Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-09-2024, 06:48 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Anarchy Special" RP Board
Alex's Ego Factor part 1
Alex Richards Offline
Your Icon

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

05-03-2013, 06:44 PM

(OCC: Sorry there was no story again. But enjoy :) )

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQt5eu_TwqMX2gWZrPLdu6...hA4qLNG0kQ]

Scene opens up with Alex lying down on a chair in his backyard. It is a beautiful backyard. You know a guy of his status have to live in style. The camera moves closer to him. You can see that has his traditional light blue shades on.

Alex finally notices the camera; Alex sits up in his chair. He begins to speak.

Alex: Well, hello there fans. If there is some way in hell you don’t know me. Like me introduce myself. My name is The Real American Icon Alex Richards. If you didn't watch I did become the North Korean champion. But that end with a crowbar shot and other things. Like really if you had nothing to do and was bored as hell. Wouldn't you want to try in on all the fun of being in a match? But winning the title fully was not my plan at all. Was just bored and needed something to pass the time. But something did enjoy was winning the tag team match on Madness where I lead my team to the big W. Did you miss it folks? It was truly a treat for everyone to see.

You see here folks before my match on Madness. Yours truly told the entire world. Where he will be, signing a contract too. Which is this place right here; known as X-treme Wrestling Federation or XWF is what everyone calls it?
Alex gets up out right off the chair. You can see the sunlight hit his amazing abs. This site right of them; will make a million horny girls; have a huge orgasm. You are thinking it’s not all that? You must be out your damn mind. This should be noted as the ninth wonder of the world. But let's get back to the point of this.

I, Alex Richards have a tag team match again. This match will be against some lame ass wrestlers. That is trying to make it big here. But the thing about is. I made an impact before both of them and I didn't even step in the ring yet in that point and time. Look at me now? I got so much heat come from every match I will be in.

I know what you thinking. This Alex Richards must be that damn good?

You damn right, I am the best in the fucking world. Punk is washed up, if he was really called best in the world. He would be leading this company already instead at the bottom of the fucking barrel. He hopes that his words make a difference. But Punk it is not working; everyone knows damn well WWE fired your bitch ass. Even you’re dumb as is too stupid not to look at my company bio to even get the smallest amount of info about me. But instead you’re feeding off me for ammo.

Damn Punk you’re an amazing trash talker really. I am just shaking right now.
You see everyone including Punk, as long I am here. I will prove it day in and day out that I am the best in the fucking world. That is what I proved in my first match. From this day forward every I step into the ring with will be my bitch. That will be the outcome for Punk! Being my little bitch; in that very ring on Madness. I even made Punk mad through my words. Oh Cm Punk is about to cry his little eyes out. Just sad and worthless you are to tell the truth. But I will get to the bullshit that came out your mouth as of late.

Quote:I thought you loved the business? 

Wow Cm Punk you didn't get it? Damn it must have gone over your head; basically I stated that your promo was worthless. It was a waste of my time. You were just stating bullshit out of your mouth. But to you in your mind I don't love the business if I didn't love it. Why did I lead a company into the rising light? Becoming every champion in the place? Explain these facts to me? Why don't you!

Alex begins to shake his head.

Let's move on to the next statement ehh?

Quote:You're a fake, a wannabe, a cowardice bitch who's only here because he has nothing left to go to and mommy won't take him in. You're a failure.

Alex begins to chuckle.

You make be joking? this is what you call trash talking? This is supposed to get under my skin?

[Image: 1cq5e.jpg]

Should I go on? Because I think I stated that already.

Quote:You even said you anal raped the fuck out of my ass! Who says that?Only a rapist

Alex just shakes his head.

Punk, Punk, Punk maybe you need to listening more. I stated I anal raped you with my words. It sounds like to me. You want me to rape you. Your a sick as fuck. Sadly it is some many beautiful woman out here it is impossible for me to even be close to gay. But it will be alright Punk don't worry.

Is there more? I guess so!

Quote:while I'm beating the best damn Female wrestler here and kicking Cyren and his client's ass. And Cyren was one of the best in his day

[Image: 321362382158439961.gif]

Well damn Punk! I am really scared of you. I wish I could beat the best female here. That is better than any title. Plus you beat Cyren a guy that hasn't been in the main event since when?

Alex waits to hear something,

My point! Cyren is way past his prime. He was washed up before you even faced him. This is the best defense you have for your self? Damn this is sad and pointless. You have already lost, but the thing about it. You lost this match as soon as your mouth opened. You see Punk you just became my American Bitch! your not even a class A. Bitch your a class D. Bitch. Should I go on Punk? Should I state anymore facts? Because I just simple ripped apart your promo piece by piece and made you feel dumber than before.

Can you feel it bitch?

Thank you this message was brought to you by Alex Richards; I'm off

To be continued,,,

[Image: richards.png]

The pain has come. Safety is no longer guaranteed. Your worst nightmare is here.

Life, as you know it, is forever over.

Can you feel it yet?
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Alex Richards's post:
(05-05-2013)