Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-20-2024, 04:00 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Preparation -- Thoughts
Thomas Nixon Offline
Saving the Lizards

XWF FanBase:
Kids, women, some teens

(fighting the odds; helps others; disliked by adult males)

11-20-2016, 07:47 PM

The scene opens up to a large open room filled from wall to wall with various exercise equipment. The front half of the room mostly features machines that focus on strength training, while the back half of the room is dedicated to cardiovascular conditioning. For the most part, the building was empty. A half-awake employee leaned on the front counter by the entrance. With his head resting on his hand, he was struggling to stay awake this early.

On one of the dozen treadmills, Thomas Nixon briskly jogs. He struggled to sleep the previous night and found himself searching for a productive way to use this time. Thomas was deep in thought, in recollection about the first two weeks of his XWF career. Maintaining a steady pace, Nixon began to focus less on his physical actions while wondering deeply in his thoughts.

{The unexpected happened in the wee hours of November 9th, 2016. I watched the results slowly come in, and I became more and more certain that Donald Trump would become the next president of the United States of America. Many Americans were shocked. Liberal minded people were crushed at the idea of a Donald Trump presidency. I, on the other hand, was met by a wave of relief.

Historically, the lizard people have suffered more under the control of the Democratic Party. Many factors play into this, from personal feuds to the preferred economic policy positions of liberals, but the plain truth is that a republican in office is more favorable to the rights of the Lizard People.

Before the election, myself and Daziazas had already presumed that Hillary Clinton would take office and continue to rein similarly to incumbent president Barack Obama. Now that the dust has settled, I’m looking into the political world with new hope.

Glancing at the members of Trump’s team, I’m searching for an opportunity. Although I may be able to convince people to champion the rights of the lizard people, I need government officials to join our fight. Luckily, one member of the new White House has ties to our clan.

From 2000 to 2007, Mike Pence served on the Agriculture Committee of the U.S. House of Representatives. This coincides with the presidency of George W. Bush. My clan was in a time of prosperity, and I know that Semiazas had been in contact with Mike Pence due to his position.

Lizard people tend to have high income jobs that are typically strategic. Since we were one of the first civilized life forms on this continent, we were able to capitalize on developing industries for the last hundreds of years. This is why it’s common for a lizard person to live as a human persona that is immensely wealthy. Many lizards worked in executive positions within the agricultural industry, which has the added bonus of allowing our clan to leverage a bit of power.

Mike Pence is a small beam of hope. I like to believe that right now, my clan is coordinating with the Trump transition team, but I can’t be certain. I’m still unable to reach anybody that I have left behind. Months will pass, before I can assure myself that the Obama administration doesn’t have the power to watch me. Either way, the political world should be favorable to the lizard people taking charge and mounting a battle for their rights.

This brings me back to my ultimate goal. I need to continue to develop my message. The very next day after the election, I found my golden opportunity. There was an opening for a stable to debut in the XWF to fight for the Trios Championship, and I quickly went backstage and discovered two partners, Jervis Cottonbelly and Benito Angelo, and soon after Guppy Parsh joined our ranks. PATROL is united to help the cause of the lizard people.

This is no easy task. When we enter the XWF ring, we are facing the toughest competition in the world. We have to stand toe to toe with lunatics and win. Not only are we fighting for gold or ourselves, we are fighting for the lizard people to be taken seriously.

If we don’t win, we’ll be looked down upon as some kind of joke. When I first made my case to the XWF universe, I know that some of those people didn’t take my sentiments to heart. PATROL has to shift this perception. We can’t be seen as delusional; we need to fight with passion to get across that we are serious.

In my first two bouts, I’ve done that to the fullest extent. I didn’t treat Alexis Riot as a feeble women and I didn’t treat her any different because of her diagnosis. I slammed her down on her fucking head because I need to win more than she does. I’m fighting for thousands of lives that are oppressed by a terrible regime. PATROL needs to have an image of ruthless fighters that won’t stand to lose a match. When everybody thinks we’re done, we’ll keep fighting. If I’m conscious, I’m gonna trek through the aches and pains to kick out.

The matches I wrestle mean more than I do, so I’m willing to sacrifice my body and mind to guide the lizard people closer to liberation than they ever have been before. This leads me to my second match.

I stood across the ring from Jakob Davis and Blue Gator with high stakes attached to the outcome of this bout. The two men that avoided being pinned or submitted will compete in a four way match at Wild Card Weekend for the Television Championship.

