Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-29-2024, 06:08 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare Results
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wednesday Warfare - 11/23
Vincent Lane Offline
Rock n' Rolling XWF Owner and Megastar
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

11-25-2016, 08:50 AM

[Image: L06Pst3.png]

Coming at you from the AccorHotels Arena in Pariss, France... THIS IS WEDNESDAY NIGHT WARFARE!!!!

Jervis Cottonbelly
- vs -
Chimpo

Kurt Angle and Benito Angelo
- vs -
Ronnie Cage and David Stone
"Bad Attitude"

Thaddeus Duke
- vs -
Thomas Nixon
- vs -
"The Franchise" Michael Graves

Chris Chaos & "The Radical" Gabe Reno
- vs -
Trax & Robbie Bourbon

MAIN EVENT
[Image: VvZZAtk.png]
Tag Team Titles Match
Dr. Louis D'Ville & Unknown Soldier
"Doctor Satan"

- vs -
Dolly Waters & Luca Arzegotti

Dolly Waters is sitting on a crate, checking her texts, when a shout is heard.

"'Ey yo, little lady. One can only put up with so much verbal hatred till he decides to reel back and swat someone to the ground."

Dolly: The fuck are you on about and where the fuck are you... WHO the fuck are you? Show yourself you scared little bitch!

"Gladly."

Suddenly, an arrow blazes through the air with a flame flickering from the tip. The arrow strikes the hallway light, and Dolly is lefr in pure darkness.

"Scared even a bit my fair maiden? Or are you a brave one after all?"

Dolly: You need to get lost you creep! If you even DARE touch me, I swear to god I'll have your body chopped up like a Thanksgiving ham!

"Ooo, I'm quivering in my boots, you delusional bitch. Sorry about your damn luck."

A few moments pass, some sounds are heard in the dark, before the lights return... and Dolly is seen driven through the crate she was just perched upon. A message is scrawled across her forehead in blood red marker as the camera zooms in...

#tick_tock

|3Days &Counting|

Dewey: Let's quit monkeying around and get to the show! Welcome to Warfare everyone... we are only two weeks away from Wild Card Weekend and the XWF has been shaken to its foundation as the Universal Title has changed hands... TO GOD DAMN PETER GILMOUR!!

Feel Good by Gorillaz plays as out of nowhere, Chimpo swings around the rafters on ropes. He swings around and down, until he lands in the ring, wearing a pair of clothes and screaming excitedly.

As "Lover's Lane" plays over the loudspeakers, Jervis Cottonbelly appears on stage to the joy of the XWF faithful, wearing a top hat, a light blue blazer, and carrying a cane along with his usual ring attire. He strolls down to the ring, waving to and shaking the hands of fans at ringside on his way. When he gets to the ring, he wipes his feet on the ring apron before entering. He then hands his entrance attire to the ref, politely thanks him, and then offers a hand to his opponent to shake.

Jervis and Chimpo spend a few seconds staring at each other. One of the biggest Warfare's of the year is tonight, and these two have a chance to set the tone for the show early.

Suddenly, as if shot out of a cannon, Chimpo takes off. He moves with lightening quickness as he jumps and smacks Jervis in the face, but his momentum carries him out of the ring. A now angry Jervis rolls out of the ring to chase him. Chimpo excitedly runs around the ring, Jervis in pursuit. It is quite comical.

Jervis, being a human and having a shred of logic, decides to turn the other way and run to catch Chimpo on his 4th rotation. When Chimpo rounds the ring he sees Jervis there and stops, letting out a yell and poudning his chest with his fists. Jervis goes to grab Chimpo but he wiggles out, escaping into the ring. Jervis follows and proceeds to chase Chimpo around the interior of the ring this time. Jervis, now clearly frusterated, taes off his shoe and throws it at Chimpo, nailing him in the bac of the head. The money yells, letting out a vile screech, and with his money rage charges Jervis.

Jumping onto Jervis, the chimp begins to reign blows down left and right. Headbutting, punching, biting. Jervis throws the money off him, and Chimpo flies and rolls across the ring. Up again and on the attack, Jervis barley had time to shake off the other one. Another series of fist-smashes and headbutts from the enraged monkey. Jervis pulls his hands up and puts them on the chimps bac, trying to pry him off. But the monkey is relentless. Throwing him off again Jervis waves a finger and says "No, Bad Monkey! You, sir, need to play nice".

Chimpo runs again, beginning to get very agitated. Jumping towards Jervis, the big Englishman moves and Chimpo crashes into the turnbuckle.

Holding his head, Jervis seemingly feels bad and goes over to check on the monkey. He gives him a hug and squeezes him tightly. Chimpo is having none of it and bites the nose portion of Jervis's mask and sends him reeling.

Benito Angelo, another member of PATROL, runs down to the ring. Benito has a crop of bananas on his hand. Getting to the ring aprol he peels one and offers it to Chimpo. The monkey makes a "ooohh eeeiii" sound and rolls out of the ring. Noticing his racoon, he grabs it and throws it at Benito, who drops the bananas and backs away. Chimpo proceeds to eat said bananas as the ref has no choice but to count.

Chimpo peels the second......

Halfway done with second

10!

Jervis stands with his hands on his hips, shaking his head as the ref holds up his hand.

Winner by Count Out - Jervis Cottonbelly

Jervis heads to the back, triumphantly.

Chimpo is still reeling from his defeat when the X-Tron begins to glow with a blinding light.

The Grand Symphony of Sinister Intent by Capitalistic Death Machine of Rape plays

Dewey: I...don't recognize this music.

There's a sudden crash and several bricks seem to have fallen from the ceiling onto Chimpo. He could move before but now he seems to be out cold.

As the base drops and the song reaches it's crescendo a figure in a space suit begins to walk down the ramp; he has microphone in hand.
[Image: latest?cb=20140119020936]

"I knew if I sat back watched XWF shows long enough I'd get the perfect opportunity to enact my evil plan and inflict it on this world. Thank you Chimpo for falling into my trap. Now that you're unconscious I will rape you and since you are a monkey I will get AIDS, then everyone else I rape will gets AIDS too! I will reach my true form and finally become THE SPACE AGE AIDS TRANSPORT MACHINE I was created to be! MUHAHAHAHAHAHA!"

Dewey: Oh no! Chimpo can't give consent in Paris because he is only five years old!

The Space Age AIDS Transport Machine's maniacal laughs spreads through the arena. He reaches the ropes and tries to pull himself onto the apron when something else falls from the ceiling...A chainsaw? The Space Rapist tries to dodge it but it's too late it lands on his shoulder and goes straight through until it hits the ground, separating his arm from his body. Blood is flooding from his arm hole shooting out all over the audience; he starts running around the outside of the ring bleeding and screaming all over until he...trips over something? The camera pans down

IT'S BATMAN'S LEG!

The Space Rapist face-plants onto the floor then "The Caped Crusader" Guppy Parsh rolls out from under the ring and grabs him by his only arm and bat-hand-cuffs it to the bottom rope.

Guppy Parsh calls out to the audience, "Who else likes their rapists without arms?"

The crowd cheers in French while Guppy picks up his chainsaw from the floor and raises it over his head.

Dewey: We don't have any sponsors tonight!

Guppy revs the chainsaw and brings it down right on the villain's only elbow. As the blade cuts through his bone, his arm tissues rip apart and sends a fresh coat of blood all over Guppy's batsuit leaving a nasty stain. When the job is finished Guppy rolls into the ring where Chimpo is starting to recover from having bricks dropped on him.

Guppy Parsh
: "You're not a lizard, but you are oppressed all the same, Chimpo. That man wanted to do something irredeemable to you just because of some stereotype he heard. The same thing happens to lizards every single day. If you join us, then maybe you can help us...."

Guppy looks at the camera.

"STOP IT...When I look at you and I look in the mirror I see that we are nothing more than animals. Bats and Monkeys are predators just like our lizard brothers and sisters. What I'm trying to say is the PAT-RO-oL's door is always open to you. I'll vouch for you. And then you can be a chimpion like us after WildCard Weekend...."

Guppy gives Chimpo a look of encouragement, the same look of encouragement all rape-victims should receive, then he leaves to go to the Muslim part of town.

