Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 06:06 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » 24/7 Federweight Championship
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dickless Trump Supporter
Bjorn Felhammen Offline
Merrily merciless.

XWF FanBase:
Kids, women, some teens

(fighting the odds; helps others; disliked by adult males)

12-15-2016, 03:20 PM Thumbs Up  Dickless Trump Supporter -->

Bjorn just so happened to be in the area of a Trump rally when he sees Snow.

Googity God damn, look at that anorexic molerat just sittin there trying to be important.

YO, HILLBILLY FUR TRADER, GET WITH THE TIMES AND START SWIPING LEFT.

He yanks the double deep deluxe butt plug from his cousin's ass and hums it at Snow, catching her eye.

That's what I call a stink eye.

He then charges and catches her with a Sheild Check and goes for a pin.

Fuck you, I'm champ now. Velo, do the fuckin count.

Velo counts the 1, the Two, and rubs his pects as he slams for the........

[Image: ermac_wallpaper_by_kostasishere_d4jghye_...8h3niy.jpg]

Edit Hate Post Like Post
Snow Offline
A Wiccan Lezzie w/A Lust 4 Blood!!

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

12-16-2016, 05:28 AM

............SNOW KICKS OUT!! She nips up, slaps the plug out of Bjorn's hand, and knees him in the gut sending him to the ground. She then pulls out her flask ad pours whiskey all over the challenger.

Snow: In case ya been livin' with yer head up yer ass, Trump already won, this ain't no rally this is a CELEBRATION!!!! Lookit me when I'm talkin' tah you BOY! This here's MY title an' it's gonna stay that way fer some time.

Snow: Talkin' 'bout the left, I happen to have voted fer Clinton AND Barrack, but Hillary's a fuckin' JOKE. I go with what side I feel's right and that just so happened tah be The Don. As fer you, I hope you choke on Peter Gilmour's DICK!

Snow punts Bjorn in the side of the head.

[Image: gy0RDvs.gif]

ACCOLADES:

1x HeavyMetalWeight Champion
2x Federweight Champion
1x 24/7 Xtreme Champion

@feel_the_chill
^ click
Hate Post Like Post
Bjorn Felhammen Offline
Merrily merciless.

XWF FanBase:
Kids, women, some teens

12-16-2016, 06:48 AM

Suck my dick!

Hate Post Like Post
Bjorn Felhammen Offline
Merrily merciless.

XWF FanBase:
Kids, women, some teens

12-16-2016, 06:57 AM

Bjorn looks surprised.

This twat got some fight in her, too bad she has no idea whats in store for uer. Grown ass woman pissing in bed with vaginal prolapse, that shit sick. I don't even think Asians would eat that shit out. So stay the fuck down and quit main lining testosterone, if your God wanted you to have a dick, he'd a give ya Bourbon's.

Talk about you psalms and John 3:16, Velo 3:24 say Velo just pony fucked your father.

Bjorn gets Snow up and whips her into a rubber tree, hitting the ruthless Fate of Norns on the rebound and foes for the pin.

Hate Post Like Post
Snow Offline

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

12-16-2016, 08:17 AM

Snow kicks out WITH AUTHORITY, before nipping up once more.......SUPERKICK!!! Bjorn's down! Snow talks a lil bit o' smack;

Snow: Bjorn, yer damn RIGHT I got some fight in me, I'm Southern born an' bred and we GOTTA have bite or we're done for! And as for all of that sex shit, I don't need a dick, a dildo or even an eight inch strapon tah take care of my business, trust. I got a tongue and I KNOW how tah use it, hide your chick.....cuz I know how to go down like a muddafukka, believe that shit!! XD

Snow: You make yourself out to be some big, bad ass kicker. Well, talkin' bout my father? Snow Storm 3:16 sez I'm gonna give you the beat down yeer daddy shoulda gave you a long, LONG time ago!! You ain't hard, yer soft as a gat dam bunny rabbit! And this here snake is gonna wrap around you and squeeze you till yer gat dam HEAD pops off, fuck nugget! Trust me.

Snow pulls Bjorn up to his feet before hitting the Snow Plow...she then walks away...

ACCOLADES:

2x Federweight Champion
1x 24/7 Xtreme Champion

@feel_the_chill
^ click
Hate Post Like Post
Bjorn Felhammen Offline
Merrily merciless.

XWF FanBase:
Kids, women, some teens

12-16-2016, 08:38 AM

The sexually confusing viking stands to his feet.

HEY, GLITTER CLIT, IS THAT ALL YOU POSESS? Let me teach you how we handle snow in Finland.

Bjorn mounts a plow on his motorized ice chest and runs Snow over.

Beep beep princess Choadstool, there ain't no winner on your Rainbow road. Your tough, but there ain't an ass I can't wreck.

He pulls an ice cold pint of Blüd Septuple Draft and sips it as he plants a foot on Snow's chest.

