Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-29-2024, 01:21 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Wild Card Weekend Night 2 RP Board
Paradise
Chris Chaos Offline
Corporate Chaos

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

11-30-2016, 09:54 PM

[Image: Uy41sp0.jpg]
[Image: 4t4a4uR.jpg]
[Image: JqZfYAA.jpg]
[Image: wbzK1bq.jpg] [Image: r2zfQGv.jpg]

PARADISE

As his Mai-Tai got lower and lower, the sound of the straw sucking the air at the bottom of the glass, between the ice, became more and more audible. The chair was a reclining type, adjustable. It had a comfortable pad, good back support. You needed good back support when lounging in paradise.

Looking out at the inter coastal, poolside, Chris took a deep breath. The rain from the previous day had moved on and it was an absolutely glorious day in Clearwater. Chris could feel the sun rays, and his skin tanning. Sometimes, it felt good not to be dark and gloomy, though he preferred the rain. There was something real about it. This nice weather, though commonplace for this area of the country, was like a mirage in the desert. It looked good, felt good, but it never made you feel better. Not like the rain did.

He wasn’t going to complain, however. Reaching into his cooler he mixed himself another drink. Watching Bruce and Jenny in the pool was entertaining. Bruce was an old, overly tanned Florida native who stood out because of his white teeth and the gold chain he never took off. Jenny in a bikini was, well, holy shit.

Going back and watching the Savage and Warfare tapes before coming down poolside, Chris had some unfinished business for sure. Tommy Gunn was a dead man. BUT---he will take care of Gunn after he wins the Universal Title. In fact, he had something up his sleeve and with a little endorsement from Vinnie Lane he could make Gunn’s life a living hell. BUT---that came after winning the title. After Wildcard. AFTER he made history.

His drink was mixed. Getting some more ice out of his cooled pouch in the cooler, he dropped the hardened water squares into the drink, swirling it with his finger before taking a sip. Jenny was getting out of the pool now, climbing up the ladder. He had convinced these two to go to the pool instead of across the street to the beach. Too many tourists this time of year. Too many questions, photo ops, and just general annoyances that accompany normal people. At least back here he was gated in, with a security guard, and a Belle Harbor resident pass was needed for entry.

Jenny sauntered over to him, laying her towel down and laying on the lounge chair next to him. “Hey there” she said, “you should come into the pool with us in a few. The water is beautiful.”

Bruce was still in. Sitting on the steps and smoking a cigar. “Maybe the hottub”, Chris said, “I need to loosen up this back a little. I need to relax a bit. I have the biggest match of my career coming up. I need to be relaxed—and as focused—as possible.”

She smiled. “You know, Chris. I admire that. I mean, I know we have hooked up and what not. I know that the reason you chose me as your manager was because of how I look—but I think I have proven to you I can be street smart as well. What I admire, however, is that you have been so focused. You didn’t let my looks get the best of you. You went into every match with a mission and left the ‘celebration’ to after your victory.” The way she said ‘celebration’, the inflection she put on it, was so sexy. She knew how hot she was, but she also knew how important she was to him. She slid her sunglasses on and rubbed her chest and arms with suntan lotion.

“I can’t afford to let your sexy ass get the best of me” Chris said, “but when I am Universal Champ—well---let’s just say you may not be able to walk for a few days.”

She smiled, sticking her tongue between her teeth.

“For real, though. You should get on the active roster. I can train you. How cool would it be—think about it---to create a women’s division here. How cool would it be to be the first ever XWF Women’s Champion?”

Jenny turned her Ralph Lauren sunglassed face towards him. “So, a 13 year old girl can fight for men’s titles but I have to compete for a women’s belt?”

Chris didn’t flinch.

“She is a glutton for punishment. She won’t last here long if she keeps it up. Her little body can’t hack it in the ring with guys like me. She is lucky she isn’t in the chamber or we may be having a funeral next time Warfare goes on the air.”

Jenny put the lotion bottle down, laying her head back. “I will consider it.”

“Think about it. It’s like Star Wars when Darth Vader told Luke, ‘join me and we can rule the galaxy as father and son’.”

Jenny smiled big. “Nerd much? And I thought Robbie Bourbon was bad.”

“Bourbon is bad. He is referencing the Green Lantern and Lord of the Rings. That is some hardcore nerd shit. Everyone loves Star Wars.”

