Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-19-2024, 05:20 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Wild Card Weekend Night 1 RP Board
Just Perfect
Joshua Offline
Well, that's just... perfect.

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty)

11-27-2016, 02:35 PM

Every ounce of sweat.

Every beat of my heart.

Every time I was told I can't.

Every pivotal directional crossroad.

There are no coincidences.

There is no great mystery.

There cannot be a bigger Wild Card.

There... Perfection... makes... history...

Driving home. A look in the rearview. Teary eyes reflecting with desire. Radio blasting as I sing my favorite...

Oh I, I just died in your arms tonightttt!
It must've been something you said,
I just died in your arms tonighttttt!
Oh I, I just died in your arms tonight,
It must've been some kind of kissss,
I should've walked away!!

So my voice isn't great. That's why I wrestle, Sherlock. But the song makes a valid point. It must have been something you said, Kid Kool. Because at Night One of Wild Card, you will be in my arms. I will hold you, rock you, make you what your parents never did... a successful failure. I'll smack you around until my attention needs to go elsewhere... perfectly. Each move more precise than the last. Each smile touching you deeper than the previous. Each spike of pain more devastating than the new threshold you felt just before. You wanted a match. You said "here it is, my chance to take out a new guy and earn some respect right off the bat." Uh, no. No, no, no, No, NO, NO NOOO, NOOOOOOOO. You will do no such thing. You will be left an emotional pile of mess. An endless recycling "What If". Because that's all you know how to be. Weak. There are no coincidences... hard work... training... I paid every toll... no shortcuts... no challenges just to get my name in the paper like you... no pointless barrages of dialogue... no severance pay from jobs that didn't want me... no rejection from girls who wouldn't have me... no report cards filled with the letters for all of the above choices... no scabs from failing to ride my bike... no broken bones... no broken dreams... no broken promises. I was made to be unbroken. I was designed to endure. I was conceived to have my hand raised. I am the result of a long line of cost. That cost will be felt by you. The cost of Perfection will land on your shoulders, in your hands, on your skin. It will soak into who you are. It will violate you. It will control you. It will make you crazy. By the time you realize what has happened... I'll be gone. And you'll be sick to your stomach.

Just Perfect.

I've had three of a kind.

Even a full house.

Times with a straight flush.

Few four of a kinds.

A flush or two.

Royal flush once at the Monte Carlo.

It's not the gambling I'm addicted to.

It's... the... Winning...

The four suits in playing cards.

♡♡Hearts♡♡

♤♤Spades♤♤

◇◇Diamonds◇◇

♧♧Clubs♧♧

Collectively represent the four elements... wind, fire, water, and earth... the seasons... and cardinal directions. They represent the struggle of opposing forces for victory in life. The thirteen cards in each suit represent the thirteen lunar months.

♡ENDOWED BUT LACKING♡

Kid Kool. No amount of bleaching your hair blonde is enough to change anything. You need more heart to win against me. We live in the shadow of pretenders with the unspoken understanding that we are supposed to be, as new entrants... victims... of fear, or violence, or worse... impotence. That is wishful by the masses who maintain their spots. But maybe... just maybe a man has finally risen. A man that can reintroduce narratives... reinvent the wheel as it spins. It would take cunning, timing, and incredible talent. Someone, damn near, perfect... to show them that the power is now, and will remain... in his hands. XWF will be under siege. Starting... with... you.

♤YOUR CUTE BUT THAT IS ALL♤

So many have tried. Quick strike offense. Jab, jab, run away, circle back. Jab. Well, I don't throw a lot of those. My hooks are made of calculated study. Hands faster than any you will likely ever see. Combining all aspects of boxing with the technical accumen of a man twice my age with four times the experience. The ace of spades. How is this possible? How could anyone be this... perfect? You know what, let me worry about how. You worry about what is forgotten. Forgettable... the best way to describe you. Nothing worth remembering... only another copycat cruiserweight who comes from nothing, talking about everything, and lacking something.

