Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-16-2024, 02:39 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
Words and stuff.
BenitoAngelo Offline
Let's go kill someone, eh?

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

12-17-2016, 07:23 PM

The scene opens with Benito Angelo sitting on a leather couch, in a black suit.

Oi, I heard that I'm facing someone called Aldo Nardozzi this week on Savage. That sounds like a lovely little test of my skills, except not really. I still haven't lost in a singles match my entire career and I don't plan on starting now, to this dude. This guy comes from Japan, saying how have was a champion there, and how he wasn't the caliber of an XWF superstar. But he has trained really hard! Yeah, I'm just sure that it will really help you against me. I am a man of class, elegance. This guy had trouble going a year without smoking weed. How in the world can he step up to the challenge that I pose? He is just a chump, like Shaker Jones, and Thumper, and the rest of them who I beat. I am kind of tired of beating people like him. It gets boring. And the Badass contract he was so proud of? Everyone gets those now. I will once again point to Thumper, she has one, where did she go?

Oh, he also talked about beating me. I find that funny. I could beat him with my arms tied behind my back. I am the king of the HeavyMetalWeight division, and I am going to get my title back soon. I am a trios champion, a belt with so much history involved with it. Many former champions go on to have unbelievable careers. Once I beat you, I hope I will finally get an opportunity, as I so desperately deserve. Hey, you will have a spot in history though. You will be known as one of the first of many people I defeated in my amazing singles career. It's the era of the Angelo, baby, and you are just another stepping stool for future greatness. Make way, make way. I also have to address something he said. He said that I would do anything to win. Bribe the red, use the numbers game. I mean come on! Would someone like me do that?

A smile breaks onto Angelo's face, and then he starts laughing. He wipes a tear out of the corner of his eye.

Oh, I say me. Just like I will slay you this Savage. Oi, if you honestly think you have a chance against me, you should have your head checked, mate. I do appreciate you actually showing up. Some of my opponents fail to even show up before their matches with me. Those are the ones that I have the most pleasure beating. But hey, you have something over them! You showed up! Congrats man, here's a participation award. Let's all cheer for him! Hip hip, Hip hip, Hip hip. I hope you cheered for him at home, other wise I kind of look stupid. I hate looking stupid. I hate it!

Benito starts getting angry for no reason, getting up and flipping a table just out of frame.

You insulted me by showing up! You actually think you stand a chance against me! I hate you! I hate people like you! I'll kill you! This savage will be your last day!

Benito's head twitches a little and suddenly he is back to normal again. You..... you don't stand a chance against me. I am the best person in the XWF. You shouldn't get your hopes up. I'll beat you, and then you will be forgotten about. Just like everyone else I face. The patrol is strong. Turn that came off. I am done.

5-5
Part of World's Friendliest Mafia with Jervis Cottonbelly
Part of PATROL with Jervis Cottonbelly, Thomas Nixon, and Guppy Parsh
6x HeavyMetalWeight Champion, 1x Trios Champion (/w Guppy Parsh and Jervis Cottonbelly)
[Image: 34diwx5.jpg]
Thanks to Micheal Graves for making my banner
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes BenitoAngelo's post:
"The 4-20 Kid" Aldo Nardozzi (12-18-2016)