Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-18-2024, 05:12 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Wild Card Weekend Night 1 RP Board
God of Xtreme
Scully Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

12-09-2016, 11:56 PM

Scully is his garage Gym, at his home in Miami, Florida. Skull had just finished working out, he jumps down from the monkey bar after doing his last push up. The sweat drips from his forehead as he wipes it away with a hand towel. Skull in his 'Woman beating vest', looks at himself in the mirror. He imagines what it'll look like having the XWF Xtreme Championship placed over his shoulder or wrapped around his waist. He didn’t like no Skull grabs the 1L of mineral water, removes the cap and takes a large gulp. He wipes the dribble of water from the corner of his mouth. Skull sits down on the cuddle chair and spins around once. He decides that it was time for Scully Cam. Skull sets up the Ipad Pro and begins to stream.

"Welcome to Scullycam, home of the Scullycam, can I take your order? A shredded McDoodle Sandwich to go? Sure. After Wildcard, live at the MGM Grand Garden Arena in LAS VEGAS, NEVADA... I will deliver McDoodles lifeless body on a platter.

Las Vegas, home of the BIG FIGHTS, and here you have a big fight on Wildcard day one. The Main Event which I will try my very best to make it last.

Wassup fuckers, it's me, it's me, it's that's
S-C-U-DOUBLE L-Y.
Spoiler Alert... Spoiler Alert, It's your new XWF XTREME Champion... Scully.....

I'm feeling funky, not Spunky. I'm feeling fresh, I'm feeling good and I'm feeling damn fine. I'm feeling XTREME! Wildcard is about to get hectic. So McDoodle has finally stopped selling Anal Beads, butt plugs and all the other dodgy stuff XWF'S Del Boy deals with. He has spoken and well it was embarrassing. Let me give ya'll some quotes. Don't laugh too much, although that will be difficult."

Michael McDoodle Said:"So be a good little dog and speech when you're spoken to. Hell, if I so choose so."

"Woof Woof...
Speech? You mean speak don't you, mongaloid?! This is why people think the Irish are stupid, cuz you come out and say shit. Hell, If I so choose so? What the fuck does that mean cockbreath? Don't answer that, I'm sure you don't know yourself. Then you go on to say..."

Michael McDoodle Said:"I'm going to teach you the pecker order."

"What school did you go to? The school of Thick Cunts? Or did you not bother attending?! Pecker order? I bet you do have a little pecker don't you? Would you like some new tweezers for Christmas? Cuz I'm sure I can spare some dollars for a dipshit, Irish Prick! Pecking.. The word you're looking for is Pecking. By the way that order you gave is a load of bumcum."

Michael McDoodle Said:"I hope that GET through that skull of yours, if not, I'll gladly beat it into you"

"Just to point out, the word 'GET' needs the letter 'S' on the word for the sentence to make sense. Maybe I'm being picky but man aren’t you dumb?! I'm glad you're proud that you held three different titles in a month, bravo. But remind us, who took the Hart title from you? Now tell us who is going to take the XWF Xtreme Championship from you at the Wildcard Pay-per-view.. You don't know? Being a spech again are we? The names Scully. But don't be upset, don't be sad, don't cry afterwards, there's no need. I may have another opportunity for you. Are you ready? I don't know who's got it now but one title that would suit you to a tee.. A title I once owned when I was a dopey fucker... The XWF Championship. I recommend you try and get a shot at that McDoodle. You would be a worthy owner, that is for sure.

We're all glad you are done talking for now, in your word's. Hopefully you can be done talking for the rest of your pathetic life. I'll make sure I shut you the fuck up boy, when I Smash your face in. You have insulted me, not with your lame smack talking but with your lack of effort. Was that the best you can come up with? I waited patiently for that? You question my Uni title reign? Everyone will question yours after I'm done with you, that is a fact. I mean Gilly calls himself the 'King of Xtreme', well we now have me, I am the God of Xtreme. Watch how Xtreme I am going to get, no wait.. That was a mistake. You will feel first hand how Xtreme I am going to be. When I'm done smashing your face with an iron, breaking a budweiser over your peanut head and kicking you in the fanny, you won't even want to show your face, if it's still intact, ever again. Shelby won't recognise you, hell ya brother Connor won't even think you are his brother after the mascre everyone will witness.

I shouldn't even be facing you, McBride. This is a travesty, I should be in the Main Event of Wildcard day two. I mean Bearded Warping has wasted his shot and so has that skinny wench, Soldier. Soldier whinged and cried for a shot, he gets one and he doesn't even try. What a waste of two places in that match! But I'm not disappointed, as much as I would like the Uni again, I WILL win the XWF Xtreme Championship for the first time in my XWF career. I actually want the title unlike McBride. I like the thought of being the XWF Xtreme Champion, in fact I like it that much, I'm going to make it a reality. I just feel that winning the title is going to be really easy and I like competition. I just have the feeling I'm just gonna be too damn good, oh wait I am fuckin' good. McDoodle another title reign gone before your very eyes and you can't stop it! I pity the fool.

When you're standing behind the curtain and your theme song, Bewitched- "C'est La Vie" hits the P.A system. Hold that XWF Xtreme Championship real tight, don't let go. Then walk down the ramp, acting all brave and feeling like Rambo, in the back of your mind, you know that your short title reign is coming to an abrupt end. You know you will be fast approaching your destination, Scully Town and well in Scully Town, the beating I endure will begin. Take it like the bitch that you are! Just close your eyes, don't show the world your pain, don't cry and tremble, no. Don't embarrass yourself even more than you already have. I do not want to smell shit cuz you've shit your pants. I don't want to grab your leg to lock in the Skull Lock and feel wet piss, that has ran down your leg. Just take the beating I dish out, lose the XWF Xtreme Championship and then you can cry in the back to your bitch!

Time to get Scullanated! Da End, Scully Has Spoken!"

Scully smirks in to the Ipad Pro before ending Scullycam.
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Scully's post:
Vincent Lane (12-11-2016)