserve to be in the same ring as the three of you OR Snow, Kool and myself. One day, I hope all six of us can step back in the ring and settle this without a flock of numbskulls interfering. Till then, adieu my southern fried friends."

Hart blows out the candle, before treading off into the night. As he travels, he thinks about what he'd do when he got home and found Chastity laying in a bathtub filled with bubbles...

~ ❤ ~

"They say I must be crazy, must be stupid, but they have me all wrong. It takes a truly crazy person to think differently, and I'm crazy by the brimful. But the one thing I certainly am not is stupid. The things I preach about are REAL... one day, I will rise, with others alongside me, and we WILL shake this business to its core. This company is lost, but it CAN be found, it CAN be saved. Nixon, you are in this industry, this federation, to preach for the unjust action brought down upon your lizard brethren... well, I have a mission statement I live by. I will not rest till the XWF is saved from itself, and I will do whatever I need to to bring about this change... With the thanks of people just like you. Passionate, determined, with a fire in their heart and the ability to back it up."

Broken Hart is laying on his and Chastity's sofa, his lovely gal pal asleep in his arms. She slumbers next to him, as he speaks, water glistening on their skin. He smiles, and continues--

"Every night I dream of the old days. What used to be, what could be now once again. Don't settle for less, don't settle for weak wrestlers and misdirected management. This company, not to mention the wrestling business itself, has fallen off the tracks. It would take a true revolution to change the landscape into something worth the fans' time. Something the superstars can be PROUD of, and it's all there within our reach. DO.NOT.GIVE.UP. Do NOT settle for what you have if what you have is not what you want. I want wars in the ring that surpass all those before, wars that bring out the best in me and those I battle...

"I want a better battleground. One that doesn't throw shit at the wall to see what gimmicks stick. The most moronic, nonsensical characters, the most IDIOTIC match stips... What are you people doing to this place? What in the hot pink HELL are you doing to -my home? I loved this place, and you ruined it, you destroyed it, you DECIMATED it. You brought a poison into this federation, and now I've been forced to be the man that saves the XWF. One by one, you will feel the pain I feel in my gut thanks to your prescence. ONE, by ONE, you will meet me in the squared-circle, and we will dance.

"I'm not in this company for titles, per se. I do of course aim my sights on them, but I'm here instead to restore the XWF's glory... But as for the TV Title? I believe it can be pushed back to prominence just as Mr. Nixon mentioned. Peter Gilmour worked for quite some time to bring the Xtreme Title to a lofty position, and it is now the second most prestigous championship in the 'Realm of Xtreme'. I believe either I or Tommy Boy can do the same for the Television Strap. No doubt.

"Thomas... best of luck to you my friend.

"You're gonna need it."

A knock comes at the door, before Kid Kool, Christina Nash, Snow and Snow's new girlfriend Rebecca ALL walk in, as BH left the door open for them.

Kid Kool: Yo, we wanted to talk to you about something... care if we break out some chips and beer to go over a few things?

Snow: We want in on this 'Revolution'...

BH: ...let's talk.

|tbc|

#8Days

--save_us._33_3--

[Image: black_heart_zpsnnlf1k63.png]

Tear it out. Move in for the kill.
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Broken Hart's post:
JimCaedus (12-24-2016)