Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-18-2024, 11:02 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Wild Card Weekend Night 2 RP Board
Watch the Language
Brandon Moore Offline
Banned

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(booed by casual fans; hurts people; often angry)

12-03-2016, 10:31 AM

*XWF Website Exclusive*

The above text flashes over the screens of visitors to the XWF website's news and updates section. The video begins to play and a darkened studio room fades in. Two characters are seated in comfortable leather chairs, with only one being in focus for the time being. That one is XWF's resident interviewer, Steve Sayors. Steve is staring a hole in the camera, looking as awkward as ever. The wimpy interviewer and his guest both have microphones attached to their shirts, so no need to hold onto one.

-Steve Sayors-
“Thank you all for tuning in to this XWF.com exclusive interview. We've got a big weekend coming up. The Wild Card Weekend! Seated across from me is one of the newest XWF talent acquisitions, Brandon Moore. We've got some questions for you as well as a few questions from Twitter that we have gathered. Let's get this started, shall we?”

The camera finally cuts to a different angle, showing both men now, rather than just the interviewer. Brandon is decked out in ripped blue jeans, a black beanie, and a black “Job for a Cowboy” t-shirt. It was nice of him to dress up for the occasion.

-Brandon Moore-
“Please do. I've been sitting here for 20 minutes while they did your makeup and you cleared your throat. Vocal exercises for a website interviewer? Ask me some questions, dweeb. I'm ready to let the XWF universe know who they're fucking with.”

-Steve Sayors-
“Please maybe try and watch the language, but certainly, let us begin. The first question is rather simple. What brought you here to the X-treme Wrestling Federation?”

-Brandon Moore-
“Fuck. Oops, sorry. What I meant to say was, the competition. I've traveled the world and stomped a hole in the best competitors you've never heard of. I was looking for a challenge. Fingers fucking crossed that I'll find it here. I've seen the likes of Peter Gilmour, Michael McBride, and the rest of the champions around the XWF do absolute work. I don't just think I can join the ranks around here. I know I can.”

-Steve Sayors-
“I'll just make sure they bleep the language. Fantastic answer, however. Would you say your reason for coming to the XWF is because of your confidence or is it arrogance?”

-Brandon Moore-
“You're fucking kidding me, right? Who is this dickhead? Confidence or arrogance? Look up the tapes. Watch my matches from all over the world. Go ahead, get your shitty little smartphone out and YouTube me whippin' ass. I didn't come to XWF and beg for a contract, bruh. I did what I know best. And that is wrestling. The main dudes here came callin'. 'Brandon Moore, would you like a big honkin' contract to come wrestle for us? Pretty please?' 'Why, yes. Yes I fucking would.' That's how the conversation went.”

-Steve Sayors-
“Yes, that sounds like them. Next, a bit of a two-part question. What kind of point are you looking to make in your debut match during the Wild Card Weekend? And what are your goals here in the XWF after your debut?”

-Brandon Moore-
“It's pretty fucking obvious if you've been listening, Stevie boy. The point I'm trying to make? Do I have to prove a point? Do I have to sit here and answer these questions? Contractual obligations are a bitch. I'm going to step foot through those ropes and smack the living shit out of whoever the fuck those guys are that I have to face. Then I'm going to smack the living shit out of whoever I have to face next. And I'll probably do that over and over and over again until there's no one left for me to smack the living shit out of. Championships are great and all, but I just want to put on a show and make people tap. Ya heard?”

-Steve Sayors-
“Lots of bleeping in that answer. We'll return to my questions here in a moment. Now, we'll take a few questions we solicited from Twitter. This one is from Richard Johnson, @BigDickJohnson. The tweet reads 'Big fan of Brandon Moore here. Any current XWF stars you're dying to get in the ring with?' Great question. What do you say, Brandon?”

-Brandon Moore-
“Hold on. Big Dick Johnson? Holy shit.”

Brandon Moore starts bursting with laughter at the Twitter handle that asked the first question. He can't believe Steve didn't even chuckle at it.

-Brandon Moore-
“You're a fucking champion. You didn't even budge. Next question!”

-Steve Sayors-
“You didn't answer his question. He seems to be excited that you've made your way to the XWF. Mind acknowledging his tweet?”

-Brandon Moore-
“I said next question.”

Brandon gives a stern look towards Steve, who slightly cowers before moving on.

-Steve Sayors-
“Um...alright. Next question it is. This is from @BobbyInsider. 'The dirt sheets say you've got some friends in the XWF or at least tagging along with you. Truth?' Interesting stuff there. Any comments?”

-Brandon Moore-
“Friends here? I haven't even had a match yet. The dirt sheets can suck my fuck. This kid has no idea what he's talking about. I'm here for me. I'm here for Brandon Moore. I'm here to drop motherfuckers and that's it. Not to make friends.”

-Steve Sayors-
“I see. Lastly, my final question and you can be on your way. You've been set up for a four-way dance to open the action on night two. You will be taken on Mysery, Dawud the Bully, and Cadryn Tiberius as it seems. All four of you, making your debuts in that match up. Do you have any words for them?”

-Brandon Moore-
“Fuck those guys. They're a stepping stone. That's all. I don't know a damn thing about them and don't plan on making that a priority. They're probably just like everyone else in this damn fucking profession. They think they're so good, maybe even so great. But they're not Brandon Moore. I'm just plain better. Now I'm getting the fuck out of here. There's a show here in Atlantic City I'm trying to catch. That fucking mosh pit is calling my name! See ya, chump!”

Brandon jumps to his feet, adjusts his beanie, and unclips the microphone from his shirt. He flicks it towards Steve, connects with his cheek. Brandon smirks at that and rushes out of view of the camera. The door can be heard opening and slamming shut as the camera fades. The last thing seen is Steve picking up the thrown microphone piece and adjust his papers as the interview has come to an end.

[Image: 1z3ulj6.jpg]
CURRENT Federweight Champion
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Brandon Moore's post:
David Stone (12-04-2016), Ronnie Cage (12-03-2016)