Dewey: We're ready for some tag team action, but Kurt Angle and Benito Angelo, who are already in the ring, don't seem to be getting along. This is a lot like the way Benito and Gowen were on Savage! Is Benito just a bad partner? How does this bode for the upcoming Trios Tag defense at Wild Card?

Dewey: Here come Ronnie Cage and David Stone... Bad Attitude have done great here in XWF thus far, completely undefeated as a unit. Will that continue at Wild Card? Will they be able to overcome the challenge before them here tonight?

Tig O'Bitties: The following contest is a tag team match! Introducing first, Benito Angelo and Kurt Freakin' Angle!!!!

Crowd members leave to go to the bathroom.

Tig O'Bitties: And their opponents, at a combined wight of 560 pounds... BAAAAAAAAD ATTITUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUDE!!!

DING!!!! Slam that bell, Nipsey!

Benito and Cage were the first to start off. The two spoke with their partners first, thinking up a plan, before long Cage and Benny were in the center of the ring. Benito being a gentleman now put his hand out to shake Cage's hand, who looked at it in disgust, he slapped away Benito's hand. The Italian just smiled and shrugged before decking Cage right in the face. BAM! Cage stumbled backwards holding his jaw, Benito rushed him and fired off punches left and right at Cage's face, but Cage saw an opening and kicked Benito right in the knee, Benny dropped down to his knee then felt the knee of Cage right on his nose. Benito went down rolling around holding his nose. Cage took a moment to catch his breath. Once he was steady, he made his way over to Benito, who was getting to his feet, Cage kicked him in the gut before grabbing him and planting him down with a spike DDT. Cage got Benito up to his feet, but as he was getting Benny upright, The Italian countered with a wicked European Uppercut, which sent Cage up into the air before crashing and burning onto the mat below. Benito mounted the fallen Cage and started to unleash a fury of punches to Cage's face followed by a pin.

1!

TW-Kick out!

Cage wasn't going to be beaten so easy, Benito got up and tagged his partner in. Angle and Benito grabbed Cage and hit a double suplex. Stone wasn't happy as he was yelling at the ref to get Benito out of the ring, which is what the ref was doing now, Angle was bending over to get Cage up but the sly fucker punched Angle right in the dick. OUCH!. Angle grabbed his crouch in pain, Stone reached out his hand to Cage, who was crawling over to him now as fast as he could. Angle was still down holding his garden snake.

TAG

Stone was in now and helped his best buddy to his feet before going to Kurt Angle and brought him before Irish Whipping him to Cage, who was waiting for Angle. SMACK! the sound was heard through out the arena. The crowd went "Oooooooo"
When Cage dropkicked Angle in the face. Stone laughed and pointed at Angle, then flipped of Benito who tried to strike Stone, but he was too far away to get a hit. Stone made his way over to Angle, got him to his feet and Irish whipped him into his team's corner. Stone ran and smack Angle with a clothesline. He tagged in his partner. Stone and Cage grabbed Angle. Stone hooked Angle's arms behind his back. Cage did a combo of punches on Angle's guts, then stepped back and slapped his leg. Signaling for The Van Zant. Cage went for it, CRACK! BUT IT WASN'T ANGLE WHO HE HIT! Angle got loose and rolled out of the way, Cage super kicked Stone. Cage now in shock at what he had done didn't see Angle come up and lifted Cage up into the air. ANGLE SLAM!

The ref got Stone out of the ring, Cage was laid out and Angle was now trying to crawl his way to Benito, who was reaching out as far as he could. He was slapping the turnbuckle to pump up the crowd, it was working. The crowd was cheering for him, they wanted their Italian hero in the ring and they wanted him now. Cage was getting up and noticed Angle going for the tag, He used all of his might to get to Angle before he tagged in Benito, Angle was almost there, Cage leaped like frogger and...

TAG MADE!

Benito stepped through the ropes like a bat out of Hell!(Side note. Meatloaf is a fat God.) The Italian kicked Cage, Stone was in now trying to get a cheap shot, but NOPE, Benny boy saw this coming and brought Stone down with a spinebuster. He raised his hands in the air and the crowd lost their shit. Benito helped Kurt out of the ring before turning to Cage, who was using the ropes to help himself up. Benny grabbed Cage and locked him in to finish him off with the Killing Blow, Benito lifted Cage up and DINK!

Stone kicked Benito on the side of the head with left footed Super Kick. STONE CUTTER!

Benito fell backwards and as he was, he tried to reach out to grab something to catch himself, but unintentionally tagged his partner in! The ref was telling Benito to get out as Angle weakly got into the ring. As the ref was helping Benito out of the ring, Stone came up from behind Angle, Stone had something in his hand, A LEAD PIPE!

WHACK!

Angle was struck in the back of the head with the pipe. Cage grabbed Angle and locked him in a full-nelson, he looked to the left and to the right before The Alabama-Rama! Angle landed right on his face, Cage turned him over and went for the cover.

1!

2!

3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dewey: Stone and Cage did it, even if they cheated a little. Oh well.

Winners - Bad Attitude

Warfare comes back from break and we hear Reno on his cellphone with someone.

"Yeah, I know, right? Well I have a surprise for Mr. Chaos. Wait until he gets to that ring....he will never see it coming. He wants to deny my my chamber spot, my shot at glory......"

We see Jenny Myst outside of Reno's locker room, what she was doing there, nobody knows. She hears this and immediately pulls out her cell phone and begins recording.

Shaking her head she runs off screen.

Tig O'Bitties: The following contest is a TRIPLE THREAT!

"My Sacrifice" by Creed booms through the arena, and the crowd cheers in anticipation for the beloved Thomas Nixon. As Scott Stapp's voice plays over the PA, Nixon appears on the stage wearing his black trunks and cape. What stands out to the crowd most is the green lizard insignia on the back of the cape that represents what Thomas is truly fighting for. Nixon races down the ramp, as the crowd applauds him and his cause, whether he is completely insane or not. Nixon hops on the and climbs up the far turnbuckle. Taking off his cape, he then holds it like a flag and gestures at the insignia. The crowd roars in approval, before Thomas enters the ring.

Music hits through arena, lights dim and spotlight hits entrance ramp. Michael appears standing on entrance ramp, looking left to right throughout the crowd. He makes his way down the ramp, wearing a sleeveless, hooded, black jacket that covers his face. As he makes his way down the bottom of the ramp, a sadistic smile appears on his face and he gazes into the camera. Michael points his fingers into the shape of a gun and points it to his temples then walks from the camera to the steps of the ring. While on the apron, he looks into the crowd and raises both arms into the air, leaning his head back to gaze at the ceiling above him before entering the ring. He walks to the corner ring post and sits down like a "raven", awaiting his opponent's arrival.

March or Die begins and the arena darkens. White spot lights ignite on the entrance stage engulfing Captain James Edwards in white hot light. Edwards leads his charge, Thaddeus Duke to the ring. Thaddeus slaps some hands of fans as he walks the aisle and also stops to take selfies with them and his shit eating grin before reaching the ring.

DING DING DING!!!!!

The bell rings and the three men look at each other before all charging the center of the ring at once.

Nixon and Garves seem to be on the same page early as they shove Dukes into the corner and begin to unload on him. Punches, kicks, chops.

Thaddeus fights out though, with shots to Nixon, backing him off, then is dropped back in the corner by a few hard shots by Graves.

As Graves continues to hammer away, Nixon grabs him and pulls him off, delivers two chops, then whips him into the ropes before delivering a clothesline.

Dukes is now up and out of the corner and jumps Nixon before he has a chance to turn, chopping him a few times in the chest. Nixon returns the chops and gets the better of Dukes as he whips him into the ropes. Nixon goes for the boot, Dukes ducks, and bounces off the ropes and levels Nixon with a flying clothesline!

Dewey: Fast paced match so far--true triple threat style!

Graves was back up now and whipped Dukes into the turnbuckle, hitting him with a splash and as he wobbled out to the middle delivered a crushing DDT in the center of the ring.

Not able to catch his breath his pin attmpt was broken up immediately by Nixon who put a foot into Graves's back. Another kick to the ribs, Nixon bounces off the ropes and drops an elbow onto the already downed Thaddeus Dukes. The fast paced action continued as Graves flew off the ropes and Nixon side-stepped, grabbing him and hitting a HUGE exploder suplex.

