Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-23-2024, 09:35 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Wild Card Weekend Night 1 RP Board
The Ross Report Part 1 of 2
John_Black Offline
Tha Soulja Of Nuthin'
TITLE - Revolution Champion

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

12-01-2016, 01:38 PM

[Image: the-ross-report-300x300.jpg]

This Was Recorded November 27, 2016

Ross: Welcome fans to the latest edition of The Ross Report, today i'm at a venue in Las Vegas where there is a show called Wild Card that is coming up within December, I am here with this unknown guy in the wrestling business. He is the current Trio Champion of a federation called XWF; here is John Black.

Black:Hello Mr. Ross, you want to know why I brought you down here?

Ross: Why is that?

Black: To discuss some few things, and things the fans want to know!

Ross: Well since i'm here, let ask you a few questions. Number one, how was your up bringing and what made you want to be a wrestler in the first place?

Black: My upbringing was shitty let me tell you that, I was involved with things that I shouldn't incriminate myself with. But, the wrestling came when I was finishing up my undergrad and masters in Computer Science years ago.

Ross: I hear that that field is STEM major, what made you purse that field; because form my understanding people might end up dropping out of that completely.

Black: I don't really remember, but for what it is worth I thought I can do it and get by with it. At the time, I was young man who wanted to accomplish things most people would brag to their employers.

Ross: I mean, you seem like a man who likes to challenge himself if need be. You had a scholarship and everything, what made you excel in high school in Maryland?

Black: Not wanting to disappoint myself, since I was only by myself. I lived with my mom, but she got into whole lot of trouble with the when I was growing up. My father wasn't in the picture, since he left us when I about three years old; so from then on I lived with my Aunty Sally and Uncle Larry, whom I both love and adorn by the time I finished middle school heading into high school.

Ross: Since you lived with them, were you ever in situations that caused you to get angry; you seem liked a calm guy in person.

Black: Nope, not until I got into this wrestling business; oh man I need to tell you this shi--can I curse on here?

Ross: So long you can explain, this might have to be cleaned up for the podcast for the family friendly listeners. So be weary of your words.

Black: Okay Ross, I won't cuss on this podcast since I know those kids might want to listen with their parents, kids if you are listing to this.. STAY IN SCHOOL and keep in tune with your parents, because living wit your Uncles/Aunties tend to suck, but anyways... yeah..

Ross: I see you broke into the business since 2004 under guidance of Bolshevik, how was the training with him back then, since all I know about him is that he's Russian who owned a wrestling promotion years ago.

Black: I'll give you the cliff notes, I am 38 years old, so back when I was in my mid 20s; I was fit enough to handle the in ring stuff.. but GOD, his accent was thick as a stone and he made us ridiculous things in that small ring, i know you heard about other wrestlers training just add it ten times the mental anguish.

Ross: Did he try to break your leg like Hogan, since the way you mention him sounded like those types who wanted to separate the wanna be to the true wrestlers.

Black: No, nothing like that thank go, because I would have quit on the spot and NOT get far where I am today, he wasn't the type to coddle us and gave us hell if we fucked up in the ring. But he was good guy, and I owe him all the success I can give to him, even though I never sniffed at the X Dub Ef's Universal Championship, but been booked in Main Event few times and even RAN a show. But before I get to all of that---

Ross:Sorry about intruptin---

[Then the feed cuts off..somehow since Ross's equipment is shitty!]

An Outsider Thug.
[Image: killer-mike.jpg?w=300]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes John_Black's post:
Dolly Waters (12-01-2016)