Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-19-2024, 07:14 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Wild Card Weekend Night 2 RP Board
Unity and Vengeance -- Part 1
Thomas Nixon Offline
Saving the Lizards

XWF FanBase:
Kids, women, some teens

(fighting the odds; helps others; disliked by adult males)

11-30-2016, 08:59 PM

On August 26th, 1997, the album “My Own Prison” by Creed was released to the general public of the United States of America. This album features many great songs including “Torn”, “What’s This Life For”, and “My Own Prison”.

It wasn’t until two years later until the song “One” from this album was released as a single. This classic song speaks to the hearts of people everywhere. The raspy vocals of the legendary singer, Scott Stapp, echo sentiments that should be universally respected.

“The world is heading for mutiny
When all we want is unity
We may rise and fall, but in the end
We’ll meet our fate together”

To this day, these lyrics best describe my reflections on John F. Kennedy’s presidency and the proceeding decade. In this time, violence grew between lizard and mankind. These lyrics give me hope. They fuel me to get out of bed each and every day. They tell me to fight on. The world wants to be united, and eventually we will find Creed’s sentiments to be true.

Through all the violence and the war, we will accomplish little to our mutual benefit. When both sides suffer, there is no positive in war. In hindsight, I wish I knew that. I wish I knew that lives lost in vain were wasted. Even the Elders failed to reach this level of wisdom.

With the help of the people, with the help of PATROL, with the help of XWF championships and glory, lizards and humans will soon unite to become One.

Scene I
November 25th, 1963

The Masonic Temple in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania serves as a common gathering place for the lizard people. Although many conspiracies of the Illuminati revolve around freemasonry, the building somehow is glossed over by the government in their search for lizard people. A possible theory suggests that it would be too obvious for the lizards to live and congregate in such a place. They would be setting themselves up for capture. With that being said, there had never been a single raid or investigation in the building up to this point.

The room is illuminated by a brilliant light emanating from the overhead chandeliers. Tens of lizard people fill the wooden benches that line the two parallel walls of the large ballroom. The majority of the reptilians are dressed in dark blue robes that cover their entire being, with the exception of their heads. Their heads are typical for lizards, somewhat flat. Their eyes are sharp in both shape and color, and their noses are simply two small holes.

Four lizards wear differing gowns from the rest. These elders dawn black robes that differentiate them from their inferiors. Three of these elders sit in the front row of benches on one side, while the other elder stands in the center of the room, next to a small alter that typically is used for various rituals.

Off to the side of the front row, sits the lone human amongst the lizard folk. Despite standing out like a sore thumb, the creatures seem to pay no particular attention to Thomas Nixon. Much like the lower ranking lizards, Nixon wears a dark blue shade of robes. His brown hair is slicked back, as per usual, and Nixon has a much softer look to him. At this time, Nixon is only an eighteen year old boy, which surprisingly looks only a few years younger than his current in ring look.

The lizards and Thomas Nixon focus their attention on the elder lizard that stands in the center of the room. Nixon recognizes the leader, as he has coexisted with him on a daily basis for the majority of his life. The lizard has no obvious distinguishing characteristics from afar, but under closer examination there is a large scar across the cheek of the creature. This reptilian has stared death in the face on more than one occasion. This elder is the war advisor and strategist, a chief position. He goes by the name Charun, and he prepares to address his people about an important issue.

The room is tense. With Charun at the front, it is clear that there will be no good news. Some whispers turn to silence, and the tension in the ballroom thickens. Charun clears his throat, before beginning his speech with a somber tone.

“Earlier today, we received official confirmation that we have lost one of our own. Hodiah was found in her apartment. She was slain. I have no doubts that this was an act of retaliation against our tribe.”

A sharp cry penetrates the air and other cries follow. Hodiah was rumored to have been killed, but nobody fully internalized this until Charun spoke the fateful words. Nixon grimaces, lowering his eyes to the floor. His expression quickly becomes blank. He shakes his head in disbelief, attempting to keep his eyes from watering. After this brief pause, Charun continues.

“This is a tragic scenario, but we shall not spend time in grief. The room was rummaged through by the attacker. I refuse to believe that this was any sort of serial killer, or mindless killing. They probably would have found her sleeping in the form of a lizard, and no human would rape and kill a giant lizard. This was premeditated. Furthermore, her body inexplicably remained in the form of a human after her passing. This must by the doing of Johnson and his henchmen.

So it comes to this…

We shall not sit by and let them hurt our people!

We must attack!

We must become a force to be reckoned with!

Not only to defend our species, but to enact justice for their heinous acts!

Justice for Hodiah!”

Charun’s words started off factual but quickly became filled with intensity and rage. The sobbing faces turned to angry frowns. They are upset, not just sad. They are motivated by hatred, by vengeance.

“We will begin demonstrating easy ways to protect your identify and the locations of our gatherings. First, we must make a consolidated effort to defend our strongholds, before going offensive.