COVER

Kick out!

Duke was now up and in the mix. Grabbing Nixon, he kicked him in the gut and dropped him with a DDT in the center of the ring.

Dewey: Thaddeus going up top here!

FROG SPLASH!

Graves PLANTS one on Nixon!

PIN

BROKEN UP BY DUKE

Bouncing off the ropes with a quick strike Duke hits the springboard hurricarana.....all three men take a minute to catch their breath.

Duke back up, so is Graves. After tying up, Duke gets the reversal and delivers a neck breaker to Graves.

Duke locks in the figure four on Graves! Graves writhes in pain! He reaches for the rope but he is in the center of the ring!

Dewey: Is Graves going to tap?!

Just as it looked like Graves was going to submit, Nixon flies in out of nowhere with a big splash and takes out both men!

Nixon pins Graves

Graves gets a shoulder up!

Nixon is frustrated. He lifts up Graves to go for a neck breaker but Graves counters, going for a small package roll up.......

Duke in to break it up!

Dewey: Nobody can get an advantage early here.

Duke bounces off the rope and drop kicks Nixon in the face then pops up only to be clotheslined by a flying Graves.

Graves postures to the crowd, then climbs the top rope. SWANTON BOMB! GRAVES TRYING TO END IT HERE!

Graves hooks a leg on Duke, but before even a count of one, Thomas Nixon drags Graves off of Duke and tosses him out of the ring! Nixon drops onto Duke himself!

1!

2!!!

Duke with a shoulder up!

Nixon slaps the mat in frustration, then stands up and ponders his next move.

Nixon seems to have a lightbulb go off in his head as he turns and grabs Duke from the mat...

LOW BLOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thad Duke just slammed an uppercut into Thomas Nixon's little lizards, and Nixon drops to one knee!

Thaddeus Duke sees the opportunity, and he runs the ropes... springboard from the middle!

BRING ME HIS HEAD!!!!!!!

Duke drops the mid-air rotation guillotine legdrop right across the back of Nixon's head and Nixon is planted in the center of the ring!

Duke with a cover!

1!

Wait! Mike Graves is on the middle of the top rope! He leaps off toward Duke!

FIRST STRIKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thaddeus Duke saw Graves coming and hopped up, hitting that superkick squarely onto Graves' jaw!

Graves is done! But Duke eschews a cover, and instead grabs Graves by the legs...

RAISE THE WHITE FLAG!

Duke has that sharpshooter sunk in deep on Graves, and Graves is wailing in agony!

Thomas Nixon is starting to move!

NOT IN TIME! GRAVES TAPS OUT TO THADDEUS DUKE!!!!!

Winner by Submission - Thaddeus Duke

Dewey: Great victory for the young Duke... what the...

The lights dim as the image of a man, face painted to look like a pale white skull on the X-tTron. He stands staring ominously toward the ring.

Micheal Graves: Michael....

"The Franchise" Michael Graves looks up to the X-Tron to see this other Micheal staring back at him. The Franchise has a look of confusion fall over him as he sets his eyes on Micheal Graves. Both men have an eerily similar look about them.

Micheal Graves: Do you know who I am?

"The Franchise" Michael Graves still looking confused shrugs his shoulders and shakes his head no while he clearly mouths "What the fuck?". "The Dark Warrior" Micheal Graves leans back away from the camera slightly as a smug smile comes across his face.

Micheal Graves: The XWF has all but forgotten me over the last decade. My triumphs like defeating Killjoy for the World Title, and my crushing defeats like when I lost to...

Micheal Graves shuts his eyes and makes a look of utter disgust before continuing.

Micheal Graves: ...to my brother Sean. I used to be somebody here. I walked the halls with some of the biggest names the XWF has ever had to offer. Centurion, Dynamic Dynamite, Steve Jason to name a few. I walked among legends and when I left I thought I left behind a legacy that would be remembered.

Micheal Graves leans back towards the camera wide eyed and angrily he continues.

Micheal Graves: BUT I WASN'T REMEMBERED!

Micheal takes a deep breath to calm himself before continuing.

Micheal Graves: I wasn't remembered, not by the fans, not by the new staff, and not by the next generation of XWF superstars. I have fallen victim to time, because time erases everything eventually...

A smile comes across Micheals face as he taps his finger on his chin a few times and then points towards the other Graves.

Micheal Graves: ...but you haven't forgotten me have you Michael Graves?

Micheal leans back and looks relaxed as he calmly continues.

Micheal Graves: Michael, I like your style, but that's probably just because it's been mine all along. If it was just our similar names maybe, maybe I could buy it. Maybe I could be convinced that this... That YOU are just a coincidence. However I can not accept that you having shown up to THIS COMPANY, wearing THAT OUTFIT, and going by THAT NAME is all a coincidence!

Micheal pauses for just a moment as he seems to try and collect his thoughts.

Micheal Graves: You know, I can handle being forgotten, I really can. It's nothing new and I learned to accept it a long time ago. The world of professional wrestling moves very quickly. Fans tend to forget even quicker. It's just how things are, but what I can't handle, what I will NOT accept is a second rate imitation of me trying to make a name in the ring that I left it all in every night. Especially when that imitation doesn't even have it in him to win a fucking match!

Micheal closes his eyes and takes a deep breath before continuing in a softer tone.

Micheal Graves: Thaddeus Duke has been convinced that you and I are one and the same. He was convinced that you were just desperately trying to draw some attention to yourself. He thought this because you simply do not have the required skill set to make it here in the XWF on your own merit. That is why you loose, that is why you come out here looking like a carbon copy of a man who hasn't been featured on this show for a decade, and that is why I have decided to return.

Micheal leans forward , close to the camera. The shot pulls back showing "The Franchise" Micheal Graves, pointing at the X-Tron and yelling something that the camera does quite pick up.

Micheal Graves: So I have a proposal for you Michael. Vincent Lane had asked us to face each other over Wildcard Weekend. It was a offer that I declined to comment on at the time. Most people seemed to think that my reluctance to give an answer right then and there meant that I was saying no. However if you read the statement that I released in reply to Vincent's request, I never said no.

So here is my challenge. Wildcard Weekend "The Dark Warrior" Micheal Graves (vs) "The Franchise" Michael Graves. If you win I'll leave, I'll quietly return to retirement and give you my blessing to continue on as you have been, but if I can beat you, then you loose the make up, you stop calling yourself Michael Graves or you leave the XWF all together. Either way... this silly imitation ends.

We see Chris and Jenny walking briskly down the hall. Jenny insisting she heard Reno say these things. As they turned the corner towards his locker room, the two men bumped chests.

"Yo! What the fuck is your problem you little punk. I agreed to have your back and you planned to fuck me all along?"

Reno had a dumb smile on his face.

"Okay, you caught me. Your little wench here must have been snooping. Better keep that think on a leas-----"

His words were cut off by a big right hand from Chaos. The two tied up, wrestling around the back stage area knocking all sorts of things over. Reno began to pummle Chris with rights and lets when Vinnie Lane came walking by. The two bumped into him, and Lane shoved back. It was that time Chris needed to grab Reno by the head and throw him through a plate glass window near by. Jenny gasped. Chris walked over and stood over Reno, panting.

Vinnie spoke up, also standing over Reno.

"You little slimeball. You wanted to ruin my tag match even after you begged for it? Then you come in and you hold me at gun point? And now your "injury" was staged??? Reno.......consider yourself suspended."

He looked at Chris.

"This is a triple threat match now. I have all the faith in the world in you." He laughed sadistically patting Chris on the shoulder as he walked off screen, leaving Chris snorting audibly with anger.

Dewey: What a huge last minute announcement! We were supposed to have a tag team match here but instead we're getting a three way dance with three of the six members of Wild Card Weekend's main event!

A series of fireworks fire off on the stage as Robbie's music starts to play throughout the arena. Across the X-Tron, we see the exact same thing as what is traditionally used as Robbie Bourbon's banner on the XWF website as Robbie steps out. He raises his arms to 45 degree angles while the X-Tron shows clips of Robbie hanging Ellis Bolton using the hook from an undone turnbuckle, Robbie forcing Vinnie Lane to sign his contract mid-match, and Robbie chokeslamming Bjorn Felhammen through the ring. Robbie starts to calmly walk down to the ring, taking his time to get there. He climbs the ring steps, stands on the apron, and turns his back to the ring, instead flipping backwards over the top rope. He then spins, hops on the second turnbuckle, and raises his arms at 45 degree angles again.

