Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-06-2024, 02:52 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
Still Frame.
Broken Hart Offline
Say hello to goodbye.

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

12-15-2016, 02:20 PM

"We all have two sides that play against the other. WildCard Weekend, TV Title on the line, I worked against myself...I hyped myself up for weeks, only to fall short. Nixon, congratulations on your victory. You deserve the title, and I feel no shame in falling to you. But believe me, your title run has only just begun... and I plan to be a block in your path. You're talented, both in the ring and on the mic, but don't feel as if you've already solidified yourself... this is the start. Remember that.

"I team with Kid Kool and Snow on Savage, and I feel as though I'm drifting from the plan I set out for myself when I first came here... I'm lost, and some in my place might give up, but that's not me. I never back down, I never give up, and I always, ALWAYS move forward, even when the ship is sinking. I'm here to become what I should have been weeks and months ago, when I went by a different name. Now I return under a mask, and I know what I need to do...

"Kool, I need you to understand one thing. I am your superior, and you are but a pawn in this game. You're a walking, talking slap to the face of this business, the industry I love. I want you to stay out of my way once that bell rings, or I'll be forced to give you a beating so vicious it may end your goddamned career. I'm not a man of empty promises. What I say, I do, I live by my word. And come Savage, I WILL garner a victory, with or without your help.

"And Snow... I like your charisma, your attitude, your straight ahead, no-holds-barred fury. You picked up that Federweight Title for a reason, and I feel you've got a great future ahead of you here. But, you hurt my beautiful gal, and if you cost me a victory, I'll not hold back. Snow, you are the sort that XWF needs more of... but don't push it. I will NOT hold back in that ring, I only hope you can say the same. I'll see the two of you soon... with we three united, all will fall."

~ ❤ ~

Chastity is standing outside an elaborate mansion, Christmas card in hand. She approaches the tremendously-sized abode, smile on her face, as birds chirp in the distance. Leaves cover the ground, bare trees standing tall... The crisp December wind covers her, causing her to extend her arms out so she can feel the wonderful breeze. A few moments later Chastity knocks at the front door of the huge house... footsteps are heard before the door opens, revealing the owner as Broken Hart.

BH: Chas! My love, how are you on this fine day?

Chastity: I feel like the ppv was a drag fah the both of us, hun. I was SO sure that you'd get that belt, but instead you ended up gettin' knocked outta the match before you even got tah make a mark. And don't even get me started on Snow kickin' me in the petunias!! I'm sick tah death of that dyke and I'm gonna bury her six feet down if she don't watch herself!!

BH: Well, she's my partner along with Kid Kool, and all of that bitterness will have to wait till after this Saturday.

Chastity: Of course snugglepuss, it's just that--

Suddenly, the doorbell rings, and Hart hollers, "I'll be there in a minute!" Hart kisses Chastity on the cheek before heading for the door..........he finds Snow and Kid Kool waiting.

BH: Ah, good to see the two of you. We're only a handful of days away from our big tag match, and none of our opponents have shown their faces.

Kid Kool: I know, bro, it's like they're afraid of us!! I can't WAIT to step into that ring and pick up a win for the all those Kool Kidz in the audience.

Snow: Man, I tell ya what, I'm sorry fer reactin' tah yer girl the way I did, Hart, but that chick canNOT keep her damn trap shut!

BH: She has a temper, I understand. But she isn't the person you're teaming with come Saturday.... it'll be me. The three of us together could make an excellent team, if we can only put our differences and jealousy aside, what do you say?

Chastity steps up to Broken Hart's side, Christmas card in her hand...

Chastity: Snow...........I'm sorry. I'm sorry for provoking you, okay? I want you to understand that I'm not happy with you, but I wanna put all that b.s. in the past and make a friendship outta this. I got you a card for the holiday season, here ya go...

Snow accepts the card, reading it aloud.

"Merry Christmas, dear friend. I hope you know this is the end."

Snow opens the card and finds a donkey dressed as Santa, standing next to a Christmas tree, with the words reading...

"You made an ass of yourself, and now you must bend...as I kick your butt and break you like wind!!!"

Snow stares at Chastity, before shredding the card into pieces. She tosses the bits of paper in Chastity's face, and both girls are riled up. They lunge at eachother, but Kid Kool holds back Snow and BH holds back his girlfriend Chastity.

Snow: Bring it on, you fancied up skank!!! I'll tear yer fuckin' teeth out and shove 'em up yer nasty, stinkin' donkey ass!!!

Chastity: Don't you think that's uncalled for, after you kicked me in the goddamned ovaries you hellbeast?! I oughta sue you fah everything ya got, but that's not how I play the game you... you HUSSY!!

Snow: Oooo, I'm SO hurt, why don'tcha let yer man unleash you so ya can back up them words!

Chastity: Why don't you let Kid Kool do the same, you Kentucky Fried SLUT?!

Kid Kool drags Snow out, waving at Hart, who does likewise as he pulls Chastity into the mansion, slamming the door as the camera fades out.

~ ❤ ~

"Beneath this shell is another side, DYING to break loose. Dying to be all that I can be, ready to become a better me, faster, stronger, ready. Ready to leave the others choking on my exhaust. I'm back for a reason and it's not going to be a failed mission like Hillary Clinton's presidental campaign. This campaign is one that will not be for naught. I am the prototype for the future, the blueprint for how a wrestler SHOULD be. I have the brains, the brawn, the agility, the ability to take a beatin' and keep on tickin'....

"I'm glad a man like Chris Chaos represents this company instead of some talentless scrub like Scully or some go nowhere has been like Peter Gilmour. Chaos is a decent flag bearer, but he's not the best man for the job. When I finally have my shot, I'll BE that other me, that other side I know I can be. After I've shed the facade I've allowed myself to portray for too long, I will be ME....the real me, a man with guns blazing, engines roaring, fully loaded. That time will be sooner rather than later...

"The Christmas season has arrived, and there's only a handful of days before the day hits... I have plans. Believe me, I have plans, but I have even bigger plans for New Year's Eve. I'm going to drop a bombshell on that day, and the entire XWF will finally have a reason to take notice. The weather outside is frightful... and so am I. Pro-tip to the other two teams in this Saturday's three-person three-way; I'm prepared to do whatever it takes to walk away with a win under my belt...

"...Are you?
Adieu..."

#TillLater
#save_us._33_3

:end transmission:

|2 WEEKS|

[Image: black_heart_zpsnnlf1k63.png]

Tear it out. Move in for the kill.
Edit Hate Post Like Post