Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-19-2024, 02:51 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Wild Card Weekend Night 2 RP Board
Dreams and Memories: Sights From The Elimination Chamber
Chris Chaos Offline
Corporate Chaos

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

12-08-2016, 12:47 AM

DREAMS

[Image: otnHLoA.jpg]

It was over, finally. It was all over. The bell had rang, and the crowd was voicing their opinions—a mix of cheers and boos. The pain wracking my body was unimaginable. It was more pain than I had ever felt. I looked around, with blurred eyes, at the carnage around me. Broken glass where the pods once were. A body laying lifeless in the center of the ring. Blood, seemingly everywhere. It looked like a murder scene.

Then, I heard it. I hear Tig Ole’ Biddies voice. I heard the words than I at one point thought I would never hear.
“THE WINNER OF THE ELIMINATION CHAMBER...AND NNNNEEEEEEEEWWWWWW XWF UNIVERSAL CHAMPION…….CHHHHHRRRIIIIISSSS CCCCCCCCHHHHAAAAOOOSS”

Suddenly, my world stopped. Did she say what I think she just said? The ref came over and took my wrist. I could barely get off my knees. In fact, I couldn’t. I couldn’t stand. My legs were jelly. He raised my hand to the sky. Confetti began to fall. Then, the best gift I have ever been given was put into my arms. It was shiny, gold, and weighed roughly 20 pounds. I looked at it through blurry eyes. It said GILMOUR. It was solid gold with a black leather strap. The Universal Title. It was mine. It was in my arms.

Finally. After all the year of waiting. All the years of getting screwed. This must be how a new father feels holding his child in the delivery room. Looking at it, I kissed it. It was cool against my lips. I cradled it close to me. Somewhere, I could hear my music playing. My ears were plugged with dried blood, so it was muffled, but I could hear it. Through my blurry eyes I could see Bruce and Jenny standing outside the cage, clapping. The ref helped me to my feet. Lightening bolts shot through them. I could feel the blood on my face. I could feel it internally. I was hurt, and I was hurt badly. But, I was champion.

Was this all just a big joke? Was this all just a segment for the public entertainment? When my quickly numbing foot hit the mat, then the second, and I saw the open ramp way ahead of me---it all became real.

I limped up the isle to meet Bruce and Jenny at the top. I held the belt. This was real. Surely if this wasn’t they would have stopped it by now. Someone would have cheap shotted me. That tends to be a trend around here. But with every pained step I took, the realer it became.

[Image: 4Hx7RqO.jpg]

This was real. I limped up the ramp and basically collapsed at the feet of Bruce and Jenny. They lifted me up with huge smiles. Jenny planted a kiss on my lips. Bruce patted my shoulders before holding my arms high. This was real.

The XWF was about to change forever. It was about to become a lot more chaotic. I had just competed in—and won—the match of the year. I was the best of the best. To be the man you have to beat the man. I just beat 5 of them. I put my hands up and roared as the Pay Per View went off the air…..

…….Chris was awoken by his doorbell. He groggily got out of bed. It was light out. He wasn’t under the covers. He must have laid down and dozed off. XWF TV was on. He must have been watched another boring Robbie Bourbon promo and fell asleep. Typical.

BZZZT!

His buzzer rang again. Who the hell was this?! Did they have a death wish?

Storming out to his front door, he opened it with perhaps more force than necessary. Standing there was the
UPS man. He had a large square object balancing against one leg. “Mr. Jackson?”

“The one and only.”

“We have your order, sir. The portrait.”

Chris had forgotten all about that. The photo he had ordered was perhaps a bit premature. But hey, you have to take chances in life, right?

[Image: ofB6Oua.jpg]

Looking at the big portrait, he thought it was a hell of a job by Tampa Custom Ink. They did a bang up job of taking the Universal belt and slapping it on its rightful owner. He signed for the package and closed the door. Now, where to hang it. Where to hang it. He would have to wait for Jenny and Bruce to get back from the beach. She wasn’t having a good time if she wasn’t half naked. People probably thought he was her sugar daddy. He laughed at that idea.

