Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-29-2024, 06:39 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » 24/7 Heavy Metalweight Championship
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello Mr. Micheal Graves
BenitoAngelo Offline
Let's go kill someone, eh?

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

11-26-2016, 01:42 PM

Oh, hello Dark Warrior. You may not have heard of me, but I am the man with most reigns of the belt you are currently holping. I would like to hold it for a 6th time though. Right, so do you want to do this the easy way or the hard way? Any way is fine by me. Neither way has you keeping your championsnip. And, if you choose the fast way I will get my champinship back much quicker, so that's a plus.pIn any case, you will be giving me back my title I'll just be pinning you now and taking my title back. Thank you, my good sir.

Benito turns Micheal Graves around and hits him with a killing blow, and goes for the cover

1, 2,

5-5
Part of World's Friendliest Mafia with Jervis Cottonbelly
Part of PATROL with Jervis Cottonbelly, Thomas Nixon, and Guppy Parsh
6x HeavyMetalWeight Champion, 1x Trios Champion (/w Guppy Parsh and Jervis Cottonbelly)
[Image: 34diwx5.jpg]
Thanks to Micheal Graves for making my banner
Edit Hate Post Like Post
"Dark Warrior" Micheal Graves

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

11-26-2016, 02:05 PM

(11-26-2016, 01:42 PM)BenitoAngelo Said: Oh, hello Dark Warrior. You may not have heard of me, but I am the man with most reigns of the belt you are currently holping. I would like to hold it for a 6th time though. Right, so do you want to do this the easy way or the hard way? Any way is fine by me. Neither way has you keeping your championsnip. And, if you choose the fast way I will get my champinship back much quicker, so that's a plus.pIn any case, you will be giving me back my title I'll just be pinning you now and taking my title back. Thank you, my good sir.

Benito turns Micheal Graves around and hits him with a killing blow, and goes for the cover

1, 2,

(Let's go pinl someone, eh)

(4-5
Part of World's Friendliest Mafia with Jervis Cottonbelly
Part of PATROL with Jervis Cottonbelly, Thomas Nixon, and Guppy Parsh
5x HeavyMetalWeight Champion
pin)

Micheal is caught off guard by the attack, but it should take more than that to keep Micheal down. At the count of two Micheal attempts a kickout!
Hate Post Like Post
Vincent Lane Offline
Rock n' Rolling XWF Owner and Megastar
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

12-01-2016, 08:18 AM

OOC: Sorry about ignoring these. I don't know why but I never seem to see them when they happen. Anyway... the first three letters in Benito's sub-title to the thread spell out "PIN."

Winner and NEW Heavymetalweight Champion - Benito Angelo

Hate Post Like Post
"Dark Warrior" Micheal Graves

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

12-01-2016, 09:27 AM

Congrats Benito, enjoy you're reign, at least until I decide to take it back.
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes "Dark Warrior" Micheal Graves's post:
Vincent Lane (12-01-2016)