Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-01-2024, 04:59 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Respect. (Alexis Riot)
Snow Offline
A Wiccan Lezzie w/A Lust 4 Blood!!

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

11-20-2016, 12:44 PM

'Ey yo. Y'know, I've been here for a cup ah coffee, and I'm already gettin' haters. Tried tah get a match with Dolly, but you and her like tah play that 'better than you' card. Good thing, cuz you're gonna need that card soon... I'll be there to pick it up off yer carcass, ya rotten armadillah! I cain''t get a Hart Title Shot? How's about a one on one with you the OTHER day of Wild Card? I'm booked fer both, and I need competition. Wouldn't mind puttin' a sawed off runt like you in her gat dam place, ya horse-faced fuckwit! Suck my clitoris!!! ;)

[Image: gy0RDvs.gif]

ACCOLADES:

1x HeavyMetalWeight Champion
2x Federweight Champion
1x 24/7 Xtreme Champion

@feel_the_chill
^ click
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Snow's post:
(11-20-2016)
Alexis Riot Offline
You Will Respect Me

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(booed by casual fans; hurts people; often angry)

11-20-2016, 02:36 PM

"I was barely able to make out your message from the drivel that flowed out of your mouth, but I got the hint from your uneducated ramblings that you want a shot at me."

"Are you fucking kidding me?"

"Look Snow, the reason me and Dolly played "that better than you card" is because we're sensible people. You are nothing but hillbilly white trash. Hell, you're so trashy you need to be a lesbian because no man wants to even look at you for more than a minute! My time is short, and quite frankly, you're not worth a second of it!"

"The only thing that could get me to fight against the likes of you is if a future shot at the Hart Championship is on the line."

"Now before I go, I want you to have this. I have a feeling it will befit you a "gat dam" lot."

Alexis then throws a book at Snow.

[Image: Book-Cover-Learning-Spoken-English-Ray-K...00x300.jpg]

[Image: RgWkPlt.jpg]

Love me? Good. Hate me? Better

Accomplishments:
1 Time X-Treme Champion
Snow Job Gauntlet Winner

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Alexis Riot's post:
Snow (11-20-2016)
Snow Offline
A Wiccan Lezzie w/A Lust 4 Blood!!

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

11-20-2016, 02:53 PM

Well hell, ya shoulda said so! XD What's a gal gotta do to get a #1 Contendership match 'round here? Lane, come outta that closet you're hidin' in and lay it on me and this Punk Poser Princess!!!

[Image: gy0RDvs.gif]

ACCOLADES:

1x HeavyMetalWeight Champion
2x Federweight Champion
1x 24/7 Xtreme Champion

@feel_the_chill
^ click
Hate Post Like Post