“I don’t love Star Wars, though, I do know that reference.”

“I would hope. It is one of the most memorable moments in movie history. All that was missing was the deep mumble voice and the crazy breathing…...hoooooh haaaaah, hooooooh haaaaah”.

Jenny laughed out loud. Her fake tits jiggled a little.

“Seriously though. I will be Universal Champ, you will be Women’s Champ---we will have the top gold in both of our divisions. Nobody will be able to stop us. AND, you could make history---you could be the first ever champ and be the one who created the division. Just a thought.”

Just then, Bruce got out of the pool and sat besides them. On the far side of Chris, next to Jenny. He was such a horndog.

“Champ…...it’s awesome to see you in such a good mood.”

Chris turned his head, sipping his drink, to look at Bruce.

“Why wouldn’t I be in a good mood? I have the opportunity that always seemed to avoid me in Phoenix Wrestling. I’ve been here for the shortest amount of time than anyone in that cage other than War Pig. And I think it safe to say he has faded into the abyss. I have taken this company by storm. Having me win the belt wouldn’t just be a historic milestone, but it would be best for business.”

Bruce smiled. His white teeth were almost blinding.

“And the party we are going to throw when you emerge from that cage will be second to none.”

“Bruce, I am not sure your heart can handle it. You might want to check with your doctor before planning anything. I already told Jenny she may have to take a night or two off to avoid being on television with a chicken walk for a few days…...”

She smiled before reaching over and smacking him on the arm.

“But in all seriousness…..I am having a good time right now. DO NOT for one second think that I am not ultra-focused. My rage, my pain, my hatred, will all bleed through when that glass door locks shut. When it releases…..you may not even know the Chris Chaos that emerges. I should be put in jail for the things I am going to do to those men.”

“Champ, I know what you are capable of. I have been your boxing and MMA trainer since you were in college, remember that. I was your manager in Phoneix Wrestling. I have seen some of the most brutal moments you have been involved in for the last decade.”

“Bruce, this is nothing like any of those moments. I have never been in such a brutal and unforgiving environment before like this. This is a warzone. This is a battlefield. This is hell, for all intents and purposes. Whoever it is, Doc or Thaddeus, whoever ends up in hell, will set up camp and hope they can stay there long term after they see what takes place in this evil structure.”

“Come on guys, this is a buzzkill. Let’s have a good day. We can talk about this when the sun goes down. Whose coming back in the pool with me?”

Chris and Bruce both looked at each other and simultaneously said “Women….” shaking their heads and laughing.

____________+___________+___________+

[Image: 4u3yqQZ.jpg]

The hot tub looked appealing to Chris at that moment. He had been through two wars with only two days apart. Savage and his battle with Reno was hell, and then his Triple Threat on Warfare---where he was screwed by Bourbon---was a hard fought match as well. His body was hurting, but his mind was as sharp as ever. His mind would win this match, because it would continue to push forward, even IF his body quit.

The water was hot, but so was the air. The initial shock wasn’t as bad as it would be if it were cold out. His muscles instantly loosened. He dropped himself down onto the seated ledge, and felt the bubbles take him over. The tub sat right on the edge of the inter coastal, and he felt the breeze run through his hair coming off the water.

Putting his head back on the ledge, he looked up at the sky. This match was going to be brutal, but something in him liked that. He was going to bleed, but part of him liked that too. He liked the idea that he may end up in a hospital. It meant he gave it his all.

Trax has already opened his mouth, and now Bourbon was on record twice. Not that Bourbon had anything meaningful to say. And Trax, hell, Chris had kicked out of the Trap Silencer. In all honesty, Chris dominated that match. He took two participants from the chamber and utterly dominated. Bourbon knew he couldn’t beat him so he had to take a cheap shot and cheat. There would be no cheating in the chamber. All was fair game. BUT—because all was fair game meant Chris had to be on his toes. This what not an atmosphere to let your guard down.

Chris looked up at the cloudless sky, letting his body soak in the warm water. Worried wasn’t the word to use. Concerned? No. Scared?
FUCK NO. But, something in him couldn’t help but think about the other lunatics in this match. What lengths were they willing to go to?

