Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 12:06 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Wild Card Weekend Night 1 RP Board
The Lamb
Joshua Offline
Well, that's just... perfect.

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty)

12-07-2016, 06:38 PM

WHOO. HA. HEE. HA. WHOO.WHOO. HA. HEE. HA. WHOO.WHOO. HA. HEE. HA. WHOO.WHOO. HA. HEE. HA. WHOO.WHOO. HA. HEE. HA. WHOO.WHOO. HA. HEE. HA. WHOO.WHOO. HA. HEE. HA. WHOO.WHOO. HA. HEE. HA. WHOO.WHOO. HA. HEE. HA. WHOO.WHOO. HA. HEE. HA. WHOO.WHOO. HA. HEE. HA. WHOO.WHOO. HA. HEE. HA. WHOO.WHOO. HA. HEE. HA. WHOO.WHOO. HA. HEE. HA. WHOO.WHOO. HA. HEE. HA. WHOO.WHOO. HA. HEE. HA. WHOO.WHOO. HA. HEE. HA. WHOO.WHOO. HA. HEE. HA. WHOO.WHOO. HA. HEE. HA. WHOO.WHOO. HA. HEE. HA. WHOO.WHOO. HA. HEE. HA. WHOO.

A figure in the distance peels out of a doorway... dragging something. Followed by a trail of red leaking from a burlap bag. It proceeds further toward the sound of running water. Just over a chain fence ahead, a resevoir with a large arena in the background. Reaching the fence, the figure picks up the heavy bag, spins around to gain momentum, and tries to toss it over the fence. It hits the top and rips open... pieces of something or someone fall, some on this side of the fence, some deflecting off the fence into the water below. The figure walks over, bending down to pick one up... eyes resembling Kid Kool's look back up from a severed head.

Ah, KIIIID KOOOOOOOL. HAAAA. THE MAN WHO RAMBLED ON. AND ONNN. AND ONNNNNN.

• ○ ° •

UNTIL HIS HEAD WAS GONE. WHOOOO HAAA.

• ○ °

YOU DON'T SEEM TO GET IT. TO REALIZE YOUR OWN PLIGHT. BOY.

• ○

LET ME GIVE YOU A GLIMPSE... INTO MADNESS... INTO... THIS!

EVERYONE HAS A PRICE... A SOUL FOR THE TAKING...

JOSHUA'S WAS PERFECTION...

AND NOW IT IS YOU WHO WILL BE FORSAKEN.

● °• THE LAMB •° ●

Reports begin to run across the screen. "A Man Possessed" seen running across a park. Digging through trash. Then "defacating on a sidewalk" with blatant disregard for security's requests to stop. This man has been identified as XWF's own "Joshua". Authorities have sorrounded his rumored location, based on various reports coming across the wire about different accounts across the city. He has been deemed a "menace to society" who is potentially dangerous to himself or others.

°• ○ •°• ● •°

WHAT'S HAPPENING TO MEEEEEEE?

I am in control.

WHO SAID THAT!?

I did, you know who I am.

NO, NO... ALL THE THERAPY, THE MEDS!?

You cannot shut me out, Joshua.

THIS ISN'T REAL, WAKE UP!

You have woken... we are one and the same.

NO, THIS CANNOT BE!

You are the Sacrifice... the mechanism...

Kid Kool is The Lamb.

The Lamb.

The Lamb.

• ○ ° ● •

Joshua violently wakes up grabbing the sheets beneathe him, in his bed. He runs to the mirror and looks into his own eyes, seeing a red pulse moving. Cuts and scrapes on his face that weren't there before startle him, as does the pale nature of his skintone. He frantically searches drawers in the bathroom, as a voice in his subconcious sounds.

No pills there.

He heads to the kitchen, ripping off cabinet doors and losing his sanity in a desperate search he knows will not change anything.

FUUUUCCCCKK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK... FU... FUC... FUCKKKK!

You know I got rid of them all. And now with you wanted all over town, I don't see a DoCtOr prescribing much more. WHOOO. HAAA. HEEE.

Joshua slams his fist onto the counter, busting it open, then falling to his rear against the cabinets... his watery electric eyes begin to roll involuntarily back in his head.

WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME!? HUH! WHAT!?

Want is not the way. We must bound together... you wanted perfection and that I will provide in the ring. But in exchange for it, the time has come to ante in. KID KOOL IS A MOCKERY. He will serve as the perfect Lamb. And as the XWF mourns his loss, with more questions than answers... we will... rise. Our purpose is much... higher. His blood will free our hands to do things others... cannot begin to dream. This is a beginning... embrace it. Don't fight what you don't control... anymore.

HOW CAN I TRUST THIS SHIT, YOU FUCKING POSSESSED ME!

What choice is there? At least this way, you get the spoils of victory as your perfect personna dictates. Do you really want to know what happens if you decline?

Joshua's eyes become bloodshot... his neck begins to twitch. His chest spasms making it hard to breathe. Veins turn green and glow brightly. He immediately rethinks his position.

NO. NO. NO! I am on board. I AM! I just want it all, I want everything.

And we shall have it. You know what to do.

His body returns to normal. He regains his senses, then looks toward the doorway, a bloody burlap sack sits, soaked through with blood on the hardwood floor.

°

WHERE ARE YOU!?

With the burlap sack drapped on his shoulder and a trail of blood behind him, Joshua kicks in the locker room door of Kid Kool. Attendants run in to see what the commotion is, trying to calm him down. They explain that Kid Kool isn't scheduled on site for a few more hours. One of the attendants looks to be dialing the police on his phone, Joshua snatches it and intimidates the man into a corner.

Go make yourself useful, and get a FUCKING CAMERA IN HERE!

The attendant runs out and directs a promotion being filmed across the hall for the XWF's training facility to stop production. He gives new direction as the crew shuffles in and begin setting up gear all over the room. A make up lady comes over, but Joshua growls her away. The attendant yells "ACTION" before slipping on a puddle of blood left behind by the bag.

Hello XWF Universe. This is Joshua. And I AM NOT HERE to answer questions. I am here to MAKE A STATEMENT. WILD CARD HAS BECOME INEVITABLE. My round-a-bout with YOU, KID KOOL... is a foregone conclusion. While you were out at clubs and parties dishing sad one liners to bombshells out of your league... I was off securing MY FATE. And that is very bad... FOR YOU. I HAD TO MAKE SACRIFICES. Endure things I may never undo or take back. BUT I DID WHAT HAD TO BE DONE. BECAUSE THE COST OF PERFECTION IS A PRICE I AM WILLING TO PAY. Every day of sweat, time lost with family, friends, events missed, life passed by... will be worth it. It will all be worth it. BUT TO MAKE my sacrifice worthy of the glory... there must be... a lamb. There must be... AND YOU ARE THAT LAMB. MY FUTURE HANGS IN THE BALANCE. SO RUN. Hide anywhere someone will take you in. Find a safehouse and soak up the resources until it is time to move on, then find another. BECAUSE NOTHING, COME HELL OR HIGH WATER WILL STOP ME. I WILL... find you. I WILL... make a sacrifice. I WILL BE PERFECT. AT ANY COST. Here... here... little... LAMB...

Joshua shoves the camera man down and stomps out with the drenched bag. The attendant and crew look at eachother, then immediately pull out phones to call police. Outside the arena, a figure in the distance peels out of a doorway...

Victories (( 1 )) Defeats (( 0 )) Ties (( 0 ))

Those who have paid the cost...

of Perfection...

Kid Kool

Edit Hate Post Like Post