Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-29-2024, 03:10 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
Dead End
Chris Chaos Offline
Corporate Chaos

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

12-16-2016, 03:21 PM

Friday, December 16th, 2016
Noon
Outside of Elkhorn Middle School
Frankfort, Kentucky, USA

“Jesus, I knew she was a hick, but this is ridiculous. This literally has to be the inbred capital of the United States. Is this even the United States?”

The black Chevy Impala rolled, crunching over the partially frozen ground. The school could be seen in ahead. Brick, bland, with a few windows. Nothing special, but then again what was special in Kentucky?

Nothing.

The last time Chris was in Kentucky he did a little hunting. A little Hunter Payne hunting…..and was victorious. That was Lexington, not far from here, but boy was it different. That was a city, bustling, with a major university. This was a country town where 7-Eleven also holds town hall meetings. This was heart of redneck utopia where it is frowned upon socially to have a full set of teeth.

The black rental car rolled to a stop outside the front doors of the school. Goddamn it was cold in Kentucky. Chris looked over at Jenny, who was bundled up far too much for his liking. Her snow hat was cute, though.

“Goddamn. I thought Kentucky was considered the south. It is fucking brick outside” he said, pulling an envelope from his winter jacket pocket. “Here. Go inside, go to the main office. I am going to see if I can get a good view.”

Jenny got out of the car and walked up the front steps. She was far too dressed for Chris’s liking. He couldn’t wait to get back to Florida.

[Image: hLq9ZdH.png]

As she walked up the front steps, Chris got out of the car and went around to the back. He kept his distance from the school, as to not be seen and perhaps arrested by these redneck fucks who would probably fuck him in the ass while packing a skoal lip. He took a position in the woods about 200 yards from the school. If his intelligence was correct, this was Dolly Water’s room. He looked through the binoculars.

It didn’t take him long to find the “phenomenal one”. She was the only normal looking kid in the bunch.

She wasn’t overly invested in what the teacher way saying. She had her head resting on her hand, elbow on the desk. With her other hand she was doodling something, apparently. That is fine though, probably better off. Kentucky isn’t exactly known for their educational standards.

While 83% of Kentucky adults have a high school diploma (or equivalent), only 22% have a Bachelor's degree. Although Kentucky ranks 47th among US states in educational attainment, studies show that Kentucky's educational and economic status has improved in the last decade 

Ahh how he loves smartphones. They told him everything. He looked back at Dolly again through the binoculars. Her body language didn’t just show a bored girl. It showed a nervous girl. She probably had a lot on her mind, probably had to board a plane shortly after school got out. She was probably thinking about how she will beat Chris Chaos. IF she can. Self doubt was creeping in. She seemed to be focused on whatever the hell she was writing or doodling. Perhaps it was a will? She would need one, and soon.

Her head shot up and looked straight forward. The teacher must have asked her something. He saw Dolly’s mouth move and an awkward smile cross her face. She probably gave some wise crack answer. Hell, this was Kentucky, he wouldn’t be half surprised if she got called to the principles office for a paddling. They probably still do that here.

Welcome to Kentucky. Set your watch back 40 years.

Dolly was back to whatever was on the paper in front of her. Maybe XWF was good for her. Maybe getting out of this hell hole was good for her. Public education in Kentucky flat out sucks and she has a vagina so she would never be allowed to practice religion………

…….Maybe losing to Chris Chaos this weekend would be the wake up call she needed. Maybe she could pursue a career as a ring announcer, or a back stage interviewer. Maybe she could get involved in booking, or show prep. Hell, even a roadie who sets the ring up in every city they travel to. Anything would be better than staying here and working at Wal-Mart and popping out 3 kids by the time she is 19. It was a dead end life here, with dead end people and a dead end education.

But then something hit him. It was a dead end in the XWF for Dolly also. Chris was the Universal Champion, which meant she never would be. Why be in the game if you can’t win? There was no sense in playing if you cannot go to the championship. Part of him felt bad for Dolly, but part of him snickered. What would happen after Savage? She would be beaten, and beaten badly, and then come back here with her tail between her legs and a black eye, or two, and wonder if this profession truly is right for her.

She was a local celebrity here. Hell, she would have to be. The next most popular person in this town was that guy who rides his bike around in a construction vest collecting cans. Dolly was it. She was the hope, the savior, the chosen one.

…….This loss at Savage will give her nothing to look forward to. Sure, she is the Hart Champion and that is all fine and dandy but it is still cut-rate. There is no opportunity for advancement for Dolly because she is is now in the back of the line. She can’t hold two titles at once, according to Vinnie, and as long as she has that pretty white strap over her frail shoulders she can NEVER be Universal Champion. As long as Chris is champion, she can never be.

So why bother?

He brought the binoculars down when he felt his phone vibrate in his pocket. Checking it, it was Jenny.
“Mission accomplished...now lets get the hell out of this hell hole and back to civilization.”