He had already proven his knowledge of the extreme. Bourbon was a fucking idiot. He didn’t understand extreme? Did anyone see that Hospital Room match with Dillinger? He touched the scar on his arm from the knife wound. Yes, knife wound. Did Robbie check out for all of Chris’s matches? Did he not see the broken vase over Gingers skull? The live snakes on Promo Sins? Putting Isabella through the announce table? Spearing Kitt Kennedy through the ringside barricade?

Bourbon was a fucking idiot.

But he had a win over Chaos. Whether Chris liked it or no. Whether he cheated or not. Chris’s first blemish in months came at the hands of that over-sized cartoon character. Chris had an over-sized target on Bourbon. If he got his hands on him in the chamber---that is, if he wasn’t already eliminated before Chris’s pod was released---he would twist his over-sized neck off his over-sized shoulders. At this point, he didn’t care is Robbie lived or died.

…...and that made him feel weirdly good.

How could Robbie sleep at night? How could he rest his head knowing that he had to win that way? That would eat Chris up inside. It would make him feel like less of a man. Hell, Bourbon probably had bigger beef curtains than Jenny did.

Unknown Soldier, just based on record and history, has to be the favorite here, right? How about the champ, Gilly? He has the administration behind him. The amount of Gilly support on the XWF site was sickening. It made Chris want to vomit. “Go Gilly!”. What would happen when he lost? The administration would lose their minds. The entire established order of the company would be thrown off kilter……

…..it would be chaos.

He smiled a little. He loved being chaos. He loved creating order through chaos. He loved taking people’s hopes and dreams, their plans and their schemes, and turning them upside down. He loved taking what “should be” and shattering it like a bullet through glass---spidering the cracks until the foundation is a mere shell of its former self.

There was something beautiful about that. Something beautiful about his life. The ability that he had to create chaos. He thought about his classes at USF, only about 20 miles up the road in Tampa. He thought about Professor Markus. How he learned about Chaos Theory.

cha·os the·o·ry

the branch of mathematics that deals with complex systems whose behavior is highly sensitive to slight changes in conditions, so that small alterations can give rise to strikingly great consequences.

This match was one of those sensitive situations. One small move in any direction, and it cold drastically alter the overall outcome of the match.

BOOM! One big boot. One DDT, one Eq-ual-iz-er and it would be over. All it took was one.

It would be a match where the slightest change in momentum could drastically change the outcome. That is the definition of chaos. This took all 6 of the top superstars in professional wrestling, at one time, and put them in a match that could end the career of any or all of them. In one snap of a finger. Lights out.

The slightest change in conditions…….

…..and we could have a new Universal Champion.

……..We WOULD have a new Universal Champion.

Ch-a-os

complete disorder and confusion.

behavior so unpredictable as to appear random, owing to great sensitivity to small changes in conditions.
the formless matter supposed to have existed before the creation of the universe.

Chaos---in Greek mythology, according to Hesiod, the first thing to exist.

Chaos is in all of us. We are all part of it. There is no escaping it.

Professor Markus: In chaos theory, the butterfly effect is the sensitive dependence on initial conditions in which a small change in one state of a deterministic nonlinear system can result in large differences in a later state. The name, coined by Edward Lorenz for the effect which had been known long before, is derived from the metaphorical example of the details of a hurricane (exact time of formation, exact path taken) being influenced by minor perturbations such as the flapping of the wings of a distant butterfly several weeks earlier. Lorenz discovered the effect when he observed that runs of his weather model with initial condition data that was rounded in a seemingly inconsequential manner would fail to reproduce the results of runs with the unrounded initial condition data. A very small change in initial conditions had created a significantly different outcome.

….Chris remembered learning this in class like it was yesterday, and it was almost a decade ago. Putting his head back again, he blew a puff of air into the sky.

…...what effect would this have? He wondered, pondered……..

BBBBBBBBEEEEEEEEEPPPPP

The timer went off. It was time to get out. Fuck that. One of the best things about chaos is that it doesn’t follow rules. He pressed the button on the console next to him, and the bubbles began again. He sat back with an audible “ahhhh” and closed his eyes.

__________+_________+__________+

[Image: Y9Bmah5.jpg]

Frenchy’s Rockaway Grill, the top bar on the beach for those not looking to be in a 4 or 5 star environment and a local staple among the locals, was rocking on this night. Chris, Jenny and Bruce sat at a table on the porch, facing the water. The sun was now setting over the Gulf. The one thing that sucked about a casual dining spot on the beach was that there were still tourists around, here for the holidays.