◇SHARP IN YOUR APPROACH◇

I am no mocking of anyone else. No imitation that serves as tribute. You can imagine all that fills your capabilities. Wonder the world over trying to piece together a correlation between myself and this "Maverick". I prefer it, to be frank. The longer you waste time gorging on what could be possible, the more I will take full advance on your position. I am a diamond in the rough. Talent, opportunity, and will are the determining factors in a match like this. Resemblence, who you look and sound like... these are only distractions used by those who deflect truths to deflate the doubts they live and breathe. Fill your lungs, let it fester. Let the warm rush infect your blood. Let it in. Because that is what this match costs. Pay up.

♧WHAT A COOL LUCKY KID♧

A "Wild Card"... is generally unpredictable and has no defined role in a group, and are often reckless with wacky behavior that can either benefit or hurt them depending on the situation. In the truest sense of the word you are reckless. Wacky behavior could not better refer to the beginning of your attempts. My hand is a bit more optimistic. Suited. If you will. Winners don't wait around to claim prizes, they take what they want, or shove what they don't down your throat. You won't see it coming, but it see's you Kid Kool. It never rests, or tires like you will. It is my superiority. And plainly, you will lose. You'll get clubbed, beaten, broken... belittled. Sure, you can fight it. Fuss all you can. The more you do, the more cards that I will hold.

♡LOVE THE DESIRE♡

For you, Kid Kool, with an open heart, I offer most sincere crystal ball look, into a near future. The thoughts and secrets kept within, the parts I hold most dear. Laughs you will hear, the hope and dream of starting strong spoiled... your joy... boiled. Happiness you've shared... and how it ends... you will linger throughout the match... failing to deliver on promises... no matter how much you spend.

♤YET A DIFFERENTIAL EXISTS♤

Now, we've come to differences, and reckoning's at hand... spaded to face the truth, articulate, and knowing you understand. A loss has shown itself to rival and persist. It offers you a pleasure that you simply can't resist.

◇ABOUT THAT MONKEY ON YOUR BACK◇

An urge to bet on yourself is there, to lose or win - pervasive, is it not? I say if you are so inclined, then give it all you've got. Gaming is your everything; it makes your life worthwhile. The monkey is firmly on your back regardless of denial. Let the diamond glimmer shine bright in your eyes. So I may snatch it.

♧CHALLENGING ME WAS QUITE THE GAMBLE♧

So let me step aside and say with quiet acquiescence, you need no longer be concerned about gambling in my presence. Your focus and your energy, your lusting and affections, should lavish, grow and consummate, but not in both directions. My admiration and respect cannot be attained, you seldom hear me claim... they're lost beneath your greater mistake, the risk you take on Night One. Though intermittent interludes, the monkey on your back coming into this bout may permit, with unsequestered servitude you must return to it. Although we share a bond so rare in being new to XWF, contentment so replete, a recompense of tears and pain awaits you when we meet. When prudence, pride, and principles reconnoiter and behoove me... still, deep inside may nothing ever move me enough to club my way to anything less than... Perfect... a word that means trusting it all, empathetic friends are such elusive treasures, Kid Kool. You can be so much more than a tally mark for loss. You can say this was the day the beast is overcome, lessons were made real, impactful, when you learned humility... and how to know life's truer journey.

Kid Kool sounds like a medical condition.

I hope there's a cure.

That isn't too much cash.

Or covered by Obamacare.

Maybe you have a rich Uncle.

Who can pay the cost.

Because Wild Card will be expensive.

I am Joshua... I will not be crossed... I will be...

Just Perfect.

Victories (( 1 )) Defeats (( 0 )) Ties (( 0 ))

Those who have paid the cost...

of Perfection...

Kid Kool

Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Joshua's post:
(11-27-2016), Doctor Louis D'Ville (11-27-2016), Tommy Gunn (11-27-2016)