Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-19-2024, 07:08 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Pay Per View Boards » PPV Results
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
XWF WILD CARD WEEKEND NIGHT 1!!!!
Vincent Lane Offline
Rock n' Rolling XWF Owner and Megastar
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

12-11-2016, 09:29 AM

[Image: NuNe8IJ.png]

LIVE from the MGM Grand Garden Arena in LAS VEGAS, NEVADA... XWF presents:

WILD CARD WEEKEND NIGHT ONE!!!!!

Championship Scramble for the XWF Federweight Title
[Image: aWePAwd.png]
Calypso
- vs -
St. Diabolicus
- vs -
"Da Greatest" Jesse Richards
- vs -
Connor McBride
- vs -
Snow
- vs -
Blue Gator
- vs -
"Stone Cold" Steve Austin
Thirty minute time limit match with unlimited falls, title changing hands on each one. Whomever has the title in their possession as time expires will be the champion.

XWF Trios Championship
[Image: SDipzoK.png]
"PATROL"
Jervis Cottonbelly, Benito Angelo, and Guppy Parsh
- vs -
"The Blackest Hole"
John Black, Lord of Darkness Reaver, and Shade

Kid Kool
- vs -
Joshua
Falls Count Anywhere.

"Dark Warrior" Micheal Graves
- vs -
"The Franchise" Michael Graves
BURIED ALIVE Grudge Match - Loser may no longer use the Graves name.

MAIN EVENT
XWF X-Treme Championship Match

Scully
- vs -
Michael McBride
X-Treme Rules

The scene opens up to a sweeping view of the arena, jam-packed with rabid XWF fans going wild!

As lights and pyro flash and pop all over, the theme music begins to fade and we focus on the announce booth, where we see THREE men!

Dewey Gobblecoque
: Welcome to Las Vega, XWF Galaxy, for night one of the blow-off show of 2016! With me tonight are my compatriots from Savage Saturday Night, Gaylord Cockshafer and Mike Stump!

Gaylord Cockshafer: what an event this is going to be! So many titles on the line... Federweight, Trios, Hart, X-Treme...

Mike Stump: And tomorrow night as well! Television, Hart... and the biggest main event match in XWF history, the Universal Title Elimination Chamber Match!

Dewey: Guys it's going to be a hell of a show... and it sounds like it's already gotten started in the back!

We open to the outside parking lot, where Snow arrives on her chopper. She smiles, and gazes at the Vegas stadium... a voice calls out.

"YO! Snowflake, kinda chilly isn't it? Nice leather you're wearing there."

Snow turns her head to find herself looking at Broken Hart, accompanied by a woman wearing a hoodie, the hoodie pulled over her head and strings pulled tight. Her face is veiled in darkness... Golden locks pour through her hood, as she pops a bubblegum bubble, loudly might I add. Her accent rings with a thick Brooklyn inflection. She follows up her male friend...

???: So, yooz the broad that everyone's talkin' 'bout, eh? Well, my man ovah here is gonna walk intah that arena ovah there and pick up the TV title in his FIRST match, ain't that wicked awesome or what, heheheh.

Snow: Bitch, I don't need some mask wearing moron tah tell me NOTHIN', and I definitely don't need some cunt hidin' under a hoodie tah get in my face, okay Pepper Anne?!

???: Sh-ore, why don't you head intah the big bad ring with all ah thoze big bad men and pick up the Loserweight title for all ah your trailer park trash peeps, you whiskey slurpin' skuzzball!

Snow hops off the bike and gets in the woman's face.

Snow: Take that fuckin' hoodie off and I'll GIVE you a "whiskey slurpin' skuzzball", you New Yawk Lovin' Nimrod! SUCK MY CLIT, BITCH!!!

???: AWWW HELL N'AW!!

The woman pulls off the hoodie.

[Image: chastity_zpsdjswcmqm.png]

???: The name's CHASTITY toots, and you better not forget it!

Snow: Oooo, I am SO sorry, I shoulda shown some Southern Hospitality, huh? Well, lemme make up for it!!

From out of nowhere, Snow grabs Chastity by the hand, before pulling her in for a knee to the good ol' ovaries, a combo she refers to as 'Souther Hospitality'. Broken Hart's girlfriend is left crumpled on the ground... Snow smirks, as BH looks on in silence, worry striking him. He lowers down to check on his gal, as Snow snickers and heads off to compete for the Federweight Title..... BH holds Chastity in his arms as we fade out from this scene.

Dewey: Again folks, welcome to XWF Wildcard Weekend coming to you live from a packed house at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas Nevada!

Mike: We’re about to be kicking things off in a big way tonight!

Gaylord: That’s right Mike, a seven man, thirty minute time limit Federweight Championship scramble!

Dewey: Let’s turn our attention tonight to Big O’ Titties so we can introduce the competitors!

Tig O’ Bitties: Ladies and Gentlemen… The following contest is scheduled for unlimited falls is a thirty minuet championship scramble, and it is for the XWF Federweight Championship! Whoever possesses the Federweight Championship at the end of the time limit will be the victor!

Tig: Introducing first, from New York , New York... He is the XWF Federweight Champion, Ladies and Gentlemen... CALYPSOOOOO!

Calypso jogs out from the entrance and poses at the top of the ramp. He attempts high fives to the crowd on his way down, but misses several of them or no one returns the gesture. Nearly falling out of the ring, he pulls himself in from the middle rope, and falls on his face on the ring apron. He uses his "natural" guns with his fingers to point out to the crowd and then holsters them in his imaginary holsters.

Tig: Now introducing... currently residing in Hell, SAINT DIABOLICUS!

St. Diabolicus makes his way to the ring.

Tig: Now introducing, from Manchester England... BLUE GAAAAATOR!

Me and your Mama by Childish Gambino plays as a very Blue Gator walks out, he drops to one knee, with his hands down his tights and beats his cock 3 times,on the 3rd cock beat Blue Gator quickly stands, ripping his fist away from his clam mallet and raising his arm as his stage pyro goes off. Blue Gator then stumbles down the ramp, climbing up the ring steps and entering the ring.

Tig: Now introducing... From the trailer park... SNOOOOOW!

Bubba Sparxxx and Chad Mac walk through the curtains layin' it down on their track "Daisy Dukes". The tron lights up, displaying the words "Redneck Raised, Backroad Bred, Country Can Survive". Snow walks through the curtains, holding her flask of courage. She rushes down the ramp, rolls into the ring, before taking a big ol' swig. She then tosses the flask into the crowd before scaling a turnbuckle, and spitting the alcohol into the air ala HHH. She smiles just a tad, preparing for the match ahead.

Tig: Now introducing... From Charlotte, North Carolina... DaGreatest! Jesse Richards!

Jesse Richards makes his way to the ring.

Tig: Making his way to the ring, from the gay strip club... Conner McBride!

Conner cums out to the ring.

Tig: And now introducing... from Victoria, Texas... STONE COLD STEVE AUSTIN!

Stone Cold, clearly drunken and out of shape fumbles his way to the ring.

30:00

Old Man Johnson rings the bell and immediately, Conner McBride ducks off to the corn and begins masturbating while watching everyone duke it out!

Dewey: Well there’s something you don’t see every day!

Snow runs over to Stone Cold, while Calypso, Richards, Blue Gator and Diabolicus spill out of the ring and begin to brawl. Snow kicks the drunken Steve Austin right in the groin and drops him with a stunner!

