Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 06:25 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
A lesson from the beast
Jason E Smith Offline
Welcome the Darkness

XWF FanBase:
Tweener/Neutral

(crowd reaction varies; dips between face & heel)

05-05-2013, 12:13 PM

Camera fades up to a classroom and Jason E Smith is sat down at a teachers desk, on one side there's a apple ruler, chalk and on the other is a package that was given to him before last Wednesday's match

Jason E Smith: come on in class take a seat, and we haven't got all day, now last Wednesday in my triple match I learnt an important lesson never trust anyone i thought Eric Rex was leaving the ring, he done it before with white lion i thought he was doing the same last week but i was wrong, does that make me mad at Eric Rex no because it was smart, no that makes me mad at myself for not kicking his head off into the cheap seats and now this week another triple threat match with Brian Campbell the new guy that just had his debut match last week and lost and you now become the first part of next practical lesson and then you have a AJ Powell a guy that won his first match since his return and now must prove he can beat someone on his own he becomes the second part of our practical lesson, the lesson that i will teach in that ring on Wednesday will show exactly who Jason E Smith really is i am going to put everyone on notice and why they should be afraid of the beast inside and unfortunately i have to use my opponents this week as an example and i could either finish the lesson in two ways with my superkick or with my new move beast choke
(rear naked choke) ethier way everyone here in the XWF will learn something for life

Jason E Smith stands up and heads towards the door... stops and turns

Jason E Smith: Class dismissed
Edit Hate Post Like Post