God how he hated tourists.

His She Crab soup had just come, and he was finishin his Gin and Tonic when his conversation about their game plan going into the Pay Per View was broken.

“I know, guys, I am just saying there is no way in or out of the cage. I don’t want you there, anyway, I want to win this on my own. I dont want to be like Bourbon who needs to chea-----”

There was a kid standing there with his sister, his mom in tow behind them. The kid was right next to Chris’s chair, so close he could hear the little heathen breathing.

“Look mommy!” he said, looking back but pointing right at Chris, “It’s Kid Rock!”. Jenny laughed, covering her mouth as to not spit her drink out. Bruce shook his head and looked in the other direction with a small grin. This was going to be good.

Clearwater Beach was the home of Hollywood Hulk Hogan, the famous professional wrestler. He even had a shop on the strip. Now, this little fuck thinks that Chris was Kid Rock? Why couldn’t he be Edge, or Triple H, or at least A WRESTLER.

No, this kid thought he was a washed up rock artist who has found Jesus.

“No, kid, I am not Kid Rock.” Chris said, trying to sound as nice as possible. Hell he lived right across the street. Kicking this kids head off was not an option.

“Can I have your autograph, Mr. Rock?!”

Was this kid thick?

The kid looked at Jenny. “Is this your girlfriend? She is really pretty! All the stars have pretty girlfriends!”

Jenny blushed, looking down.

His thoughts were thrust back to Nicole. His first love. The love he risked his life for in his teens. He DID NOT need this distraction right now. Not this close to the chamber. He could feel himself getting hot. This is why he hated tourists.

“So….” Chris choked out, “Did you bring something for me to write on?”

The kid did, the little shit came prepared. “Please sign my iPhone Case! I love your music!”

Chris took the phone cover. He took the pen the kid had too…...Kid Rock’s face was on the cover. This kid not only was a thick headed little twerp, but he even had a Kid Rock phone case. And an iPhone. He couldn’t have been any older than Dolly Waters.

He went to write the K in Kid Rock, and his hand began to shake. Looking at the picture of Kid Rock, he KNEW they didn’t look similar.

“Hey, kid…..I can’t do this. It is not right.”

“What----what do you mean?” He asked.

“I’m not Kid Rock. I am not going to mislead you like that. Kids at school, they don’t happen to call you names that rhyme with soup-id do they?”

The kid looked a little put off. “So who are you?” He was about to cry.

“Have you ever seen XWF? The Wrestling Promotion? I am Chris Chaos.” The kid’s face lit up.

The mom interjected. “He isn’t allowed to watch that. It is far too violent. He is a good boy, isn’t that right Tucker?”

“I know who Chris Chaos is! I have heard of you! But yeah, my mom doesn’t let me watch that.”

The mom took him by the hand. “He isn’t who he thought he was…..let’s go Tucker.”

“Hold on,” Chris said, taking his white Nike hat off and signing it. “Here. I guarantee there are some kids in your school who DO watch it. Keep it or sell it, make some money. Either way, here.” He handed the kid the hat. He beamed. Walking away, Jenny had a look on her face that told Chris she wanted to jump his bones. Bruce looked off in the distance still.

“What?” he said. “Now I guarantee that kid is going to pester his mom to order the Pay Per View. Even if he can’t, that hat is worth money. He has a signature from the future Universal Champion in his hand. These are the things I am going to have to get used to as champion.”

The waitress came over and they ordered more drinks.

“So….back to the game plan……..”

_______+_________+__________+

“So as this match gets closer and closer I have to think to myself, ‘why me’? Why do I deserve this? Why do I get the pleasure of shortening the careers of the men in this business who are my biggest competition. Then, I remember, it is because I am that good. I have lit a fire under the ass of professional wrestling. This is a rejuvenation for me, a second chance, and so far I have made the most of it. Think about it----I have done everything I needed to and then some. I faced Muddy Waters in an Inferno Match. Muddy only has, what, like a handful of losses here? I lit his ass on fire and sent him packing. I faced Dillinger in a hospital room for the Intercontinental Title, and came within an inch of beating him. How long did he last after that match? 1, maybe 2 more? I successfully took him out, too.