Gaylord: Snow just hit Stone cold with his own move!

Dewey: But that wasn’t the Stone Cold Stunner, Gay, that was the Snow Plow!

Snow covers Austin

1…

2….

3…

Winner and CURRENT XWF Federweight Champion- Snow!

Dewey: And just like that! Snow has scored the first fall of this contest and is now the Federweight Champion!

Mike: That’s right, and now the question will be, can she hold onto this belt for the next twenty nine minutes and walk out of Vegas with the victory!?!

29:30

On the outside, Calypso, who had been hiding on the other side of the ring, notices that he is no longer the champion. He stands up, jaw agape as his arm randomly swing around in a wild fashion, and out of nowhere, Jessie Richards runs up and hits Calypso with a nice running drop kick, sending the scrawny introvert crashing into the barricade, knocking him unconscious!

25:15

Back inside of the ring, current champion Snow lifts Conner up out of the corner by grabbing onto his cock, squeezing it so hard that it turns purple before head-butting Conner directly in the nose and bitch slapping him a few times. Conner struggles to break free of her grasp, but he can’t, finally Snow lets go by whipping him into the ropes, and on the rebound, McBride goes for a clothesline but Snow ducks and hits the ropes herself jumping in the air and hitting an impressive hurricanrana on the rebound.

But as soon as she stands, Snow get’s rolled up from behind!

1….

2….

3…!

Winner and CURRENT XWF Federweight Champion- St. Diabolicus!

Dewey: Diabolicus had ahold of Pink’s… err… I mean Snow’s tights!

Snow get’s back to her feet, enraged and slaps the taste out of Diabolicus’ mouth, and then punches him directly in the nose while the other competitors all seemingly fall into obscurity.

19:42

Diabolicus stumbles back from the punch but suddenly runs back and connects flush with a clothesline and immediately mounts Snow, landing a series of elbows to her forehead, one of which opens Snow up with some color. Snow frees her arms and wraps both her hands around Diabolicus’ neck as the two begin to roll around the ring beating the shit out of one another.

15:01

On the outside, Blue Gator is standing on top of the barricade; suddenly he dives off on a down Jessie Richards and connects with an elbow drop to Jessie’s chest. But from out of nowhere, as soon as Blue Gator stands back up, he’s turned and dropped with a Lou Thez press followed by a barrage of punches from Stone Cold. Steve Austin gets up to his feet and notices Calypso starting to stir from his unconscious state, he walks over, lifts Calypso and drops him with a stunner as the crowd roars with applause.

9:20

Austin picks Calypso back up and goes to roll him into the ring, but the two are suddenly knocked down by a double clothesline from Richards. Richards picks Austin up, and running up from behind now is Conner McBride with a raging hard-on. Back in the ring Snow dispatches Diabolicus with a piledriver, and notices the skirmish outside, she climbs the turnbuckle and before anyone outside can notice, she dives off of the top rope, taking out everyone with a diving senton splash. The crowd starts cheering for Snow as she stands, getting fired up. She sees Diabolicus stumbling back to his feet, so she slides in the ring after him, Snow goes for a clothesline but Diabolicus ducks, lifting Snow up on his shoulder and…

Dewey: THE CROOKED GRIN! Diabolicus lands the modified white noise!

Gaylord: And now he’s going for the pin!

Old Man Johnson doesn’t make the count though, reminding Diabolicus that he’s already the current champion. Diabolicus gets to his feet, arguing with the official, but from behind he gets rolled up by Calypso!

1…

2…

No!

Diabolicus kicks out, getting up quickly and lifting Calypso on his shoulder and dropping him with the Crooked Grin! As soon as Diabolicus turns back toward Snow he get’s hit with the Snow Job!
Snow covers!

1….

2….

3!

3:17

Snow slides out of the ring with her arms over her head and starts to head to the back!

Stump: Has she outsmarted the system???

In the ring, St. Diabolicus drops Calypso with a rolling elbow, then jumps on him for a cover!

1!

2!

3!!!!

2:02

Cockshafer: She thought she did, but that's not how this match works! Anyone can cover anyone!

Snow freaks out and runs back into the ring. She charges straight into Blue Gator, crushing him with a flying cutter!

1!

2!

3!!!!

1:35

St. Diabolicus on the other side of the ring, sunset flip on Stone Cold!

1!

2!

3!!!!!

1:20

Snow leaps onto the motionless, possibly dead, body of Jesse Richards!

1!

2!

3!!!

0:55

St. Diabolicus climbs onto Connor McBride! Remember him?

1!

2!

3!!!!

0:30

Snow rolls up Calypso while he was trying to zip his fly!

1!

2!

3!!!!

0:15

St. Diabolicus seems to have figured out that he can't sneak a pin here, he's got to take Snow out!

Diabolicus runs at Snow and clocks her right in the mush with a hard right hand! Snow retaliates and sends a knee into his abdomen! Snow's got him set up for a powerbomb!

REVERSAL!!!

ST. DIABOLICUS WITH A CANADIAN DESTROYER ON SNOW!!!

He hooks a leg!

0:03

1!

0:02

2!

0:01

0:00

3!!!
DING DING!!!

St. Diabolicus and Snow both get to their feet, both holding their hands in the air.

Johnson confers with timekeeper Nipsey Russell as well as Tig O'Bitties, who brings a mic to her sultry lips.

Tig O'Bitties: Ladies and gentlemen, time has expired... and the NEW XWF Federweight Champion is.... SNOWWWW!!!!!

Cockshafer: Time ran out before the three count! The referee's hand was half a second too slow coming down!

Stump: Congratulations, Snow! You barely earned it!

Winner and Federweight Champion - Snow

Backstage, somewhere, PATROL is getting ready for their match. They look to take the Trio Titles from The Blackest Hole. Guppy Parsh and Benito Angelo were seemingly searching for something. Someone? Benito and Parsh begin to walk down the hall, calling Jervis's name.

Jervis Cottonbelly was walking into the arena, waving at everyone. He had been outside, meeting with fans and signing replica masks, but was now on his way in and walking briskly.

Turning the corner, towards PATROL locker room area, he bumps into Jenny Myst, who was on the phone with someone. She had on a tight fitting halter top and designer jeans. What the hell was she doing here?! Then again, she is FROM Vegas.

"Oh, my apologies, young lady. I did not even see you there, silly me. I hope I did not hurt you in any way."

"I am fine,"[/color[color=#DCDCDC]]she said, bringing the phone away from her ear, "I'm fine."

"Good! Splendid news! I must be on my way now."

She shifted her weight a little, possibly anticipating him to go the other direction. He went to step past her and stepped on her foot. "OW! What the fuck?!"

"My My, Today is not my day! But I do not appreciate that language."

"No....it's not, and I don't care what you appreciate, Banana Head. Now get the fuck away from me" she spat.

"Okay, well, I must go. Tell that chap Chris of yours I said good luck in his match tomorrow! Cheerio!"

"Yeah......you too." She stares a hole through Jervis as the camera pans on her face before cutting to a view of the packed arena and Tig Ol' Biddies in the ring.

Tig Ol: "This match is set for one fall, and it is for the Trios Championship. Introducing first, the team of Guppy Parsh, Benito Angelo, and Jervis Cottonbelly....The World's Friendliest Mafia.......PATROL!

