Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-29-2024, 02:22 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
Good enough? Hahahaha
David Stone Offline
Banned

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

12-16-2016, 07:15 AM

Richmond Virginia. Former capital city of the Confederate States of America during the American Civil War. What else can be said about this once great city and seat of power? Well, it’s the home of XWF’s finest this week as Savage Saturday rolls into town.

Outside the Richmond Coliseum it’s a cold and blustery afternoon. It’s quiet, peaceful. One might almost say it’s an idyllic winter setting as we see the outside of the arena. Suddenly though, the silence is broken by the loud roar of a motorbike engine. Into shot there appears a black Harley Davidson 1340 Soft tail. As it gets closer, we get a better look at the bike which has the words “Personification of perfection” written in blue paint on the fuel tank. This then might give us a clue as to the identity of the tall man astride the bike. You haven’t worked it out yet? Come on, think about it. The man kills the engine and flicks down the kickstand, parking the bike before he dismounts and heads over to a nearby bench.

Still haven’t worked out who he is? Let’s see, his long brown hair is tied into a ponytail, he’s wearing all black bike leathers with black motorcycle boots on his feet and covering his eyes, even on a dull and cloudy winter’s day like this he’s wearing a pair of Rayban sunglasses. Figured it out yet? Bingo! It’s David Stone, member of Havoc and tag partner of Ronnie Cage.

Stone sits on the bench before removing his riding gloves. He places the gloves on the bench next to him and then removes a packet of Marlborough red cigarettes from his left breast pocket. Opening the packet, Stone removes one and places it between his lips before replacing the packet in his pocket and removing a Zippo lighter. He then flicks open the lid of the lighter and sparks up his cigarette before placing the lighter also back in his pocket. Taking a deep drag, Stone blows a smoke ring into the air on the exhale as he begins to speak.

“9 people, 3 trio tag teams, 1 match. Now I don’t know about you, but that prospect, the prospect of causing havoc excites me.”

Stone then takes another drag on his cigarette, the tip glowing orange in the dull, almost flat light. He smirks as he exhales this time and then begins to speak once more.

“You see, there are 2 men in that ring with me tonight that I actually respect. I don’t know as I altogether trust one of them, but I seriously respect him nonetheless. Who are those 2 men you might ask? Seriously, are you that fucking dim witted that you need to ask such a stupid question? I guess you must be because you just did. Those men are my best friend, my older brother by another mother Ronnie Cage and Br, Bran, I can’t believe I’m going to say this, Brandon Moore. Brandon’s had his battles around the world with people I call friends. He has had his battles with me too. I’ve won some, I’ve lost some. However, I’m not going to bore you with the details here and now. He’s more than capable of doing that himself. You see, I know these 2 men. I know them well enough that I know what they’re thinking at any given time in any match. And yes, they know what I’m thinking also. When you’ve been around the block with someone as much as Ronnie and I, when you’ve been friends since childhood then you form a bond. Also, the same can be said in a strange sort of way for when you’ve spent as much time as the 3 of us have beating the snott out of each other. Those bonds can’t be broken, no matter how hard you try. But I’m babbling on here about Ronnie and specifically Brandouche. And that isn’t the point. The point is I respect him. Which I know is more than I can say about 6 other people in this match.”

Stone takes yet another drag on his cigarette, which has been slowly burning down as he has been speaking. Flicking away the ash at the tip, he takes another drag and begins to speak yet again.

“I mean, seriously. Drezdin? Who the fuck is Drezdin? I don’t even know who you are sunshine, let alone why you’re being put in the slaughterhouse that is a match with Havoc. So sure, you’re big. Well done, I’m pleased for you. Don’t mean shit though, because as someone I used to know was fond of saying, the bigger they are the harder they fall. Do me a favour sunshine and fuck off back into obscurity where you belong. Don’t make the mistake of coming down to the ring tonight or I guarantee you’ll find yourself in a world of pain. I can promise that it won’t be pleasant for you, but it will for us. So on second thought, go right ahead. Make your way down to the ring because frankly I’m in the mood to bust a few skulls and I don’t mind whose skull I bust.”

Smiling once again, Stone takes the final drag on his cigarette before crushing the spent end under his left boot. He then continues to speak.