Setting the picture up on an angle against the wall he went back and laid on his bed. He loved the beach, but he lived here. He could go to the beach whenever he wanted. When he was Universal Champ after this weekend, he was going to have the biggest party the beach has ever seen. But now, he needed to focus. He understood why Bruce and Jenny liked it. Bruce is front inland Tampa. And Jenny, she’s from Vegas. They have some badass pools but no beaches.

Bourbon’s promo was thankfully over and now XWF interviewer Steve Sayors was previewing some of the biggest matches coming up this weekend. This poor bastard, everyone shits on him. Maybe Chris would invite him to the Universal Title party. Maybe.

It wasn’t long before he drifted off again.

I couldn’t see who hit me anymore. My eye felt like Rocky’s in the movie’s closing scenes. Jeez, I hope it isn’t that bad. I am far too pretty for that. I used the ropes to try to pull myself to my feet. Whoever it was—their face was blurred for some reason—was back at it again. I felt the fists rain down and out of instinct I fired mine. Then, as though I was flying, I felt myself sprung across the ring. I crashed hard and heard glass shatter. All I could feel was pain. Whoever did I was roaring in the middle of the ring. There was blood in my eyes. I could see them throw their arms up. My body was being dragged to the middle of the ring. There was blood, I knew it was mine.

I felt his body press down on mine. I felt my leg lift.

1!

The hand hit the mat. The crowd chanted along with the count.

2!

Something in me was still fighting. My body had quit but my mind hadn’t. It is mind over matter when in these situations.

I felt the wind of the ref’s hand coming down past my head and somewhere deep down in the inner reaches of my soul, I surged forward.

Kick out.

The person on top of me could not believe it. They lifted my leg again.

1!

2!

I surged forward.

Then it began to whirlwind around me. It felt like I was wearing beer goggles. All I could see---not even sure how much later in time this was---a body coming at me. I ducked the advance and lifted them onto my shoulders.

Suddenly the whirlwind effect stopped. Everything was clear. I could see the fans through the cage. Some standing, some sitting. A lot of signs. Some were flicking me off. Some were yelling to finish it! I blew a kiss to the crowd and I performed the Equalizer. Falling on top of the lifeless form on top of me

1!

The fans chanted to this count as well.

2!

I felt the hand of the ref blow past me again.

3!

Then it all went black.

I didn’t come to until my hand was being raised and Tig Ole’ was signing into the microphone.

I had done it. A lifelong dream that always seemed to avoid me. A dream that had become reality. A dream that was so real, I could swear it was a dream.

Chris Chaos, the Universal Champion.

Chris woke back up again when he heard Jenny and Bruce enter the condo.

Sliding out of bed and walking out to greet them, they were looking at the big portrait.

“I see you guys are admiring greatness” he said with a smirk.

“Aren’t you counting your chickens a bit before they hatch?” Bruce asked.

“I love it!” Jenny said.

He knew he kept her around for more than just brass knuckles and vagina.

“No, Bruce. No I don’t. That is an image you are going to get used to seeing pretty soon. That is an image that will kick off and end every show in this company from now on. All the air time, it’s mine. I will be Uni champ and I plan to defend it. None of this Scully match every two months shit.”

Bruce shook his head with a grin. “Come on Jenny….help me find the right spot to hang this.”

MEMORIES

[Image: wSR9kjT.jpg]

October 2015

Chris stood in the ring with bodies all around him. It was complete carnage. He held the Freestyle Title (equivalent to the Intercontinental Title) high over his head. This was his third reign. He was only in this match because Slaine Rodderick screwed him out of a World Title shot. He grabbed a mic from the time keeper and yelled into it.

“SLAINE!!!! SLAINE! GET OUT HERE! We have something to discuss!”

But Slaine never came. Chris called him three more times before his face came on the screen. He was in the parking garage with World Champ William Bateman. Bateman was getting into a limo. Slaine had a grin on his face.

“I like you just where you are, Chris. And I think I will stay here. You had your shot, and you blew it. William is the champion now. And you remember the clause. As long as William is champ...you never will be. Now…..enjoy being the second best champion here and shut your mouth or I will make sure your Freestyle reign is shorter than summertime in Alaska. Got it?”