Sharp Dressed Man" plays over the loudspeakers and Benito Angelo comes out, his arms up and a big smile. After he comes out, "Lovers Lane" suddenly plays and Jervis comes out waving to the fans, though looking a little flustered. Behind him is Guppy Parsh, the most focused looking of the bunch. Annoyed at having his theme interrupted, Benito berates Jervis all the way down to the ring, but Jervis is more focused on saying hello to the fans at ringside. Jervis then shakes Benito's hand, and holds the ropes open for him. Benito then shrugs and enters the ring, Jervis close behind. Parsh slides in and stands on the second turnbuckle, pumping his fist to the crowd.

Tig Ol: Intoducing second, the Trio's Champions, the team of John Black, Lord of Darkness Reaver and Shade, The Blackest Hoooooolleeeeee"

Their music hits and they come out, unified, arm in arm, and holding the titles. Walking down to the ring the lights flash making it a combination of light and dark. It is a cool entrance, special for the PPV event, but the crowd seems indifferent. Going to three sides of the ring, they slide in, all throwing their arms up at the same time.

Cockshafer: Well, here we go. Trios titles are on the line. We had a great opening match in the Federation Scramble, and now this one is sure to be interesting. Can PATROL knock off the Hole?

The match begins with Benito squaring off with Shade. The two tie up, and Benito gets Shade into a head lock. He wrenches, and Shade goes to one knee. Benito wrenches again, but Shade begins to try to punch his way out of it. After 4 or good shots, he is able to break the hold. Shade then whips around and locks Benito into a headlock hold. Benito gets out of the hold much the same way as Shade did and whips him into the ropes. Guppy grabs shade and locks his arms. Benito charges, but Shade puts his legs up and Benito runs into a boot. Angelo stumbles back and Parsh slaps him on the back, tagging himself in. But wait a minute, Angelo is in the ring. He grabs Parsh and whips him around, bitching at him about the nonconsentual tag. Reaver sees this, shrugs, then bounces off the ropes to take both down with a flying clothesline.

Dewey: PATROL not on the same page here early.

Stump: They better get it together, or we will see the Blackest Hole retain here.

Cockshafer: I agree, ugly match so far.

In the ring, Parsh whips Reaver into the ropes. He goes for a boot but Reaver ducks under, landing a European Uppercut when Parsh turns back around. Reaver grabs hold of Parsh and plants him with a suplex. Locking his hands in he hits another, then another.

Letting go of Parsh, who is slowly getting to his feet, he bounces off the ropes and goes for a bulldog. Nice counter by Parsh, who locks him into a sleeper.

Dewey: Parsh trying to end this thing early.

Cockshafer: He has certainly slowed the pace of this match down with that move.

Parsh locks in and Reaver looks close to passing out, but just as the ref goes to lift his seemingly dead arm, Reaver rakes the eyes of Parsh, breaking the hold. Speed crawling to the corner he tags in John Black who explodes into the ring and levels a blinded Parsh with a clothesline. Posturing to the crowd for a moment, Black picks up Parsh. Guppy knees him in the gut, though, as he quickly recovered from the clothesline, and goes for the Future Powerbomb. Black counters and scoots around behind Parsh, ready to lock in a German Suplex. Parsh counters that, and hip tosses Black. The match is now at a fever pitch as Benito and Jervis both reach in for tags. Parsh tags in Jervis Cottonbelly, who trips getting into the ring. Black is able to catch the stumbling Jervis Cottonbelly and deliver a huge DDT!

Stump: Jervis doesn't look himself tonight. Do you think that interaction with Jenny Myst is in his head?

Cockshafer: I don't know. And what the hell is she doing here anyway?!

Black goes for the pin.

1!

2!

Benito breaks it up. The ref ushers Benito out of the ring and back to his corner as Black goes to work on Jervis in the far corner. Shade holds him around the shoulders as Black delivers a huge splash. Jervis is stuck in the corner as Black stomps away on him. The ref sees his and goes to break it up. He gets to a 4 count and Black stops. Picking Jervis back up, his teamates reach for a tag. Black laughs, before locking in for a German Suplex and delivering three of them in succession.

Black for the cover again.

1!

2!

Jervis somehow kicks out! Black, angry now, grins and tags in Reaver who goes to the top rope. Jumping and hanging the air seemingly forever, he comes down with a big splash on Jervis. Cottonbelly curls up and Reaver goes back to work. Stomping on the downed gentleman, Reaver picks Jervis up by the big yellow head. A few shots to the face, and he whips Jervis off the ropes, but Jervis ducks the clothesline and takes in Benito Angelo before rolling out of the ring.

Reaver looks at Benito and gives the "Just Bring It" hand gesture. Benito gets into the ring but dances around, making Reaver come to him. Reavers charges Benito, but Angelo catches him by the head and throws him into the corner before catching him on the rebound and hitting a neck breaker.

Stump: Back and forth match we have here!

Dewey: Sloppy.

Benito and Parsh show good chemistry as Benito gets Reaver into a sitting position and tags Parsh who comes in, bounces off the ropes, and drop kicks Reaver in the back. Parsh bounces back off the ropes again and fist drops Reaver in the face.

1!

Reaver gets a shoulder up at 1, but it appears his nose is bleeding. Parsh goes to the top rope and waits for a staggering Reaver to get to his feet but the veteran John Black shakes the ropes, causing Parsh to fall hard on his nuts. As Parsh writhes in pain, Jervis is in and tries to lecture Black on sportsmanship. Black laughs and punches Jervis in the face. He stumbles back and Reaver locks in a sleeper!

It is locked in tight. Jervis is fading!

The ref lifts one arm. It drops limp.

1!

Lifting the arm again, it drops limp.

2!

Liftin the arm the third time, Jervis tightens it and elbows out of the sleeper. Once the hold is broken, he punches his way away from Reaver before stumbling back to the corner.

Cockshafer: Desperation there by Jervis!

Benito goes to tag Jervis's back, meanwhile Parsh is on the top rope again. Benito tags as Parsh drop kicks Reaver. Reaver rolls back to his corner where Shade tags him. Shade jumps into the ring and is his with a running spear by Parsh. Parsh turns and Black drills him with a clothesline. All hell is breaking loose in the ring when suddenly Jenny Myst appears on the ramp way.

Dewey: What the hell is she doing out here? Chaos isn't even here!

Cockshafer: She is from Vegas. And you know she is an attention craving diva....she probably wants the fan attention.

Stump: This smells fishy.

In the ring, Parsh has John Black down and is on the top rope. Parsh hits a dropkick into a rolling Sharpshooter! He has it locked in!

Jenny is now ringside, and Jervis is staring at her. He begins to twiddle his fingers, obviously nervous. Meanwhile Black is reaching for the ropes. Parsh sits down into the sharpshooter, applying more pressure. Benito is reaching frantically for a tag. Jervis is still nervously looking at Jenny at ringside.

She has a limp to her step, is from when Jervis stepped on her foot?

Black looks close to tapping. Benito gets into the ring but Shade meets him and the two exhange blows.

Suddenly, Jenny, who was walking around the ring, appears to trip over the corner of the steps. She tumbles to the ground. Jervis jumps down and goes to check on her. Jervis puts a hand on her arm and asks if she is okay, she is nodding, trying to shove him off.

Just as Black gets to the ropes to break the hold, the crowd begins to get restless. The camera pans to the crowd as Chris Chaos jumps the barricade. Jervis is completely oblivious to it.

