Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-29-2024, 09:48 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
Contemplating Chaos
Chris Chaos Offline
Corporate Chaos

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

11-18-2016, 07:43 PM

---All he could taste was salt water. It was in his noise, his ears. It burned to open his eyes. He tried to move but felt pinned, trapped. His mind would move but his body wouldn’t. His chest burned as something tight pushed against it. It was leaving a mark on his skin, he could feel it. It was imprinting.

All that could be heard was a distant rushing sound, like sticking your ear up to a conch shell. Just a rushing sound and a resounding amount of pressure. More pressure than a human could comprehend. More pressure than could be registered by the human mind. A crushing pressure that no language on this planet could describe.

Suddenly consciousness tore its way into the dark, silent serene of the abyss, and the adrenaline mixed with panic began to run like a Jamaican track star. The realization that this world you are currently occupying is not your own---and you need more than you have ever needed anything in your lie---to get out of it this world. You need to do anything and everything you can.

Suddenly there was a voice that was pounding like thunder. “RUN, GO! RUN!”. Exploding forward, he ripped off his biting restraint. But it wasn’t enough. He was trapped and encased in a glass and metal tomb. Pounding on the clear, hard surface next to him he put all of his force into it. Finally, after what felt like almost the 100th hit, his hand went through the surface. He had broken whatever it was. But now his lungs burned like the fiery depths of an eternal hell. He tried to get out through his new opening, but it wasn’t working he was too big. DAMNIT.

Sitting back he needed a new strategy.

Just then, the Universal Title belt from the XWF showed up. He could see it clear as day. It was as if a hologram projection was burned into his retinas. He reached out for it---it was close enough to touch---but it was moving backwards at a gradual speed. Every time he reached he felt almost as though his fingers could touch it, but to no avail. He was never quite close enough. Fading back, further and further and further until the belt seemed a mile away he watched it. Just at that moment it disappeared as everything went black.

“AHH”

Waking up in a pool of sweat, Chris’s eyes adjusted to the darkness. The only light in the room were the red numbers of the alarm clock on the night stand. Sitting up with a start, he reached for his phone. Making sure this was actually reality, he set the phone down and ran his hands through his hair. Jenny rolled over and rubbed his back “what is wrong, Chris?”

Bruce’s body could be seen laying in the other bed.

Chris didn’t answer her but got up and went to the bathroom. The light of the bathroom pierced his eyes like a steak knife as they adjusted yet again to their new environment. Cupping his hands and running them to the faucet he put the water on cold. Splashing his face with the coldest water possible, he shook his head. Looking at himself in the mirror he was almost in disbelief.

After his breathing lightened and he felt like he wasn’t going to have a stroke anymore, he exited the bathroom. Bruce and Jenny were awake now, lights on, and sitting on the edge of their respective beds waiting for him.

“What is the matter?” Jenny asked, sounding tired but concerned nonetheless.
“Yeah, Champ, what is the matter?” Bruce chimed in.

“That is just the thing, Bruce. Champ…..I saw it. I saw the Universal Title. But I was drowning. I was in a car, under the water. I think it was a metaphor.”

“A metaphor for what?” Jenny asked.

“I think I am drowning here right now. I feel like the title is so close I can touch it, but it is being ripped away from me slowly. I feel like the tables have turned. At first, I thought someone was helping me out by giving me nobodies to feast on, but now---I don’t know. I don’t have a feeling like this Gabe Reno situation will work out in my favor.”

Jenny stood up. Bruce kept sitting.

“Don’t let Vinnie get to you, Chris,” Bruce said, “You said it yourself, he is just mad you punked him out on television. Reno isn’t on your level. He is the new guy here who has won one match that matters. Don’t sweat him. You are the king around here.”

“That is just the thing,” Chris said, running his hands through his blonde mane again, “it is not that I feel like Reno can hold my jockstrap in the ring. I just feel like it is momentum. JuJu. Ya know? I feel like the cards are slowly spilling from the deck here and that over-anxious little popcorn fart is going to steal what is rightfully mine. That is how sports works, Bruce. It is a good story. It sells tickets. The new kid on the block over throwing the dominant force…..it is chaotic actually…..fuck.”