Our match was chaotic, energetic, and dramatic. The crowd was wildly into the match, and if Scully and Peter hadn’t had a crazy championship match, I’m sure we would have been the most remembered bout on the card. Already, I’m proud to have defined myself as a serious athlete. The icing of the cake was pinning Gator after a jaw jacking knee and a skull rattling German suplex. I didn’t just survive the match, even though surviving would have been enough. I won.

At Warfare this upcoming Wednesday, surviving is not enough. There may not be any tangible stakes for this bout, but winning is more important here than it was on Saturday night.

Let’s start with the obvious. I’ve talked about this a lot, but winning helps me get my message out. The more wins I get, the more time I get to speak about the oppression and suffering of my kin. That is the most important, but I don’t want to beat a dead horse.

Secondly, momentum is key in this match. I’m coming into Wednesday night with two consecutive wins. Since debuting, I’ve been on a roll, and I want to ride this wave as long as I can. If I can pick up another win on Wednesday, I’m going to be better off in my championship bout at Wild Card. Having an impactful start in XWF will bring me to heights that I can hardly imagine.

If I’m not mistaken, Dolly Waters has been in the XWF for around two months. She’s dominated every opportunity she’s had. She’s held multiple championships, appeared in many high profile matches, and almost every XWF star wants to fight her. Alexis Riot, who I beat in my debut, is even trying to get involved with Dolly. She has all the spotlight on her along with a target on her back.

I need to carry my momentum to get to the peak that Dolly has reached where the XWF universe has partially centered itself around her. That will bring me the most attention, and the best platform to reach the world.

But this match still means more than that, this is an opportunity to shut Thaddeus Duke’s mouth. Since this three way match has been announced, Duke has ran his mouth like an ignorant jack off. Let me recap what he said because it’s pretty fucking ridiculous. His first sentiments were less about our upcoming bout and more focused on Scully being a poor champion and XWF not doing a good job of scheduling title matches. It’s a bit cocky to talk shit about the Universal Champion and the management of the company you fight for, especially when you’ve had two fucking matches. He also managed to even rant about the other champions, Dolly and McBride specifically, as if he is better than him.

Duke only makes more of a fool of himself. He then gets interviewed by Sayors and says next to nothing about our match. He even evades talking about me, so he can go on another rant about Scully being a shitty champion. Then on the Jim Ross podcast, Duke has the nerve to call me disrespectful for focusing on my Savage match before turning my attention to the three way. Also, this is important to note, he immediately argues that if he wins he expects Vincent Lane to put him in the television championship match at Wild Card.

I don’t know if Duke is entitled or ignorant or the least self-aware person that’s ever shown their face in XWF, but the three times I’ve heard him speak he come off as the cuntiest man that exists. The demands that he makes are completely ridiculous. As an unproven wrestler, I don’t understand how he manages to have such a superiority complex. I’m not disrespectful for preparing for my matches one at a time; you’re disrespectful for mindlessly demanding opportunities and insulting people that have earned more than you have.

If there’s one thing I’ve learned in my short time here it is that people in the XWF aren’t going to take your shit. Go ahead and tell Vincent Lane what to do, but he’s not going to listen to your demands unless you give him a reason too. That’s why Scully lost his fucking championship. He bitched to Lane during his title match, and he demanded a fair referee. Lane came out and changed the match to have no disqualifications. Do you think Lane will listen to your incessant whining?

Tell Scully that he fucking sucks, but you aren’t going to get a shot at him no matter how long you keep complaining. That’s not how things work, and you need to get that through your thick head. And I know that’s tough for you, as a prince. You’ve been groomed for glory, and you’ve never had to consider a very real concept. Sometimes, you don’t get what you want.

This match isn’t only about me proving myself, I’m going to put Thaddeus into his place. He’s going to stare at the ceiling of the arena in deep thought. He can consider what went wrong and how to do better. And he will realize that the time he spent whining would be better spent doing something productive.

So come Wednesday, I’ll be ready. This isn’t my first rodeo, and I know what I’m getting into. This match will be hectic and there will be carnage, but I’ll find my way to the top. That’s what sets me a part. Not my words, but my passion and my ability. When the bell rings, Graves, Duke, and I are going to find out who the best man is, and I’m certain it will be me.}

Nixon glances at the clock on the treadmill, noticing that’s he nearly met his obligatory hour of cardio for the day. The scene fades out, as Nixon speeds up his pace.

OOC: I wrote this up before reading Thaddeus' last RP, so it is not a response to that piece. Chronologically, this was either before Thaddeus responded or you could just say that Nixon wasn't aware of the response yet. Either way, that's why it isn't addressed here.

Ambassador of the Lizard People
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Thomas Nixon's post:
(11-21-2016)