Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-29-2024, 10:40 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
Last Minute Preparations
Shandell Jones Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(cheered BECAUSE they break rules and bones)

12-17-2016, 07:38 AM

*The scene opens up in a hotel room, the floor is red with carpet, the walls white but stained with nicotine. There's two beds and a small white in table in between the two with a lamp fixated atop. The beds are made and have purple blankets atop the white sheets. There's a table next to a flat screen television which is hanging on the wall, on that table is an XWF t-shirt, an ashtray and a pack of Menthol Newport’s. The television is on and Shelby Cobra's latest promo is playing, her talking about needing to move and what not.

The lights are low as only one lamp is on, the one on the in table in between the beds. A figure walks past the camera as we zoom out we see that it is a shirtless Shandell Jones, wearing black acid wash jeans and no pair of shoes are on yet. He sits down on the bed and pulls something out from under it, it's a pair of red ADIDAS and some socks, he puts on the socks then laces up the ADIDAS and puts them on his feet. He stands up and walks over to the table which is next to the television.

He picks up the XWF t-shirt and places it over his left shoulder before picking up the pack of cigarettes. He lights one up and takes a draw, he then flicks his ashes into the ashtray and places the cigarette into one of the ashtray's holders. He takes the XWF t-shirt and pulls it down over his muscular frame, he picks up the cigarette and smokes some more of it, then he puts it out in a rush. He stares at the television watching the end of the promo amazed at the fact that she didn't say a single thing about their match on Saturday. He quickly grabs the remote from the in table and turns off the TV. He then grabs the key card off of the bigger table and in a rush walks out the door.

He makes his way down the hall to the elevator, he gets inside and rides down. He is now in the lobby which has a huge fountain in the middle of, the fountain is of a gargoyle looking creature spewing water from it's mouth. The lobby has a shiny wood base and is trimmed with red walls, he walks up to the front desk and turns in his card. Then Shandell walks outside and taps the valet on the shoulder giving him a parking ticket. The valet leaves and a few minutes later pulls up in a brand new, white Mercedes. He gets out and leaves the door open for Shandell, Shandell gets inside and speeds off.

The camera cuts to the outside of the Richmond, Virgina venue that is to hold XWF's new episode of Savage Saturday Night. Shandell parks his car, gets out and hits the lock button on his keypad, the car goes beep beep and Shandell walks toward the arena. He gets to the door, takes a deep breath and walks in. He heads down several halls before coming up on his locker room, he heads inside, the walls are white, the floor is black, there's a coffee table, a couch, a TV and a refrigerator. not much else except for a small dressing area. Just then there is a knock on the door, Shandell walks over and opens it, standing there is Steve Sayors, Shandell motions for him to come in, Sayors obliges. Sayors gets straight to the point and begins to speak.*

Steve Sayors: Shandell, it's Saturday morning, got anything last minute to say about your match tonight?

Shandell: Yeah, Shelby Cobra better get focused instead of worrying about what house her rich white ass is going to move into. I mean, she has a match with the best thing running, that's not an easy challenge and all she can do is pout around about how Peter "Suck a dick" Gilmour, didn't keep the Universal title. Listen, it doesn't matter who has that title because before long it's going to be mine. So Shelby Cobra better get her head out of her ass and watch some video on what I'm capable of and train hard the rest of the day, although, no matter how hard she trains she can't beat, The Sharper Image.

You see, Steve, I'm a notch above the greatest here in XWF, no one can beat me, especially not some little bitch with big fake tits who thinks her shit don't stink because she's got a little bit of money, the fact is, I was under the understanding that she was a transsexual that had a sex change, apparently not, apparently it's a woman, which amazes me with that God awful face of hers, can't hold a candle to my girls beauty. The match is tonight, which means she's got roughly, what, ten hours to prepare. Ten hours isn't long enough to prepare for anyone, even the shittiest of competitors, let alone me.

Cobra, you're getting high and worrying about houses while I'm in the gym, pumping iron, doing cardio, embracing stamina. The fact is tonight is going to be a cake walk and Shelby Cobra is going to get chewed up and by her whorish looks, she might get spit out too because I don't like the taste of cock. Shelby is a spoiled, stuck up little bitch that's going to get what's coming to her. You know that what's coming to her is a massive beating, unlike anything you have ever seen before. Cobra is going to get decimated, plain and simple, gonna get hit with that sweet California Dope and go straight to dream street, you can bet on that.

As for everyone else in the XWF, I suggest they watch my match and see what a real man can do in the ring. I can't believe I was booked to face a bitch, a literal bitch, a female dog, in my first match, what were the powers that be thinking. They must have been smoking some of Shelby's dope because they obviously made the wrong decision, I should have been facing, Robbie Bourbon or maybe even Chris Chaos, not some loser with a name like Shelby Cobra. To put it in the easiest way to understand. Tonight is going to be pure and utter domination and that's, The Sharper Image.

Steve Sayors: Anything else to add?

*Shandell motions no and sends Steve on his way he begins to strip down in order to get in a couple of good warm ups before his match tonight. The scene fades to black.

[Image: 6f9jib.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post