Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-19-2024, 10:00 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Wild Card Weekend Night 1 RP Board
The Corner Of Abandoned Child (RP 1)
John_Black Offline
Tha Soulja Of Nuthin'
TITLE - Revolution Champion

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

11-27-2016, 06:04 AM

[It’s twelve at midnight post-Thanksgiving day, and we see JB sleeping inside his own bed in his room after he ate some left over from his own unseen party. Then he “wakes” up to this voice that is reminiscent of his childhood, his MAMA. As his MAMA chants out his name, he is in his groggy state as he walks towards the hallway; and noticed the same frame from when he was fifteen years old, as she turns around slaps him in the face!]

JB: Whoa what was that for?

MAMA: You forgot about me, didn’t you?

JB: You always on my mind, Mama, I mean… yeah, I didn’t finish high school... bu—

MAMA: But nothing boy, you are a disgrace to the Blackstone family. I wanted you to finish high school, because unlike me, I never had the chance to finish.

JB: But why Is that… is it because of me, I didn’t ask to get born from you! Even when I did go to school, I never had a home cooked meal to bring to school. Fuck, I never even had breakfast BEFORE I went to school.

[His MAMA continues to slap him more and more, until he hobbled to the nearest “corner” of his home. Then time randomly shifts back into the mid 80s, We see a ten year old JB turning away from the corner, and he sees a man in a suit beating up his MAMA.]

Young JB: Stop beating my mama, you sicko!

[Then he kicks the man in the leg, but he ended up getting smacked by a pimp cane to the face. As he was holding his face in pain, the man laughed evilly as he looked at JB.]

Unnamed Pimp: Look young nigga, yo mama is now my strawberry hoe. She is going to pay her debt to me, and—

[Then his MAMA tries to pull him away from the pimp, but gets smacked by the pimp. Then JB randomly goes to the kitchen, and pulls out a 44 Magnum out of the drawer, and tries to aim at the pimp, but before he could pull the trigger; he decided to drop the gun as his MAMA was dragged by her hair to the outside by the pimp. Once the place was cleared, he hid back into his “corner” with the gun and ---BOOM----]

Was it all just a dream?... or a reality?

[Then he awakens to a gunshot heard through the window of his bedroom. Then we see him pulling out the same gun In his dream out of his drawer, as he was looking at the bullet hole he noticed it missed through his foot of bed. The he places the gun in drawer, and brings out his personal camera to speak.]

JB: My mind is playing tricks on me, shit sometimes I think myself… why I was born to a mother who was addicted to crack. Maybe, the dream is a metaphorical illusion of a broken home, the “pimp” was really the crack-cocaine that was her pimp, and she was the bitch. No father, since he left us, and I don’t even know if I have any siblings; if I did, I probably wouldn’t recognize them. Long story short, as a kid… I wasn’t a happy typical kid, living world so fucked up and cold. Fuck it, now I’m at a point in my life that I don’t give a fuck about nothing.

[Then he clears his throat with a half drunken bottle of water, and speaks again.]

JB: The nothing is within this Trio Belt match I have against PATROL, ever since I “won” this belt indirectly with Raever and Shade, I haven’t seen those two fucks since then. If they don’t come out from where ever they are, then I will fight em alone. I’ve been in partnered up with people in this fed, does anyone remember that short lived team with Skizzoid? I bet not, or that time I teamed up with Angels of Death? Man if only Hank Lane was still around… but back to topic at hand, if you are listing to this PATROL… just understand, that I fuck ALL you up if I want to, even if I lose the belts to y’all three… I can still murder you in the ring, I don’t let a belt define who I am in this place. So on Wildcard, this match will be fought to the finish that the fans won’t even know who will come out the winner, and I will make sure that I will beat all three of you guys with or without Reaver and Shade.

[Then the scene fades into obscurity…]

An Outsider Thug.
[Image: killer-mike.jpg?w=300]
Edit Hate Post Like Post