Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 11:34 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Wild Card Weekend Night 2 RP Board
Not Jesus
Doctor Louis D'Ville Away
Hello, my friends
The 24/7 Shot!

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

12-09-2016, 08:18 PM

[Image: XyTjvsM.png]

[Image: Kd641BT.png]

N O T .............. J E S U S

"I'm not feeling a pulse! It's really faint! We have to move!"

"Hurry up get him in the back!"

Two paramedics shout at each other as the whole crew tries their absolute best to balance the very large Trevor across a gurney. It took five grown men to pick him up to even place on the gurney, so the ambulance backs up a little closer to the wreckage. Now, five paramedics and a police officer struggle to wheel him over. The one side of it begins to buckle, but two of men shift over and and assist holding it up and finally slide the big man into the back.

The charter bus lied on it's side, it appears as though it was on fire as the hot metal still hisses. The six different fire departments focus on getting the bus out of there now that the the chaos is has dissipated. It seems like a thousand people are there running around with an ambulance or emergency vehicle to compensate for each one. People lie on the ground, moaning and crying in pain while being tended to someone with either a blanket or bandages.

"Just buckle him in where he is! We don't have the time or the fucking room to push him over!"

The one paramedic screams. The other medic crawls over Trevor's mountainous stomach and pulls one strap up. It doesn't even reach up and around him. Same with the strap on the near side.

"How is this even possible?"

"What?!"

"We can't buckle him in, he's too fuckin' fat!"

"You gotta move, let's go! Get the fuck out of here!"

Some other guy was outside the ambulance pounding on the back.

"Now! Now! Now!"

He looks in and signals for the one to jump up there and start driving, which he does. The man outside slams the back doors and pounds a couple of more times on the back.

"I'll strap in the gurney, just take it easy around turns and shit. This guy is like a beached whale."

As the one medic sits up front and begins to drive, the one in the back begins working on him. The ambulance lights and siren fire up and they are now on their way to the closest hospital.

On the sidelines of it all, Doc and a lady paramedic stand and share a cigar through the mayhem that ensues in front of all of them.

"Do you think I should do something?"

She says.

"You're tending to ME, are you not?"

She shrugs and takes another drag from the cigar as the shit that ensues around them appears in complete slow motion. They watch as several different officers, paramedics, pedestrians, drivers, cyclists, you name it go by.

"So what now?"

She glares up at him with her pretty crystal eyes and passes the cigar. Doc takes it back with a smile.

"Well, we get away from here for one thing. I suppose, you ARE still a marked-man. Or woman."

He laughs.

"You suppose, huh?"

She rolls her eyes and reaches for the cigar again, but the doc denies her of it.

"I do."

Doc just smiles and walks away from her and the whole crash scene, which remains in it's warped state. The lady sighs and grumbles as she follows the doctor across the street and into a small pub.

As she enters the doors a few steps behind Doc, the inside reveals itself to not a pub or any type of bar at all. It's the cozy, comfortable office of none other than the good doctor, himself. She rolls her eyes.

"You know I was hoping for a decent drink coming in here..."

The doctor laughs.

"You know where it is."

She doesn't hesitate for the little drink bar behind the desk.

"Yeah, but you always have the same old crap, man."

"I see you still don't mind helping yourself, though, Trevor..."

"It's the least you could do for me."

She begins pouring a drink and sipping a bit in between spills to catch up on off-time.

"Don't tell me that vagina has gone to your head already?"

Trevor finishes the glass of whiskey, pours another, and turns to the doc sitting in his chair now.

"You know, your stuff isn't so bad I guess."

The Trevor-woman passes out in front of the doc and he laughs and laughs as it lays awkwardly beside him. He swings the chair around and pours himself a quick drink and swings back around to find his desk.

"Some people forget their own weight class around here, apparently."

Doc takes another sip and looks down at the little girly Trevor lying on the floor beside him.

"Speaking of which, young Master Duke, how have you been?"

The doc smiles widely.

"Times ARE coming to a close, my little friend. Tensions are tightening up, butterflies are fluttering, and people are talking. The possible results of this session are so unpredictable and so up in the air, no pun intended, that there isn't a single fellow around here that can say it can go one way or another, for sure. I'm not afraid to bring to light a few past shortcomings, which no doubt, opens up a world of opportunities, doesn't it? That's probably why I'm in the position I'm in RIGHT now. Placed in a huge match, with a fellow holding a piece of the XWF within himself that no one else can ever touch, that he has no clue what it even is."

"You have that DUKE blood flowing all through your veins, my boy. It's given you not only power, but a piece of a legacy that is a little more than just a little prince coming into a new world looking for domination, just like the path of destruction that your fathers followed. Like I had mentioned, I've sensed a bit of self-entitlement around here. Not just with you, but with quite a few others, as well. You have your facts though, right? These facts you've been pointing out and pointing out to Mister Lane about titles and what not, yes, it can be perceived a little bit as whining. Whether you were whining because you were bored or whining because you felt you were mishandled by Mister Lane, I, too, see a misconception. I understand that you're very excited to have a chance to actually be involved with someone 'worth your while', right? But you can skip over the groveling and praising, young Master Duke, I know what my capabilities are, because of course, facts are facts."

"Another fact is, just like your father, my legacy and my 'spot', as you put it, in this FINE federation is cemented into the foundation. Engraved in the stone. Tattooed to the brains and burned into the mind. Forever, Mister Duke. Not like the four piss stains you've left on the carpet. Don't think I'm just beating the dead horse of the fact that you've just never faced anyone, I'm well aware that you've had no choice over whom you've faced over the past month since your arrival. You have full intention of taking this 'gift', ha-ha, given to you from Mister Loverboy and taking it far, far passed any limits."

