Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-29-2024, 10:39 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
Shock The Monkey, Part Two
Snow Offline
A Wiccan Lezzie w/A Lust 4 Blood!!

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

12-17-2016, 07:27 PM

Snow is walking along the snow-covered hill, drinking a bottle of scotch as she thinks about the fight that went down earlier between her and Chastity. She's ready to beat the piss out of Havoc, but the thought is coming to her that KK, BH and herself may not be the cohesive unit they should be to pick up the win. They aren't working together, they're not on the same page, and if they don't find common ground then this match will prove to be another loss.

She thinks about her cousin, a man with history here in XWF... what would he do if he was heading into this battle? What would HE do if he hated the same person he was set to team with? Set to call his ally in arms, someone he needed to trust... but couldn't. This was the problem she faced, not knowing what to do when the bell rang and she stood next to one man she loathed in Kid Kool, and another whose girlfriend nearly slapped the taste out of her mouth. These three needed to see eye to eye... but would they?

She continued to press forward, walking through the falling snow as she thought to herself-- 'What am I in XWF for? To win the Federweight Title only to drop it to some third-rate loser like Bjorn? To face off against men like Ronnie and David who exemplify the REASON I'm proud to be a lesbian? Or do I stand a chance of main eventing one day against men like Trax, Robbie Bourbon and other top tier stars? Is the Universal Title in my future, or am I stranded in the curtain-jerkin' hell that people like Drezdin call home?'

Snow finally reaches her trailer, throwing the door open, stepping inside and tossing her coat on the floor. She removes her gloves and tosses them on the table, before heading to the kitchen... she opens the fridge and pulls out a beer bottle, flicking off the cap and chuggin' down a few gulps. She wipes her mouth, and sets the bottle back in the refridgerator. She thinks some more-- 'What did I do wrong, why did I lose the Federweight Title to Bjorn, of all people? Is there something wrong with me, have I lost the fire that used to be my trademark every time I picked up a mic? ...What is my problem, and how do I fix it?'

Snow plops down on her sofa and kicks up her feet. "Brandon, you've proven yourself to be a decent commodity here in XWF... I like ya, I really do. But come Savage, I'm gonna make an example outta you, I hope ya understand that. I'm not gonna give up just cuz I lost the Federweight Title, hell tah the no. No siree, see, I'm gonna take all that anger out on you, and bring you crashin' to the canvas with the Snow Plow, and then I'mma do the same thing to your boys. Trust.

"Brandon, I don't need you to tell me I'm a decent wrassler tah know it's true, I AM who I am, and that's someone you'll learn tah fear. I got fury, I got passion, I got FIRE, and I'm gonna burn you to a crisp. I've got this shit on lock... or, at least, I did. Droppin' the title tah Bjorn really fucked my shit up, but I ain't done yet. Not by a gat dam long shot. I got Havoc in my sights, and I'mma tear all three ah ya new asshole. I'm gonna lock the three of ya DOWN with my shotgun, and aim... I'm gonna slice and dice y'all into a Christmas Dinner!!!

"Ronnie, I don't got much tah say about you or David. All that's needed tah be said has been said-- you two think yer the top ah the line and yer gonna be main even super stars for a long time tah come but NEH-EH!! You two ain't America's Most Wanted, ya ain't the Acolyte Protection Agency, and ya ain't the Dudleyz. You two are the poor man's AMW, and at Savage yer gonna get my two boots shoved so far up yer ass you'll be flossin' with the gat dam shoe strings!!

"In conclusion... fuck y'all, fuck every word ya sling at me, and I hope ya all three die in a gutter, #BAM!!"

Snow stands up, and flips off the camera, before heading out...

- - - - -

Snow is again seen walking, when she finds a note tacked to a tree not too far from her home... she opens it and reads--

"Dear Snow,

Yo, this is Kid Kool... thought Broken Hart stumbled across something with this note thing so I thought I'd try it. Christina, Chastity, BH and I are heading to a resteraunt to go over match strategy. If you're in, come to El Charro at 7pm. Seeya there!!!

P.S. : You're not as bad as Christina makes you out to be... hang in there. Peace.

--KK"

Snow cracks a small smile, pocketing the note before heading out...

|to be concluded|

[Image: gy0RDvs.gif]

ACCOLADES:

1x HeavyMetalWeight Champion
2x Federweight Champion
1x 24/7 Xtreme Champion

@feel_the_chill
^ click
Edit Hate Post Like Post