Bruce shook his head, Jenny took Chris by the hand. “This isn’t you, Chris. This isn’t the Chris Chaos I know.”

“There are three sides to chaos, Jenny. I explained that before. This is me, Chris Jackson---and I feel like this me is the only mean I can muster up right now.”

“That is bullshit Chris. Once you step into that ring it will all come back. Vinnie is playing mind games with you---you are the one who is supposed to be playing the mind games. You can’t let him get to you. This is it, this is your shot. You win, and you are in. You need to be ultra focused.”

Chris sat on the edge of the bed, looking down at the floor. He sat there for a few minutes, and the three sat in silence. Picking his head back up, there was something in his eyes. A passion…..a fire…..a pain.

“You have no idea how much this means to me, either of you. How much this shot to be Universal Champ means. I have worked my entire career to be something, and the only thing I am ever remembered for---besides causing chaos---is being almost good enough. I’ve ‘never won the big one’ as they say. Now, I see a bunch of men who I can beat and a title opportunity the closest it has EVER been---and like always I am being screwed. There is NO REASON that this match should have wild card stipulations. He doesn’t deserve it and even he knows that. But the little weasel he is is trying to kill me with kindness. I don’t want to hear any of it. I have a little plan---and I want to see his face when he hears it. This title means more to me than anything else on planet earth—and I will be damned if I am going to get screwed out of this thing again. Tomorrow, I am going to have a word with Vinnie Lane.”

Jenny yawned. “It is 5 am Chris---I am going back to sleep”

“Yeah—you guys go to sleep. I am not going to sleep…...I have too much on my mind.”

“Are you sure?”

“Yes. Gabe Reno is going to be taught a lesson---and I need to plan out how I am going to do it.”

THE NEXT DAY

The arena in Milwaukee was abuzz with media, training staff, road crew and others. SAVAGE was about to take place here and this was a big event for such a small city. They wanted it to be perfect.

A car pulled up in the back entrance of the arena. A uniform-clad driver got out, and opened the back door. Out stepped the Rockstar General Manager Vinnie Lane. Grabbing a brief case he thanked the man and walked in the building through the double doors. Walking through the bowels of the building, he began to look around. There was something eerie, and he didn’t know why. On the wall there was a sign that said “OFFICES” in red letters that looked like dripping blood. This was weird, very weird. Vinnie knew the offices were in the other direction. It was this split second of indecision that was needed for him to let out and audible “ooof” as he was shoved against the wall. Chris Chaos was up in his face in a split second.

“Vinnie…..Vinnie Vinnie Vinnie” he said menacingly, “don’t worry. I am not going to threaten physical violence on you like Gabe Reno did. I am not that stupid, or that reckless. You see, unlike Gabe, I have a plan. Vinnie---I want something from you. I am not going to ask for this, I am going to tell you to grant this. I want RENO no holds barred. I want him falls count anywhere. I want him in that match and I want you to shake my hand and tell me it’s on."

Vinnie chuckled a bit under his breath.

“Feeling the pressure, Chris? Feel like you need to cheat to win again, huh?”

Chris grinned and laughed a little sarcastically.

“No, Vinnie. The reason I want the match is because I know the loophole. You think you have me by the balls, but in essence, I have you by them. You see, the only way I can lose my wild card is if I am beaten by pin fall or submission. Well, there is no way in hell that I will tap out. So that leaves pin fall. Why not have a little fun? Besides…...IF you do not grant this match, I have already thought that out. You see...when the bell rings, I will enter that ring, then roll out, let the ref count me out. After Reno gets his hand raised and wins by count out, I will proceed to kick his ass all over Milwaukee. I will hurt him, and hurt him bad. I will peel off his skin and make an Under Armour style shirt with it. I will break every bone in his body. Every security official in the state of Wisconsin will be needed to pry me off of Gabe Reno……..and when the dust settles and the smoke clears Gabe Reno will no longer be a thorn in my side AND I will still be going to the chamber. So, it is going to happen regardless, Vinnie, so why not make it official?”