Tig O'Bitties: Ladies and gentlemen, the following match has been CHANGED to a triple threat! Introducing first, he is the man of the people... ROBBIIIIIIIIIEEEEEE BOURRBOOOONNNNNN!!!

Tig O'Bitties: And his opponent... accompanied to the ring by Jenny Myst... CHRIIIIIIS CHAAAOOOSSS!!!

Chris and Jenny saunter to the ring, cocky and pompous. Chris grabs a squeeze of Jenny's sweet seat and then rolls into the ring, staring down Bourbon as he hops up and down in a corner, pumping himself up.

Chaos then hands his coat to Jenny through the ropes and plants an awkwardly long tongue kiss onto his girl before getting his head back into the game and wiping off a smear of red lipstick with the back of his hand.

Tig O'Bitties: And finally... residing in Los Angeles by way of Brooklyn New York... he is a former XWF Universal Champion.... MISTER F'N DOMINANCE.... TRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAXXXX!!!!

Trax walks down to the ring in his wrestling attire and a black trench coat that reads "Mr FN' Dominance" and shades, he looks around at the crowd pointing and beating his chest smiling. Before he walks to the ring like a man with a mission and climbs the ring steps before climbing onto the turnbuckle. He raises his right arm into the air in a clench fist before jump off the turnbuckle into the ring. He takes off his shades and coat places them both into the corner before walking to the middle of the ring shadow boxing as he does, he then stands in the middle of the ring and raises his arm once more in a clenched fist, before backing up into the ring corner and shadow boxing some more and bouncing up and down on the spot waiting for the match to start.

As the bell sounds, all three men walk cautiously to the center of the ring, sizing one another up.

Trax and Bourbon share an uneasy nod… they had been planning on working together as a unit, but are now opponents. Let’s see if things are at all strained there.

Suddenly, Bourbon laughs. He points at Chris Chaos and laughs harder, then points at Jenny Myst outside of the ring! Bourbon makes “I have titties” hand gestures in front of his chest, pretending to fondle and suckle his imaginary breasts… and then he turns his back on Chaos! Bourbon wraps his arms around himself and runs his hands up and down his own back, pretending to make out with an imaginary woman! He’s even making sound effects!

“MMmm! Oh baby! Mmmmm! Jenny your penis is almost as hard as mine!”

Chris Chaos is livid! He charges at Bourbon and hits a high knee right into the big man’s back, sending Bourbon stumbling into the corner. Chaos is all over him quickly, swatting at the back of Bourbon’s head with rights and lefts as Robbie does his best to cover up.

TRAX FROM BEHIND!!!

Trax pulls Chaos off of Bourbon and sends him sprawling! Maybe there’s a little tag team chemistry left between Trax and Bourbon after all!

Chaos gets to his feet and starts jaw-jacking something fierce. He points his finger right into Trax’s chest, making movements and gestures pantomiming throwing someone over the top rope. He must be running his mouth about the Doc D’Ville rumble, which saw him and Trax going at it for almost the entire match!

Trax bounces his pecs and smiles! Then sends a quick jab right into Chaos’ face! Chaos’ head snaps back and Trax slams a fist into his midsection, doubling him over! Chaos briefly drops a knee to the mat but comes right back up… and gets dropped with a lightning fast uppercut from the one time Universal Champion!

Trax pulls Chaos up by the hair, then looks at Robbie in the corner with a nod. Bourbon says to go for it! Trax whips Chaos at Bourbon, and Robbie hits a huge Vader Attack, slapping his arms together around Chaos’ body and sending him to the canvas again!

Bourbon gives Trax a thumbs up, then reaches down and grabs Chaos with both hands around the throat, pulling him up in a double goozle, then chucks him into the corner. Bourbon backs up, gets his motor revving like a locomotive, churns his arms and legs in anticipation of rushing forward…

TRAP SILENCER TO THE BACK OF THE HEAD!!!!!

Trax shrugs and chuckles as Bourbons flops onto his face, completely unconscious.

Dewey: The crowd didn’t like that chap shot, but here in the XWF you gotta do what you gotta do!

Trax rolls Bourbon over and hooks a leg!

1!

2!!!!

Chris Chaos breaks up the pin! Chaos jumped onto Trax’s back just in the nick of time, beating on Trax’s dome with forearms. Trax rolls off of Bourbon and tries to fight Chaos off, but on the mat his boxing skills are nullified!

Chaos is like a pit bull on a toddler! He’s mounted Trax and is brutalizing him with hard ground and pound. Robbie Bourbon manages to roll away and drop out of the ring beneath the bottom rope, ensuring no one will be pinning him while he recovers from the devastating kick he took to his occipital lobe.

Chris Chaos stands and grabs Trax by the ankles… he hooks him, and he’s trying to roll him into a Boston Crab! Trax is fighting him off…

Trax is halfway over…

Trax is locked into the crab! His back is torqued at an ungodly angle, and he’s biting down gritting his teeth against the agony!

Trax struggles and gets a hold on the bottom rope, but there’s no breaks in a triple threat! Trax uses the rope to pull himself up, though…

Trax rolls forward, somersaulting his body and launching Chris Chaos over the top rope! Chaos crashes hard to the concrete floor!

Jenny Myst hurries over to check on Chaos while Trax sits up, breathing heavy and holding his hand on the small of his back.

Chaos looks woozy as Myst helps him up… then Jenny lets out a shriek and backs away! Robbie Bourbon has come around the ring and attacks Chaos with hug palm strikes to the head and chest!

Chaos eats another palm strike, but he gets his wits about him and blocks the following attempt. A quick kick to the gut later and Chris Chaos jabs his fingers into the throat of Bourbon! Then a thumb to the eye! Chris Chaos twists the mask on Bourbon’s head around, blinding him!

Chaos starts burying fists into the body of Robbie Bourbon, who does his best to protect himself without being able to see…

TOPE CON HILO FROM TRAX!!!!

Trax leapt over the top and took out both Bourbon and Chaos, sending everyone sliding across the floor! No rubber mats over the concrete here in the XWF!

Bourbon’s head hit the steps, he might be out again! Chaos looks like he only took a little of that impact, he’s already back to his feet, meeting Trax face to face again… and the two men go right back to trading shots on the outside! Chaos lands a clubbing blow to Trax, but Trax has that lightning fast handwork, shooting two liver punches back to back into Chaos’ body before Chaos can even react! Chaos take a huge right cross right on the chin, followed by a left hook from way back!

Chris Chaos spins around and is draped over the ring arpon, and Trax is looking under the ring…

He pulls out a table! Trax sets up a wooden table on the floor next to Chaos, then climbs onto the apron as well, pulling Chaos up there with him. Chaos blocks a lazy jab! Chaos with a headbutt! Trax is stunned, and Chris Chaos follows up with a stun gun on the apron! Trax luckily grabs the top strand and manages to not fall backward onto that table, but Chaos has something in mind.

Chaos goes into the ring and he races across the far ropes… he comes flying back with a huge spear to Trax!!!!

TRAX GOT HIS KNEES UP!!!!!

Chris Chaos falls backward, flat on his back! Trax is kneeling on the second rope, grinning from ear to ear after blocking that huge spear.

OH MY GOD!!!!!

BOURBON WITH A NECKWRECKER ON TRAX FROM THE APRON AND THROUGH THE TABLE!!!!!!!!

Trax and Bourbon li amongst the rubble of what used to be a perfectly fine table, both men breathing heavy and the worse for wear.

Finally, Bourbon begins to stir. He stands and brings Trax to his feet, rolling him back into the ring.

Chris Chaos with a baseball slide!!!

Robbie stepped out of the way! Chaos lands next to Bourbon on the floor, and Bourbon hits a scintillating upward strike to Chaos’ jaw, sending the blonde stumbling back into the ring post…

Bourbon rushes him!

DROP TOE HOLD BY CHAOS! BOURBON CRASHES AGAINST THE POST AND THE STAIRS!!!!

