Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-19-2024, 07:28 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Wild Card Weekend Night 2 RP Board
Foursome
Cadryn Tiberius Offline
The Essence Of Excellence

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

11-26-2016, 08:37 PM

Once in a lifetime there comes an opportunity. For some, it's buying a brand new home, or a brand new car, or possibly even that promotion that exemplifies your hard work. For Cadryn Tiberius it was the XWF. For Cadryn, it's not just about winning or losing. It's about the journey, and even more so making enough money to move out of his parents house.

As the camera comes to focus, we see our hero sitting at a computer desk in his 12x12 bedroom at his parents house. Cadryn has a look about him, a look of confusion, possibly a look of determination? Ironically enough, it's hard to tell. As the camera zooms in closer we find Cadryn sitting in the office chair wearing a Captain America robe, and eating a chili pot full of Corn Pops. Cadryn suddenly notices the camera and quickly minimizes his browser and rushes to greet the camera crew.

Cadryn: Oh, wow. Well, um, ya'll are here earlier than I had anticipated.

As it turns out Cadryn had an interview with local news reporter Rebecca Lynn.

Rebecca: Mr. Tiberius, I am Rebecca Lynn. I am from Action 5 News. As you know my boss has requested that I get an interview with you concerning your return to the XWF.

Cadryn: Ah, yes. I do recall speaking with your news agency last week about my monumental return to the XWF.

Cadryn quickly leaps to his feet, knocking over the office chair, and exposing himself to the news crew.

Rebecca: MR. TIBERIUS, PLEASE?! Your robe is open!

Cadryn looks down to see nothing but a dick swinging good time..

Cadryn: Well, that's a pickle. I mean that metaphorically, and not literally, of course.

Cadryn hurrily closes his robe, not a beat to be skipped.

Rebecca: Right..

Cadryn: So, Becky. Do you mind if I call you Becky? I'm kidding, of course.

Rebecca: Rebecca, Becky, either is fine.

Cadryn: Right then. Slagathor it is.

Cadryn sits quietly for a moment, letting Rebecca let her new name sink in.

Slagathor: ...So, Mr. Tiberius

Cadryn quickly interrupts, Slagathor.

Cadryn: That'll be enough of that, Slaggy. My father was Mr. Tiberius. You may call
me Cadryn.

Slagathor: As you wish, Mr. Tiberius.

"I hate it when people call me by that name. It reminds me too much of my father, albeit, I love the man. But he has never been too keen on my lifestyle "choices"." Cadryn thinks to himself.

Slagathor: Now Cadryn, I'm sure everyone home is wondering the same thing. What prompted your return to the XWF after a year long hiatus?

Cadryn: Well Slaggy, it's quite a few reasons, actually. Money, power, fame, the men...Um, I mean the money..

Slagathor: You said money twice.

Cadryn: Highly unlikely. Truth be told, I didn't leave the XWF on such good terms
the last time. Of my two matches, I won neither.

Cadryn smiles, almost a winners smile.

Cadryn: Of course, had I actually shown up for either match, I would have easily bested my competition. But as I've said before, that's neither here nor there.

Slagathor: Your first match back with the XWF is in a couple of weeks. A fatal four way match at that! How are you preparing yourself, both in and out of the ring?

Cadryn: A foursome with 3 other men? I'm no stranger to that situtation. As any dedicated and talented competitor, I have my training regiment. It basically consists of eating as much cereal as my mom will allow, and wrestling with my stuffed TMNT doll at least 3 times a day.

Cadryn grabs his TMNT to show Slagathor, proud as he could be.

Slagathor: Theres a hole in the crotch..

Cadryn: Well, theres a hole in your crotch too, but you don't see me showing it off to the world.

Slagathor is speechless.

Cadryn: I'm sorry, that was unbelievably rude of me.

Slagathor looks defeated as she lets out a sigh of disdain.

Slagathor: I think we've got everything we need here..

Cadryn looks perplexed, he thought the interview was going swimmingly.

Cadryn: Rebecca, please, forgive me. I have been incredibly insensitive. Let's put all the shenanigans to side, and focus on the task at hand shall we?

Rebecca nods in agreement.

Cadryn: I'll cut to the chase. Ever since I was a young man, I've always known a
simple truth. That in order to get anywhere in the world, you have to work for it. My father worked for 30+ years before retiring, and if the old man could still get up and go, he'd still do it. Hard work and dedication to your craft is what defines a champion, a real man if you will. I want you and the rest of the world to understand that I am set to face 3 other men in the ring, as my first returning match in over a year. Should I be worried? Of course, a real man has a fear of the unknown, and that's exactly what my opponents are: Unknown.

Cadryn smiles as he puts one hand on his head and the other on Rebeccas shoulder.

Cadryn: They are scrubs. I haven't even bothered to learn their names. They aren't worthy of that, in my eyes. I'm an intelligent man, I understand the game. You have to work your way up in this business, I get that. I don't believe these gentleman understand the magnitude of the oncoming storm..

Rebecca: Earthquakes are measured in magnitude. Storms are measured on the EF scale.

Cadryn looks angrily at Rebecca.

Cadryn: You get offended by my pointing out that you have a hole in your crotch, but expect me to accept that fact that you're attempting to humilate me?

Rebecca smiles, trying to bring a little humor to the situation.

Cadryn: A joke! You're making a joke! Ah, brilliant. Be that as it may, on the 2nd night of Wildcard Weekend I will prove to the world why I'm not to be taken lightly. 4 men enter, 1 leaves victorious. And as I stand in the middle of that ring, cereal in hand, I will once again be victorious.

Cadryn: Because you can't spell CEREAL without, Cadryn.

At this point Rebecca gives the signal for the cameraman to cut, shortly there after the the broadcast ends.

The Essence Of Excellence -The Reverend - The Messiah - The Reflection Of Pinfection - Jester™

(Updated and Reset: 3/31/23)
Win - Lose - Draw
0 - 1 - 0

Cadryn's Butthole (Backstage Page)

Honorary King™ For The Day!
06-08-17

October 2017 Star Of The Month
May 2017 Star Of The Month
2017 Lethal Lottery IV Finalist
1x XWF Tag Team Champion (Pintner: Michael Graves)
2x XWF Hart Champion
1x XWF Television Champion
2x XWF Federweight Champion
5x XWF Heavy Metalweight Champion
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 7 users Like Cadryn Tiberius's post:
(11-26-2016), Barney Green (11-27-2016), Doctor Louis D'Ville (11-27-2016), Dolly Waters (11-26-2016), Jakob Davis (11-26-2016), Tommy Gunn (11-27-2016), Vincent Lane (12-12-2016) [-]