Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-15-2024, 09:29 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » 24/7 Federweight Championship
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
You can't touch this!
Kid Kool Offline
#WarGames [#bPrepared]

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

11-24-2016, 02:10 PM

Calypso is driving a dune buggy through a junkyard, looking for used condoms. SUDDENLY of all, Kid Kool drops a car on top of the buggy, before climbing on top of the car which has compounded Cally. He speaks while standing above the wreckage.

"YO! Cally, you fat-headed fudge nugget, how the hell are ya! The name's Kid Kool, but you can call me your final Federweight title defense... cuz I'm about to lift that strap quicker than I dropped this mudda on yo' AZZ-HOLE, bwahahahaha!!! But seriously, I'm glad I had this car in hand, cuz if I had to pin you body on body you might just infect me with a lethal dose of U-G-L-Y, and you KNOW you ain't got no alibi! You're so damn ugly even your MOM couldn't possibly love you. You look like a semi truck already met that face about ten years ago!

"Really, checking tape, you have weaker game than Drezdin, how you picked up this title I'll never know. But believe me when I tell you... I'm about to alleviate that problem. Did you ever pass the third grade? Cuz listening to you ramble is like listening to an eight yeard old reading Mad Magazine, a simpleton reading simple barbs he doesn't even understand half the time. Path-ET-ic!

"So, if you do manage to tear yourself up from this mess, I'll be waiting with bells on, ready to jar with you. and cut you down like a buzzsaw through a maple tree! I'm not a man, I'm not a regular joe, I'm MORE than a man, I'm a bonafide #InteretSuperstar, BEE-YOTCH~!! Kiss my boot while you're at it why don't ya, I'll teach your grandmama to suck eggs, BOOYAH!!! And I'm gonna get wih ya, ZAPOW!!!!"

Kid Kool then pisses in Calypso's general direction while Danny Devito counts the fall; 1..2..

..what, me worry?..

[Image: darren%20gardella.png]

5x HeavyMetalWeight | 1x Federweight | #YourOnlyHope | #HeroOfTheDay | #80s4LIFE
@kool_beanz_123 (on forum) | "I'm 2 cute for this shit." ~ Hunter Payne | W/L -- 3/11 | @kool_beanz_123 (on twitter)
Edit Hate Post Like Post