Bourbon is on his knees after having sent the top portion of the ring steps flying, and Chris Chaos climbs the corner…

Chaos waits as Trax stumbles to his feet, then leaps off the top with a giant ax handle…

TRAP SILENCER FROM TRAX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CHRIS CHAOS CAUGHT THE FOOT OF TRAX IN MID AIR!

Chaos lands on his feet, and he’s got an ankle lock sunk in on Trax’s foot, really cranking it in! Trax drops to his back and reaches for Chaos’ own ankle, and manages to roll him up!

1!

2!!!!

Chaos kicks out, and nips up to a vertical base!

Trax is up as well, and he limps forward and throws another Trap Silencer at Chaos!

But Chaos ducks! Trax spins around, and Chaos lifts him in a fireman’s carry!

EQUALIZER!!!!!!!

Chaos sent Trax’s skull right into the mat, and he covers with a lateral press!!

1!

2!!!!

FLYING SENTON FROM ROBBIE BOURBON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bourbon crashed down on top of Chaos before the three, and all three men are completely spent!

The crowd in Paris is losing its mind as the three warriors struggle to move, leaving referee Mike Hunt no choice but to start a ten count on all three of them!

1!

2!

3!

4!

5!

6!

7!

8!

Chris Chaos is up!

So is Trax!

Bourbon also gets to his feet!

Trax punches Chaos hard in the temple, sending him to a knee. Bourbon then drops Trax with a running clothesline!

Bourbon turns to Chaos…

SPEAR!!!!!!

Chaos came off the ropes and absolutely demolished Bourbon with that spear! Bourbon’s shoulders are down!

1!

2!

Trax breaks it up in the nick of time!

Trax stands up and gestures for Chaos to bring it on! Chaos doesn’t hesitate for a minute, but his wild punch is blocked! Trax, the golden gloves boxer, ducks low and sends a series of punches into Chaos’ midsection, knocking the wind out of him.

Chaos with a low blow!!!!

Chaos absolutely buried his knee below Trax’s belt, and Trax collapses in a heap, cradling his Mister F’n Testicles.

Chaos takes a step back… WRONG SIDE OF THE TRACKS!!!!

Dewey: Well that’s ironic.

Chaos lands the superkick flush on the kneeling Trax, and Trax falls forward onto his face.

Robbie Bourbon from behind! He slams a hard karate chop right atop Chaos’ head, trying to split his wig! Chaos stumbles, and Robbie grabs him by the back of his head and the back of his trunks, shoving him shoulder first into the corner! He may have separated his shoulder!

Robbie turns to Trax, and he lifts him off the canvas… he’s going for that Psycho Driver!

Bourbon has Trax up, and he turns…

Wait, Trax starts kicking his legs and wriggling around… he’s slipping out of Bourbon’s grip!

Trax lands on his feet in front of Robbie and right away starts peppering him with snap punches, nothing too damaging, but causing Bourbon to back away and lean against the ropes.

Chris Chaos comes back over, and he and Trax exchange a look…

DOUBLE CLOTHESLINE! BOURBON IS UP AND OVER TO THE FLOOR!!!!!

Trax and Chaos look each other up and down as Bourbon lies flat on his back on the concrete. Jenny Myst runs over and sends an ineffectual kick into the big man’s ribs to add insult to injury.

Trax and Chaos look like they’ve survived a car crash. Both men are blown up and clutching various parts of their aching bodies.

They lock up… Chaos pushes Trax into the ropes, pressing his palm into Trax’s face!

Trax reverses an irish whip, then catches Chaos as Chris tries to leap frog him! Trax tosses Chaos into the air!

TRAP SILENCER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chaos’ head hits the mat and Trax hooks both legs for the victory!!!!

1!!

2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CHRIS CHAOS KICKS OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chaos kicks out of the Trap Silencer, and Trax can’t believe it! Trax scoots backward on his rear end, trying to compose himself, and he’s arguing with Mika Hunt about the cadence of her count! He’s sure it was a three!!!

Trax is losing his mind with Mika Hunt, but she’s adamant about the count… Trax turns back to Chaos!

EQUALIZER!!!!!! A SECOND TIME!!!!!!!

Chaos quickly rolls forward pressing his back to Trax’s chest and clutching both legs!!!!

1!!!!!!

2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TRAX KICKS OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Trax used every ounce h could muster to kick out, then roll out of the ring onto the floor! Chris Chaos is going berserk screaming in the face of Mika Hunt!

“That was three and you fucking know it! That was FUCKING THREE!!!!”

Mike Hunt points at the XWF logo on her bosom and holds up two fingers in Chaos’ face! Chaos brings a a hand back to punch out the official!!!

ROBBIE BOURBON FROM BEEHIND WITH A ROLL UP!

ROBBIE WITH HIS FEET ON THE TOP ROPE!!!!

ROBBIE WITH A HANDFUL OF TIGHTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Winner by Pinfall – Robbie Bourbon

Dewey: Holy shit, Robbie Bourbon stole one from Chris Chaos! What a match!

Trax slides off of the apron to the floor again, having been a second too late to break up the pin. Chris Chaos is losing his god damned mind in the ring, and Jenny Myst is trying to calm him down. Wednesday Warfare takes a much-needed commercial break!

Tig O'Bitties: Ladies and gentlemen, the following contest is our MAIN EVENT for the evening, and is for the XWF Tag Team Championship!!!!

Doc D'Ville emerges from the back, and then his partner Unknown Soldier joins him at the top of the ramp.

Unknown Soldier and Greggo come prancing down towards the ring, skipping and frolicking two and fro. Sometimes just holding the others hand but most of the time holding the others penis. Unknown Soldier then prays to SATAN! in the middle of the ring while a red pentagram traces him from above in the rafters. The red disco lights tracing the pentagram around Soldier continues to encircle him constantly in a counter clockwise motion. While standing in the center of this pentagram of glowing lights, he kneels and touches both his shoulders and forehead as a sign of the Unholy trinity. In the name of the Liar, the Sinner, and the great father and lord of all that is Evil! Soldier then gets up and strokes his penis exactly 666 times getting faster and faster as the lights around him speed up in pace as well. He always wrestles with a full on raging erection for not only the increase in testosterone, but also as a scare tactic to the heterosexual male(s) or prude female bitch(es) he may be wrestling at the time.

Doc is somehow already in the ring next to him.

Tig O'Bitties: Introducing first... from the bowels of Hell... Unknown Soldier... Doctor Louis D'Ville... they are your XWF Tag Team Champions... DOCTORRRRRRRR SATANNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!

Dolly Waters comes from the back without Paul Heyman! She carries her Hart Title on her shoulder and marches to the ring, not looking the least bit intimidated by her frightening foes.

The lights in the arena begin to spazz the fuck out as the opening of "5AM in Toronto" plays and the X-Tron is graced by the pre-made vignette of the #MemeQueen's greatest moments. As the hardest rapper in the history of music begins his verse, Luca Arzegotti and Social Media God & Manager Extraordinaire Zane Kingsley III step out from behind the curtain to a thunderous mixed reaction: half the crowd about to ready to hop the barricade and murder the dynamic duo while the other half collectively loses their shit in excitement. Luca throws a few punches on the stage to loosen himself up before the pair make their way to the ring, Zane showing off dat motherfuckin' Jesus piece as usual.

......As Luca Arzegotti walks into the ring, Dolly looks at Soldier and Doc across from her. Soldier sticks his long tongue out at her. Doc blows her a kiss.

Taking a deep breath, Dolly tells Luca that she would like to go first. Soldier and Doc discuss it, and it is decided Soldier will face Dolly first.

Stepping through the rope the bell rings as the two circle. They tie up and Soldier get the early advantage, shoving Dolly into the far turnbuckle. Staying on the pursuit, Soldier follows her to the corner with a stinger splash. Dolly wobbles out to the middle of the ring and a running Soldier plants her with a bulldog before sticking his long tongue out to the Paris crowd. Grabbing Dolly by the hair to pick her up, Dolly puts a thumb in the eye making Soldier step back. Grabbing his ankle, she rolls him up and into a small package pin.

1!

Kickout!

Dewey: Dolly tried to end this thing early, but she will need more to do that to beat this team!