I came into this company saying I was coming for the Uni belt. So I was put into a TV Title match, and it was a match I didn’t even care about. It was a belt I didn’t give a fuck about. What did I do? I went out there and put on the best match Savage had seen in months and subsequently created a battle for the TV Title and a new found interest in the mid card. I am responsible for the mid card no longer being stagnant.

I beat Benito Angelo and threw his belt in a flaming garbage can. Then I Equalized Dolly Waters after she won the Hart Title. I took out McBride after his win. I faced off against Doctor D’Ville in a match where I was essentially thrown to the wolves. I looked at it as a test. Vinnie even tried to fuck me even harder by making it a casket match at the last minute. I STILL prevailed. I won the Wild Card. How many men in this chamber can say they have a win over Doc on their resume? Trax can say all he wants that he hasn’t beaten him because he hasn’t faced him. Bullshit. He has been in this business for a long time and has never faced Doc? Obviously someone didn’t feel he was worthy. Whoever books the matches didn’t feel like Trax was worth a shot at the top. I would have to agree.

What else have I done? Oh, yeah, I took out Ginger Snaps, Promo Sins, and Gabe Reno. I have injured, maimed, and mauled nearly everyone I have faced. Win, lose, or draw. I am a dangerous individual. Perhaps the most dangerous this company has ever seen. Why? Because I don’t care. I have nothing to lose. I have done it all. I have injured and maimed before, it has become a forte of mine. I have held belts, I have fought big matches. But, I have never been a World Champion, or an equivalent of a World Champion. Sure, I will say until I am blue in the face that it was because I have been screwed left and right but the truth is that I haven’t been quite good enough. I am man enough to admit that. I haven’t had my mind right. I have never felt the way I feel right now. I haven’t been to this place. The place I had to get to, the demons I had to channel, to beat Doc are all new to me---and they haven’t left. They won’t leave. Not until I hoist that belt. They will continue to torture me. The only way to get rid of them is to win. To make sure Peter Gilmour has the shorted Universal Title reign in the history of this company.

If there is anyone who deserves this, it is me. All of these other fucks, they have been in the company a while. They have either already held or or haven’t in all this time…..what makes them worthy now? Everyone had to do the same thing---don’t lose until the Pay Per View. Who did they beat to win their Wildcards? I respect the hell out of Doc. I even, as much as it pains me to say this, look up to him. For me to beat him isn’t just a huge accomplishment but I see it as a huge honor. I see it as something that is rarely done, and I did. I have, since then, blazed a path of destruction and unpredictability through this place. Everyone is on the edge of their seats. You can’t tell me that XWF hasn’t been crazier since my arrival. I am instrumental in most of the major changes here…...I deserve to be the champion. This isn’t an interview, I realize that, but I have a resume in such a short time that puts everyone’s but Soldier’s to shame. Now, I may be the only one in the chamber who HASN’T held a title here yet. But, like I said, I haven’t wanted any other belt. I could be the TV Champion easily if I wanted to. That is small potatoes. I want the strap that fits me. The Universal is the ONLY one that will do. And when I raise that belt, if you are a superstar in the back, you should clap because I just made the competition level in this place that much better. I just set the bar that much higher. With Gilly as Champion, this place is going to spiral into the shitter. With Bourbon, it will be a joke, a laughing stock—even worse than it was with Scully. With Trax, it will turn into an avenue so social justice. There will need to be a black version of every title. A black superstar in every match. We can’t have that. With Bearded War Pig our fan base will deteriorate to a bunch of red neck hicks shooting guns and spitting dip filled saliva all over the arena. With Soldier….well have you ever seen the nightmare before Christmas? Enough said.

Chris Chaos is the truth, the answer, the ying to the yang. I deserve to be the champion because I am the best thing to happen to XWF since they have opened their doors and cut the banner. I am the fresh face, the new blood, the breath of life. I will be the best champion this company has ever seen.

There are several planets, several galaxies and literally an infinite number of stars….but only one Universe.

There is only one Chris Chaos.

There is only ONE Universal Champion.

And you are looking at him…...little Chris Jackson from Tampa……

…..The New Universal Champion.

Book it.

XWF RECORD: 12-3-2
[Image: sHZDLRd.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Chris Chaos's post!
Peter Fn Gilmour (11-30-2016)