Vinnie laughs again.

“I’ll take it under advisement.”

“I would suggest you do so. Unless you really want chaos…..I suggest you do so.”

Chris popped Vinnie’s collar up, and blew him a kiss before smiling and laughing as he walked away.

Vinnie shook his head.
“Fucking lunatic.”

+-+-+-+-+-

+-+-+-+-+-

Gabe Reno had a lot of use a lot of boring, senseless material to fill space. Promo’s of playing hoops in the park. Promo’s of him annoying his new neighbors. There were usually time limits on XWF promo’s but Gabe got permission to go longer so he can take the XWF crowd through the boring nuances of his everyday life. Hell if people hadn’t turned off the TV by now they had more patience than Mother Teresa. Gabe was a boring guy who played off being interesting by being overly energetic when he didn’t need to be. It was kind of stupid. Just be you, man. Stop with the show. But some people just don’t learn. Chris was going to teach Gabe a few ring lessons on Saturday Night.

He sat, in his locker room, contemplating the chaos.

“You know Gabe…..I sifted through your bullshit nice guy act like a little kid looking for shells in the sand….and I found a few parts that were mildly worthwhile. You talked about us being the Golden Age. That is incorrect. I am the Golden age. I am the gold standard. You are just a young punk on a hot streak. A millennial that thinks the world is owed to him. That must have been a hell of a blow job you gave Vinnie to get a chamber match shot this close to the pay per view. Personally, I don’t think you would last 5 minutes in the ring with Doc. He is an old man but he is probably the toughest motherfucker I have ever went against. You feel like you are young, in shape, decent looking, and like you should be given what you don’t deserve. Well let me tell you something. You are nothing. Win or lose on Savage, you are nothing. You held the Xtreme title for the blink of an eye and weren’t even alert enough to not be pinned back stage. That schmuck McBride made you look like a fool. You were so amped up over your win at Shove It that you failed to get your head out of your ass and get back to business. You didn’t show you have what it takes to be a professional champion. You felt that title was your and nobody could take it from you. You were wrong.”

“Call it a miscalculation, I call it being an idiot. You are like a dog whose owner just came home. You are all excited to see this owner, and the owner is excited to see you, until they realize you pissed all over the floor. Then when they do, and they get mad, you still stick your nose in their crotch looking for a pet. That is what I see you as. Nothing but a bad dog acting good. It is okay, Gabe. You can say you hate me. You can say what is on your mind. You despise me, I know it. You hate me because you are jealous of me. You hate me because you want what I have. You want to accomplish what I have accomplished. Well let me tell you, in my illustrious career I have done it all but one. The only thing I haven’t done is hold the biggest belt in the business. And you think I am going to let you ruin that dream? You literally have to be the biggest ass hat on the planet to think I would allow that.”

“I am not just going to beat you, Gabe. I am going to embarrass you. If, by some grace of wrestling gods, you manage to come up with this win you are going to be so beat up that they will have to replace you in the chamber anyway. You are out of your league, over your head. You are treading water and your doggy paddle only gets you so far. I haven’t decided HOW I am going to embarrass you yet, but just know it is coming. I don’t like you, don’t respect you, and want nothing to do with you. Sure, Vinnie put us in a tag match and you already came up with a creative team name for us---Radical Chaos---that must have taken you hours. Gabe, I am going to send you back to the lower ranks where you belong and prove to you once and for all that you don’t belong up here with the big dogs.”

He looks at his wild card, sitting on the table. He grinned a wicked grin.

“If you want this…...tough guy….come take it. But I suggest you bring your A game. Anything less will be a long and painful night for you. Contemplate the chaos that is coming your way Gabe and decide if this is really all worth it….

….I think you will find it is not.”

XWF RECORD: 11-2-2
[Image: kjVoYDF.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Chris Chaos's post:
Tommy Gunn (11-19-2016), Vincent Lane (11-19-2016)