Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-18-2024, 07:24 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Wild Card Weekend Night 1 RP Board
Josh.0
Kid Kool Offline
#WarGames [#bPrepared]

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

11-26-2016, 04:29 AM

[Image: kid%20kool%205_zpsfhkbtinc.png]

KK: So, I return from a quick vay-cay, still a young rook in this big fancy joint, and I got my first PPV match right out the gate? Sign me up, bay-BAY!!! This is FINALLY what I've been looking forward to, the chance to prove myself on the grand stage that is...... WildCard Weekend? What the hell does that mean, are we still carting around poker chips? Last time I checked those things were worth about as much as Mr. XWF's bedazzled storm trooper helmet! We're headin' to Vegas, so we might as well bring 'em back so this thing makes sense, how 'bout it?

Camera Bro Joe: I THINK the ppv is called 'WildCard Weekend' cuz it's, well... as you said, it's in Vegas. Kinda makes sense, don't it?

KK: Oh.....well then.

KK: .... WILDCARD WEEKEND, DADD-AYYY!!! This is the big one, ready to make a name for myself, and I've already sent out a challenge to another young buck, some poor sap named Joshua. ....Just Joshua. Dude, I'm gonna give you a gift, a moniker if you will. From henceforth you shall be known as-- Josh.0, the mundane, monotonous, mediocre moron without a clue. Why did I ask you to battle? Because, let's face facts folks, I need to show my skill, my wares if ya wheel and this SKEEZ is a 3 count away from being my PPV, prime time, sold-out arena BITCH. Josh.0, you walk in to a place, ya think ya got the whole game down, but lemme tell ya somethin' buster, NEH-EH!!!

KK: This whole show has one purpose-- to launch me from an opener to a main eventer, I got this thing on LOCK, belie' dat. Josh, you've given me the one way ticket I need to cash in for a trip to the top, and buddy boy, I thank you. You're the stepping stone boy a big time player MAN such as myself needs to rack up a win over so he can cruise on into the title picture, and if I lose? I'll be shocked, there's no other way to put it, I will SLAP myself silly if I lose to a sucker such as you. I need some kind of message to send to the gentlemen of the board that it's my time, it's a new day, it's a new DAWN, a dawning of a better breed here in the Xtreme Wrestling Federation.

"Welcome to the era of The Kid.
Hashtag-- #KOOL_WILL_KILL_YOU

.:end transmission:.

[Image: darren%20gardella.png]

5x HeavyMetalWeight | 1x Federweight | #YourOnlyHope | #HeroOfTheDay | #80s4LIFE
@kool_beanz_123 (on forum) | "I'm 2 cute for this shit." ~ Hunter Payne | W/L -- 3/11 | @kool_beanz_123 (on twitter)
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Kid Kool's post:
Vincent Lane (12-02-2016)