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Bjorn Felhammen's post:
Snow (12-16-2016)
Snow Offline

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

12-16-2016, 02:43 PM

Suddenly, Snow's Savage Saturday Night partner Kid Kool slams a steel chair against Bjorn's back. Bjorn stands and Kool drops the Finnish motherfucker with his patented KOOL BEANZ!!! Snow speaks--

Snow: Bjorn, you're DAMN sure persistent, I'm gonna haffta go 'head an' give ya that one. Are ya championship material? Maybe, but this here belt's stickin' where it belongs, right around THIS HERE WAIST!!! XD I dunno what'cha wanna do with the Federweight title but TRUST, it's a hard strap tah maintain. Easy tah pick up, damn hard to keep.

Snow: You smell like old meat and bull penis, you Finnish Choad Blower!! I've been called every name in the book, but at least I don't smell like an old cunt-ry donkey dung ditch!!! You're gonna haffta clean up that ugly ass face ah yerz if you wanna be a REAL wrassler, cuz a prestigious fed like XWF won't put up with that turd and b.o. mixture of monkey molasses. An' as far as wreckin' ass? Kid.... ol' steely, please!!!!

Kid Kool hands Snow her trademark spiked steel dildo. She swings it around a bit like a pair of nunchukahs before--

"YOOOWWWW!!!"

Bjorn feels the pain surge up his rectum, as KK and Snow laugh out loud in the night.

ACCOLADES:

2x Federweight Champion
1x 24/7 Xtreme Champion

@feel_the_chill
^ click
Hate Post Like Post
Bjorn Felhammen Offline
Merrily merciless.

XWF FanBase:
Kids, women, some teens

12-16-2016, 06:47 PM

Bjorn mutters from his back...

Donkey dung still smells more pleasant than you.

Velo runs in and beats Kid Kool senseless with Gildo, delux model with death spikes protruding from it. Bjorn staggers to his feet with a mighty weapon of his own as he reaches in his pants and detaches his elephant dick.

Compliments of Morbid Angel. Now be a good little lass and clean up my brew you sorry excuse for a third world trailer hitch.

Velo in all his glory comes from behind and dick slaps Snow just as Bjorn bashes her face with his trunk.

Double dip much?

Velo: I know rookie les bons that can take thrice the amount of artificial dick, just pure disgrace for Rainbow nation.

Yes siree barbera, shame about that face though, if she were a woman, I'd make her a fitting house mother.

Pins

Hate Post Like Post
Snow Offline

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

12-17-2016, 09:20 AM

Kid Kool rolls over and pulls Bjorn off of Snow. The lights cut out.... It's Broken Hart!!! BH clotheslines both Velo and Bjorn in one swift move. Hart drops Bjorn with a monstrous spinebuster, before Kid Kool pulls out a handful of cocaine... he blows it in Velo's eyes, temporarily blinding the dumb fuck. KK then grabs all the dildos and slaps both Bjorn AND Velo all over the gat damned place. Snow rises....

Snow: Boys, ya can't keep a Southern gal down with that weak as FUCK offense, trust! I'm a walkin' talkin' cattle prod, and the two ah y'all just got MARKED. I leave my impact on every man and woman I step to, and if y'all wanna feel just what I gotta bring tah the table, we can do this on Savage or WarFare. I'm the rough and rowdy bitch who brings the heat 24/7, 365. Bjorn? Bring your boy, bring your toys, and we'll bring you DOWN!!

#BAM!!!

ACCOLADES:

2x Federweight Champion
1x 24/7 Xtreme Champion

@feel_the_chill
^ click
Hate Post Like Post
Vincent Lane Offline
Rock n' Rolling XWF Owner and Megastar
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

12-17-2016, 11:56 AM

Vincent parachutes in, then drinks a big sip out of a Pepsi Throwback someone nearby hands him.

Dude. See how long it took me to get here and rule on this? It took you WAY longer to kick out. Sorry, chica. Shave your pits.

Winner and NEW Federweight Champion - Bjorn Felhammen

Hate Post Like Post
Bjorn Felhammen Offline
Merrily merciless.

XWF FanBase:
Kids, women, some teens

12-17-2016, 12:01 PM

Bjorn and Velo stand to their feet, both grinning.

More merriment, good. Glad to see there's two men you keep happy so you're not full on Lick a van dike. But out numbering us is the worst idea. Velo, call the monster, let's show these bitches a real boner.

No, not him, anyone but...ok. TEHE.

Velo whistles and from the distance, like the mighty cackle of lightning......

FLARF FLARF FLITXHES.

Samson Chernikov comes barreling through, impaling both Kid Kool and Broken Hart on his tusks. With them still on, he thrashes about, knocking Snow around like a wet sand filled condom, Durex brand.

With Snow on her back, Samson mounts her and proceeds to pretend she's Ghost Tank, all the while Bjorn piles on top of her for yet another pin.

Hate Post Like Post
Bjorn Felhammen Offline
Merrily merciless.

XWF FanBase:
Kids, women, some teens

12-17-2016, 12:02 PM

Simultaneously posted

Hate Post Like Post