Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-25-2024, 06:31 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF OOC » Out Of Character (OOC) Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Roadblock
Shandell Jones Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(cheered BECAUSE they break rules and bones)

12-18-2016, 01:09 PM

What matches are you most looking forward to and any predictions?

[Image: 6f9jib.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
Vincent Lane Offline
Rock n' Rolling XWF Owner and Megastar
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

12-19-2016, 06:04 AM

I thought it was a decent show. Maybe a little predictable as far as title changes, etc, but not bad.

Tag Title match was solid and had a fresh ending that I liked. Sasha/Charlotte always bring it and Sasha getting busted up added to it.

Zayn/Braun was fun enough.

Jericho/Seth was a decent match that probably would have been better without the distraction ending.

Rusev/Cass was nothing.

Main wasn't anything special, though I thought it picked up some steam at the end.

Not a bad show, but not a blockbuster. Pretty much what I expected.

Hate Post Like Post
R A D I C A L

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

12-19-2016, 06:53 AM

Charlotte is pretty good.

Liked the jericho/rollins and reigns/owens matches but the angle is a bit dumb and ruined it a bit. Again with the kinda shield reunites kinda not bs. Zayn/stroman was silly, but nice surprises, 205 match was good, neville going full heel, tag match.
Dolly Waters Offline
Always.

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

12-19-2016, 07:54 AM

getting so fucking sick of KOs booking.

3x XTreme Champion
2x Tag Team Champion (w/ Vita Valenteen, w/ Charlie Nickles)
2x Hart Champion
2x Television Champion

3x Star Of The Month
August ‘21, May ‘17, October ‘16

3x RP Of The Month
What light through sonder... my perception breaks.
Tranquility: For Old Times Sake
Manifest Victory

my loves:
[spoiler]
Hate Post Like Post
Tommy Gunn Offline
Director of XWF Security

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

12-19-2016, 03:21 PM

Apparently the WWE doesn't know that you can have a heel champion on Raw without making him look like a total chump.

Honestly Smackdown is better than Raw in every conceivable way it's not even close anymore.

[Image: PFcRGRj.png]

Record: 8 - 2
1 x RTX Champion
1 x Heavy Metal Weight Champion
1 x Federweight Champion

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Tommy Gunn's post:
Dolly Waters (12-19-2016)
Vincent Lane Offline
Rock n' Rolling XWF Owner and Megastar
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

12-19-2016, 03:25 PM

I don't mind KO's booking other than that he isn't really central in his own storylines. I don't really blame WWE there though as much as I blame how insanely over Jericho got again.

They should have split for sure and run a program against each other for the Rumble. Maybe even play it out as a long con where at the end Jericho lays down for him, but leading up to it they feud the whole time. The List is the most popular thing on Raw by a mile.

Owens isn't as chumpy as Seth was, and both of them are damn good at playing the sniveling dickhead heel. Owens at least still gets presented as a legitimate badass in the ring.

Hate Post Like Post
Shandell Jones Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(cheered BECAUSE they break rules and bones)

12-19-2016, 03:58 PM

TLC was worlds better.

[Image: 6f9jib.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
Tommy Gunn Offline
Director of XWF Security

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

12-19-2016, 04:56 PM

(12-19-2016, 03:25 PM)Vincent Lane Said: I don't mind KO's booking other than that he isn't really central in his own storylines. I don't really blame WWE there though as much as I blame how insanely over Jericho got again.

They should have split for sure and run a program against each other for the Rumble. Maybe even play it out as a long con where at the end Jericho lays down for him, but leading up to it they feud the whole time. The List is the most popular thing on Raw by a mile.

Owens isn't as chumpy as Seth was, and both of them are damn good at playing the sniveling dickhead heel. Owens at least still gets presented as a legitimate badass in the ring.

I wouldn't mind it as much if it wasn't basically a carbon copy of how they booked Rollins. Not as chumpish but still they are pulling from the same playbook.

I do agree though that Jericho getting over as much as he has had mad the angle a little different and yeah they should have been split up by now. We all know it's coming but it should have happened already.

[Image: PFcRGRj.png]

Record: 8 - 2
1 x RTX Champion
1 x Heavy Metal Weight Champion
1 x Federweight Champion

Hate Post Like Post