Dolly pops back to her feet, and Soldier to his. Dolly jumps him quickly with a series of rights and lefts, backing him into the ropes. Soldier is reeling, but Doc slaps him on the back and enters the ring behind Dolly, grabbing her by the hair. A sick smile on his face before delivering a vicious snap suplex. Soldier is in the corner now laughing histerically. A few boot stomps to Dolly a she rolls away.

Luca is reaching out for a tag but Dolly doesn't see it, and Doc gets her back to her feet. The scrappy Dolly waters knees Doc in the gut but an uppercut from the veteran brings her to one knee before an atomic smash colliding Dolly's head with his knee. Back down again she goes. Doc stays on the assault. Grabbing Dolly by her slim waist he gets her into a throwing German Suplex, tossing her across the ring as she lands on the back of her head. Doc postures, but only for a second as he runs towards the turnbuckle Dolly is pulling herself up onto. The XWF Star of the Month sees this and ducks and Doc's running elbow collides with the padded ring buckle, and he grabs it letting out a yell. Dolly kicks Doc in the back of the knee, taking him to one nee before bouncing off the ropes and planting his face to the canvas with a bulldog of her own.

After delivering the bulldog Dolly slides over and punches Soldier, knocking him off the apron and onto the floor. Grabbing and pulling herself up she flips and lands a moonsault onto the midsection of Doc.

Dewey: "Dolly on fire early here!"

Tagging in Luca, the big Italian explodes into the ring. Doc is back to his feet and Luca slams him into the far turnbuckle with a series of lefts and rights before bouncing back and hitting a big splash on the Doctor! Luca motions to the crowd then gets up on the second rope and rains down blows, the crowd counting along with him until he gets to ten. Doc is now woozy a bit, but on the tenth blow he grabs Luca around the waist, his legs wrapped, and powerbombs him out of the corner!

Buying himself some time Doc is able to tag in Soldier whose tongue is out again. He picks up Luca by the head and drops him immediately with a scoop slam. Soldier for the pin!

Luca kicks out!!!

Soldier shows his displeasure as he kicks Luca a few times as he tries to get up. Pics him up and hits another scoop slam. The momentum is shifting. Soldier pics up Luca but the head and whips him into the corner. Slamming into the corner Doc then grabs him around the neck and has him in a choke hold until the ref gets to a 4 count. After Doc breaks the hold here Soldier shoves him back into the corner and Doc locks on the forearm around the neck choke again.

Dolly complains to the ref

Dewey: Great chemistry shown here by the tag champs!

At count of 4 1/2 Doc breaks the hold and Luca is fading. Soldier takes him by the arm and whips him into the other corner, by Dolly. Pointing to Dolly and making a lick motion Soldier runs and hits a stinger splash on Luca in the corner. As Luca stumbles out of the corner Dolly tags him on the back, but Soldier doesn't see it. He whips Luca into the other corner by Doc, toying with his prey now, and gets ready for another stinger splash but before he can begin his run Dolly comes off the top rope with a drop kick. Doc is in the ring now and he goes after Dolly as Soldier rolls out of the ring.

Dolly uses her quickness to allude Doc and trip him with a russian leg sweep. Jumping up to the top rope she takes Soldier out with a suicide dive!

Doc hits Luca with a clothesline then exits the ring to help Soldier who is in the midst of an on the ground fist exhange with Dolly.

Doc pulls Dolly off solider by the hair and throws her back first into the barricade. Luca is now outside the ring and begins to exchange blows with Doc as Soldier rolls into the ring. Behind him, however, is Dolly who is on her feet and grabs Doc, whipping him into the steel steps. Rolling into the ring she is met with a clothesline by soldier. Neither team is able to get a clear advantage. The crowd begins to chant.

Doc is back on the apron, Luca lays outside the ring.

Soldier whips Dolly into the corner but she adjusts in mid air and hits Doc with a flying fis before boucning off the ropes and carthwheels into a hurricarana on Soldier!

PIN!

Kickout!

Dolly, clearly frustrated now, slaps the mat.

Luca is back on the apron now. She tags him in and the two of them do some work on Soldier in the corner before she steps out of the ring. Luca knees Soldier in the gut and hits him with a face buster. Soldier is up quickly, though, and Luca drops him again with a flying knee. Luca pumps the crowd up and runs for a clothesline on Soldier but Soldier counters and spears Luca. Dolly is on the top rope now and Doc is in the ring and wiggles the ropes, causing Dolly to lose her balance. She catches it, though and jumps off but is caught by Soldier into a HUGE powerbomb!

Cover!

1!

2!

LUCA breaks it up!

Dewey: Hey wait, what's this?

With the action heating up in the ring, Equinox comes marching to the ring, but not his usual cheery self. His head is slightly lowered and shoulders slumped he circles the ring, something weighing down his heart.

Luca exits the ring and confronts the downtrodden Nox, asking him if he is alright and trying to change the expression on Nox's face.

Dolly in the ring pokes out between the top and middle ropes, shouting at the two men to get it together. Nox takes a deep and heavy breathe before....

BAM!!!!!!!!

The extension of the kick and the impact on Dolly's chin echo, silencing the crowd. Luca is stunned. Heyman is stunned. ZKIII's twitter is stunned. Somewhere in Cambodia, Austin Fernando is stunned.

Luca is distraught, asking why but is replied with a hug with Nox whispering in Luca's ear.

"Goodnight sweet prince."

BAM!!!!!

A second kick floors Luca as Nox just stares at his handy work. He walks away with a look of disgust and leaves through the crowd, being hit with trash along the way.

Luca is then attacked by Doc but they are broken up by the ref. The crowd is chanting "Let Them Fight, Let Them Fight". Soldier in the corner tags Doc in. Doc and Luca fight in the ring as Dolly now come over and pulls Soldier off the apron. Those two fight on the outside and Doc and Luca fight inside. Dolly grabs her title belt, and when Soldier isn't looking tries to blast him with it. He ducks, grabbing Dolly and suplexing her through the announce table! Dolly is out!

Soldier then bounces into the ring and the two double team Luca. Dolly is out. Doc hit the Lobotomy on Luca! Just then he notices Dolly starting to stir. Soldier goes up top for a frog splash! He is about to hit the frog splash when Muddy Waters runs down to the ring and wiggles the rope. Soldier falls right on his nuts!

Doc sees this and exits the ring. Muddy and Doc renew their old rivalry. Dolly is staggering to the ring. Doc gets the best of Muddy, throwing him over the barricade and into the crowd. Just as Soldier re gains his balance and goes for the frog splash Dolly runs and spears Soldier in mid air!

Dewey: "OH MY GOD!"

Doc delivers a big boot to the face of Dolly and falls on top of Luca for the pin

3!!!!!!

Winners and STILL XWF Tag Team Champions - Doctor Satan

Doctor Satan concludes their victory celebration over Dolly Waters and Luca Arzegotti. In the corner, Dolly hovers over Arzegotti, nursing his wounds. Suddenly, Thaddeus Duke in plain old jeans and t-shirt emerges from backstage.

No music.

No lighting.

No entourage.

Just Duke.

Dewey: "This is unscheduled! Ladies and gentlemen, Thaddeus Duke is set to join us here on Warfare!"

Thaddeus grabs the mic from the ring announcer then rolls into the ring. He gets to his feet and stares down at Dolly and Luca.

"It seems I've had you all wrong, Dolly Waters."

Dewey: "I guess the kid has something to say to Ms. Waters!"

Remaining on the mat near Luca, she turns her head toward Duke, standing just a few feet away.

"Since my arrival here, it's no secret that I've criticized a lot of what goes on around here.

"The title picture.

"The champions.

"The XWF having no real direction with said champions.

"The truth is, I threw you into the same category as people like McBride and Scully. Not really championship material, yet they remain in the title picture while everyone else on the roster feeds on the scraps and scrubs that this company has to offer.

"Let's be real. It isn't much to get excited about.

"I'm here to tell you that I was wrong about you. You're just 13 years old and kicking ass. You are, however, making a lot of mistakes. You've surrounded yourself with people that you either can not trust or you simply can not rely on.

"Paul Heyman. Sure he's a fantastic manager. He molds young impressionable minds into championship caliber mega stars. He's guided you through this company like a heat seeking missile. Title after title, victory after victory. Yet, he's never scored you a shot at the big one.