Cockshafer: I guess he was here! He is here! What the hell is he doing in Vegas?! He's supposed to be in Atlantic Cit----OH GOD!"

Chris runs and spears Jervis Cottonbelly through the barricade! He is out cold. Jenny pops up as if nothing is wrong and points, saying something. Chris looks around with a crazed look and grin. He spits on Jervis then using his thumb forcfully wipes the corner of his mouth.

Dewey: OH MY GOD! He said he was going to cause Chaos and he did! My God!

Stump: I knew it smelled fishy! But why?!

Cockshafer: Do you understand anything he does?!

Chris and Jenny walk backwards up the ramp, admiring their handy work. The ref is yelling at them to leave.

Meanwhile, in the ring, Parsh is still in, this time against Shade. The two are exhanging blows. Whipping shade into the corner he goes for a running splash but Reaver elbows him mid jump. Benito is in now and hits Reaver, sending him outside. Black hit Benito, and those two go over the top ropes. Shade stumbling in mid ring......stumbles out to middle. Right into a GAMEEND!

GAMEEND!

1!

2!

3!

PARSH GOT THE THREE COUNT!

PATROL WINS!

Winners and NEW XWF TRIOS CHAMPIONS - PATROL!

Benito rolls into the ring and holds Parsh's arm up! Black is sitting on the ramp in disbelief. Reaver is on one knee on the outside. Jervis is still unconcious in a pile of barricase rubble.

Tig Ol': And the winners of the match, and NEEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWW TRIOS CHAMPIONS......PAAAAAAAAATROLLLLLLLL

Dewey: What the hell did we just see?!

Stump: Parsh dominated.....

Cockshafer: Chaos had a big impact too.....but I am still trying to understand why!

PATROL, well, two of them anyway, are in the ring holding their belts up. EMT's come out to look at Jervis as the camera cuts backstage.

After a minute of PATROL celebrating with the belts, the lights goes off in the arena and the fans were hyped on whats to come. About fifteen minutes later, the lights comes back on with JB and two Metal Faced masked goons stare down at the new champions. Then one by one, they all get beaten to a pulp to a crowds of boos. Then we see JB focusing on Guppy Parsh, and he grabs him to his feet and lets his goons Double Irish Whip him, and he gives Guppy a Blacklisted (DVD) on the mat.

Then we see two thirds of the PATROL trying to gain conciseness and head to the ring, but his goons pulls out steel pipes to thwart them away from the ring, then JB is handed a mic from one of his goons; and speaks to the downed Trio Champ, Guppy.

JB: Listen up Guppy, you might have won those belts fair and square, but we are just getting started. While you lay out on this mat, pushing up daises WE are still standing STRONGER than ever, when Shane decided to give me a chance to start a Revolution, for the Black Circle; I was in disbelief at first... until that infamous night HE yes HE placed me in line with two guys, and given us the belts.

Then we hear "Black Sucks" in unison, as JB stands over his body and stomps on it few times until stoped and looked at the fans booing his team.

JB: Shut it fans, while you are crying and begging for The Blackest Hole to stop harming YOUR new Trio Champions; we are still are the TRUE owners of those belts. TEAM PATROL, enjoy your time as the Trios Champions... because, that is the ONLY belts you ever obtain in this federation.... So PATROL..

Then we finally see two thirds of the PATROL armed with weapon of their own rushing into the ring, then we see JB signaling to them leave the ring; as they do they have trash thrown at them, and we see TEAM PATROL trying help Guppy to his feet.

"Making his way to the ring. Standing at Six foor six and weighting in at 200 pounds, from Las Vegas Nevada. Joshua!

Joshua comes to the curtain and pauses. His adrenaline pumps with whispers from the crowd passing through his ears causing maniacle motivation. He steps through with his arms out like an Olympian fresh from a Gold winning performance and walks down, each step precise. Up the stairs and through the ropes, he grins widely walking to each side, soaking in the reactions to use shortly.

"And his opponent, standing at Six one and weighting in at 222 pounds, from San Diemis, California. Kid Kool!"

"Dance Hall Days" by Wang Chung hits and the fans pop big time as hot pink and lime green laser lights shine all over the stage! " #koolioz " appears on the X-Tron in lime green over a hot pink background, as Kid Kool bounds from the backstage area and through the curtains, sending his fans [the so-called 'Kool Kidz'] into a frenzy. His girlfriend follows not too far behind as Kool rushes down the rampway, tagging hands along the way. He slides into the ring under the bottom rope, before hopping to his feet. He unclips his hot pink-framed shades from his eyes, attaching them to the collar of his shirt...

Nash walks up to the ring and blows a kiss to her boy, who returns with a kiss of his own. He bounces off the far set of ropes, then the other, before hopping up to the top turnbuckle, procuring his cell phone and clickng the red button to take a quick vid of the jubilent XWF Galaxy for his YouTube video blog, " #TheKoolKidz " with Kid Kool!! He then pockets his phone, before rolling out, and walkng up to a young fan, holding up a "#1 Kool Kid!" sign... Kid Kool places the sunglasses over the kid's eyes, as they beam wth joy! Kid Kool smiles, before rolling back into the ring and preparing for the match.

Ding ding

Joshua and Kid Kool looked at each other, KK flashed Joshua a shit eating grin. This did not make Joshua happy and so he answered with a fist to the face of Kid Kool, followed by another and another, soon Joshua had Double K in the corner of the ring and started to beat down on the blonde man. Now that Kool was hung up on the turnbuckle, Joshua made his way backwards til he was on the other side of the ring. He took off like a bat out of Hell and jumped up into the air for a bodysplash, but Kid Kool dodged the attack, Joshua hit the ring post hard. Kid Kool had Joshua's back now, he wrapped his arms around his opponent's waist and tossed him backwards with a releasing German suplex. Kid Kool got up and grabbed Joshua and brought him to his feet, he Irish whipped him into the ropes and hit Joshua with a deadly dropkick to the face. Joshua went down. Kid Kool went for the pin.

One

Two-Kickout!

Gobblecoque-"It's going to take more then that."

Stump-"Damn right it is. Foolish kid."

Gaylord-"True but I've seen a few wrestlers get knocked out with a dropkick"

Kid Kool grabbed Joshua from behind the neck and as he was bringing Joshua to his feet, but Kid Kool got punches to his mid section for his troubles. Joshua tied up Kid Kool with a clinch and kneed Double K repeatedly in the gut over and over again before taking Kid Kool with a Arm Drag Takedown then followed up with an elbow drop straight the chest of Kid Kool who grunted in pain from the blow. Joshua stood up and walked over to the ring post and climbed up to the top, but before he could jump off, Kid Kool did a kip up, he ran and jumped up and hit Joshua with a flying elbow smash to Joshua's chest, he fell off head first and flipped in the air and hit the mat hard, a loud thump was heard when he landed. Kid Kool smirked as he entertained the crowd.

Gobblecoque-"What a dumb fuck. He's wasting his fucking time!"

Stump-"He is a cocky little shit huh? He's going to pay for it."

Gaylord-"Oh shit, Joshua is getting up."

And he was, Joshua was up, Kid Kool's back was to him and he used that to his advantage, he ran at him and hit a clothesline to the back of Kid Kool's head which sent him down. Joshua didn't let up, he grabbed Kid Kool and got him up once again before performing a perfectplex but he didn't let go. He kept a hold of him, pinning Kid Kool to the mat.