“Then we have ourselves a little love story don’t we? You see, one of Mr. Big’s tag partners is his ex girlfriend, Liyanna Properchev. Sorry to interrupt this happy little reunion missy, but seriously I couldn’t give a flying fuck. You see, the fact that you and he have split up is going to play directly into our hands. It’s going to make our job that much easier when we decimate the pair of you. Now I don’t care whether that means you fall to me, Ronnie or Brandon, but you will fall. It’s that fucking simple.”

Stone now shakes his head. He then looks to the sky in wonder or disappointment, it’s not obvious which as he is still wearing his sunglasses before speaking yet again.

“And that’s before I even mention the third wheel on the crazy trike, an old friend of mine and Ronnie’s in Nami. Hey there mega melons, decided to come back for more punishment did you? Wasn’t it bad enough that you got humiliated when the fat sack of horseshit that is Barney Green walked out on you? Didn’t you learn then that it’s a bad idea to step into the ring with people with genuine talent? I guess not because here you are yet again. You know, if Ronnie doesn’t get to pop your tits with a pin then I’d take great pleasure in doing so.”

Stone stands up and walks over to his bike once more. Unbuckling the saddle bag hanging from behind the seat, he removes a bottle of Pepsi. He then buckles the bag again and unscrews the cap on his beverage before taking a swig and then sighing contentedly. He replaces the top on the bottle and then walks back over to the bench. As he sits down, he places the bottle on the ground next to his left foot before continuing his monologue.

“Then we have the cream of the crop. Then my friends we have a team of misfits who should’ve learned better than to step in the ring with us. But they didn’t learn. Hell, Snow even challenged us to a match. Seriously sugar tits, how fucking dumb are you anyway? Did either Ronnie or I invite you to invade our space at that bar? No, we certainly did not. But you just had to do it anyway didn’t you? You just had to walk over and talk to us. Well fuck you dyke. Fuck you and the shitty whore you rode in on. Next time I ain’t gonna be so polite. Next time, hell, actually, make that tonight. Tonight I’m going to tear your tits off, flame grill them and then force feed them to you on the end of a fucking spork. Do you understand or do I have to speak more slowly to allow your brain to catch up?”

Stone picks up his bottle yet again and once more removing the cap he takes another swig of his Pepsi. He then replaces the cap and the bottle back to the ground.

“And then there’s Kid Kool or whatever the fuck he calls himself. What sort of name is that anyway? Seriously son, you ain’t cool. You ain’t even mildly diverting. Do me a favour and fuck off with your crackwhore girlfriend who thinks it’s a good thing to store cocaine down her cleavage and let the real men get on with the wrestling. I’m telling you now, and take this on board because I don’t offer advice for free very often. You need to pack up and give up. Go back to dealing drugs or whatever you did before because when I’m done with you then you’ll wish you had. I’m going to throw you around like a rag doll for that superkick. And that’s just for the superkick, before we get to you actually opening your trap around me when it wasn’t wanted or needed.”

Stone takes a final swig of his drink before replacing the cap one more time and placing the bottle in the left hip pocket of his jacket. He then smirks and continues to speak once more.

“And as for Broken Heart, who the fuck cares that you feel you were wronged? Who the fuck cares that you’ve come back to make a menze under a mask? News flash pal, no one does! I’ve watched you you know. I’ve watched you run your mouth and then fail to deliver at wildcard weekend. So what makes you think tonight is going to be any different? Tonight you see, you’re not entering the ring with just anyone. Tonight you’re entering the ring with Havoc and we play by our own rules. So tonight isn’t going to be any different from last week at the ppv. Tonight is going to be the same because you’re going to end up flat on your back in pain as someone else gets the win. That someone will be one of 3 men.”

Stone now removes his sunglasses and places them into his pocket before glaring straight ahead.

“So be prepared people. Soyez préparées pour Havoc. Because none of you is fucking good enough to take us on. And that’s the truth. So yet again good luck. Because, well, let’s face it, you’re gonna need it. Oh yeah, and the personification of perfection is coming. And I’m coming for you, bitches!”

With that, Stone stands up and heads into the arena to prepare for his match. All we can see yet again is the crushed cigarette butt on the ground as the screen fades to black.

[Image: DavidStonecopy.jpg][/URL]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes David Stone's post:
Ronnie Cage (12-16-2016)