"Where is he now? Running for championship commissioner and ignoring you completely.

"Equinox. I haven't even seen that person in the flesh in the 6 weeks I've been here.

"Seth Feder. See Equinox."

Duke points at Luca Arzegotti. Dolly looks at Luca, then back at Duke.

"Luca Arzegotti. The once talented star with the potential to be a mega star with the razor sharp wit that wielded a microphone as if it were a fucking dagger. Now a washed up never was. He never realized his full potential. He's spent the last several years playing second fiddle to guys like John Madison. Unknown Soldier. Eli James. My uncle Theo Pryce. And my father.

"It's a grave miscalculation.

"You've put your trust in the wrong people."

Dewey: "I can't say I agree but I guess I can't disagree either."

Duke kneels down, coming just inches from her face. His blue eyes figuratively piercing her soul.

"Now let me tell you, Miss Waters, why you should trust me. Why you should ride with me. Why you should take a leap of faith and join forces with me.

"Like you, I am not yet 18. Like you, I shouldn't even be here. Like you, the roster detests me. Like you, the powers that be don't want me here.

"See, I finally figured it out. You've been given these title opportunities because they keep setting you up for failure, yet you continue to defy the odds. You continue to buck the notion that a 13 year old kid can't do this. You continue to string together success after success.

"Don't misunderstand me. I'm not saying you haven't earned what you've got here. What I am saying, is it isn't what they wanted. So they keep giving you these opportunities in the hopes that you're going to bomb. In hopes that you'll be some flash in the pan and as soon as you string together a few losses, these fans that pay their hard earned money to come watch you kick ass and take names, that they'll get over you and move on to someone else.

"You and I... We're a hell of a lot more alike than we are different. We're both second generation. We're both good looking. We're both full of talent. No one respects either of us. We both have a championship pedigree. As far as the powers that be are concerned, we're just a couple of kids... playing in a damn sandbox.

"Yet here we are, proving everyone wrong."

Dewey: "I can't disagree there either."

"I don't want you to answer me right now. I want you to go home for the holiday with your family, and I want you to consider what I've said tonight."

Duke stands back upright.

"The ball is in your court, Dolly Waters."

!PFFFFFT!

The mic cuts out as Duke drops it to the mat. The kid slams himself to the ring surface and rolls out of the ring as Motorheads "March or Die" hits.

Warfare fades to black!!!!!

Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 12 users Like Vincent Lane's post:
(11-25-2016), (11-25-2016), Alexis Riot (11-25-2016), Barney Green (11-25-2016), Doctor Louis D'Ville (11-25-2016), Dolly Waters (11-25-2016), Guppy Parsh (11-25-2016), Kid Kool (11-25-2016), Peter Fn Gilmour (11-25-2016), Scully (11-25-2016), Tommy Gunn (11-25-2016), Unknown Soldier (11-25-2016)
Mr Killjoy Offline
Who wants their trap silenced?

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty; many likable qualities)

11-25-2016, 10:28 AM

Bourbon, thanks for proving my "lowly crook" comment towards you correct by stealing a win in a meaningless match.

Shrugs.

Whatever though, I'll see you, Chaos, and the other losers in the chamber.

[Image: UbmSUem.jpg]

Banner created by Gabe "The Radical" Reno

XWF Career accomplishments/Highlights:

One Time XWF Universal Champion
Two Time X-Treme Champion
One Time Intercontinental Champion
One Time World Tag Team Champion
XWF All Time Top 50 inductee
One Time 24/7 Briefcase Holder
Intercontinental Royal Rumble Winner
Captained the winning team "Team Dominance" at War Games '15
Lethal Lottery IV Finalist
July 2015 Superstar Of The Month
March 2017 Superstar Of The Month
October 2016 Promo Of The Month "Changes"

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 5 users Like Mr Killjoy's post:
Doctor Louis D'Ville (11-25-2016), Kid Kool (11-25-2016), Prof. Bobby Bourbon (11-25-2016), Tommy Gunn (11-25-2016), Vincent Lane (11-25-2016)
Prof. Bobby Bourbon Offline
Mad Scientist

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

11-25-2016, 11:44 AM

Man, talk about some dominant whining and complaining. That is the most dominant reasoning for losing ever.

Don't get mad at me because Jenny Myst hit harder than both you and Chaos combined.

[Image: DtUCPfZ.png]
Hate Post Like Post
Thaddeus Duke Offline
Lionhearted
Management Lv. 2

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

11-25-2016, 11:58 AM

Another Warfare.

Another Duke victory.

That's 3 wins.

Lane, two of those wins, are over your overrated top contenders to the Television title. Do the right thing. Add my name to the match. Let it play out in the ring and may the best man win, Lane.

[Image: wgqr9W2.png]
74-31-1
Semi-Retired

1x  XWF Universal Champion || 3x  XWF Xtreme Champion || 1x  XWF Supercontinental Champion (First)
1x  XWF Hart Champion (Last) || 2x  XWF Television Champion || 1x  XWF Tag Team Champion
1x  OCW Savage Champion || 1x IIW Tag Team Champion  || 2x  SOTM (9/20, 7/21)
2021 Male Wrestler of the Year (shared w/ Alias) || XWF Hall of Legends
Hate Post Like Post
Alexis Riot Offline
You Will Respect Me

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(booed by casual fans; hurts people; often angry)

11-25-2016, 12:06 PM

"Hey Dolly, how does it feel to be defeated?"

"Your friend, Equniox, stabbed you in the back. Your tag team partner, Luca, let you down when it mattered the most."

"Not even your own father could save you from the inevitable."

"That sinking feeling you have in your chest right now, that bitter taste in your mouth, that's loss. And that's a feeling you should get used to."

"Because I'm going to make you lose everything."

"Your dignity, the respect of the fans, the respect of everyone in the back, your well being, even that Hart championship you cling to at night; If Scully doesn't take that championship away from you at Wild Card of course."

"I'm taking it all away."

"It doesn't matter if you decide to stay with that hasbeen Luca or hop on the Thaddeus Duke train."

"Neither of them can save you."

[Image: RgWkPlt.jpg]

Love me? Good. Hate me? Better

Accomplishments:
1 Time X-Treme Champion
Snow Job Gauntlet Winner

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Alexis Riot's post:
Kid Kool (11-25-2016)
Thaddeus Duke Offline
Lionhearted
Management Lv. 2

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

11-25-2016, 12:19 PM

Miss Riot, if Dolly does hop on that 'Thaddeus Duke train', as you put it, then I promise you, it won't just be her you have to deal with.

For now though, good luck.

Shit eating grin.

[Image: wgqr9W2.png]
74-31-1
Semi-Retired

1x  XWF Universal Champion || 3x  XWF Xtreme Champion || 1x  XWF Supercontinental Champion (First)
1x  XWF Hart Champion (Last) || 2x  XWF Television Champion || 1x  XWF Tag Team Champion
1x  OCW Savage Champion || 1x IIW Tag Team Champion  || 2x  SOTM (9/20, 7/21)
2021 Male Wrestler of the Year (shared w/ Alias) || XWF Hall of Legends
Hate Post Like Post
Alexis Riot Offline
You Will Respect Me

XWF FanBase:

11-25-2016, 12:37 PM

(11-25-2016, 12:19 PM)Thaddeus Duke Said: Miss Riot, if Dolly does hop on that 'Thaddeus Duke train', as you put it, then I promise you, it won't just be her you have to deal with.
"Oh wow, potentially two people under the drinking age will be standing against me! I'm so scared."

*Sarcasm*

Accomplishments:
1 Time X-Treme Champion
Snow Job Gauntlet Winner

Hate Post Like Post
Dolly Waters Offline
Always.

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

11-25-2016, 01:20 PM

(11-25-2016, 12:06 PM)Alexis Riot Said: "Hey Dolly, how does it feel to be defeated?"

"Your friend, Equniox, stabbed you in the back. Your tag team partner, Luca, let you down when it mattered the most."

"Not even your own father could save you from the inevitable."

"That sinking feeling you have in your chest right now, that bitter taste in your mouth, that's loss. And that's a feeling you should get used to."

"Because I'm going to make you lose everything."