Chris huffed in the ring as the PW General Manager got into the limo and it pulled off screen.

Rewind:

August 2015

Chris hit the Equalizer on Bateman. This was it, he was FINALLY going to be Phoenix Wrestling World Champion. Chris went for the pin, but the ref was distracted. It was Slaine. He was upset because Chris had trashed his office the week before and had cost William the title against Aurora. He was on the apron, telling the ref something. He was whispering in his ear. As Chris was getting ready to grab the ref and show him the downed Bateman he felt a hand on his shoulder. Whipping around it was Orlando Holmes, Slaine’s henchman. He had the world title in his hand. He tried to hit Chris, but Chris ducked and grabbed the title from Holmes, leveling him with it. Slaine pointed, and the ref turned. He saw both men down in the ring and the belt in Chris’s hand. Immediately he signaled for the bell. Chris was disqualified. Slaine rolled William out of the ring as Chris freaked out on the ref.

“As a result of a disqualification, the winner of this match, and STILL PW WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION…...WILLIAM BATEMAN!”

Chris rolled out of the ring and chased Slaine up the ramp. Slaine made it to the titan tron before at least a dozen security guards came out and blocked the ramp way. Chris plowed through a few but was held back and restrained. Slaine laughed and waved, before telling the guards to remove Chris from the building.

“That was your ONE shot, Chris! And you knew the deal! Win, or your never going to sniff this belt again! I am sick of your shit. You didn’t get the job done. Now, leave my building before I fire your ass!”

Chris kicked and reached, swearing and spitting at Bateman as the 12 security guards it took to drag him dragged him by the PW General Manager as PW went to commercial.

Rewind:

July 2015

Aurora hit the Widow’s Peak on Bateman! She was going to retain the belt! Slaine had his hands on his head in his office, watching intently. Suddenly, Orlando Holmes came through the crowd. He tripped Aurora as she went for her finisher. The crowd booed. The ref didn’t see it as he was attending to Bateman in the ring.

Aurora bent over the rope to try and grab Orlando by the head. This was just enough time for Bateman, half conscious, to grab her between the legs and roll her up in a small package pin. The ref got to a 2 count. Suddenly, as if out of nowhere, Chris broke it up. He must have come through the crowd! Hitting the Equalizer on Bateman he immediately locked the sharpshooter in on Aurora! She grimaced as he sat down into it. He had a microphone in his hand.
“SLAINE! Slaine! This is your heavyweight champion Slaine! I can break every vertebrate in her spine Slaine! I have no issues with that! Give me the world title shot I deserve!” He wrenched harder, and Aurora yelled and tapped furiously.

“SLAINE! I can do this all day!”

Sitting deeper Aurora screamed and tapped harder. Security ran out from the back. Slaine was ordering them. Chris fought them all off. Once all the guards were laid out, he re-locked in the sharpshooter. “Give me my match! I swear to god I’ll end her career!”

Slaine saw the pained look in her face. She mouthed “please!” to him as he was now at ringside.

“Fine! Fine!” He said, “You will have the winner of the Batemen Aurora match at Under The City Lights! But for god sakes let her go you lunatic, or I swear to god I’ll fire you right now!”

“I want it in writing!” He wrenched harder. Aurora passed out.

Bateman was back up now, and slid into the ring. Chris broke the hold and pointed at Slaine as he retreated through the crowd. He said “1 week” and held a finger up.

Chris would get what he wanted. Slaine and Bateman screwed Aurora at UTCL, setting up their match at Wednesday Night War next month.

Rewind:

January 2015

Chris was in a match where he had a chance for a World Title Shot if he beat Orlando Holmes. Chris dominated the match from the onset. He had Orlando up for the Equalizer when Slaine came out onto the ramp. “Oh, by the way, Chris. I forgot to tell you---this match, is no disqualification.” He laughed as Chris turned—Orlando still on his shoulders—and walked right into a spear from William Bateman! Jones fell out of the sky and on top of Chris.

