Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-29-2024, 02:29 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
The End Is Where We Begin
Alexis Riot Offline
You Will Respect Me

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(booed by casual fans; hurts people; often angry)

11-18-2016, 09:16 PM

The scene opens with a shot of a city street in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. It's a cold black night, with only the warm glow of streetlights providing us with any kind of visibility. Under one of these lights stands Alexis Riot, pondering the future and looking at the ground. As the camera zooms in on her, she looks up and puts on a small smile.

"Hello once more Rioters, and hello for the last time."

Alexis, trying to keep from getting emotional like last time, looks down at the ground again for a few seconds before looking back up.

"Sorry... it's just... it's just so surreal. I mean, I started my XWF career in late 2015, and now, barely a year later, it will come to an end."

"Now I won't get too emotional here, I'm saving that for my retirement speech, but what I will do is talk about who I will be facing tomorrow; Stone Cold Steve Austin. Austin..."

Suddenly, Alexis holds a middle finger up to the camera.

"Fuck you. The fact that you've said nothing about our match, my LAST EVER match, is an insult. What the fuck is going on with your redneck ass? Are you morning the loss of your Federwieght Championship? Are you not taking me seriously? Do you believe that the XWF is just so below your level that you don't have to put any effort in to succeed around here?"

"Well listen here you bionic bitch, in that other promotion that you helped make famous, maybe you didn't have to put much effort into winning. Maybe all you had to do was kiss the ass of the old bastard in charge and sell some shirts to get over, and you know what? That's fine. That's what entertainers do. They go out there, talk some trash, sell some merchandise, and basically bribe their way to the top while still expecting to be respected by the men and women in the back."

"News flash jackass, that's not how things work in the XWF. You have to scratch and claw for EVERYTHING in this place! Coasting off of past success and reputation will get you shit! This place isn't for old relics and entertainers like you, it's meant for young and hungry fighters, and the fighters here have to put everything on the line week after week for just the smallest of successes! The fact that you think you can just waltz in and be put on a pedestal without putting in an iota of work not only offends me, but everyone in the back!"

"I used to respect you Steve. When I was growing up as a child and my father showed me an episode of "RAW is WAR", I pointed right at the screen as you poured two cans of beer down your throat and said "I want to be like him", but now it seems you've showed your true colors. You're no Texas rattlesnake, you're a damn Texas fraud!"

"All I wanted for my last match was for you to give me a good fight, but it seems you've let me and the XWF universe down. I guess the old saying is true, don't meet your heroes..."

Alexis then glares at the camera.

"They'll only disappoint."

Alexis then walks off camera in a huff. She may have been going down, but she wasn't about to go down without first showing Stone Cold what the XWF was all about! Alexis was going to be remembered as one thing and one thing only.

A fighter.

TIME'S UP

OOC: Sorry for my inactivity as of late. Life has just been throwing me through the winger. I hope this is decent.

[Image: RgWkPlt.jpg]

Love me? Good. Hate me? Better

Accomplishments:
1 Time X-Treme Champion
Snow Job Gauntlet Winner

Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Alexis Riot's post:
Vincent Lane (11-19-2016)