Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-19-2024, 06:02 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Wild Card Weekend Night 2 RP Board
Unity and Vengeance - Part 2
Thomas Nixon Offline
Saving the Lizards

XWF FanBase:
Kids, women, some teens

(fighting the odds; helps others; disliked by adult males)

12-09-2016, 09:07 AM

Scene III
Washington DC
October 16th, 1962

The scene opens to the Oval Office. John F. Kennedy sits at his desk, holding his head in his hands. Two of his close companions sit in front of the President, both with concerned expressions on their face. A fusion of anger and frustration fills the room. Lyndon B. Johnson and Robert McNamara both struggle to comprehend the severity of the situation that surrounds them. Kennedy breaks the silence.

“Dammit, dammit, DAMMIT!

“That was a guaranteed success. This should’ve gone without a hitch.

“Something went wrong.”

“Mr. President, there is no way that they possibly could have saw through our masterful planning. Somebody must have given something away.” Johnson chimes in.

“Mr. Vice President is correct, the information must have been leaked somehow!” Robert McNamara postulates this thought, knowing that their plain was clearly flawless.

“Who would leak critical information like that? Our political rivals wouldn’t even do that! This hurts our whole country!”

“Well, there is a group of people that don’t particularly like us…”

“No. They’ve been harmless. We put them in their place. They wouldn’t dare cross us.”

“I find it difficult to believe that any other group has a motive. Mr. President, it must have been the Lizard People. It must have been.”

Kennedy rose to his feet with a sigh. He turns his back to his colleagues and stares at the floor. Moments pass, as Kennedy weighs the possibility that the lizard folk caused this problem.

“They can’t be that stupid, can they? There’s no way that they can confidently launch a war against us. We’re the fucking United States Government.”

“They aren’t smart. They just want to hurt us and our cause. If they’re looking for a war, we can give them a fucking war. There’s so few of them, it would not a lot of resources to exterminate all of them.”

“Then the threat will be gone forever.” Johnson surmises.

“Then it’s settled. We aren’t going to let them get away with this bullshit. We’re going to be smart and calculated. We’re going to track them and kill them, until they are completely eradicated. We can’t let them cause problems like this ever again. Now we must turn our attention to the current problem. Cuba.”

With that concluding thought, the three men placed their deep seeded hate towards the lizard people in the back of their mind. The Cuban Missile Crisis was not their fault. The Bay of Pigs wasn’t a failure by poor design. These leaders of the free world found their scapegoat in order to protect their ego. They all knew their plan to start a revolution in Cuba would fail miserably, but they couldn’t accept that their plan was such a giant flop.

The lizard people had caused small problems in the past, so this was an easy excuse to get rid of them forever.

The scene fades away, as Johnson, Kennedy, and McNamara discuss the decisions they must make to protect their country from the Russia-Cuba relations.

Scene IV

Near the end of the summer of 1972, Robert McNamara and his family took a ferry to Martha’s Vineyard. This island off the south end of Massachusetts is fairly small in both size and population. During the summer months, the number of people inhabiting the island grows by tenfold, including the tourists that visit for only a short time.

On the ferry ride, Robert McNamara nearly met an unfortunate fate. An unidentified man charged Robert. Robert was violently attacked, and he was nearly thrown off of the ferry. Luckily, bystanders intervened and Robert tried his best to defend himself.

Although this man would easily be convicted in a court of law, McNamara mysteriously chose not to press charges. He did not wish to open a can of worms. With only a small amount of media attention, people could assume that the unnamed perpetrator was a radical; he was just a crazy, drunk man that got carried away.

McNamara’s tactical decision helped hide the conspiracy that briefly flickered in the public eye. This was not the first time nor the last time that the lizard war would attempt to hurt McNamara, or anybody from the JFK administration. This is one of the many moments that the lizards sought vengeance.

Vengeance is a special emotion. It isn’t one dimensional; it takes many different forms. I can get vengeance on one individual, like Robert McNamara.

On that September day, I tried to kill him. I was foolish enough to believe that if I killed him, I would sacrifice myself to bring attention to my cause, and if I failed I was sure he would press charges.

Boy, was that a flawed idea.

I came up with this plan in a time of frustration, a time of passion. It was pure lunacy to believe that if I harmed a person, that anyone would take me seriously when I would inevitably bring up the lizard people. I would probably escape charges for being deemed mentally unstable.

Luckily, McNamara didn’t press charges. He feared that somehow I would make a credible case that the lizards had been tormented for the decade leading up to our altercation. Even though that’s completely true, I doubt I would’ve been able to pull that off.

That’s a basic form of vengeance. Passionate revenge. This example was stupid, passionate revenge, but I’ll give myself credit. In the end, I gave McNamara what he deserved. I just needed a well thought up plan for passionate revenge.

I’m going head to head with three other men for the Television Championship on Sunday. Vengeance has its place in this match. I’m not getting revenge against Broken Hart, Barney Green, and Jakob Davis.

I don’t have a personal grudge with any of these men, and they don’t hold anything against me. With that being said, I’m still fueled by vengeance in this match.

My first pay per view appearance is all about avenging the people that raised me, the same people that lost their lives in conflicts over the past multiple decades.

Holding the title belt above my head will be the most validating moment of my career up to this point. With the title belt wrapped around my waist, people will look at me as a serious figure. They won’t laugh at and marginalize the problems of the lizard people. They will know that the oppression of the lizards is serious. Over 40 years of oppression will end, and this revolution will take place sooner than ever.

Not only will I be a champion in only a few days, I get to appear on the Tony Kornheiser Show and discuss this dilemma with normal people. I have the ability to plead my case to every day people. This is my first chance to reach outside of the XWF sphere and bring my cause to the greater world. More and more of these opportunities will come up, but only if I can maintain my place in XWF.

Right now, I have a lot of eyes on me. I’m a rising star that is climbing the ranks to a championship. If I fail here, my credibility may be shot. My cause can’t afford setbacks like that. That’s why this four way match is so crucial.

That’s also why the Trios Championship Match on Night 1 is so crucial. I have faith in Guppy Parsh, Jervis Cottonbelly, and Benito Angelo. I can only hope that they understand the importance of this match. These men all have their quirks, but that doesn’t mean they can’t take the belts off the undeserving champions. On the off chance they fail, we will have to reassess our strategies, but if they wrap their heads around the injustice of our world, they should come into this match with everything they got.

If PATROL can dominate Wild Card Weekend, we will certainly have XWF’s attention. We just need to get there. Passion and vengeance are going to drive me to win the Television Championship; I hope the other members of PATROL are thinking the same thing.

Ambassador of the Lizard People
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Thomas Nixon's post:
Dolly Waters (12-09-2016)