3!

Orlando Holmes just beat Chris Chaos!

Slaine, Orlando and William stood on the ramp entrance with their arms all raised and joined together. They had just formed and alliance--at Chris’s expense—that would rule Phoenix Wrestling for the better part of a year and a half.

Rewind:

December 2014

Chris had just beat Jinx. It was Jinx’s first loss in over a year. As he looked as his broken body laying in the remains of a table, he saw the titan tron screen light up. Slaine was on the screen, clapping slowly. “Very, very good Chris. But….that wasn’t the match you had to win to be entered into the World Title Six Pack Challenge at the Pay Per View. Oh no. That match, well, begins right now.” Chris threw his arms up, mouthing, “what the fuck?” He turned around and General David “Bones” McCoy was in the ring. He blasted Chris with a chair, laying him out. “Referee! We need a referee!” Slaine said, laughing. A ref slid into the ring and counted to three. Chris got screwed. His quest for the world title thwarted again!

Rewind:

October 2014

It was a 4 corners match at the Gold Standard Pay Per View. Chris, one half of the tag team champs, was in a match with Aurora (the current world champ), “Fabulous” Fabien Rodgers (the current Freestyle Champ), and “The Icon” Scott Halmrast (current Armored Core Champion). The stip was, if Chris got pinned, whoever pinned him would be the other half of the tag champs with his partner Tyler Mayhem. Whoever pinned who became that champion, as well as their own, and the match was elimination style.

The match came down to the end. It was just him and Aurora left. She was now the World Champ and Freestyle Champ. Chris was still his half of tag champ and the Armored Core Champ (equivalent to TV title). Chris had just hit an impaler DDT and was crawling over for the cover. Just then, Mayhem’s music hit. He ran to the ring and punched the ref. He pulled Chris off Aurora and when Chris got in his face asking “what the fuck, man?” Mayhem grinned before kicking Chris in the gut and hitting his finisher “Wicked” (the pedigree), before grabbing Aurora, who was just coming to, and putting her on top of Chris. The ref was coming to as well and Mayhem rolled out of the ring.

Jackson Brooke: NO! Don’t tell me it is going to end like this! Chris had the title won! He had the title won damnit! And Mayhem turned his back on his long time partner! What the hell is this!

Chris kicked out, but was too late. Mayhem was back in the ring. The two proceeded to punch, stomp and beat on Chris. Aurora got a chair and put his neck in it. Mayhem stomped on it. Chris spit up blood. Aurora handed Mayhem the tag belt she won from chris AND the Freestyle Title. She kept the World and the Armored Core. She bent down and held the World Title right in his face. “YOU ARE NEVER GETTING THIS! DO YOU UNDERSTAND ME! NEVER!” She kicked him in the ribs to add insult to injury as the two held their arms over their heads, titles in hand. As they put their arms down, they embraced and kissed! Mayhem grabbed her ass as they left the ring, hand in hand, titles over their shoulders. Gold Standard went off the air with medics checking on Chaos as his former best friend and partner walked off with his biggest rival, hand in hand.

REWIND:

Chris was a dominant force in Phoenix Wrestling for quite some time. So dominant in fact, that an entire title belt was created just to attempt to control him. The Armored Core Title, PW’s version of the hardcore title, was made FOR HIM. He wanted a title. He walked in the door and targeted the World Champ. To save his ass, Slaine Roderick created a belt for Chris in an attempt to calm him down. To have him settle.

But what he didn’t know what that Chris Chaos does not settle. He took out roster member after roster member. Slaine put a 24/7 stip on the belt, meaning it could be defended anytime anywhere. Even that didn’t work. Chris held the title for 8 months before he got bored.

His eyes were set on the World Title….but it was again taken from him and he was awarded a Freestyle Title match. He won that also. He held that belt for a year. He was a tag champ. He was one of the top forces in the company but he was always screwed by Slaine when it came to the world title. Chris never got an opportunity to win it. He only got ONE match 1 on 1 with the World Champ and his only other match his best friend and partner turned his back and joined up with her.

