Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-19-2024, 04:07 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Wild Card Weekend Night 1 RP Board
Scrambling Bad Eggs.
St. Diabolicus Offline
Existence is Futile

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

12-05-2016, 03:54 PM

The day begins on a mighty throne, deep in the heart of Dis. The patron of treachery sat on his ornate stone perch eyeing the mask that bound him to his earthly prison. Standing at his right is Icxz, the high general of his warhorde.[Image: 687474703a2f2f32352e6d656469612e74756d62...w=360&q=80]

To his left stood Adam Wednesday, long time compatriot and master of homely affairs.[Image: 437dd1a3270c3783a5136ea3adab0504.jpg]

And amongst the three was a new being as the mask began to take root to new flesh but preferring to go by a familiar moniker. This being began to awake with awe and whimsy, getting to his feet and takes a step as if frolicking on the brim floor.

A crowd as gathered in the court of the Saint, looking on as a new sinner pleads for her eternity. The thing that was once a mask smiled with glee as a band strikes up a sinister tune.

St. Diabolicus: That's enough LeStrange, her fate has been decided, the cauldron with her, Minos grows hungry at the gates.

Various demons bearing twisted faces hauled off the wretch as more beings enter the hall. Everyone is dressed as it appears a masquerade is taking place. The band strikes up another tune and many begin to dance. St. Diabolicus motions for Adam and Icxz to have a good time as he is joined by a new follower.

Equinox: The deed is done, now it's your turn to live up on your end. I want a title.

Patience my dear fellow, my word is my bond, when the current situation has dusted over you'll get your shot.

Bullshit, I turned on my best dude, kicked the cuteness off a little girl, and betrayed my crew. I didn't step from one shadow to wait in another one. It better happen soon.

Watch your tongue Mr. Varuan, you forget who's house your in.

Equinox storms off with his head down, avoiding contact with everyone.

[/color]Adam: Guess he's having trouble coping. Did ya mention the trios title or his partners even?

======//=======

A six pack challenge for a second rate title held by an eighth rate champion. Nonetheless a fight at Wild Card hosting the grand emperor of wild cards...me. Should I show up and wipe the the turnbuckles with their entrails and remain at home with my beautiful whores. Decisions decisions

I could always send Icxz but then there would be nothing left for me to ravage in hell.
yawnsLeStrange, Adam, get in here and play me a Christmasy melody, I grow weary of the day's torment.

The scene ends with the Saint falling asleep to a demonic rendition of Rudolph the Red-nosed Reindeer.

[Image: tumblr_ns6hvqlyM11s6jmjro1_500.jpg]

[Image: tumblr_m7vr7yeOvT1rpjb1po1_500.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes St. Diabolicus's post:
Kid Kool (12-10-2016)