ONE

TWO

THRE-KICKOUT!

Some how, Kid Kool kicked out. Both men were tired and laid there. The ref saw this and started to make the count.

One

Two

Three

Four

Five-Joshua started to roll over, as did Kid Kool.

Six

Seven-Joshua pushed himself up to one knee, Kid Kool was trying with all of his might to do the same.

Seven

Eight-Joshua was to his feet and soon so was Kid Kool!

The two rushed each other and started to trade blows, heavy lefts and rights, each man striking one another over and over again, the two men both cocked back their arms and both struck one another in the face hard, both men hit each other so hard, the force of the impact made Kid Kool and Joshua fly through the air and both crashed to the mat. Kid Kool and Joshua both got to their feet, but they both we at their limits. Joshua rushed Kid to spear him, but Kid Kool flipped him over with a back body drop. He followed up with the move by hitting the ropes and did a back flip in the air landing on top of Joshua. Kid Kool went for the pin.

One

Two

Thre-NO KICKOUT

Gobblecoque-"He may be a cocky fucker, but he has some moves.

Stump-"No doubt about that!"

Gaylord-"How much can these guys take?"

Kid Kool grabbed Joshua but the man headbutted Kool in the DICK! The blonde man fell to his knees, the ref didn't catch the low blow. Joshua is one lucky fucker! Kid Kool held his groin due to the pain. Joshua was too weak to follow up with another attack, both men were running on fumes. The first one who would be able to hit their finish was going to have their hand raised in victory.

Kid Kool roars in rage and pain, finally regaining some composure.

He rushes at Joshua and leaps into the air, hooking his leg behind Joshua's head! He nails a Fameasser!!!

BUT NO!

Joshua shrugged the move into a fireman's carry...

.... THE COST OF PERFECTION!!!!!!!

Joshua drilled the GTS into the face of Kool, who slides onto his back on the mat!

1!

2!

3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Winner by pinfall - Joshua!

*The scene opens up in the locker room of one Shandell Jones. The atmosphere is bright, there's XWF posters lining the white washed walls. We see Steve Sayors in a black suit with a purple tie, standing in the middle of the room, looking at his watch. He is glancing down for a moment before turning his attention to the camera and beginning to talk.*

Steve Sayors: Hello, XWF, I'm here with the newest XWF competitor and the one and only, Shandell Jones.

*Shandell Jones comes into frame and focus, he is wearing a black and red XWF t-shirt and a pair of black acid wash jeans, with red and black boots. Next to him is a lovely young lady, she is African American in descent, with cherry red lipstick and a black and red dress, cut low on her beautiful figure. She wraps her arms around Shandell’s left arm as he is standing next to Sayors who is on his right. Steve begins to talk once again.*

Steve Sayors: Shandell, tonight is your first night here in XWF, while you don't have a match you are certainly making your presence known. Exactly, what, are you doing here tonight?

*Jones looks a bit annoyed at the question posed.*

Shandell Jones: That's right, Steve, I am here and in affect, all of the XWF so-called, talent, better take notice, because The Sharper Image is here to usher in a new era. You see, every federation needs a savior, a messiah, if you will, I am that savior, I am that messiah, I am the newest addition to a troubled corporation. I am here to take over and head a charge straight to the top of all professional sports and to answer your question, Steve, why am I here tonight, you ask. It's simple, I wanna see what the XWF has got, up close and personal. You see, the champions here in XWF are a little bit jagged.

You got a Hart, a little girl and your universal champion is apparently a super dick! I don't do well with any of them, I'll break a hart, screw a girl and kick a super dick, plain and simple. The reason I'm here is to be legit and rule this half sewn kingdom until the end of my time in the company. It's not hard to see why I'm such a hot commodity here for XWF, I mean, the rest of the industry are a bunch of half-wit, full fool, losers. That's the whole industry, not just XWF, the XWF is worse than that. The XWF is a bunch of washed-up, hard-talking, soft acting, misfit punks that need their asses kicked, and I'm just the one to do it.

Steve Sayors: Well then, what is your first goal here in XWF?

Shandell Jones: Goal, goals, I don't need no fucking goals, the fact is I'm gonna represent and lay down every pathetic piece of garbage the men in the back put up against me. I don't need a goal, my only goal is to dominate and dominate is what I shall do with every little sliver of a bone in my whole entire body. I swear to you that I will come in, beat, conquer, destroy and reign as the only person that really means a shit here at all and that's The Sharper Image, Steve Sayors.

*With that Shandell Jones pulls off Steve Sayors tie and walks away out of the camera's view.*

Steve Sayors: Short, sweet and to the point, back to you guys.

*The scene fades to black.*

"The following contest will be a BURIED ALIVE MATCH!!! Making his way to the ring. Standing at six four and weighting in at 265 pounds, from Pittsburgh Pennsylvania. The Dark Warrior Michael Graves!"

The lights dim as the entrance stage begins to fill with smoke. "Supermonsters" booms over the PA system as a large wall of fire engulfs the stage. As the fire fades away, Micheal Graves begins to rise up from a hidden lift at the top of the stage like a demon rising from the depths of Hell. The metal riffs of Megadeth continue to pound on as Micheal stands there for a moment with a disgusted look on his face, surveying the crowd. Micheal slowly walks down the ramp as small bust of fire seem to erupt at the sides of the stage in time with his steps. The lights slowly raise back up as Micheal rolls into the ring and takes a seated position leaning against the turnbuckle facing the stage.

"And his opponent, standing at Six two and weighting in at 225 pounds. From Houston Texas. The Franchise Michael Graves!

Music hits through arena, lights dim and spotlight hits entrance ramp. Michael appears standing on entrance ramp, looking left to right throughout the crowd. He makes his way down the ramp, wearing a sleeveless, hooded, black jacket that covers his face. As he makes his way down the bottom of the ramp, a sadistic smile appears on his face and he gazes into the camera. Michael points his fingers into the shape of a gun and points it to his temples then walks from the camera to the steps of the ring. While on the apron, he looks into the crowd and raises both arms into the air, leaning his head back to gaze at the ceiling above him before entering the ring. He walks to the corner ring post and sits down like a "raven".

Ding Ding.

The Dark warrior rushed the other man who shared his name and dropkicked him in the face. BAM! The Franchise went down hard. Graves, the OG one picked up the new wave Graves bringing him to his feet. He placed Franchise's head between his leg before lifting him up in a powerbomb.

Gaylord-"Oh shit, looks like The Dark Warrior is going to send the other Graves to the grave with that powerbomb."

Gobblecoque-"What the fuck was that?"

Stump-"That was fucking gay Gaylord."

Gobblecoque-"I see where he gets the name."

The Dark Warrior Graves ran before tossing his opponent into the turnbuckle. New Graves hit it hard and bounced of it landing on the mat with a loud THUMP! The Dark Warrior smirked as he made his way to the fallen man, he grabbed him by the hair and brought him his feet once more and Irish whipped him into the ropes. The new Graves bounced off the ropes, he jumped into the air and tried to land a crossbody on the Dark Warrior but was met with a roundhouse kick. BAM!

Gobblecoque-"Oh holy fuck! Amazing!"

Gaylord-"That roundhouse kick would make Patrick Swayze proud!"

