Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-12-2024, 12:49 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Robert Main is in the building part 1
Robert "The Omega" Main Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

12-20-2016, 11:35 AM

STEVE SAYORS: Is the camera on? {The camera man nods halfheartedly} Okay then hurry up let’s go!

It’s a cool winter day there’s not a single cloud in the crystal clear blue sky behind the XWF headquarters. Steve Sayors is seen sprinting through the XWF parking lot dodging traffic coming and going from the facility. Steve stops at the front door for a brief moment and looks out into the parking lot sprinkled with cars trying to adjust his suit and tie from running up to the front door. He turns around and looks into the glass while fixing his hair. He quickly pulls up his black suit sleeve and checks his watch. He nods to the camera man as the two enter the building.

STEVE SAYORS: Okay viewers at home. We have a hot tip! We’ve heard through a very reliable source that Robert “The Omega” Main is actually in the building.

DING the silver elevator door opens up and out steps “The Omega” Robert quickly looks around the front lobby through his mirrored aviator sun glasses while running his fingers through his blond hair getting it away from his face. Robert takes one step towards the door and there’s STEVE SAYORS and a camera in his face. Grinning from ear to ear Robert looks STEVE SAYORS up and down for a moment before sticking his hands in the black leather jacket.

STEVE SAYORS: Mr. Main? Have you signed with the XWF? {Robert Main doesn’t speak he just nods with a huge smirk} Folks at home there you have it Robert “The Omega” Main international superstar has indeed signed with the XWF! This may be the biggest sig….{ Robert stops him mid-sentence}

Robert Main: Woah woah woah woah.!!! You just said may be the biggest signing? Am I correct? {STEVE SAYORS reluctantly nods and takes a step back.} First of all who the hell are you rushing over here and asking 20 questions. Wearing this cheap suit. You look like a bad door to door salesmen. { STEVE SAYORS starts to answer before he is stopped} There isn’t any maybe about it! And why are you taking a step back you wanted an interview right? Well let’s get it. Do you even know who I am? Or What I have accomplished overseas? I’m the biggest name in pro wrestling today and here you are saying maybe the biggest signing of all time here in the XWF?

Do you know the amount of championships I’ve won in Japan? Three time Heavy Weight Champion, Two time Junior Heavy Weight Champion, Tag Team Champion, longest reigning TV champion in Japan ever? There isn’t anything that I haven’t done. Mr. Interview man. I am the biggest signing of all time everyone on god’s green earth wanted “The Omega” and can I blame them? Hell no! I looked over all the other offers and XWF was the most attractive. Now do you have any other questions?

Be Ready for part 2

Former:
[Image: 6x9xFnQ.png]
[Image: nLYNvyj.png] x2
[Image: fMJwa5h.png] x2
[Image: WPoUWuI.png]

Longest Reigning Tag Team Champions in modern history. W- Drew Archyle & James Raven
Longest Reigning Hart Champion in modern history:280 days
2nd longest reigning Universal Champion :269 days
Tag Team Champions W- "Chronic" Chris Page as Cataclysm
Trio's Champion W- AX3
2020 May Superstar Of The Month
Winning Team Wargames 2020
Winning Team War Games 2019 W- APEX PROPHECY
2019 Feud of the year W- "Chronic" Chris Page
2019 Tag Team of the Year W- Drew Archyle & James Raven as APEX
Roleplay of the Month February 2019 "Junkyard Dog"
Leap Of Faith Winner 2018
July 2018 Superstar Of The Month