Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-29-2024, 01:24 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
Shock The Monkey, Part One
Broken Hart Offline
Say hello to goodbye.

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

12-17-2016, 06:13 PM

Broken Hart stands outside Snow's double wide trailer, beautifully decorated cigarette lighter in his hand. He knocks at the door, and Snow answers. She sees Hart and smiles. "How ya doin' big guy?" Broken Hart smiles, "Just fine, hun. Would you mind if I stepped inside for a moment? I've got a few things to talk about." Snow obliges and waves Hart inside. The two meet in the dining room, and begin to converse...

BH: So, this whole battle between you and Chastity... I think we all need to be on the same page if we're gonna contend with Havoc. So, I want you to speak with her. She picked this lighter up for you... she wishes to make amends.

Snow takes the lighter with a grin...

Snow: Well, if she wants to put the past in the past I'm fine, but after I kicked her in the ovaries I'm wondering just how willing she'd be to move on...

BH: Trust me, she gets over things quickly. She's been in knock down, drag out fights with men AND women, and ended up best friends with them the next day. She's over it.

Snow: Well... I'll believe you fer now, but I'm gonna haffta find out person to person before I trust you. Fer now, I'm lovin' this here lighter, the diamonds are gat dam lovely!! ^__^

BH: I'll tell her that. By the way, Kid Kool texted me, he thinks the three of us should have a talk. Putting all the name-calling behind us, trying to move past all the things we've said to eachother...

Snow: I know, we need tah work together instead ah railing on one another. We keep sayin' we're above eachother, but the fact is if we don't stand collectively, we'll fall individually. We NEED tah be a unit, ya know what I mean?

BH: True.

Snow: So, why did the two ah ya focus on me with your trash talk?

BH: I guess we're just trying to find a way to make a name... and it made for a decent way to introduce Chas to the fan base.

Snow: Well, I got a big mouth muh-self, so I guess I can't blame ya much. Did kinda seem like a ppv moment... I like you guys. Ya got MOXY!! XD

BH: And you're not half bad yourself. If you ever want someone to hang with, just ring me up or Chastity...speaking of which, she's outsi--

??: I'm READY!!

BH: Aw hell...

Chastity walks in holding a spiked collar leather jacket.

Chastity: Present fah the lucky lil lady named SNOW, sorry babe! I felt awful fah gettin' ya riled up... hope this helps make up fah things!

Chas walks up to Snow, who smiles and takes the gift.

Snow: DAAAMN, I fuckin' love it girly! This is the SHIT, I think I might haftta give ya a kiss fer this one! XP

BH: Well, Chas may be bi but--

SUDDENLY, Chastity throws her arms around Snow and plants a big ol' kiss right on her nose. Snow smiles and hugs the leather to her chest.

BH: Oh dear lord... You two are a pair, for sure.

??: Who's ready tah par-TAY?!

BH: GODDAMMIT!!!

Kid Kool steps on the scene wearing black jeans and a white tee bearing one word in black print-- 'PARTY!!' Kid cracks a smile as Christina Nash walks in holding a six pack of Duff Beer.

KK: Ladies and germs, let's put the past away and party on as the day fades away! The Kool Kid is here, and I and my gal are ready tah raise the fuckin' ROOF!!!

The party of five gulp down beer and break out some chips and cupcakes [and crack for KK and CN].... they all enjoy themselves for a while... A couple of hours later, after listening to music and chowing down, Snow and Chastity are sitting down, watching basketball, when Nash walks in... "Are the two of you into eachother or something? I don't think you should be that close when Chastity is SUPPOSED to be with Broken Hart... just sayin'."

Snow: What the fuck is it to you, ya damn crack fiend?! You're not either of 'em, so it ain't NO business ah yerz, k bitch?

Chastity: Well... I do kind feel like she's got a point. I can't get close like this with you when I have a man... I'm sorry.

Snow: Are ya fuckin' kiddin' me, all we're doin' is cuddlin' up, we ain't fuckin' or nothin'?

Nash: You just don't get it, Snow Job, she HAS a man... she don't need some dyke SLUT to put her arm around.

Snow hops to her feet, before going to punch Christina in the jaw... but Chastity gets between the two.

Chas: Snow, calm down, don't let Christina pull your strings... she's right, I need to stick by Kid... I'm sorry...

Snow: [gulps down a beer] ... Ya know what, fuck you. I like yer little jacket and all but if yer gonna take her side than FUCK YOU, YOU TWO DOLLAR TRICK.

Chastity's eyes widen at this... BITCH SLAP TO SNOW!!! Snow's eyes widen at THIS and she glares down Chas like a deer under the crosshairs of a big game hunter... The two women begin to brawl, and Nash heads over to Kid Kool to alert him. Kool and Hart head for the fight, breaking the two apart... Snow hits Kool with a right hook, which causes HIM to become upset. Broken Hart takes Chastity away from the fight, and Nash has to end up pulling Kid Kool away from Snow before anything happens there... Snow is left in her trailer, by herself, after the party disentegrated into chaos. She heads over to the refrigerator and finds the sixth beer from the six pack, with a note attached. She removes the note and takes a gander--

"Dear Snow,

I'm sorry things broke down the way they did... I was so glad to see Chastity getting close to you. I thought all of that was in the past. But, I can promise you, I WILL make it up to you...believe me. Take care, hun.

Signed,
B.H."

Snow smiles just a bit, before placing the note on the counter. She cracks open the beer, tilts it back, and chugs it down, as the camera fades out.

|tbc|

[Image: black_heart_zpsnnlf1k63.png]

Tear it out. Move in for the kill.
Edit Hate Post Like Post