"Your dignity, the respect of the fans, the respect of everyone in the back, your well being, even that Hart championship you cling to at night; If Scully doesn't take that championship away from you at Wild Card of course."

"I'm taking it all away."

"It doesn't matter if you decide to stay with that hasbeen Luca or hop on the Thaddeus Duke train."

"Neither of them can save you."

Oh shut the fuck up, cunt.

3x XTreme Champion
2x Tag Team Champion (w/ Vita Valenteen, w/ Charlie Nickles)
2x Hart Champion
2x Television Champion

3x Star Of The Month
August ‘21, May ‘17, October ‘16

3x RP Of The Month
What light through sonder... my perception breaks.
Tranquility: For Old Times Sake
Manifest Victory

my loves:
[spoiler]
Hate Post Like Post
Alexis Riot Offline
You Will Respect Me

XWF FanBase:

11-25-2016, 01:34 PM

(11-25-2016, 01:20 PM)Dolly Waters Said: Oh shut the fuck up, cunt.

"Aww... did I make little Dolly angry?"

"See you at Wild Card bitch."

Accomplishments:
1 Time X-Treme Champion
Snow Job Gauntlet Winner

Hate Post Like Post
Dolly Waters Offline
Always.

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

11-25-2016, 02:07 PM

(11-25-2016, 01:34 PM)Alexis Riot Said:

Yeah? You'll "see me" at Wildcard?

Well no shit, Sherlock!

I'm sure you'll also be seeing me tonight while you finger bang that rancid snatch of yers.

3x XTreme Champion
2x Hart Champion
2x Television Champion

3x Star Of The Month

3x RP Of The Month
Manifest Victory

my loves:
[spoiler]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Dolly Waters's post:
Kid Kool (11-25-2016)
Doctor Louis D'Ville Away
Hello, my friends
The 24/7 Shot!

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

11-25-2016, 02:31 PM

(11-25-2016, 02:07 PM)Dolly Waters Said:
(11-25-2016, 01:34 PM)Alexis Riot Said:

Yeah? You'll "see me" at Wildcard?

Well no shit, Sherlock!

I'm sure you'll also be seeing me tonight while you finger bang that rancid snatch of yers.

[Image: Kd641BT.png]
Hate Post Like Post
Dolly Waters Offline
Always.

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

11-25-2016, 02:35 PM

Oh go pop another Cialis with yer Metamucil, Doc.

3x XTreme Champion
2x Hart Champion
2x Television Champion

3x Star Of The Month

3x RP Of The Month
Manifest Victory

my loves:
[spoiler]
Hate Post Like Post
Hello, my friends
The 24/7 Shot!

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

11-25-2016, 02:44 PM

I was totally right about your tears. They're delicious.

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Doctor Louis D'Ville's post:
Kid Kool (11-25-2016), Unknown Soldier (11-25-2016)
Dolly Waters Offline
Always.

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

11-25-2016, 02:49 PM

(11-25-2016, 02:44 PM)Doctor Louis DVille Said: I was totally right about your tears. They're delicious.

I'll give credit where it's due, you and Soldier were the better team. Very impressive.

Our book isnt closed yet though, so I'm looking forward to writing another chapter with you down the road.

3x XTreme Champion
2x Hart Champion
2x Television Champion

3x Star Of The Month

3x RP Of The Month
Manifest Victory

my loves:
[spoiler]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Dolly Waters's post:
Kid Kool (11-25-2016)
Hello, my friends
The 24/7 Shot!

XWF FanBase:
Very random

11-25-2016, 02:51 PM

Music to my ears, dearest.

Are you going to tell your new boyfriend about us? I won't if you won't.

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Doctor Louis D'Ville's post:
Kid Kool (11-25-2016)
Dolly Waters Offline
Always.

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

11-25-2016, 03:16 PM

3x XTreme Champion
2x Hart Champion
2x Television Champion

3x Star Of The Month

3x RP Of The Month
Manifest Victory

my loves:
[spoiler]
Hate Post Like Post
Jervis Cottonbelly Offline
The World's Sweetest Man

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

11-25-2016, 05:13 PM

"I say, that was quite the debut! You were an interesting opponent Mr. Chimpo, and I love you very much. The only advice I could give you is to try and focus more on the contest at hand and less on bananas!"

"As for the events that transpired after my match with Mr. Chimpo, I'm afraid I can't comment on them very well. When that... strange spaceman dropped a ton of bricks on Mr. Chimpo's head, I fainted! I do remember seeing my friend Guppy Parsh race to the ring before I completely faded away, so I will assume that he did the right thing and saved the poor primate!"

"I don't know why he was running with a chainsaw, however. Perhaps there was a tree nearby that needed to be cut down."

[Image: Ewcom82MFFI7IE9xNhUGmPe-Hf_7ACVPIewA0IC_...00ffadffff]

"When times get tough and skies grow dark, always remember and never forget, Jervis Cottonbelly still loves you,"

Member of PATROL (w/ Thomas Nixon, Benito Angelo & Guppy Parsh)

Accomplishments:
1x Heavy Metalweight Champion
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Jervis Cottonbelly's post:
Broken Hart (11-25-2016), Guppy Parsh (11-25-2016)
BenitoAngelo Offline
Let's go kill someone, eh?

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

11-25-2016, 05:24 PM

Sure, Jervis, think that he just wanted to cut down a tree. Come on, let's go talk about our match for the Trios Championship.

5-5
Part of World's Friendliest Mafia with Jervis Cottonbelly
Part of PATROL with Jervis Cottonbelly, Thomas Nixon, and Guppy Parsh
6x HeavyMetalWeight Champion, 1x Trios Champion (/w Guppy Parsh and Jervis Cottonbelly)
[Image: 34diwx5.jpg]
Thanks to Micheal Graves for making my banner
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes BenitoAngelo's post:
Broken Hart (11-25-2016)
Jervis Cottonbelly Offline
The World's Sweetest Man

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

11-25-2016, 05:31 PM

(11-25-2016, 05:24 PM)BenitoAngelo Said: Sure, Jervis, think that he just wanted to cut down a tree. Come on, let's go talk about our match for the Trios Championship.

"I'm right behind you old sport! Razzmatazz!"

[Image: Ewcom82MFFI7IE9xNhUGmPe-Hf_7ACVPIewA0IC_...00ffadffff]

"When times get tough and skies grow dark, always remember and never forget, Jervis Cottonbelly still loves you,"

Member of PATROL (w/ Thomas Nixon, Benito Angelo & Guppy Parsh)

Accomplishments:
1x Heavy Metalweight Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Broken Hart Offline
Say hello to goodbye.

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

11-25-2016, 05:46 PM

"Dolly, one day we will meet. And I can only hope it will be for the Hart Championship. Till then, I've got a Weekend ahead of me I'll never forget.... a long awaited return, and I just hope my opponent is worthy of the occasion. Whomever it is?

"Their fate is sealed. Till then... adieu."

--wait4it--

[Image: black_heart_zpsnnlf1k63.png]

Tear it out. Move in for the kill.
Hate Post Like Post
Guppy Parsh Offline
Person Against The Rape Of Lizards

XWF FanBase:
Kids, disabled people, casual fans

(fighting the odds; helps others; disliked by most adult male fans)

11-25-2016, 05:46 PM

"Tree blood doesn't run red."

"Now that you mention it, Jervis, there is a certain Tree Icon that may need cutting down, but that can wait until after Wildcard Weekend."

[Image: H1oMImx.jpg]

16-4
XWF Top 50 of All-Time (#22 on 2015 and 2017 editions, #26 on 2021 edition)
1x RTX/Ruler of the Road to Extreme Xtreme WORLD Champion
2x Trio Tag Champion (1x as Tri Bute /w Ms. Diaz, Ms. Snow Pharaoh, and Mr. Supernova) (1x /w Benito Angelo and Jervis Cottonbelly)
1x Ark of The Covenant Champion
Winner of Gaybe Lincoln's XWF Tag Team Tournament /w Scully
Leader of the PAT-RO-oL's Anti-Rapist Division

Shoutout to Graves for the banner

Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline
the man with the SUPER DICK

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

11-25-2016, 10:34 PM

Good show guys

[Image: yPandTo.png]

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 13X Xtreme Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Former 2x Heavy Metal Weight Champion
Former Universal Champion
Hate Post Like Post