Stump-"How the fuck did he do that? Maybe he really is a vampire?"

The Dark Warrior started to stomp away at his opponent. He wanted to make sure that the other Graves knew he was going to own that name. Once he had his fill of stomping the shit out of the weak Graves. He grabbed him, but the little shit still had some fight left in him. He tried to give the Dark Warrior a low blow, but nope. For his efforts he got a fire ball to the face! The new Graves rolled all around the ring trying to make sure the fire was out. The Dark Warrior laughed before giving his opponent a soccer kick right on the side of his head. DINK! The Dark Warrior picked the man up off the ground. He ran like a Bat out of Hell stepped up turnbuckle before launching himself and his opponent into air, doing a back flip.

Final Embrace!

Micheal Graves hits the final nail on “The Franchise” Michael Graves, knocking him out cold! Micheal grabs Michael Graves limp body, and begins rolling him to the grave. With one final and exhausted shove, Michael Graves falls into the hole.

Dewey: “That's it, all The Dark Warrior has to do now is throw some dirt on The Franchise and this one will be over!”

Micheal Graves climbs to his feet and looks around the stage. He has a sadistic look plastered on his face as he pulls out a can of what looks to be gasoline that was hidden behind a prop gravestone. The Dark Warrior slowly makes his way back over to the fallen “Franchise” who is still lying unconscious in the grave.

Dewey: “No he's not going to do this... Come on Micheal this is uncalled for!

Micheal pours the gasoline all over the “Franchise” and pulls a small box of matches out of his tights. Micheal holds the matches up for the crowd to see as his face glows with a twisted look of excitement. Micheal strikes a match, but hesitates to throw it into the grave.

Dewey: “Come on Micheal, you said you wanted to be a hero! Think about all of the children who are watching your action tonight!”

Micheal holds the match for too long and it extinguishes in his hand, burning his fingers. Micheal reacts to the pain and flaps his hand in the air a few times in a desperate attempt to cools his now burnt finger tips down. The Dark Warrior buries his face into both hands as he stumbles around the stage shaking his head no in defiance.

Dewey: What in the Hell is he doing?

After a short moment Micheal regains his composure and grabs the shovel that is placed near the grave that “The Franchise” Michael is still lying in. Micheal shoves the shovel into the large pile of dirt

and starts covering the fallen Graves, burring him alive to win this contest.

Dewey: “He did it, 'The Dark Warrior' Micheal Graves has just defeated 'The Franchise' Michael Graves. 'The Franchise' has to change his name, and Micheal Graves has now earned a contract with XWF!”

Micheal throws the shovel into the grave and holds his arms up in victory, soaking in the crowds approving cheers.

Winner - The Dark Warrior Michael Graves

>

Announcer: Ladies and gentlemen, the following contest is the MAIN EVENT... of the evening. It is scheduled for one fall and is for the XWF Xtreme title! Introducing first from Birmingham, England. he is the FORMER XWF Universal Champ, he stands 6 foot one, weighs 225 pounds, and he is the MASTER of The Scullinator-- SCULLLY!

Suddenly the arena lights go red and "Angels Fall" by Breaking Benjamin blares out of the P.A System. After about 40 seconds The Scull Meister finally steps out on to stage. He looks around at the XWF Galaxy in attendence and smirks. The chorus of boos fill the arena in disapproval of Skull, he shrugs it off and slowly walks down the ramp, ignoring them. He stops at the bottom of the ramp and smirks once again at the crowd as the boos become louder.

He walks up the steps and walks along the ring apron. He turns to look at the fans whilst slowly moving both hands from his face to the floor, gesturing "A look at me" type taunt. Scully enters through the middle rope and into the ring. Skull walks over to the far turn buckle and climbs to the top. He holds his hands in the air and does his "Look at me" taunt. The Scully Meister spins himself round and chills on the turnbuckle with his arms folded. His music fades out.

Announcer: And his opponent...... he heils from Wicklow, Ireland... he weighs in at 240 pounds and stands 6 foot four, he is the innovator of the Wicklock, the Celtic Clothesline, and was the prized pupil of Fit Finlay himself..... he IS the Xtreme Championship, ladies and gents, This.Is.Michael.... McBRIIIIIDE!!!

Come out Ye' Black and Tans hits over the P.A. system. Michael walks out ready to fight as he checks his gloves. He holds his Xtreme title and is accompanied by his gorgeous wife, Victoria. The couple walks down the ramp. Mike walks to the steel stairs and walks up them as Vic stands outside clapping for him. Once at the top of the steps, Michael stops and turns around and looks at the crowd, holding his belt to the heavens... hethen winks at his bride. They smirk at one another before Mike steps between the ropes and leans back on the nearest corner and looks at his opponent with a smirk on his face.

Scully charges McBride as the bell rings, and we see Robbie Bourbon immediately hop the railing here in Las Vegas, even though he's due in Atlantic City for night two of Wild Card! McBride counters Scully's charge into a drop-toe-hold into the bottom turnbuckle, and Scully grabs his face and kicks the mat in pain and frustration! Robbie Bourbon grabs a chair from the timekeeper's area and slides it into the ring!

McBride grabs the chair and turns to Scull, but Scully sends a boot to his gut and he drops the weapon! Scully kicks the chair out of the ring and quickly goes to strike with a fist to the face, but Mike ducks under, runs, rebounds off the ropes, before coming back at Scull... the Irishman goes for a Celtic Clothesline, but Scull ducks under... Scull turns around--SPEAR! Scull's taken down hard by McBride. Mike stands and begins to put the boots to his challenger as the fans cheer him on.

Mike hooks Scully by the legs, before slowly kicking into a big swing..... Mike releases Scully after a bit, sending the Brit through the air, crashing on his back. McBride runs a bit before leaping in the air, crashing down into the heart of Scull with a wicked elbow drop to the heart. Mike rises back up abd continues to put the boots to Scull. He bounces off the ropes once more before dropping a knee to the face. He then pulls Scull up, heads toward the ropes, and slings Scully over the top to the outside. Mike rushes toward the opposite ropes, rebounds, heads in, leaps and springs off the top rope......... 360 splash to the outside!!! Scully's reeling....

Mike pulls a kendo stick out from underneath the ring.... he begins to snap the stick against Scully's sides, causing the Scull Meister to yelp out in agony. Mike turns the kendo stick in his hand a few times, before WHACKING Scull on the back. Scull screams, and Mike cackles with a cruel glee. Scull grabs onto the steel barricade to pull himself up, but Mike sweeps his feet out from under him with the stick. Mike goes to town on the fallen Scully with hit after hit to the torso, ribs, chest, head and legs... Mike drops the stick, grabs Scully by the hair, and brings him back up. Spinning heel kick! Scull's laid out once more.

Michael rolls into the ring and gestures to his lady, who claps for her man. Mike then climbs atop the closest post... Scully brings himself back up, before rolling into the ring, gasping for air and clutching his side. Mike smirks viciously, before landing a few boots to Scull's bruised ribs. He lifts Scull before hitting a snap t-bone, causingScully to roll out of the ring to the outside. Mike climbs out and looks under the ring... frying pan!!! Mike reels back... Scully stands... Mike swings, but Scull ducks out of the way! He then drops Mike with a neckbreaker on the outside.

