Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-28-2024, 01:18 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"The Omega" Part 2
Robert "The Omega" Main Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

12-21-2016, 11:45 AM

STEVE SAYORS: I have a few more questions if you have the time? Mr. Main do you have a specific goal in mind? A title perhaps? Or a certain target? Maybe a feud with a top star here in XWF?

Robert Main: A specific goal? Not necessarily no. In the end it’s all about winning and losing isn’t it? I mean that’s what matters first win matches get title shots be the best. That’s what I am accustom to and that’s what I’m going to keep doing. Everywhere in the world that I have wrestled, I’ve done two things. One! {Using hand gestures} I win. Not only do I win but I do it all the time. I don’t lose much. That’s why they signed me here. I’m freaking talented. Secondly I win championships. Not only do I win them but I keep them and hell in some cases I keep them for a real long time. So as far as goals?

Robert adjust his leather jacket and pushes his aviator sun glasses onto the top of his head. The camera pans in on his face and the smile he had throughout the interview drops away into a more serious look. Almost a scowl. Robert Main points at the camera

Robert Main: Goals? The only goal that I have here is to win. Point blank. That’s it. That’s what it has always been about. The title matches will come and go. I’m not being cocky here. But when I wrestle people all over the world come and pay their hard earned cash to see me do so. I have a cult following. I’m the guy you love to hate. Winning right now is my only goal. Everything else will come after that. I’m going to establish myself first and foremost. I’m not going to call people out. What’s the point? I mean really? I’m the new guy around here. If the main guys don’t know who I am yet. They’ll soon take notice. By that time I won’t have to issue challenges. They’ll be challenging me!

STEVE SAYORS: Last and final question Mr. Main. I know you have many things to get in order. When can we expect to see you in a XWF ring?

Robert Main pulls his sunglasses back down over his eyes and smiles from ear to ear

Robert Main: So you want to know when I’ll be in a XWF ring. {Laughing} The New Year! 1/18 Antarctica! I’ll be making my in ring debut. Now do your job and tell the world and the entire roster “The Omega” is here.

Scene fades with STEVE SAYORS

Former:
[Image: 6x9xFnQ.png]
[Image: nLYNvyj.png] x2
[Image: fMJwa5h.png] x2
[Image: WPoUWuI.png]

Longest Reigning Tag Team Champions in modern history. W- Drew Archyle & James Raven
Longest Reigning Hart Champion in modern history:280 days
2nd longest reigning Universal Champion :269 days
Tag Team Champions W- "Chronic" Chris Page as Cataclysm
Trio's Champion W- AX3
2020 May Superstar Of The Month
Winning Team Wargames 2020
Winning Team War Games 2019 W- APEX PROPHECY
2019 Feud of the year W- "Chronic" Chris Page
2019 Tag Team of the Year W- Drew Archyle & James Raven as APEX
Roleplay of the Month February 2019 "Junkyard Dog"
Leap Of Faith Winner 2018
July 2018 Superstar Of The Month