Chris couldn’t agree more. Putting the binoculars in his pocket he walked back to the car. Jenny, the Vegas girl, was already in it with the heat running. “Let’s go”, she said, “before the Walking Dead find out we are here.”

Chris put the car in D and rolled off just as the alarm bell rang and kids began to run outside.

+______+________+_______

10 Minutes Previous:

Jenny Myst walked into the main office at Elkhorn Middle School. She was greeted by an overweight woman who was about a third of a way done with a more-messy-than-you-would-expect-for-a-public-figure-to-be-eating burrito. Jenny walked into the office and straight up to the desk.

“Hay der Mam! Welcome to Elkhorn Midda School! How ever can I help yas?”

Jenny shuddered at the mere thought of having to converse with this woman for more than a second, but she put on her best Vegas fake smile.

“I am Dolly Water’s Aunt Jennifer. I am in town visiting this week and figured I’d figure I would stop on in. Her father gave me this, it’s her lunch money, she was rushing out of the house this morning and forgot it. That Dolly, heh, she’s a sleeper!”

The women smiled and took the envelope. “Ohhh, dear! Yeah! Okay...I will call Dolly down to da office and make’m sure she done gets it! Would you like to stay n wait for her?”

Jenny shuddered again, though not noticeably. “Nah. I can’t. Me and my husband are going to the store to pick up food for Christmas Dinner! Just let her know I gave this to you and I am sure he will be a happy camper!”

The two exchanged pleasantries and Jenny left, sending Chris a text as she walked out the front door. That was thing about dumb country people. They were so nice. So trusting. But also, they all new each other.

“Who was that lovely lady?” One of the office clerks asked her. “Oh, that was Dolly’s aunt Jennifer dropping off her lunch money.”

The other lady stopped what she was doing and looked up. “Dolly ain’t got an aunt Jennifer.” The front desk woman set her burrito down and looked at the envelope. Then, with shaking hands she opened it. There was no money, just a letter. She turned it over and read it the best she could with her Kentucky education.

“Dolly Waters will not be attending school on Monday, or any other day, for that matter. Dolly Water’s will die this weekend in Richmond, VA. Please set up a candle light vigil for this special little girl. She will be greatly missed.”

She woman screamed and threw the letter on the desk as she yelled for the principle to get in there, and fast!

…..The rental car hit the high way as the Frankfort Police arrived at the school……

+__+__+__+__+_+__+__+_

“Dolly……

How does it feel knowing you will never be better than second place? I will call your belt second in rank because the X-Treme title and its ridiculous 24 hour rule has made it nothing more than a glorified Federweight strap. A piece of metal, but not a true merit of ability. So, for the time being, you are second place. That is all you will ever be, Dolly. As hard as you have worked your little tail off, as much attention as you have garnered. It will all be for nothing. Your little employee of the month recognition, will be for nothing. You see, you have gotten yourself into a predicament, haven’t you? You see….as much as you are a champion you are not THE champion. So, you have to lose, in order to win. Doesn’t that just suck? You have to lose your belt, Dolly, to even have a shot at mine. Then, you will lose to me again and you will truly have nothing. Nowhere left to go, nothing left to do. You will be stuck in the abyss of mediocrity for the rest of your pitiful career and all of that hard work you put in to get out of your hell hole hometown will have been for nothing.

So go ahead, be a Good Samaritan. Save your old teacher who is now a useless bum. There is no reward for being a good person in this business, Dolly. There is no reward for having a heart. You need to be ruthless. You need to be heartless. You need to be savage.

There is a reason you were not in the chamber match. There is a reason you aren’t further than you are. Vinnie has you right where he wants you. How bad would it look for him if a 13 year old girl was the company’s top champion? But to avoid the social justice warriors picketing his events he had to put a belt on ya because hey kiddo…..you tried! You hold around your waist right now nothing more than a participation trophy, and even that is being generous. Dolly you will always be under me now. I may not have had an argument before, but now I hold the gold that all other gold aspires to be. I hold the gold that makes me a wrestling GOD. You hold the gold that shows that you can win a match or two. Yipee.

So let me ask, how does it feel, Dolly? How does it feel to be at a dead end in your career and in your personal life? How does it feel to know that the higher you climb, the further you fall? How does it feel to know that no matter what you do or how well you do it, you will never be better than second place?

…..The truth hurts Dolly. It hurts worse than your newly acquired period cramps. It hurts worse than any pain you’ve ever felt before. You are never going to eclipse second place while I will be jumping galaxies and taking over the wrestling world. Bite on that, little girl.

I’ll see you at Savage.”

[Image: b4sCe1l.jpg]

XWF RECORD: 13-3-2
XWF Universal Champion 1x (Current)

[Image: edsRQMy.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post