This will not be a simple battle. We are in this for the long haul.

We can’t fight for our rights when the governing administration is hostile toward us. Instead, we need to survive; persevere!

In the end, we will earn our revenge and our rights, but before we reach that point, we have to survive.

Then, justice will be served.”

The scene fades out after Charun’s brief speech. Many lizards turn to one another, discussing ways that their lives will change. Nixon still sits in his place. Instead of reeling in shock, he seems visibly infuriated. He wants justice for Hodiah. Someone will pay, whether it be the following day or decade. There will be vengeance in the end.

Scene II
November 30th, 2016
Old City, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Thomas Nixon rolls out of bed at approximately 7:15 AM on a rainy Wednesday morning. He throws on a thin hoodie and sweatpants and grabs his cellphone. He begins his day with an hour of cardio, jogging through the mostly empty streets. Normally, he would see more than a few people walking in the residential and commercial areas near his apartment, but the rain fended off most people this morning. After sixty minutes listening to a mixture of Creed, Genesis, Eagles, and Huey Lewis, Thomas returns to his home. In routine fashion, he cooks up a hearty breakfast consisting of eggs and toast.

Soon he finds himself sitting in front of his laptop and television set. The morning news runs in the background, and he checks his e-mails while chewing on a bite of a toast. Scrolling through the typical spam and newsletters, a subject line differentiates itself from the rest of the new messages.

“Interview – 12/9/16, Wild Card Television Championship”

Nixon doesn’t get too excited. His gut reaction tells him that it is another XWF exclusive interview with Sayors about his upcoming match. As he looks to the left of the subject line, he realizes this isn’t another XWF interview. Nixon clicks on the e-mail and rapidly scans the message.

Quote:“Hello Mr. Thomas Nixon,

After hearing about your interesting beliefs and your upcoming opportunity at XWF’s Wild Card pay per view, we would like to extend to you an invitation to appear on The Tony Kornheiser Show. We would like to block out a chunk of time to interview you about your Television Championship Match, what it’s like to be in XWF, and your unique motivation that led you into the wrestling world. If you are interested, we would like to have you call into our program on Friday, December 9th, to record this segment.

Regards,
Michael Kornheiser”

After reading the message, Nixon pauses in both excitement and astonishment. This is a huge opportunity. This is no CNN or ESPN interview, but The Tony Kornheiser Show is a podcast that reaches a wide range of people. This is a chance to reach out to people that aren’t simply fans of the XWF. A chance to talk to regular people and begin to spread awareness nationwide. This is a chance to light a fire under my movement, the PATROL’s movement, to give us some much needed momentum and motivation heading into Wild Card.

This e-mail fills Nixon with another emotion. A feeling of validation. His choice to enter the wrestling world, specifically XWF, is starting to show promise. Entering a sport to promote a social and political agenda isn’t an obvious idea, but it may very well be working.

The scene fades out, as Nixon frantically replies to the e-mail and begins planning his talking points for the interview.

I fell short last week. Duke was able to get the win over Michael Graves. I almost had it, but Duke came out on top. I’m not letting that frustrate me. I still have a buzz about me. I’m still new and energized; I just need to prove that.

I’m facing off with three other competitors for the Television Championship. Barney Green, Broken Hart, and Jakob Davis.

I’m not the only guy thirsty for a win. Green just got his arm snapped like a twig by Dolly Waters, and I’m sure he wants to show everyone that he isn’t just a fat hunk of shit. Broken Hart is trying to make some kind of point. I don’t really buy into his act, especially after he made a fool out of himself backstage trying to pin a person who wasn’t champion. Then there’s Jakob Davis; the last time he was in the ring, I came out the winner.

All of these men are in dire need of this belt. They need to sink their teeth into something, and I’m the one standing in their way. I can’t walk into this match unprepared, I won’t take this for granted. No matter how low I think of them, I need to make sure I’m coming into Wild Card prepared.

A champion can’t slack off. I can’t get distracted like I did with Thaddeus. I got hung up on his attitude and wanting to put him in his place. Too much time being irritated, not enough time watching tape. Now, the stakes are too high to risk fucking up, to risk losing my focus.

That belt is a guarantee to main event Saturday Night Savage, probably several times. That’s the kind of spotlight I’ve been looking for. That attention can shed a new light on PATROL, and it will show that we aren’t a group of chumps. I’ll hold gold, and so will my partners. With the Television Championships and the Trios belts, we won’t be seen as a bunch of misfits. People will have to look at us seriously.

Most importantly, this match is about vengeance. Not because of any personal vendettas with my opponents; winning this belt will finally avenge the lives I’ve seen perish throughout my life. This one is for the lizard people. Past, present, and future.

Ambassador of the Lizard People
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Thomas Nixon's post:
(11-30-2016), Broken Hart (12-05-2016), Dolly Waters (12-01-2016)