"Gift, indeed. Have you seen other 'gifts' that Mister Loverboy has been handing out? Look at Chris Chaos, for example, on miscalculation on my part. One, slow reaction, and boom. The little shit is fighting for the Universal Title a few minutes after your poor, frail little frame flails from the rafters of the arena. THAT was a gift, signed by Doctor Louis D'Ville, himself. Mister Chaos barely escaped with his life when he faced me, and I've heard that he just can't stop talking about it. Will you be the same if you happen to pull a fast one on the old, Doc? Will you use this victory to hoist your career to heights that your father has even yet and never will see?"

"I'm sure he's been giving you a full line of what to expect around here in the big leagues too, right? What folks will say, how some will react to your presence here. Daddy know's best, right? Just so we're crystal on this, I never actually cared about any type of relationship you have with Miss Dolly. It's funny how some react as you twist the knife in certain cases, but not you, Little Dukey. You don't flinch, do you? Cooooool as a cucumber. Your snobbish, sophisticated-ness sends the sensation of a finger shoved in my throat forcing my lunch to revisit. I went a little far in describing what your fate is, but I like to use my imagination, my friend. So, minus the silliness and the ridiculousness that is apparently SO absurd to you... I'm gonna hurt you. Simple as that. Will you bleed? Most definitely. Broken bones? Most definitely. Burns? Sure! See, that doesn't sound as silly as me tearing you to pieces, gobbling you up, shitting out part of you, and puking up the rest. Which, whether you believe it or not, ha-ha, I still plan on doing."

"I do adore your modesty though. You're stepping into a warzone with what some have called the BIG BAD WOLF of the XWF. I am a KING in my own right and I've destroyed a lot of my opposition. I've won titles. I've beaten the absolute best. You know all of this and you still stand strong against me. Fearless? I doubt it, but you're not showing it. Everyone fears SOMEthing, dear Mister Duke. Whether it's heights.... Water..... Enclosed spaces... Pain..."

"Death."

"I'm sure there's something in there, deep below that fire that's burning inside of you. I'm sure that little boy that you've been forced to suppress as you grew into the young warrior that you are is crying his little eyes out right now. Trembling in the cold, dark corners of your soul. Forgotten about. Starving... Alone. I will make you remember what you truly are, my little friend. I will bring it out and destroy you with it. These are the things that your father could not tell you about, he could not warn you about because he's never experienced them himself. The Sebastian Duke-Era was far over when I first stepped out from the shadows. He, too, has no clue what his young, beloved son is up against."

"It will all be clear soon enough. You're most right about one thing, Mister Duke, we can agree that this will be the most stellar event of both evenings combined. Not a single competition before, or even the main event following us, is going to compare to the action, the awe, and amazing feats that they are all going to witness. A money maker? Ha-ha, perhaps. Whether that was on Mister Loverboy's mind when he put all of this together, I'm uncertain. Or whether he just wanted to surprise you with something worth while after all of your 'FACTS'. Truth is, you're going to wish you weren't so outspoken. When you're crawling around, broken and lost in the fiery pit after I cast you from this UNIVERSE into it... You will take back all of your whining.... Sorry, misinterpreted whining. It's one thing working your way to the top, Mister Duke, but like so many others, like your pending little girlfriend, you're going to get so far then get a boot in your face sending you right back down. And it just so happens, that boot is usually mine. Tell ya what, I think there's still some left over Dolly on the bottom of it. I'll just scrape it off it your face."

The Doc is now pacing back and forth in his office, like he usually ends up doing. He hears a whimper behind him and turns around to his surprise.

"Lou??"

Pretty little Trevor is now sitting in Doc's chair behind his desk.

"Ah, welcome back, Trevor. You can't handle as much of that poison as you did yesterday, could you?"

Doc chuckles and quickly stops, realizing something is wrong. From behind the large leather seat that Trevor occupies, emerges the man in black from before. He's holding a pistol in his hand and wraps his arm around the sweet little lady.

"Hello again."

The doctor's smile turns to a frown instantly. The man in black points the gun to Trevor's girly temple.

"I'm pretty sure when we agreed on your little escapades and adventures here, that there were a few rules to follow along with it, right?"

Doc says nothing and continues to stare at the man in black. Trevor looks up at the man, without breaking his/her posture against the chair.

"Listen mother fucker, I'm sick of being the little guinea pig in all of your sick games. Why can't you just leave us---------"

The man in black waves his hand and mutes the voice coming from Trevor's sweet lips. They continue to move, but no sound escapes her lips.

"Since you refuse to comply to what rules I lay down, I'm afraid, ONCE AGAIN, I take matters into my own hands."

"Sending your cronies from the Heaven's to destroy him wasn't very morale either, my good sir. You even stated that my certain habits of destruction need to be cut back a bit. You see what became of one of your little cities?"

"Silence."

The man in black presses the barrel of the gun even harder into Trevor's temple.

"When I take matters into MY own hands, I do what I have to. I'll be the one to destroy this UNIVERSE before I allow you to."

The doctor laughs at the man.

"Is that so? You silly fool. My intentions were to never destroy your creation. Only to... Enjoy it a bit myself...."

"What do you call this?"

The man in black points to Lady-Trevor sitting in the chair.

"How many people have died to keep you up here? How many souls have you stolen? All of that for THIS wasted life. The only reason I allowed you to use him was because he was damned from the beginning, long before you got your filthy hands on him. It's time for YOU TO GO!"

"Now, now. There's no reason to get upset here. Surely, there's another way to handle this."

The man in black pulls back with his thumb and wraps his index finger around the trigger.

"I'm afraid not."

[Image: 9fnXTnV.gif?2]

[Image: 8Ltvfdk.jpg?1]

[Image: Kd641BT.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Doctor Louis D'Ville's post:
Dolly Waters (12-11-2016)