Victoria McBride comes over and slaps Scully.... Scully holds the side of his face, before grabbing Vicky by the hair, but Mike kicks Scully in the ass. Scully turns around........lowblow from Victoria! Scull crumbles to the floor...Michael reaches under the ring and slides out a ladder. He pulls it open, and sets it on the outside next to Scully. Mike climbs rung after rung... heading for the top, before climbing upon the top of the ladder. He gazes down at Scully....HE TAKES THE LEAP............. OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!

Michael crashes and burns!!! He's laid out in a heap on the concrete floor. Scully rolled out of the way just in time, and he's again pulling himself to his feet. He uses the ring apron to regain his stance. Though he breathes heavily he's now in control of the match. Scull flips the apron up and procures a VCR. He backs up a few steps..........McBride slowly get to his feetWHACK!!! McBride falls back down at the strike of Scully's old school VCR. Mike's out, and Scully is..... he's crawling underneath the ring?

Mike rolls around in anguish as he lays on the outside.Suddenly, the lights cut out.....................

They return.

[Image: 1025316_1336692930847_full.png]

Scully stands in the the ring, beside an open hole in the ring, with a mask over his face for some unknown reason. He crouches down as Mike slowly regains his senses.... The Irishman pulls himself together and rolls back in the ring...SUPERKICK!! Mike's leveled, and Scully drops down, driving fist after fist into the mush of Michael... Scully rises, before heading into the corner.... he anticipates Mike's return to a standing base, which takes awhile after his fall from the top that steel ladder.

Mike stands..............

He runs toward the masked Scully..........Scully rolls around Mike and clips from behind. Scull heads outside and pulls a weapon-filled trashcan out...he rolls it in, before sliding inside. Scully grabs a steel chair and bangs it on the canvas.... Mike stands and feels a blow right to the cranium, Scully bashing in Mike's head so brutally it sends blood flying across the ring. Scully drops the chair and shoves Mike into the corner.... gutshot with the chair! Mike stumbles out, Scully once again drops the chair... Scull DRIVES Michael into the chair with a vile DDT. Scully pulls Mike up, whips him into the ropes, and backbody drops the champ, sending him crashing back first into the chair.

Scully then pulls out a pen... He goes for a strike with the pen tip, aiming for Mike's eye... but the Xtreme champ rolls out of the way. Scull looks for another shot, but again Mike rolls away and to the outside. Scully is flustered... Mike regroups while Scully pulls out a staple gun. Scull rolls out and BANG, a staple is plunged into the back of Mike's head. Mike screams with primal force, pain searing its way into his skull... Scully lands a boot to Michael's spine, sending the Irishman dropping jaw first onto the steel barrier..... Scully then delievers a few clubbing blows to the back of Michael's head, causing the staple-initiated pain to throb.

Scully grabs Mike and slams him into the turnbuckle, causing a gusher to flow from his forehead.... Scully pulls out a table and sets it up with one side resting upon the apron, the other stood atop the barricade. He tries to pull Michael to his feet... no dice! Mike lifts Scully up and DRIVES him straight through the table with a monstrous spinebuster, sending splinters and metal flying. Mike grabs the staple gun and sends a staple to the small of Scully's BACK, THE FUCK?!?!?!?! Scully screans in agony, clawing at his back, crying to himself as blood seeps from the wound. Michaels grins to himself, and winks at his wife, who laughs cruelly at Scull's pain.

Michael pulls one more toy out from under the ring-- a barbedwire 2x4! He reaches into his trunks and pulls out a lighter, setting the 2x4 ablaze!! He raises the flaming 2x4 in the air, ala Cactus Jack, before hitting Scully repeatedly with wood, wire and fire. Scully rolls over, hooking Michael with both legs, and sending the Irishman crashing to the concrete. Scull rolls around trying to ease the pain, before he gains the nerve to lift himself up using the ring apron. Michael slides into the ring, and the two men meet center ring. Scully motions for Michael to get up.....

Mike stands, turns around, and Scully looks for a Scullinator......IT CONNECTS!!! Mike is out cold, as the Scull Meister goes for the cover-- 1......................2..........................THR--KICKOUT!!! Scully slams his fist into the canvas, p.o.'ed. He slides out of the ring and grabs the bell......he rolls back in and prepares........ Mike stands, swivels around in a daze and BANG to the head with the bell..... pin............and the win! Scully has captured the Xtreme Championship! He lifts the title in the air as he leans against the rope, dazed but victorious. He smiles to himself as he holds the belt to his chest.

Winner AND NEW XWF X-TREME CHAMPION - SCULLY!

Suddenly, the X-Tron flickers to life, and we find a screen filled with static. The lights in the arena quickly shut down, before the static is replaced with the image of a bleeding black heart, as "Change" by Ayria plays over the speaker system. Towers of crimson pyro rocket up from both sides of the ramp... the stage is showered upon by red sparks, and as a red spotlight strikes the ring, we find newcomer Broken Hart.... he lifts a fist holding a microphone, and all four posts shoot flames into the heavens.

BH: Ladies and gentlemen, this is the greatest weekend of your miserable, god-forsaken lives! Tomorrow night, on the second day of WildCard Weekend, I will step toe to toe with three other individuals, and the XWF will finally have a WORTHY champion, when I am crowned the NEW Television Champion! The title went vacant thanks to whatever schlub who held it before most likely getting their fuckin' head chopped off by some vengeful slut with a penchant for gardening. With solid steel sheers, no less... or a guillotine, who knows.

BH: Bottom line? I've got the gift, the power, the ABILITY to take down all three of you with no help from anyone, and when the walls come crashing down around you... know me. Know my wrath, know my vengeance, know the hand I wield is the hand that will crush you underneath. The hand that will choke the life from you, drive you into the ground and run you down. I am no longer a joke, I am no longer content with playing by the book...

"No more."

BH: Nixon, Davis, Green? Be prepared. Be prepared to have your collective careers shortened at the whim of your undoing. I've returned under the guise of a mask, and some may say this has been led on by fear, but children... listen. This mask is simply to conceal what will eventually bring about a revolution. This face will be one to fear, one to respect, one to admire, one to adore. I will lead an army to bring about the CHANGE that has been needed for oh so long...

BH: Once that TV strap is wrapped around my waist, I will no longer be oppressed... An oversight that oh so many before and since my debut have felt themselves a part of. Many of us are overlooked while the top spots are literally HANDED to 'talent' that is talentless, uncoordinated, underdeveloped ... worms who shouldn't even be caught dead in a ring. The roster is filled with people that need to face facts and start punching the clock at some Wendy's resteraunt or a local gas station. The diamonds are buried so the coal can be displayed front store and center as if they're something to be admired.

"No more."

BH: XWF... your hero is here. As has your villain. I am half and half, one in the same, a little bit of everything... and when I'm finished?

"So shall you be."

"Beware."

The lights cut out, and when they return, a message has been sprayed across the mat in blood red paint;

"SAVE_US...S_00_N"

END OF NIGHT ONE!

Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 7 users Like Vincent Lane's post:
(12-11-2016), Doctor Louis D'Ville (12-11-2016), Dolly Waters (12-11-2016), Guppy Parsh (12-11-2016), Kid Kool (12-11-2016), Scully (12-11-2016), Thomas Nixon (12-11-2016)
Thomas Nixon Offline
Saving the Lizards

XWF FanBase:
Kids, women, some teens

(fighting the odds; helps others; disliked by adult males)

12-11-2016, 10:10 AM

"Congratulations to Guppy, Benito, and Jervis! Speaking of Jervis, I hope he's okay. Someone needs to check on him! What Chris did to him was completely uncalled for. The Blackest Hole finally lost their belts, and I have no doubt that my fellow members can beat them again if their trying to start a war with us.

