Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-19-2024, 05:19 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Chaos.
Steve "KingSlayer" Davids Offline
Steve Davids

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(booed by casual fans; hurts people; often angry)

05-06-2013, 05:56 AM

Alone. Isolated. Sometimes this was how I need to be. Thoughts flowing through my mind like sewage through the River Themes. A trickle of sweat dripping down my forehead like the last rain drop on a window after a storm. It soaked into my rugged brown beard that acted as a sponge. I pushed my messy brown locks back and stared deeply into my own eyes in a mirror. This was it. Attired with a casual white vest top, grey lounge pants and white socks, I frowned. I had made it. For the second week in a row I would feature in the main event… The camera man stood behind me, filming the shot that was being fed to the live Warfare audience. I began to talk with a solemn sadness in my croaking voice. A tear of sadness rolled down my face, replacing the sweat of stress that had come before. My breaths grew deeper and weaker as fury filled my burning eyes and the rages filled my burning heart. Nothing else was in the camera shot other than ominous emptiness.

Steve Davids
“It falls down to me to end the hopes and dreams of KnightMask. I saw the way he looked at that championship. I saw the glint in his eye as he fantasized and dreamt about wearing that belt around his waist legitimately. It falls down to me to end those tantalizing thoughts. He gawped at the championship as if he was being mesmerised by a rhythmic harmony of magical mermaids. Raising it as if it was his own was the most elephantine mistake the submission master will ever make. I want him to realise that he is a lie. Behind that mask. Behind all of those false truths lies what we all hold. Envy. Jealousy. Desperation. He claims to hold this honour that so many people acclaim to hold. Another false truth. Every man in this business can pretend that they are the honourable man sent to please the fans. The people. In reality this is a lie. KnightMask knows it yet he continues to fight it.

You all judge me… (Bursting into a shout)By what right does the man who continues to live a life of lies judge the man who is honest with himself? BY WHAT RIGHT!? (Shouting ends, and I begin to whisper with a sinister tone.) If that is what honour truly is then is it any wonder that I choose a life of vengeance and anguish? You people can cheer for your beloved KnightMask and he can continue to soldier on through these lies whilst I remain true to the one person that really matters… ME! I hold as much honour as any other man, for at least I am true. How many of you petty fools can say the same?

The people have seen my anguish; my passion.

Darkness surrounds the light within all of us and that much is clear. My past my history suffocates any kindness that is left within me. Destruction seems to be my only answer as Angelus clearly felt this past week on Warfare. I am not the man that you people believe I am… Yet, it is too late to be anything else. For the rest of my days I will be seen as a monster within a man. This means nothing though. Glory will take control of the disaster that has struck me. This is why I need to defeat KnightMask. This is why I need to defeat Sebastian Duke. I refuse to feel this sorrow any longer.

Throughout the week I promised you two men something. I promised that I would not fail. Despite my evil. Despite all of my sin. Despite all of my sorrow. There is one thing I am not. I am not an oath breaker. So heed this words. Listen closely. Those mermaids in your head are going to be strangled by my victory KnightMask. You shall no longer be dreaming of your honourable glory. You will be staring deeply into these same harsh blue eyes as I stare into now.

You will be another stepping stone on my way across the river. You will be another step of my ladder to the top. You will be another branch of the tree I climb to get that fantastic view. The metaphors go on my friend. The point is you are no hero. This story has no happy ending I am afraid….

Inevitable is a word that must be used lightly…. However, on a final note…

Something has always been clear. You may not know this. If you ignore all of this speech I want you to know that amongst the mist, the hellish smoke and the dust of decimated buildings. That one thing that has always been clear… Chaos is inevitable. As are these final words…”

Alone. Isolated. Steve Davids tilts his head around from his deep stare into the mirror. His rant coming to a close. He now squints and stares deeply into the camera lens. A final tear trickled down his face whilst the self-proclaimed ‘Psycho Sensation’ grinned sinisterly. His dimples appeared amongst his beard like valleys of death covered in trees. He moved his arm towards the camera as he whispered the final words.

All men must fall.”

The camera shot faded, as did those final words.

[Image: Gtfmgih.jpg]

3x Xtreme Champion
1x Briefcase Holder
1x Television Champion
1x Universal Champion
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Steve "KingSlayer" Davids's post:
(05-09-2013), KnightMask (05-06-2013), Wallace Witasick (05-08-2013)