PW Accomplishments:

First Ever Armored Core Champion and Armored Core Champion 3x
Freestyle Champion 3x
Tag Team Champion 5x

Under The City Lights MVP 2x

SuperStar of the Month 10 x

World Heavyweight Champion 0

Goose Egg.

Nada.

Zip.

Nil.

Zilch.

……...He didn’t control his own destiny. He would leave PW having a decorated record but having never “won the big one” but not by his doing.

……..On Sunday, December 11th 2016, that all changes.

_=__=_=__=

“Do you know what it is like to be as good as you possibly can be and always get screwed out of what you deserve? Do you know how it feels to be the best you can possibly be, but have it be all for nothing? From the moment I walked into that company I wanted the World Title. Maybe I was off base, maybe I wasn’t ready. But by the end of my tenure, I was at the top of my game. Do any of you know how it feels to be told your only option is to be second best? Especially when you know you can beat the best? Look at Dan Marino, former Quarterback of the Miami Dolphins. Marino is arguably the best quarterback never to win a Super Bowl. He just didn’t have a team around him. If it wasn’t offensive line, it was defense. If it wasn’t defense it was receivers. That is what happens when you rely on someone else. Marino would go out there and shred it every week, but in the long run he never got to sniff a title. That is what happened to me. I was reliant upon a tyrannical general manager who had it in for me because I didn’t conform to his system….

….you can’t conform chaos.

But I had that title won 4 times! 4 TIMES! And every time I had my heart ripped out. Every time it happened it hurt just as badly as the first. It took me 3 years to get into the world title picture in PW. 3 YEARS! I did it here in 3 months. I came in from day 1, knowing that I was worthy, and I called out the champion. Now, finally, my destiny is my own. However….Vinnie Lane showed some signs of Slaine Rodderick for a few moments. He put a stipulation on me that nobody else had. Then, right before my big break, tried to undercut me with a rising star that might just have been as bat shit crazy as I am. But I persevered. I survived. I took his little plan and I crumbled it into a ball and shoved it up his pretty boy ass! Now, I go into the chamber with 5 other men. No Vinnie, no Reno, no Doc…...nobody who may have it in for me other than the 5 other men I face. My time to shine is now, and you think I am going to let it go? I have been jerked around far too often by far too many. Now, it is MY time finally.

Does anyone know what it feels like? Does anyone in this match know what it is like to have your heart ripped out and stomped on? Over and over and over and over and over and over again?! DO THEY?! Well they will know come Sunday. They will know why a desperate man acts the way he does. My career will be complete with a win in the chamber. I have done everything else. BUT—does that mean I am going to quit? Hell no! Like I said I will defend this title with feverish intensity because I know I can lose it just as easily as I will win it—and then all of this effort, this pain, these demons, they will all be for nothing. I also know that me winning will not be popular in the locker room. Oh well. Just because it took me 3 months to be in a position that some guys have worked years for just shows how good I am right now. But I was in their shoes. I was there once. It took me years to even get in the picture in my other company. However, them, unlike me, will not be screwed. There will be no plan, no scheme, no conniving. They will simply be hit by a freight train whose brakes have been cut. They will be hit with a force they have never felt before. When that bell rings and when my hand is raised---nobody will feel they were screwed. They will simply feel that they were beaten by the better man. Because they will be.

……..I call my finisher the equalizer because I bring them all to the same level. I bring them all down a peg. I pile the bodies on top of one another. I give them something they can all have in common. I make them equal. They all lose to me……

This Sunday will be no different. I WILL walk into that chamber and I WILL come out victorious. Why? Because I can.

Prepare, XWF, prepare for the storm. Prepare to be equalized.

Prepare for a New Universal Champion…..

My time has come. My time time is now.

SIGHTS FROM THE ELIMINATION CHAMBER

[Image: kiY397W.jpg]
[Image: knhvPnZ.jpg]
[Image: MeFB6BA.jpg]
[Image: VxS4Lqm.jpg]

[Image: xcbbtyx.jpg]

XWF RECORD: 12-3-2
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Chris Chaos's post:
Peter Fn Gilmour (12-08-2016)