Broken Hart, you can fuck off back to where ever you came from. Don't come out at the end of the show like anybody gives a shit about you. You already made a joke of yourself backstage pinning the wrong champion a couple weeks back. Now you come off as a fucking idiot talking about your oppression and how you want to start a revolution. You're just a has been wearing a new, stupid mask. The real oppressed people are the lizards, and PATROL is starting a revolution to defend them. I'm looking forward to pinning you tomorrow night and watching you fall back into obscurity."

Ambassador of the Lizard People
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 4 users Like Thomas Nixon's post:
BenitoAngelo (12-11-2016), Dolly Waters (12-11-2016), Guppy Parsh (12-11-2016), Kid Kool (12-11-2016)
Guppy Parsh Offline
Person Against The Rape Of Lizards

XWF FanBase:
Kids, disabled people, casual fans

(fighting the odds; helps others; disliked by most adult male fans)

12-11-2016, 10:23 AM

"Thanks Tom, we couldn't have done it without your leadership. Yay lizards! Now win the TV title!"

[Image: H1oMImx.jpg]

16-4
XWF Top 50 of All-Time (#22 on 2015 and 2017 editions, #26 on 2021 edition)
1x RTX/Ruler of the Road to Extreme Xtreme WORLD Champion
2x Trio Tag Champion (1x as Tri Bute /w Ms. Diaz, Ms. Snow Pharaoh, and Mr. Supernova) (1x /w Benito Angelo and Jervis Cottonbelly)
1x Ark of The Covenant Champion
Winner of Gaybe Lincoln's XWF Tag Team Tournament /w Scully
Leader of the PAT-RO-oL's Anti-Rapist Division

Shoutout to Graves for the banner

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Guppy Parsh's post:
Kid Kool (12-11-2016), Thomas Nixon (12-11-2016)
BenitoAngelo Offline
Let's go kill someone, eh?

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

12-11-2016, 10:30 AM

Guppy, you are the man! You were vital in winning these titles dude! We taking over man, we taking over! And when you win the TV title, Thomas, people will see that we aren't to be messed with! By the way, Guppy, you good? They did attack you.

5-5
Part of World's Friendliest Mafia with Jervis Cottonbelly
Part of PATROL with Jervis Cottonbelly, Thomas Nixon, and Guppy Parsh
6x HeavyMetalWeight Champion, 1x Trios Champion (/w Guppy Parsh and Jervis Cottonbelly)
[Image: 34diwx5.jpg]
Thanks to Micheal Graves for making my banner
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like BenitoAngelo's post:
Guppy Parsh (12-11-2016), Kid Kool (03-30-2019), Thomas Nixon (12-11-2016)
Guppy Parsh Offline
Person Against The Rape Of Lizards

XWF FanBase:
Kids, disabled people, casual fans

(fighting the odds; helps others; disliked by most adult male fans)

12-11-2016, 12:02 PM

"I'm fine. My BatSuit is thicker than Roman Reigns's vest thing so nothing really hurts. It should probably be against the rules to wear this."

[Image: H1oMImx.jpg]

16-4
XWF Top 50 of All-Time (#22 on 2015 and 2017 editions, #26 on 2021 edition)
1x RTX/Ruler of the Road to Extreme Xtreme WORLD Champion
2x Trio Tag Champion (1x as Tri Bute /w Ms. Diaz, Ms. Snow Pharaoh, and Mr. Supernova) (1x /w Benito Angelo and Jervis Cottonbelly)
1x Ark of The Covenant Champion
Winner of Gaybe Lincoln's XWF Tag Team Tournament /w Scully
Leader of the PAT-RO-oL's Anti-Rapist Division

Shoutout to Graves for the banner

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Guppy Parsh's post:
Kid Kool (03-30-2019), Prof. Bobby Bourbon (12-11-2016)
R A D I C A L

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

12-11-2016, 12:03 PM

Nice job everyone... forecast looks like snow in the Federweight Division.
[-] The following 2 users Like R A D I C A L's post:
Kid Kool (03-30-2019), Snow (12-11-2016)
Snow Offline
A Wiccan Lezzie w/A Lust 4 Blood!!

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

12-11-2016, 03:16 PM

Woohoo!!! XD Like Reno said, the bad ass bitch from the Southern 'hood has FINALLY staked her claim... as they say, third time's the charm. XWF, this here is only the beginning! Poppin' bottles all night, drinks on me!!! Rad Boy, thanks for the shout out. Peace. ^__^

[Image: gy0RDvs.gif]

ACCOLADES:

1x HeavyMetalWeight Champion
2x Federweight Champion
1x 24/7 Xtreme Champion

@feel_the_chill
^ click
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Snow's post:
Joshua (12-11-2016)
Kid Kool Offline
#WarGames [#bPrepared]

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

12-11-2016, 03:19 PM

Joshua, I gotta hand it to ya bro... you deserved that win. I said it before, you showed something in that fourth promo of yours, you showed a talent for entertaining the fans. Keep that goin' man. Much respect.

[Image: darren%20gardella.png]

5x HeavyMetalWeight | 1x Federweight | #YourOnlyHope | #HeroOfTheDay | #80s4LIFE
@kool_beanz_123 (on forum) | "I'm 2 cute for this shit." ~ Hunter Payne | W/L -- 3/11 | @kool_beanz_123 (on twitter)
Hate Post Like Post
Broken Hart Offline
Say hello to goodbye.

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

12-11-2016, 03:36 PM

(12-11-2016, 10:10 AM)Thomas Nixon Said: "Broken Hart, you can fuck off back to where ever you came from. Don't come out at the end of the show like anybody gives a shit about you. You already made a joke of yourself backstage pinning the wrong champion a couple weeks back. Now you come off as a fucking idiot talking about your oppression and how you want to start a revolution. You're just a has been wearing a new, stupid mask. The real oppressed people are the lizards, and PATROL is starting a revolution to defend them. I'm looking forward to pinning you tomorrow night and watching you fall back into obscurity."

Thomas, you may win the match, but my main objective isn't to win matches. Some would say that's the wrong way to treat a wrestling career, but you share in my focus. Your main objective is to spread awareness for the plight of lizard people, so I ask you; do you know why I'm here? Simple; I'm here to spread awareness of a dying company. The XWF is killing itself...

I am its only hope.... Win as many matches as you can.

Play the piano as the ship sinks into the sea.

Adieu.

[Image: black_heart_zpsnnlf1k63.png]

Tear it out. Move in for the kill.
Hate Post Like Post
Joshua Offline
Well, that's just... perfect.

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty)

12-11-2016, 03:56 PM

(12-11-2016, 03:19 PM)Kid Kool Said: Joshua, I gotta hand it to ya bro... you deserved that win. I said it before, you showed something in that fourth promo of yours, you showed a talent for entertaining the fans. Keep that goin' man. Much respect.

I Paid dearly for that win.

But currency works in different ways

Thank you

Victories (( 1 )) Defeats (( 0 )) Ties (( 0 ))

Those who have paid the cost...

of Perfection...

Kid Kool

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Joshua's post:
Kid Kool (12-12-2016)