Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-27-2024, 01:56 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
3 Years
"The 4-20 Kid" Aldo Nardozzi Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(cheered BECAUSE they break rules and bones)

12-15-2016, 12:32 PM

The scene opens up with Aldo sitting on a couch in what seems to look like a hotel room. The camera is currently facing Aldo as he looks into the lens, holding a mic up close to his mouth as he does so.

Aldo: I'm not the richest man in the world, so I'm not going to turn this promo into a movie and shit like that. I've got places to be so let's make this quick. When I was in Japan, I was the man. I was a 2 time Cruiserweight champion and a 4 time World Heavyweight Champion in just a few years. But, when I went to a XWF show for the first time, what I saw made me feel weak. At the time, I knew I wasn't even close to the caliber of any XWF wrestler, j*bber or not. For the next 3 years, I trained my ass off to past that caliber and I blew it out of the damn water. I put myself through pain that most people couldn't even dream of. I even put off smoking weed for a week during the second year! You know how fucking hard that was!?

Aldo took a pause and a deep breath after he noticed that he was raising his voice.

Aldo: Sorry, lost my cool a bit there. Anyways, About one week ago, I was given a one year XWF contract by Vincent Lane. I will be booked to fight at any time and on any show, whether I like it or not. In one year's time, I will renew that contract. I'm not afraid of a fight. Now, I know I seem to be a cocky bastard, that's because I am. Why else would a take a Complete Badass contract? I want to be successful here. I will do anything it takes to become the best, even if it means putting my body through absolute hell.

A small smirk appeared on Aldo's face as he took another short pause.

Aldo: The journey that you have to take to become the best is a long one, and before you can start it, you've got to make one small step. Which is why Savage is going to be an event you don't want to miss. This Saturday, I will complete that small step when I pin one of XWF's champions, Benito Angelo, in my XWF debut match. Now, I could go on and on about how I can kick your ass and batter the shit out of you, Ben. But like I said, I've got things to do. People to see. Weed to smoke. And air freshener to buy, since weed is illegal in Virginia. But before I go, I just want to give you some advice for our match together.

Aldo then leaned forward, getting a bit closer to the camera.

Aldo: Use your numbers game. Try to take out the ref. Kick me in my nuts, because I doubt you'll be able to win this match clean. Now If you accuse me, I'm going to attempt to shut the camera off.

Aldo stood up from the couch and walked out of the frame. Some noise could be heard from the background as Aldo was trying to find away to stop the recording.

Aldo: Um, Is that it? No... How about thi-

The scene fades to black.
Edit Hate Post Like Post